Thread: Quest For The Best Results

Status

FWA Quest For The Best Results

QUEST FOR THE BEST IS SPONSORED BY

We see a family sitting in a living room. A husband and wife on the couch, both reading the newspaper, grandma in the recliner knitting a quilt, and a little boy sitting on the floor in front of the the television watching FWA Fight Night. We hear a loud crash coming from upstairs, the sound of someone kicking a door down, and it causes the father to begrudgingly look up from his newspaper in frustration as FWA legend Adrian Wolf comes charging down the stairs.

The family looks absolutely perplexed at the site of the FWA Grandslam champion standing before them. Wolf points to the little boy, sitting on the floor.

Wolf: YOU. Stu St. Clair, your day of reckoning has come, dear brother.

Little Boy: *gulp* M-M-ME!?!

WOLF: STU I AM GOING TO RIP YOUR DAMN HEART OUT AND DISPLAY IT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE RING SO PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD CAN SEE HOW BLACK IT TRULY IS. YOU PAINT ME AS THE ONLY VILLAIN IN THIS STORY, HOW IGNORANT OF THEM TO ACCEPT IT, HOW DELUSIONAL OF YOU TO BELIEVE IT. YOUR TIME HAS PASSED, BIG BROTHER. I'M AT THE PEAK OF HEALTH! I'M IN MY FUCKING PRIME AND I WANT YOUR BLOOD! ALL OF IT! EVERY SINGLE DROP! I WANT TO WATCH IT FLOW FROM EVERY CUT, EVERY LACERATION, I WANT TO HEAR BONES BREAK! I WANT TO FEEL AN OUTSTANDING CAREER END BETWEEN MY FINGERS! I'M NOT A NICE MAN! I'M NOT A GOOD GUY! I'M AN AWFUL HUMAN BEING, A WRECHED SOUL WITH A BLACK HEART JUST LIKE YOURS AND A DEMON LIVING IN HIS CHEST!! WHEN I BATHE IN YOUR BLOOD, BROTHER, I WILL BE ENJOYING EVERY SECOND OF IT! I WILL RIP YOU APART AND WEAR YOUR FACE LIKE A FUCKING MASK WHILE I DO A LITTLE DANCE AROUND YOUR UGLY, BLOATED CORPSE AND THAT'S NOT A THREAT! IT’S A FACT!

Wolf grabs the little boy by the shoulders and starts shaking him violently, causing the boy to cry. The mom stands up and extends a SNICKERS bar in Wolf's direction.

Mom: Timmy, have a SNICKERS, you're not you when you're hungry.

Wolf begrudgingly takes the candy bar and bites down. *Poof* like that, Wolf transforms into Timmy, a 14 year old boy.

Timmy: Gee, thanks Mom! Sorry little Bro!

His little brother just stares off into space, visibly traumatized by the events that just transpired, shaken and unable to speak.

You're simply the best, better than all the rest
    Better than anyone, anyone I ever met
    I'm stuck on your heart, I hang on every word you say
    Tear us apart, baby, I would rather be dead

You're simply the best, better than all the rest
    Better than anyone, anyone I ever met
    I'm stuck on your heart, I hang on every word you say
    Tear us apart, baby, I would rather be dead

OFFICIAL THEME SONG OF QUEST FOR THE BEST - TINA TURNER - THE BEST

Adame begins and the trio of "The Protege, The Prototype, and "The Prodigy" Mike Parr all come to the ring. The Prototype and The Protege walk in front, side by side, with "The Prodigy" and former North American Champion a few paces behind. The New Breed reaches the ring, where The Prototype and The Protege enter. Parr walks around to the opposite side of the ring and places his elbows on the apron.

"Kill Us All" by Twista starts up and Over the Edge begins the short trek to the ring. Eyesnsane, a former champion of multiple belts, and Killemall are in front. Ted is right behind. Eyesnsane and Killemall themselves are former FWA Tag Team Champions. Ted takes a spot on the outside and Eyesnsane and Killemall enter.

Falls Count Anywhere
    Over The Edge (Eyensane and Killemall w/ Ted) VS The New Breed (The Protoge & The Prototype w/ Mike Parr)

The bell rings and Eyesnsane starts for Over the Edge. The crowd begins a loud "Welcome back" chant for Eyesnsane. He then tags in Killemall immediately, and the crowd again begins a "Welcome back" chant.

The Protege steps in for The New Breed. However, the crowd changes to an "Over the Edge" clapping chant that is overwhelming. Killemall, who wears a black mask and hoodie, doesn't recognize the fans or show it at all. He circles the ring with The Protege for a few seconds and finally locks in a grapple and side head lock. Killemall is shoved into the ropes and hits a running palm strike. Then a second palm strike. Killemall whips The Protege into the turnbuckle and tags in Eyesnsane, who grabs The Protege around the waist while Killemall lands repeated kicks into the ribs. Eyesnsane enters the ring and hits an immediate snap suplex. He goes for a cover but it's a quick kick out. Eyesnsane gets a hard punch to the ribs and The Protege lands a hammerlock DDT. Tag made to The Prototype, who steps into the ring and immediately lands a big forearm to Eyesnsane.

The Prototype whips Eyesnsane into the ropes and lands a running knee to the head. His cover gets a two count. The Prototype then grabs Eyesnsane around the neck and slams his face into the turnbuckle. He whips Eyesnsane as hard as possible into the opposite turnbuckle, and the former North American Champion hits the corner and flips over the ropes and out of the ring!

