Thread: Impact Wrestling Discussion Thread 2019: We killed Allie once

BIG KAIJU~

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Impact Wrestling Impact Wrestling Discussion Thread 2019: We killed Allie once

Well we are in 2019 it's been past due to make a new one I feel it's needed after the great momentum Impact has been having the past year and a half. Tonight we've got RVD returning, Elgin debuting as well, Fenix vs Edwards, Rosemary vs Hogan and even some X-Division action with Ace Austin and Petey Williams.

Elgin has me really interested because I wasn't high on him in ROH, but once he got in better shape and showed more Tools in his Tool Belt I turned the corner with him a little bit. Cage vs Elgin will be entertaining to see no doubt, I wonder how long till Impact sticks his Nose in his business get your Stop Watch ready.

Last edited by Kairi HoHo; 05-03-2019 at 04:59 PM.

Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    It's Morphin Time: A Mighty Morphin Walkthrough

BIG KAIJU~

Status

Re: Impact Wrestling Discussion Thread 2019: We killed Allie once

Should of posted way sooner and honestly me posting this the day of doesn't help activity for people wanting to take interest

Impact is hopefully better this week and how can't it with this Card coming later tonight. Page vs Rvd could be something it's been a while since I've seen RVD wrestle a Singles Match and I wanna know if he can so still go. Page on the otherhand is just getting some momentum with The North, the last thing I wanna see is him taking the L in some dumb fashion. Knowing Impact Page does the job, but at least give the man some shine in the Match too please!

Rayne vs Taya should be a solid Matchup I wasn't feeling Rayne coming back because I see nothing for her these days, but she does have wins over Taya. I'm sure they won't let that streak continue later tonight. The feud with Callihan vs Swann seems to be not over and it's going to intensify now with a oVe Street Fight coming. If it's under oVe Rules that tends to be crazier than a normal Street Fight should be entertaining.

LAX vs Alexander/Moose could be the Match of the Night on paper. Moose seems to have great chemistry with The North members and I see it continuing this week. For sure Alexander will be looking to get a win Friday to show LAX, that The North are coming for those Tag Titles!

Real Women of Genius

BIG KAIJU~

Status

Re: Impact Wrestling Discussion Thread 2019: We killed Allie once

Impact was in my home away from home and if anyone is feeling froggy watch Swann vs Elgin from this week. Elgin has either won Matches or taken out guys like Cage, Impact, Pentagon, and Mack and he had another good one with Swann. They got a ton of time to work, and not only played the size & style differences well, but also delivered in front of a hot crowd. Elgin looked dominating as the top contender, and the finish protected Swann well.

Real Women of Genius

Thread Information