Thread: WWE 205 Live Discussion - June 11, 2019

Status
      Country                    United States

205 Live WWE 205 Live Discussion - June 11, 2019

205 Live Preview
    June 11, 2019

Drake Maverick has a plan to choose Tony Nese's next challenger

WWE 205 Live General Manager Drake Maverick took a break from his quest to find R-Truth and capture the 24/7 Championship to address his duties regarding the purple brand. Taking to social media, Maverick announced that he has a solution to settle who will be the next to challenge Tony Nese for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship.

There are several Superstars who have proven themselves in recent weeks, including Akira Tozawa, Drew Gulak and Mike Kanellis, and despite Nese’s desire to face The Stamina Monster, Maverick has not named a challenger. This has led to complaints that Maverick has neglected his duties as General Manager in favor of the 24/7 Title hunt. To make good on his recent distractions, Maverick announced he is working on a special surprise for the very best of the Cruiserweight division.

Tune in to the most exciting hour of television, streaming live tonight at 10/9 C on the award-winning WWE Network.

WC Hall Of Famer

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: WWE 205 Live Discussion - June 11, 2019

Another great episode of 205 Live this week. Really good match between Gallagher and the 205 debuting Chad Gable! So good to see Gable on 205 finally.

Super fun main event too!

Rest in power, Flock U

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

Relentless Admin

Status
      Country                    England

Gable on 205 Live is great, the perfect shot in the arm to get me watching the show again, and I thought the match with Gallagher was great. Really enjoyed the finish too, a countout finish like that leaves room for them to have another match down the road.

I have a feeling Maria is gonna end up the new GM of this show.

BIG KAIJU~

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

One of the best 205 Live Shows this Year no doubt about it. Gable vs Gallagher even with the finish was beautiful. WWE hasn't used Gable like we all wished they would use him and now with a new home with 205 Live it seemed like he's been there for Months. He’s a needed fresh name, gives us a ton of fresh matches, and looked extra motivated to prove his worth here. This is an awesome call and Gable has the chance to belike Buddy Murphy was, a forgotten talent that can rise to the top and carry the brand. Don't forget as well Gallagher killed it out there with him and I wanna see his Back and Thigh after this Match. Give me some more Matches between the two please.

Akira Tozawa vs. Humberto Carrillo vs. Drew Gulak vs. Oney Lorcan. This was a great main event, with great pacing, the crowd getting into it, everyone working hard and getting time to shine and likely setting up Gulak vs. Tozawa for next week to crown the top contender while also continuing Lorcan vs. Daivari.

Real Women of Genius

The place to see the best of best of Women's Wrestling from all over the World

Say My Name

Status
      Country                    England

So excited that Chad Gable is here. They needed someone badly after losing Ali, Alexander and Murphy and he was doing nothing so it makes perfect sense. As Ed said it was a really good first outing against Gallagher and naturally should lead to a rematch.

Intrigued by an Oney vs Gable feud down the line as well, hopefully over the title.
    BTB Achievements
    WWE: The New Vision

Spoiler:

Thread Information