The Prototype exits to continue the offense and lands repeated forearms as Eyesnsane runs around the ring. The Prototype lands another big right hand and Killemall steps off to help his long-time partner. But The Prototype grabs him by the neck and flings him into the nearby ring steps. The Prototype turns and Eyesnsane lands a big running forearm and shoves him back first into the fan barricade! Then Eyesnsane whips The Prototype into the ring post!

Eyesnsane takes a second before hitting a big spear on The Prototype! But The Protege lands a few stomps into the back to neutralize Eyesnsane. Killemall then hits a flying elbow from the apron on The Protege and serves as the last man standing of the four!

Killemall grabs The Prototype but gets a few forearms to the face. Eyesnsane jumps on The Prototype's back and tries to slowly wear him down with a choke hold. The Prototype drives Eyesnsane into the fan barricade behind him and Eyesnsane releases, falling backwards and into the crowd. Killemall, though, hits step-over spinning heel kick and The Prototype tumbles over the barricade as well! The Protege then tackles Killemall into the barricade, which falls over!

Eyesnsane and The Prototype slowly step back over the barricade. The Prototype and The Protege grab Eyesnsane by either arm and whip him into the nearest ring post. The Prototype then hits a big German suplex on Eyesnsane on the outside of the ring. He goes for the cover, but Killemall breaks it up!!!

The Prototype grabs Killemall and smashes his head into the apron. Killemall fights back with an elbow to the stomach and Eyesnsane surprises The Protege with a jawbreaker and a sole kick, sending The Protege stumbling over the fallen fan barricade!

The Prototype has knocked Killemall down and then hits a big open-palm strike to Eyesnsane. Killemall locks in a choke hold from behind and Eyesnsane lands a fury of strikes into the exposed stomach. Eyesnsane then lands a big uppercut and Killemall hits a roundhouse kick!

Killemall grabs The Prototype and rolls him into the ring. Eyesnsane rolls in on his own and tags in Killemall. The crowd immediately rises to its feet and cheers. Killemall waits for The Prototype to rise to his feet and hits the KamiKaze vertibreaker finisher and pins The Prototype!

.................1.......................2...........2 and a half!!! OH MY GOD THE PROTOTYPE KICKS OUT! HE KICKS OUT!!!

Frustrated, Killemall springs up and pleas with the ref, insisting it was a 3 count. The ref disagrees and while this happens, The Prototype rolls Killemall up in a small package and steals the win like a sneaky bastard.

1....2...3!

Winners: The New Breed

"The So Called Savior Of The FWA" Dominick Armistead vs Risky Douglas

Armistead starts the match with a showcase of his mat wrestling skills. He locks in a side head lock before transitioning it to a back arm twist. Risky Douglas shows his slyness with a roll through but Armistead is there with a running knee to the lower spine. Armistead then applies a second head lock, this time shouting down to Douglas, "Don't try and show me up!"

Armistead smiles afterward before stomping on Risky's left foot and landing a knife edge chop across the chest. Armistead hits a snap suplex and quickly covers but Risky immediately kicks out. Armistead whips Risky into the opposite turnbuckle and lands a running back elbow under the jaw. Armistead rolls Douglas out and tries a standing running elbow drop but Risky moves! The member of The Wildcards tandem follows with a standing dropkick. Then a running crossbody after a run off the opposite ropes. Finally a near run off the ropes into a jumping facebuster.

Risky goes for a pinfall but Armistead kicks out immediately. Risky grabs Armistead around the neck and whips him to the ropes, but Armistead fires back with a big clothesline. Armistead, now agitated with not dominating the match, grows more aggressive. He begins stomping his boot into the chest and then kneels down and slams Risky's head into the canvas four times. Armistead hits a reverse DDT and goes for the pin fall but changes his mind, breaking the pin himself as he gets an idea. Armistead nods and smirks before springing back up. In the corner of the ring, he becons for Douglas to get back to his feet and when he finally does, Armistead hits him with his finisher, The Clock Shot, before cockily dropping to pin him, yawning as he does so.

One...
    Two...
    Three.

Winner: Dominick Armistead

"Turn the Page" by Metallica hits and the lights in the arena dim. With a black cowboy-ish hat and a black leather-like vest, Tristan James Galloway slowly walks out to the stage. He's without a smile, rather sports a determined and focused expression. The former FWA North American Champion slowly strolls to the ring with his large stature and physique impressing the fans in the front rows.

The announcers highlight the most recent struggles for Galloway, who showed frustration following a loss to Izzy Van Doren. However, Michael Garcia says that Galloway is showing signs of another breakthrough and should be making a jump into the main event soon. "The Golden One" Devin Golden, also in the booth, expresses a bit of skepticism if Galloway is becoming more sinister because "that is not his true self."

Michael Garcia: Maybe this IS his true self.

The Dragon Ball Super theme song plays and the crowd's reaction changes. Lucian W. Ace, also called "The Blue Dragon", walks out with the crowd cheering his entrance. Ace, another former champion in the FWA, walks toward the ring. Galloway, though, wastes no time as he rolls under the ropes and out of the ring and charges to meet Lucian at the base of the ramp.

"The Blue Dragon" Lucian W. Ace vs. Tristan James Galloway

Galloway throws a wild right hand but Lucian ducks under and lands repeated forearm smashes and karate-style kicks. Lucian throws a few more kicks to the thighs and ribs before Galloway grabs Lucian around the neck and flings him toward the fan barricade. Lucian dodges a big boot from Galloway and delivers more kicks to the shins and thighs. Galloway again goes with force, shoving Lucian into the opposite fan barricade. Then Lucian dodges a running clothesline and Lucian hits an enzuiguri to the side of the head, knocking Galloway down to one knee.

