Thread: WWE Money In The Bank 2019 - Men's MITB Ladder Match

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

Money in the Bank WWE Money In The Bank 2019 - Men's MITB Ladder Match

Quote Originally Posted by WWE.com
    There are only a few certainties in life: death, taxes and complete mayhem during a Money in the Bank Ladder Match.

The annual free-for-all has produced countless unforgettable moments that have elicited deafening chants of “This is awesome!” from the WWE Universe, and several Superstars have parlayed a Money in the Bank Match victory into their first World Championship, making it one of the most exciting and important bouts on WWE’s calendar.

As is tradition, the winner of the chaotic encounter will earn himself a guaranteed World Championship Match anytime and anywhere within the next year. Alexa Bliss introduced Raw’s four combatants – Ricochet, Braun Strowman, Drew McIntyre and Baron Corbin -- during a special edition of “A Moment of Bliss.” However, on the final Raw before WWE Money in the Bank, Sami Zayn took Strowman’s place in the bout by defeating The Monster Among Men in a Falls Count Anywhere Match. Zayn’s win was thanks in no small part to the nefarious duo of Baron Corbin and Drew McIntyre, who repeatedly assaulted Strowman to give Zayn the victory.

The following night on SmackDown LIVE, it was announced that Intercontinental Champion Finn Bálor, Randy Orton and up-and-comers Ali and Andrade will represent the blue brand. Of this group, The Viper seized the coveted contract back in 2013.

Which Superstar will endure incredible pain, outfox the other seven competitors, pick the perfect time to strike and pull down the briefcase? Find out at WWE Money in the Bank, streaming live on Sunday, May 19, at 7 ET/4 PT, on WWE Network!
    Last edited by Smooth Jazz Wolf; 05-14-2019 at 11:46 PM.

CWA: A Decade of Decadence
    Maybe the end of something great.
    Maybe the start of something new.
    Stay tuned.

Be The Booker

Status
      Country                    Greece

Re: WWE Money In The Bank 2019 - Men's MITB Ladder Match

I feel like the most logical winner here is Drew McIntyre. He would be perfect as Mr. Money in the Bank and then as Universal Champion.

Spoiler:

#WC4Horsemen

Indy Talent

Status
      Country                    Canada

I think anyone but Ricochet and Finn will end up winning this match. Please not Drew.

Character Jobber

Status
      Country                    United States

Ricochet and Ali will be set up with some really good spots in this, but McIntyre will take it. They've done Strowman and Corbin as winners in the past, Orton has nothing to gain, I wouldn't put it past Andrade winning, and I think Balor is being set up as a top-level I-C Champion, much like Rollins last year, and Miz and Ziggler in the past.
    First Ever Undisputed World Champion:
    George Hackenschmidt

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status
      Country                    England

The match should be decent. Ricochet will do a ton of cool moves, as will Ali. Last year's match was a bit of a mess but I hope they learn from that.

I would prefer Almas or Ali to win but it's going to be Drew McIntyre, sadly. For some reason, they are determined to make Drew and Seth generational rivals so that's the logical approach.
    Last edited by MC 16; 05-14-2019 at 12:04 PM. Reason: How does determined get autocorrected to returned ?

The Planet's Admin

Status
      Country                    England

Drew's probably the favourite for the match at first glance, but I think it would be a waste as given the standing of Raw's roster, he's already the top heel. Once Seth is done with AJ, Drew naturally becomes his next challenger without the need for the briefcase. Also, as the previous MITBs weren't held for too long, and the women's one this year will be quickly used to get Becky 2 belts off of one of the brands, I could see this going on someone who will keep it for a long time. That doesn't sound like Drew.

It's covering old ground, but it could absolutely go on Baron Corbin because they love giving him the spotlight without ever making him a champion, holding the briefcase for 9 months and teasing cowardly cash ins does sound like something WWE would book.

Andrade, Ali and Ricochet you can all lump together as 3 young guys that there's benefits in giving the briefcase too to improve their standing in the company. Personally I'd want it on Ali to make good for missing the Elimination Chamber.

Sami Zayn is the wild card after last night. Creatively there's more interesting directions to go in with Sami given his current push and strong mic work, but I feel like Braun is just going to run him out of the match on Sunday.

Zero chance it's going to Finn as he's IC champion, and Orton I don't think needs that at all.

The Mayor of Slamtown

Status

Ed...rumor is out today that Corbin is the next challenger fr Seth.

I'm thinking Sami is actually the perfect guy to win the briefcase.

Hail To The King

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Sayer View Post
    Ed...rumor is out today that Corbin is the next challenger fr Seth.

I'm thinking Sami is actually the perfect guy to win the briefcase.
    Corbin winning MITB and Seth not taking it seriously for his failed attempt would be a decent story... that said Zayn wins no compliments from me

Also to Eds statement is the female mitb winner just getting one title or both? I mean if I pin the champ I want both titles ya know unless she loses to Charlotte or Lacey and before the next bout she is cashed in on too.
    Last edited by OMB; 05-15-2019 at 12:32 PM.

Spoiler:

CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    Brayden Bridges

Status

Sami would have some great material to talk about if he held MITB. That being said, I'm with Ed in that I think Braun is going to crash the party and Sami is going to take some dangerous bump for no reason.

Really don't know who'll win honestly. I can see reasons for everyone to either win or lose this.

Firefly Fun House

Status

Andrade is my dark horse to win this thing. Drew is my other pick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hail To The King

Status

I wonder if Balor has a shot at winning this. I mean just because hes IC Champ doesnt mean he couldnt win this Miz won while US Champ.

Still rooting for Corbin.

Spoiler:

CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    Brayden Bridges

Fearless University

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

Hopefully Andrade or Corbin take this. The rest either dont need it or dont seem like they'd be overly interesting MITB winners.

Thread Information