Thread: WWE Smackdown Live Discussion - May 14, 2019

Status
      Country                    United States

SD Live WWE Smackdown Live Discussion - May 14, 2019

Smackdown LIVE Preview
    May 14, 2019

Smackdown Live's Men's Money in the Bank competitors to throw down in pivotal fatal fourway

Intercontinental Champion, Finn Bálor, Ali, Andrade and Randy Orton will lay it all on the line when they compete in the Men’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match next Sunday, but will first look to gain pivotal momentum when they collide in a Fatal 4-Way Match tpnight on SmackDown LIVE.

With all four Superstars having crossed paths in multiple fashions over the past several weeks, there will absolutely be a familiarity factor as they all enter this Fatal 4-Way Match looking to make a major statement ahead of the potentially career-changing Ladder Match. Which Superstar will head into the Money in the Bank pay-per-view with a surging drive that could propel them to the contract? Find out on SmackDown LIVE.

Will Kofi Kingston accept Kevin Owens' KO Show invitation?

After weeks of personal attacks, blindside assaults and several raucous brawls, WWE Champion Kofi Kingston and Kevin Owens will collide for the WWE Title at the Money in the Bank pay-per-view, but first, they may … talk it out?

Owens has invited Kingston to join him on The Kevin Owens Show tonight on SmackDown LIVE, only five nights before their massive title match. KO and Kofi have gone through the ringer in recent weeks — will The Dreadlocked Dynamo accept Owens’ invitation? If he does what will the mood be if the two come eye-to-eye on the final stop before WWE Money in the Bank?

Can Fire & Desire scorch Kairi & Asuka on Smackdown Live?

Asuka & Kairi Sane have taken the Women’s Tag Team division by storm over the past several weeks, picking up victory after victory with Paige by their side and proving to have an instant chemistry as a unit … but can they topple one of the division’s most tenured teams in Mandy Rose & Sonya Deville?

With WWE Money in the Bank now within arm’s reach, the two teams enter with different very different goals. Asuka & Sane are simply looking to continue building their case towards a WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship opportunity against The IIconics, while Mandy & Sonya will, of course, have at least some of their focus on The Golden Goddess’ involvement in the Women’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match.

Which squad will prevail when they square off tonight? Find out when SmackDown LIVE airs live at 8/7 C on USA Network.

Underdog

Status

Re: WWE Smackdown Live Discussion - May 14, 2019

A pretty good TV match between the four of them. Ali and Andrede both looking pretty good in the match.

Odd use for Ricochet?

Status

Sorry I haven't chimed in yet. It's just been a very run of the mill show so far.

Underdog

Status

I like how they have Corey talk about Firefly Funhouse as if he didn't just watch this last night.

Underdog

Status

That is not a good theme song mashup for The...sighs Kabuki Warriors.

Character Jobber

Status

Who the F--- decided to give the IIconics a microphone? That should never happen. Good thing there's a MUTE button on my remote.

The CHAMPS are HERE!!!

Status

Quote Originally Posted by BattleKat View Post
    Who the F--- decided to give the IIconics a microphone? That should never happen. Good thing there's a MUTE button on my remote.
    I still think they're pretty entertaining. Excellent trolls.

Character Jobber

Status

Quote Originally Posted by The EC View Post
    I still think they're pretty entertaining. Excellent trolls.
    It's their voices that I can't stand.

The CHAMPS are HERE!!!

Underdog

Status

It wasn't a good Smackdown Live...

I wasn't a bad Smackdown Live...

It was your standard UK Smackdown Live.

Mr. Victory Through Guts

Status
      Country                    Hong Kong

Nice of Rowan/Bryan to not come out with the tag titles early on. Miz's promo was as bad as Charlotte's on Monday. What were they thinking having him try to belt out fucking Wonderwall? Whole thing was boring.

4-way match was decent, I actually liked the Raw match better personally. Ricochet coming in was goofy but whatever.

Man can they stop making Woods look like the biggest geek in the company for 5 minutes?

Charlotte's promo was bland but better than Raw. I hope she's right about their feud with each other being over after Sunday. It's time to end this. Lacey's was a rerun calling out a rerun. Ironic?

Black's promo was nonsensical and doesn't come across cool at all. Enough of this Bray Wyatt tribute crap already.

Match was alright, best part of it all was Reigns and The Usos getting to team up again. At least Miz didn't try to sing again.

The Kabuki Warriors!? What the fuck is this bullshit? The fucking Kabuki Warriors. The music is yikes too. And I had to sit through A Mandy and Sonya match on top of it. It was good whenever Asuka and Kairi was on offense, bad whenever the others were. It was ok. The Iiconics overshadowed it all anyway. Can completely see why anyone would hate or love them on commentary but I thought they were pretty amusing for the most part actually.

Lars saw another minority this week so he had to intimidate her and be a dick.

Owens and Kofi's feud still feels flat but at least Sami officially joining the fray and teaming with Owens again in this feud is at least something different. Kofi standing tall was pretty unexpected. Am not looking forward to this match still. Nothing special really about the promos either though it was a pretty good video, nothing compared to the AJ/Seth video though.

I thought this whole show was pretty boring with a lot of generic stuff and average wrestling. Lame go home show and I hope they move on to a more interesting main event next go round.

We can tell other people about...having faith. What we had faith in. What we found important enough to fight for. It's not whether you were right or wrong, but how much faith you were willing to have, that decides the future~

Follow me on Twitter - @DylanZeroSky

Eastern Lariat - Japanese Wrestling (w/Dylan Fox (me) & Cagematch.net boss STRIGGA)

Check out our Patreon and support me please? 1/3/5 dollar tiers but any one is good! - The Eastern Lariat

Thread Information