Lucian rolls into the ropes to wait for Galloway. He crouches down and Galloway grows angry, with his face scrunched up. The crowd cheers for Lucian, who runs off the ropes and teases a suicide dive. Galloway rolls into the ring and Lucian slides under the ropes. Galloway is confused for a second but finally turns to see Lucian outside the ring. He steps over the top rope and Lucian slides back in. When Galloway lands on the outside floor, Lucian is up on his feet inside the ring and running off the ropes again. Galloway teases a roll back into the ring and Lucian slides under the ropes, allowing still-outside Galloway to land a big clothesline to Lucian!

Galloway picks Lucian up and rolls him into the ring. He follows with a big step up to the apron and another over the ropes. Galloway grabs Lucian by the neck and flings him into the nearby turnbuckle. He places a boot into Lucian's throat and presses for five or six seconds. Galloway then whips Lucian across the ring and lands a running corner squish. Lucian is catching his breath after his chest tightened, and Galloway quickly props Lucian up to the turnbuckle. Galloway steps to the second turnbuckle and hits a delayed superplex that ignites cheers from the fans.

Galloway goes for the match's first pinfall, but Lucian kicks out at two and one-third. Galloway whips Lucian to the opposite turnbuckle and Lucian this time avoids the corner squish. Lucian follows with a roundhouse kick and then a running leg lariat. Lucian has Galloway knocked down and covers, but Galloway kicks out with force at one and a half. Galloway grabs Lucian by the tights but Lucian quickly lands a backhand chop. Then a second. Then a third. Galloway quickly fires back a big right hand forearm that is equal to three Lucian chops. Galloway whips Lucian to the ropes and tries a sidewalk slam but Lucian counters with a spinning hurricarana. He follows with an Asai moonsault and hooks the far leg.

................1....................2.....POWER KICK OUT

Lucian corners Tristan and delivers repeated kicks to the stomach. Lucian follows with repeated right-hand punches. Then he tries a whip to the opposite turnbuckle. Galloway holds his feet and ground and yanks Lucian toward him, but The Blue Dragon steps up using the turnbuckle and hits a beautiful jumping, falling tornado DDT!

Lucian goes for the cover a THIRD time!

...............1...................2.............KICK OUT!

Lucian picks up Tristan but Tristan wakes up out of nowhere and begins hitting Ace with a flurry of punches. The BOOM, out of nowhere, Tristan James Galloway hits the Carcinogen Crush, his devastating finisher.

Rod Sterling: THIS IS IT! TRISTAN JAMES GALLOWAY HAS THIS MATCH WON!

Michael Garcia: Unbelievable!

Devin Golden: Come on TJG, this is your moment!

Galloway goes to cover Lucian Ace, knowing good and well that he has this match won. The referee counts one, two.. and then stops. He points at Lucian Aces foot, which is just about half an inch under the rope, calling for the rope break. Galloway looks perplexed, arguing that it is not a rope break. The referee firmly insists that it is.

Devin Golden: I thought Galloway had him, not sure what's going on here.

Rod Sterling: From where we are sitting it didn't appear like his foot was under the rope but I imagine the ref has a better view than we do.

Michael Garcia: I don't think it was a break, if I am being honest.

Devin Golden: For a change?

Galloway gets in the refs face and the ref tugs on his striped shirt, reminding him who the official is. Galloway nods BEFORE HITTING THE REF WITH THE CARCINOGEN CRUSH!

The time keeper rings the bell, ending the match.

NO CONTEST
    Rod Sterling: WHAT!?!

Michael Garcia: CARCINOGEN CRUSH! CARCINOGEN CRUSH OF THE REFEREE! THE MOST DEVASTATING MOVE IN ALL OF COMBAT SPORTS!

Devin Golden: Yeah and he used it on a helpless official!

Galloway exits the ring and approaches the timekeeper. He yells at her for stopping the match and she runs off. He grabs the steel chair she was sitting in and brings it into the ring with him.

Rod Sterling: Oh come on now, what's Tristan James Galloway doing with that chair??

Devin Golden: This isn't the same Tristan James Galloway we know and love, he has snapped!

Michael Garcia: WELL WOULDN'T YOU!?! I don't blame the man one bit, every time he starts to get some momentum here comes the man to step on him! The officials screwed him here!

As the referee lays down on his back, gasping for air, Tristan James Galloway enters the ring and whacks him in the face with the steel chair over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over. Lucian Ace pulls himself up using the ropes, still shaking off the Carcinogen Crush from Galloway. Still in a daze, he sloppily approaches Galloway which doesn't go unnoticed. Galloway turns and hits Ace in the face with the helpful steel chair. Lucian Ace falls back and Galloway continues his vicious assault on Ace. On about the 3rd chairshot to the face, Lucian's skull is split open and blood begins pouring down his face.

Rod Sterling: OH GOD! HE'S BEEN BUSTED WIDE OPEN! Wait, what is he doing NOW!?!

Devin Golden: Galloway, no... No man don't do this...

Michael Garcia: DO IT! DO IT!

Galloway puts Lucian Ace's leg into the folds of the steel chair and then curb-stomps the steel chair, with Ace's shin right in it. The crack from Lucian Ace's leg potentially snapping is heard around the ring and met with a very audible gasp from the audience. The boos reign down on Galloway and it's the first significant reaction he's had from the crowd in as long as he can remember. He smiles at that realization before dropping the steel chair and leaving the ring. Medical staff rushes down the ramp with two stretchers, and it's pretty clear both Lucian Ace and referee Juan Lopez will be leaving on them.

