Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: WC's Fave Five Video Games of 2018!!

Be The Booker

Status
      Country                    Greece

Re: WC's Fave Five Video Games of 2018!!

Didn't vote dor RDR 2 because I haven't played it yet but I'm sure it's a deserving winner for game of the year. Can't wait to get to it.

Spider-Man is probably my second most favorite super-hero video game after Arkham City.

Spoiler:

#WC4Horsemen

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

UFC 3 is the tits. UFC games will always have a place on my list because they are ridiculously fun to play with friends. Have been a staple of get togethers for a while now. Some of the fights you can have in this game are godlike, honestly. Career mode is ass but that's not new. Everything else is great fun though. Played up to TWD Season 2 ending and never played anymore. Dunno why. Just lost interest. Shame about all the development issues. Might get final season when it's low in price. Haven't played a WWE game in years and not heard of any of the other games really in that list.

Not played a single game in the next list but need to get Shadow of the Tomb Raider. Still need to finish the second one first.

Same with the next one No interest in any of those games either.

A Way Out is seriously good and for a story, it was pretty fantastic. I really like the twist involved when you think of how it affects the co-op dynamic. I think the fact it's co-op raises it's level for me. I need to play Monster Hunter World but just not a high priority right now with the amount of games I need to catch up on. It looks really good though.

Need to play God of War too. What the fuck's an Obra Dinn?

I forgot to vote Spyro because I forgot about the fact it was a complete remake. I forgot to send an amended list to Silk. It'd have been 2.

Spider-Man is pretty fun and I enjoy doing all the side missions and collectibles because of how you can traverse the city. I can legit just spend ages just being satisfied at web slinging around the city and beating up thugs.

Red Dead 2 is simply unbelievable. It's not without it's flaws though. I really dislike the fact it's a prequel because you have hindsight if you play RDR1. It kind of ruins the effect of the story for me knowing what happens in 1. It makes Arthur's character and arc feel a little worthless in the end. Not sure if that's what they were going for. But undeniably the best game I have played in a long time.

Thanks for the countdown, Silk. What's the next one?

~
    ~ THE KING OF KINGS ~~
    Spoiler:

#GrimLove

Status
      Country                    Norway

Quote Originally Posted by RainShaker View Post
    UFC 3 is the tits. UFC games will always have a place on my list because they are ridiculously fun to play with friends. Have been a staple of get togethers for a while now. Some of the fights you can have in this game are godlike, honestly. Career mode is ass but that's not new. Everything else is great fun though. Played up to TWD Season 2 ending and never played anymore. Dunno why. Just lost interest. Shame about all the development issues. Might get final season when it's low in price. Haven't played a WWE game in years and not heard of any of the other games really in that list.

Not played a single game in the next list but need to get Shadow of the Tomb Raider. Still need to finish the second one first.

Same with the next one No interest in any of those games either.

A Way Out is seriously good and for a story, it was pretty fantastic. I really like the twist involved when you think of how it affects the co-op dynamic. I think the fact it's co-op raises it's level for me. I need to play Monster Hunter World but just not a high priority right now with the amount of games I need to catch up on. It looks really good though.

Need to play God of War too. What the fuck's an Obra Dinn?

I forgot to vote Spyro because I forgot about the fact it was a complete remake. I forgot to send an amended list to Silk. It'd have been 2.

Spider-Man is pretty fun and I enjoy doing all the side missions and collectibles because of how you can traverse the city. I can legit just spend ages just being satisfied at web slinging around the city and beating up thugs.

Red Dead 2 is simply unbelievable. It's not without it's flaws though. I really dislike the fact it's a prequel because you have hindsight if you play RDR1. It kind of ruins the effect of the story for me knowing what happens in 1. It makes Arthur's character and arc feel a little worthless in the end. Not sure if that's what they were going for. But undeniably the best game I have played in a long time.

Thanks for the countdown, Silk. What's the next one?
    I'll make the plot as simple as possible:

It's 1807, the Obra Dinn has returned from it's voyage, but all 60+ passengers are missing. As an insurance consultant for the East India Company, find out what happened.

If that doesn't entice you, I dunno what will.

WC Hall Of Famer

Status
      Country                    United States

I meant to comment on Shadow of the Tomb Raider but I plum forgot, I still haven't finished it but I've been meaning to. I like it a lot though from what I have played so far of it, I've enjoyed the last few Tomb Raider games.

Red Dead Redemption 2 is a wonderful game, even though I took ages to finish the story but I eventually did and it was great even if I knew what was going to happen given that this was a prequel. Knowing what would happen didn't take away any enjoyment I had from the game though, it was a fantastic story and a fun game.

Good job running this Silky Smooth, can't wait to see what's on tap for the next installment!
    Last edited by Jimmy King; 05-18-2019 at 02:48 PM.

Rest in power, Flock U

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

Hail To The King

Status
      Country                    United States

Big Props to Silk for runnin this

Spoiler:

CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    Brayden Bridges

Thread Information