Thread: Pacquiao vs Thurman-July 20th

BIG KAIJU~

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Pacquiao vs Thurman-July 20th

I've asked for this fight for the past two years and now I got it! Thurman is reaching his prime and going against a Legend and future Hall of Famer. I'm really afraid for Manny with this one, Thurman is all business all the time. Manny will need to use his Cat and Mouse tactics to get away from the Power from Thurman. I say the last time he fought a guy with true power it was Cotto and he mopped the floor with him, but that was a different time and place. Man this fight could go either way!

Title fight: Keith Thurman vs. Manny Pacquiao, 12 rounds, for Thurman's WBA welterweight title

Sergey Lipinets vs. John Molina Jr., 10 or 12 rounds, welterweights

Title fight: Caleb Plant vs. Mike Lee, 12 rounds, for Plant's IBF super middleweight title

Real Women of Genius

The place to see the best of best of Women's Wrestling from all over the World

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: Pacquiao vs Thurman-July 20th

Hopefully this will be a solid fight. I like Thurman, but I'll still side with Pacman.

BIG KAIJU~

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Re: Pacquiao vs Thurman-July 20th

40 Year old or not Manny Pacquiao is downright amazing. He humbled Thurman and come on Thurman looked good in spots, but that the problem it was in spots. In Round 5 he looked good and then he leaves the Round with a Blooding Nose. When Judges see that they'll give two shits about your work that Round. Manny at times slowed down, but clearly his Punches hurt more vs Thurman shots. I thought Thurman is better than Porter and Spence he's been in fights with tougher talent so whoever wants Manny knock on the Door and see what happens to your face. Whoever had it for Thurman should of had their License ripped into pieces, no way Thurman won the majority of Rounds in that fight.

Real Women of Genius

The place to see the best of best of Women's Wrestling from all over the World

Thread Information