"The Malevolent" Mac Michaud is already standing in the ring when we return to the main programming. "I'm not your boyfriend" by 3OH!3 begins and the crowd turns to the entrance way, where "The Perfect 10" Sterling Jagger appears. Wearing sunglasses and a white vest with no shirt underneath to cover up his massive amount of chest hair, Jagger struts toward the ring with his pelvis region stuck out as if he's trying hard to keep his back straight. Also called "The Sexiest Man Alive" and "King of the Cougars", Jagger walks to the ring with speed-sized wrestling tights that give all too clear a picture of what he's packing. Michaud watches in disgust and shakes his head.

Devin Golden: It seems Mac isn't too fond of his partner.

Michael Garcia: I don't know if Mac is a sexual person.

"Shoot to Thrill" by AC/DC is next and Mad Kingdom appears to a decent pop. "The Wildcard" Jason Randall and his ... woman person ... Penny come to the ring as a unit. Michaud throws daggers Randall's way and Penny gets a few unwanted winks from Jagger.

Devin Golden: Bad blood here between Randall and Mac. Then again, Mac has bad blood with just about everyone.

Michael Garcia: Including me. And just like me, most of the people Mac's feuded with have beaten him multiple times.

Devin Golden: Garcia, you'd think that someone like you, who's losses in this business outnumber his wins, would understand that sometimes you have a cold streak. Mac's held several singles championships in the FWA, you've never held a single one so I love how you're sitting here on the announcer's table while Mac is in the ring wrestling. Big mouth for someone who's eating McDonald's four times a week and has gained about 30 pounds. Get over yourself.

Rod Sterling: Well, in any event, the animosity between Mac and Randall stemmed from Mac's assault on Penny several months back and it's only heated up since. This may very well be the final chapter in their feud. Another interesting element is Mac's partner, Sterling Jagger, who has also had some bad blood with Mac as of late so let's see how they work together.

The Mad Kingdom ("The Wildcard" Jason Randall and Penny) vs "The Malevolant" Mac Michaud and "The Perfect 10" Sterling Jagger

Randall starts it for Mad Kingdom while Mac takes the lead for this mishmash of a pairing. Randall quickly gets a double leg takedown on the much larger Mac Michaud and counters into a front head lock, but Mac powers Randall back into one of the two no-team corners. Mac backs away once Randall releases the head lock and throws a right hand that misses the mark. Randall lands a series of knife-edge chops across the chest, but Mac screams with a low-tone, rumbling voice that resembles King Kong. Randall tries a forearm but Mac blocks it and flings Randall into the turnbuckle, where he lands repeated forearm smashes across the jaw.

Mac whips Randall across the ring to the opposite turnbuckle but misses on a corner clothesline. Randall then hits a few open-palm strikes before an arm-trap cross-legged STF. Tag made to Penny, who quickly tries a jumping forearm that Mac catches into a twisting powerslam.

Mac reaches down and pulls Penny to her feet, but Sterling Jagger tags himself in with a shoulder slap that Mac disapproves of. Jagger whips Penny across the ring and does a little gyration dance as she bounces off and runs back. Penny stops to watch, not out of interest but more so disgust, and Jagger smiles back before he lands a hip toss on Penny. Jagger sends Penny into the nearby turnbuckle and tags Mac back into the match. Mac lands a charging corner splash with his back turned at the last second, and he then tags Jagger back in.

Jagger does his Mushroom Stamp bronco buster, getting a rousing ovation from the crowd. Penny is in complete and utter disgust, and Jason Randall becomes irate. "The Wildcard" enters the ring and takes Jagger down with a running forearm. The ref then sends Randall back to his corner, allowing Mac to enter behind the ref's back and land a double foot stomp into a fallen Penny.

Jagger grabs Penny by the hair and says, "I know you want it." He then hits the chickenwing gutbuster and covers.

....................1.......................2...............Randall breaks it up!

Mac enters the ring, ready to neutralize "The Wildcard", but instead he topples over the ropes when Randall ducks and pulls the top rope down. Mac lands on his feet, but Randall does a rope-swinging dropkick that sends Mac into the fan railing.

Jagger and the ref become distracted, allowing Penny to land a low blow right into the nads of Jagger. Penny then hits a swinging neckbreaker and goes up to the top. Randall tags himself in and Penny flies off for a crossbody! Jagger dodges it but Randall lands a running knee to the temple, sending Jagger down and toward his corner.

Mac slowly gets up to his apron and reaches down for a forced tag into the match. Randall is on it, landing a thez press with wild punches. He tags Penny back in, and the fierce female hits a tilt-a-whirl head-scissors takedown. Penny then applies her "Nine Lives" octopus hold submission on Mac, who crumbles to one knee. Randall cheers on as Mac has to submit, allowing Mad Kingdom a big tag win.

Winners: Mad Kingdom (Penny and "The Wildcard" Jason Randall)

Tommy Thunder VS The Masked Assailant

“Start Movin’” by Lions plays and Tommy Thunder makes his way out. He poses on stage in an arrogant manner before walking down to the ring…

Ring Announcer: Making his way to the ring from Colorado Spring, CO and weighing in at 227 lbs, he is “The Division 1 Superstar” Tommy Thunder!

Tommy continues his arrogant walk to the ring when from behind he’s blasted by the masked assailant that’s been torturing Tommy for weeks now!

Rod Sterling: Tommy Thunder was just blindsided by this masked individual before the match can even officially begin!

Michael Garcia: It seems like this masked person doesn’t care he just wants to hurt Tommy

The masked man throws Tommy into the steel steps near the ring while the referee remains in the ring helpless, unable to do anything due to match having not even started yet. The masked man takes Tommy and throws him head first into the barricade! He stomps away at Tommy before bringing him back up and hoists him up on his shoulders...F5 INTO A ROCK BOTTOM ON THE OUTSIDE FLOOR!

Devin Golden: Was that...Wrath of the BIRD Empire?

Rod Sterling: Only one man is known for that move, could it be Vincent Blackbird underneath that mask?

Michael Garcia: If so, then that mask is an improvement

The masked man drags Tommy back up and slams him head into the announcer’s desk! Then he tosses him in the ring and enters it with him

DING! DING! DING!

The match is officially underway now but Tommy is in rough shape. The masked man has a chair now and places it on the mat and hits Tommy with THE PITFALL! BACK SUPLEX INTO A ROCK BOTTOM ON THE STEEL CHAIR!

Michael Garcia: HEY YOU LOUSY SON OF A BITCH THAT’S MY MOVE!

Devin Golden: Are you sure that isn’t you in there Mike and you’re pretending to be Michael Garcia? Are you sure you aren’t really just a clone?

Michael Garcia: Did you eat paint chips as a kid?

Devin Golden: Why?

He makes the pin but before the count can be made the masked man stops it…

Rod Sterling: He clearly had the match won but now he just really wants to punish Tommy

He brings Tommy up and goes to irish whip him to the ropes, but Tommy somehow counters and whips the masked man to the ropes and catches him off the rebound with a sling blade! The masked man is back up however but Tommy catches him with a standing dropkick that sends him stumbling back to the ropes and off the rebound once more Tommy catches him with an arm trap neckbreaker! Tommy follows up with a springboard moonsault into a pin!

One...TW-NO!

Tommy is through playing around now and grabs a steel chair and swings for the fences with it, but the masked man ducks underneath it and then turns around to kick it back into Tommy’s face knocking him back! Tommy stumbles back, dropping the chair. The masked man takes out over the rope to the outside with a clothesline. Tommy falls to the outside but manages to land on one knee and retrieve the chair but the masked man is ready and nails the chair right back into Tommy’s face with a baseball slide! Tommy falls to the mat dropping the chair, the masked man is outside with him and takes the chair smacking it against Tommy’s back with a loud cracking sound! The man takes Tommy up and drops him face first on the steel steps! He then drags Tommy back in the ring and makes the cover…

One...two...THR-NO!

Tommy with a shoulder up! The masked man slips back outside and grabs something but quickly hides it before anyone can see what it is and comes back in the ring, and Tommy is ready for him and catches him off guard with a shining wizard! Tommy makes the cover…

One...two...THR-NO!

The masked man stays alive but Tommy isn’t through just yet as he irish whips him to the corner. Then Tommy places him up on the top rope and Tommy climbs up and looks like he’s setting him up for a superplex, but the masked man has other ideas and retrieves a steel pipe from the back of his pants that he had concealed and cracks Tommy over the head with it! Tommy falls off an instant hitting the mat, he’s out cold and the masked man leaps off hitting Tommy with a frog splash for the win…

One...two...THREE!

Winner: THE MASKED ASSAILANT
    After the match, the masked assailant disposes of Tommy Thunder like yesterdays garbage, pushing him out of the ring. He leaves the ring and approaches a small notebook he has set by the time keeper. He opens up and there are several names on the list. The first one is Tommy Thunder, but he then crosses Tommy Thunder's name off of it.

Rod Sterling: Well, The Masked Assailant has crossed Tommy Thunder off of his list, and we still have no clue who he is or what his true agenda is.

Michael Garcia: If I had to take a guess, I would say it's some NGW guy trying to make a name for himself.

Devin Golden: Nah Maggle, I'm 120% sure it's Vincent Blackbird, just look at those moves!

Rod Sterling: Hopefully we find out who this crazed vigilante is sooner than later!

FWA Tag Team Championship
    The Warriors Of Virtue (Lord Dog and XYZ) VS The PAJ Project (Phillp A. Jackson
    © and Viktor Maximus ©)

Patti Labell’s “Stir it Up” hits and the sends the sold out crowd into a frenzy of cheers as XYZ steps out first, and then behind him is his tag team partner Lord Dog. They stand on stage soaking in the adulation from the fans, and then make their way down to the ring in a hurry.

Rod Sterling: Here comes The Warriors of Virtue! XYZ looking to get his first taste of championship gold here in FWA while Lord Dog is looking to become a two time tag team champion, his reign as tag team champion was with Ghost and that tandem had a great reign as champions…

Michael Garcia: I wonder who put an end to that oh so wonderful reign?

Devin Golden: Who knows but they probably suck

Michael Garcia: …

“Stir it Up” is soon replaced by the rough sounds of “Vacuity” by Gojira and the tag team champions make their way out to a chorus of booing. Phillip A. Jackson stands at the forefront and behind him is his star pupil and partner, Viktor Maximus. Jackson walks down to the ring and in tow is Maximus, glaring at any fans that get too close.

Michael Garcia: Speaking of someone who actually sucks, Phillip A. Jackson and Viktor Maximus, but at the same time I can’t deny that they have been highly successful as champions

Devin Golden: You can say that again Maggle! Maximus is one hell of an improvement over the last partner that Phillip had

Rod Sterling: The Project face one of their more tougher challenges in The Warriors of Virtue. If I were them I would not underestimate these two challengers…

Michael Garcia: You’re really pushing your luck Golden, keep it up…

Ring Announcer: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the FWA Tag Team Championships! Introducing first the challengers, first originally from Chattanooga, TN he is XYZ, and his tag team partner from right here in Atlanta, GA he is Lil’ WOLF and Mrs. Lorde’s Baby Boy...Lord Dog!

Loud pop for the hometown boy

Ring Announcer: Together they weigh in at a combined weight of 394 lbs, they are The Warriors of Virtue!

More loud cheers, the crowd firmly in support of the challengers.

Ring Announcer: and their opponents, first from Grozny, Russia he is “The Destruction” Viktor Maximus, and his tag team partner is “The Immortal” Phillip A. Jackson! Together they weigh in at a combined weight of 595 lbs, they are your current reigning and defending FWA Tag Team Champions...The Phillip A. Jackson Project!

Jeers for the champions who pay no mind to what reaction they are receiving. They hand over their titles and referee raises them up high before handing them over to the ringside area and calls for the bell.

DING! DING! DING!

It’ll be PAJ starting things off for his team while XYZ starting off for his team. The two square up and then lock up in the center of the ring but PAJ immediately shoves XYZ away, much to the dismay of the fans and XYZ. XYZ springs back and begins to make a charge at PAJ but the crafty veteran slips out of the ring from underneath the bottom rope, wagging his index finger at XYZ and then pointing to his head.

Rod Sterling: PAJ no doubt playing those mind games with XYZ

Devin Golden: XYZ would be wise not to fall for them and keep his head in the game

PAJ cautiously slides back in eventually and XYZ makes another go for him, but PAJ slides out again. PAJ turns to the fans now and points to his head, but XYZ isn’t messing about and launches himself through the middle rope to the outside taking out PAJ with a suicide dive! XYZ is quickly back up and drags PAJ up and tosses him back in the ring, hops up on the apron and waits as PAJ stumbles back to his feet and once he’s up XYZ propels himself from the rope and lands a perfectly executed springboard cross-body on PAJ into an early pin but just barely a one count before PAJ manages to kick out! XYZ drags PAJ over to his corner and makes a tag to Lord Dog to a loud pop for the hometown boy from the Atlanta crowd, XYZ props PAJ in the corner and Lord Dog comes barreling across the ring and lands a running corner splash!

PAJ stumbles out of the corner, unsure of where he’s at and Lord Dog catches him from behind with a jumping reverse bulldog! He makes the cover…

ONE...NO!

PAJ with a shoulder up and tries to roll away to make the tag to Maximus, but Lord Dog drags him back towards him and brings him up in position for a german suplex and he goes for it, but PAJ flips out of it and lands on his feet gingerly and as Lord Dog turns around PAJ connects with the PAJle pele kick! Lord Dog on wobbly legs and PAJ uses this newfound momentum and hits a springboard inverted DDT on Lord Dog! PAJ quickly recovers and makes the tag to Maximus, who stomps in the ring and towers over Lord Dog and lifts up the smaller man and sends him crashing to the mat with a fallaway slam! Maximus grabs Lord Dog by the head off of the mat and hoists him up over his shoulder before crushing him to the mat with a running powerslam and follows up with a pin…

ONE...TW-NO!

Rod Sterling: Maximus bringing the crowd to a hushed silence as they watch him manhandle Lord Dog!

Michael Garcia: I can get used to watching this pipsqueak get destroyed

Devin Golden: Lord Dog showing heart though staying alive but how long can he keep it up?

Maximus brings up Lord Dog and has him in a bear hug now, squeezing the life out of him, and Maximus swings him around like a rag doll in his arms and it looks like Lord Dog is out of it now as XYZ watches on with concern for his teammate and tries to rally the fans behind him. Maximus brings him on his shoulders and drops him down with a force on a samoan drop and makes the tag to PAJ, who then comes in and taunts Lord Dog down on the mat, and then climbs up top and goes for the Amazing Splash...BUT CRASHES AND BURNS AS LORD DOG ROLLED OUT OF THE WAY JUST IN TIME! THE CROWD GOING WILD NOW AS LORD DOG CRAWLS TO HIS CORNER AND TAGS IN XYZ!

XYZ runs in off the tag and as PAJ is coming to he’s leveled by a running clothesline from XYZ! Followed by several more clotheslines and then follows up with a snap suplex combo, kip-up and then a slow falling elbow drop back to PAJ on the mat and makes the cover!

One...TW-NO!

XYZ brings PAJ up and looks to irish whip him to the corner, but PAJ reverses it yet XYZ runs up the turnbuckle, backflips over PAJ and lands behind him but PAJ won’t fall for it and lands another PAJle! XYZ falls to one knee allowing PAJ to hit him with a curb stomp! PAJ makes the cover…

One...TW-NO!

PAJ drags XYZ back to the corner and tags in Maximus, Viktor whips XYZ into the corner followed by PAJ monkey flipping them out back to Viktor who catches XYZ and sends him crashing down with a devastating chokeslam followed by a pin!

One...two...THR-NO!

Rod Sterling: XYZ stays alive!

Devin Golden: Like he says, keep the dream alive!

Maximus brings up XYZ and whips to the ropes before catching him in position for a pop-up powerbomb he calls For The Republic, but XYZ has an answer for that and counters with a hurricanrana that sends Viktor falling to the middle rope setting him up and XYZ comes running in...619! RUNNING TIGER FEINT KICK TO THE BIG M AN! MAXIMUS STUMBLES BACK TO HIS CORNER AND HE’S TAGGED IN BY PAJ! XYZ tags in Lord Dog and LD nails him with a running dropkick! He follows up with a wheel kick that has PAJ stunned allowing LD to take the top rope...CHOCOLATE RAIN! METEORA FROM LORD DOG! LORD DOG MAKES THE COVER BUT IT’S BROKEN UP BY MAXIMUS! HE DRAGS LD OFF PAJ AND THROTTLES HIM FOR A CHOKESLAM BUT XYZ MAKES THE SAVE CLIPPING FROM BEHIND ON THE LEGS! MAXIMUS DROPS LD AND XYZ RUNS THE ROPES AND COMES BACK AND HITS A RUNNING TORNADO DDT BRINGING DOWN THE BIG MAN!

XYZ KICKS MAXIMUS OUT OF THE RING AND BRINGS PAJ UP ON HIS SHOULDERS WHILE LORD DOG CLIMBS UP...TEN-NAKA KOROSHI! DOOMSDAY DDT! LORD DOG CLIMBS UP ONCE MORE AND HITS HIS 630 SENTON! HE MAKES THE PIN AND THE CROWD IS GOING BANANAS!

ONE...TWO...THREE!

Winners and THE NEW FWA TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS
    THE WARRIORS OF VIRTUE (Lord Dog and XYZ)
    Lord Dog grabs his hair and smiles wildly, almost in disbelief. XYZ makes his way into the ring and helps Lord Dog up. The two share a high-five that turns into a hug with XYZ pulls him in. The referee hands them their newly acquired Tag Team championships. The Warriors of Virtue proudly display their championships high above their heads.

Rod Sterling: They've done it! They've finally done it! In Lord Dog's hometown of Atlanta Georgia, no less! Lord Dog and XYZ, The Warriors Of Virtue, YOUR NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!

Devin Golden: That's right, Rod, and you gotta believe that these titles represent so much to these two, the true underdogs of the FWA who've sat under the table, patiently waiting for scraps. Well they are done waiting, they've taken that what's theirs.

Rod Sterling: Indeed, but capturing the titles was only the beginning. With a blossoming tag team division and the likes of The New Breed, Over The Edge, Mad Kingdom and The Cheshire Cat club looming on the horizon, the real challenge is defending them.

Michael Garcia: Even I have to admit, The Warriors Of Virtue put work in tonight, and these titles were well deserved

Kurt Harrington: The following contest is a Triple Threat match for both the X Division and North American Championships!!!

“Supersonic” by Oasis is the first song to play over the speakers, signaling the arrival of “Amadeus” Kevin Cromwell! The live Georgia crowd popped hard for Cromwell, who came out with a confident swagger, both hands behind his back before breaking out into his signature pose. Cromwell spun around and slapped hands with fans at ringside before sliding into the ring.

Rod Sterling: This Georgia crowd really does love them some Kevin Cromwell!

Michael Garcia: Not surprising, Rodney…these are the same morons that have altars in their basements to a chump like Golden, over there. Look at these nerds out here in the crowd tonight. People like Cromwell and Golden….they just relate to…

“Hail to the King” interrupts his time with the fans, as all attention turns to “The King” Dave Sullivan. The crowd bursts into a chorus of jeers, as Sullivan walks out onto the ramp with his black and gold robe and crown adorned on his chiseled physique. He holds his X Division Championship over his left shoulder as he raises his scepter in the air. He demands the crowd bow down to their king and then makes his way down the ramp.

Michael Garcia: Now…here…here, my boys, is a champion we can ALL be proud of! Representing the great city of Pittsburgh, PA, “The King”! And not just The King of the X Division, this man is The King of the entire FWA!

Devin Golden: How do those royal nuts taste, Maggle?

Michael Garcia: Don’t be jealous because you’re from this shithole state that’s got nothing to be proud of, and meanwhile, Dave Sullivan and I, two of the FWA’s greatest of all time, are both products of the Heartland City of America, Pitrsburgh, PA!!!

“The Seeker” by Rush brings out “The Interstellar Shaman” Starr, who wastes NO time in just sprinting out from behind the curtain, down the ramp and sliding into the ring, ready to fight!

FWA North American Championship/X-Championship
    Winner-Take-All Triple Threat Match
    The FWA North American Champion “The Interstellar Shaman” Starr © vs The FWA X Champion “The King” Dave Sullivan
    © vs “Amadeus” Kevin Cromwell

The three men circle the ring with Starr making the first move towards Cromwell, before stopping. Cromwell and Starr exchange a quick glance andnod, before turning their attention to Sullivan and beating him down into the corner of the ring! Both men keep striking until an inadvertent elbowfrom Cromwell catches Starr in the face, knocking him to the mat. Starr gets back to his feet and pulls Cromwell off and throws him down to the mat, as he continues the assault on Sullivan!. Cromwell rubs his jaw before getting back up, spinning Starr around and as Starr faces Cromwell, Sullivan clubs him in the back of the head, causing Starr to knock Amadeus to the mat and out of the ring! Sullivan levels The Shaman with a hard right but the NA Champ fights back with a series of right hands before getting kicked in the gut by The X Champ. Starr retreats to the far corner with The King following in and whipping him to the opposite corner. Sullivan charges forward with a shoulder drive but Starr springs himself up and over, runs the ropes looks for a Spinning Wheel Kick on the rebound but The King ducks! Starr lands on his feet, Sullivan turns and attempts a clothesline, Starr rolls underneath, pops upto a handstand with his legs wrapped around Sullivan’s neck and takes him down! Both men up with Starr hitting a dropkick on The King! Cromwell gets up on the apron, but Starr looks for a forearm so Cromwell drops down and avoids it! But that split second allowed Sullivan to sneak up and drive Starr hard into the turnbuckle post, shoulder first, and then toss him to the outside! Sullivan turned around and found himself standing face to face with Amadeus!

The two men engaged in the center of the ring, with Sullivan catching KC in a side headlock which Cromwell shoved himself out of. Sullivan off the ropes, KC drops to the mat on his stomach, Sullivan runs over top of him and bounces off the ropes, this time KC leaps over topof him, Sullivan off the ropes one more time, but this time gets caught with a hard running knee that send The King down! Sullivan rolls to the outside as Starr reenters. This time, Starr and Cromwell find themselves on opposite sides of the ring. The two engage in a collar and elbow tie up, with Cromwell overpowering Starr and transitions into a standing armbar, which drops Starr to the mat.Starr fights his way back up to his feet and twists his way out of the armbar, and into an arm wrench of his own! Cromwell rolls out and pops back up to his feet, but Starr flips him over with a judo hip toss! Cromwell and Starr exchange some kicks, that the other manages to evade, leading to a simulatenous kip up and stare down, which the crowd roars in approval of! The two get nose to nose before Sullivan charges in only to get clotheslined out of his boots by Cromwell! Cromwell looked directly into Starr’s eyes as he applied the Cromwell Clutch II to The King! Starr moves forward, but then takes a step back, telling Cromwell to lock it in, as he nods in approval seeing Sullivan scream out in pain of the Lotus Lock!! After a few seconds, Starr runs over and soccer kicks Sullivan in the head as Cromwell releases the hold! Starr smiles at Cromwell and extends his hand, but Cromwell shakes his head no and strikes Starr right in the jaw!

Cromwell climbs over top of his opponent and immediately begins to lock in an Octopus Stretch! Starr’s screams are only drowned out by the people in the arena, chanting “AM-A-DE-US!!! Let’s Go Starr!” Starr tries to fight his way out of the hold,but Cromwell has it locked in! Cromwell pulls back but The King dives in and throws all his bodyweight onto the two men! Sullivan viciously begins stomping away at both men before taking a moment to showboat to the crowd! Sullivan tosses Starr to the outside and then mounts KC, laying into him with right hand after right hand. He pulls Cromwell up to his feet, delivering a Hangman’s Neckbreaker and then a quick cover that gets two. Sullivan continues the strike based attack to his fallen opponent, before running over to knock a re-emerging Starr off the apron but Starr delivers a right hand of his own! Starr springboards but The X Champ shakes the ropes, causing Starr to land rib first on the ropes and bounce back to the outside! Sullivan turns around and gets hit with a hard kick to the thigh and then a second,and a third! Cromwell goes for a fourth, but Sullivan comes back with a leaping high knee to the jaw! Sullivan covers! 1…2…Kickout! Sullivan pulls Amadeus up to his feet,and KC starts throwing some right hands, goes forakick to the gut that Sullivan catches but KC still Connects with an enziguiri! Sullivan crawls to the ropes, but meanwhile, Starr springboards off the ropes onto Cromwell with a Hurricanrana! Sullivan gets up in the corner, as Starr closes in with a corner splash and then an overhead kick to the X Champ! Starr wastes no time in diving onto Cromwell on the outside with a Suicide Dive! The crowd is electric for this as Starr immediately gets back and runs to the apron, where he again springboards off the ropes with a reverse spinning elbow to Sullivan! Starr covers!

1…

2…

Sullivan kicks out! Starr gets up first and immediately eats an Exploder Suplex by Cromwell! And then a leg hook Belly to Back to Sullivan! Starr whips Cromwell into the corner but Cromwell uses the turnbuckle as a springboard and flips over top of a charging Starr (ala Daniel Bryan – Matchwriter Note) and land on his feet! Cromwell delivers a Roundhouse Kick to Starr! Sullivan sneaks up behind and attempts a German Suplex on Cromwell, who lands on his feet and then delivers another Roundhouse Kick to Sullivan! What’s the story, Morning Glory? to Starr! Backstabber from Sullivan to Cromwell! Sullivan covers! 1..2… Cromwell kicks out! Sullivan can’t believe it as he argues with the referee and begins to threaten him. All three men lay on the mat, rolling in agony, using the ropes to pull themselves up, as the crowd stomps their feet in unison! The three men get to their knees and start exchanging blows, and they keep exchanging shots as they get to their feet! The shots get faster at it turns into an all out three man brawl! Sullivan sneaks out, allowing KC and Starr to continue, before sneaking up on Cromwell and looking for a German! Again, Cromwell lands on his feet, but this time,Sullivan turns and connects with a Muay Thai Kick! Sullivan ducks an oncoming clothesline from Starr and delivers a running leg lariat of his own! Sullivan covers!!!!

1…

2…

Starr kicks out! The King grabs Starr, pulls him to his feet, and hooks him up for vertical suplex, but The Shaman blocks it, fights out and connects with a forearm that staggers Sullivan to the corner. Starr runs forward and look for a monkey flip,but Sullivan moves, causing Starr to catch himself on the middle rope. Sullivan tries tokick Starr’s leg but Starr leaps up and lands in the same spot! Cromwell runs in and chop blocks Sullivan’s knee! Starr turns himself around, just as Cromwell charges in. and catches KC with an axe kick! But then Sullivan with an axe kick to Starr! And then Cromwell with an axe kick to Sullivan! Starr with a Superkick to Cromwell, and then a Standing Shooting Starr Press! All 3 men again crawling to their knees, as the crowd reaches a fever pitch! Starr with a Superkick to Sullivan!The Shaman with a Lights Out! to Cromwell! Starr calls for the end as he awaits his opponent to rise and then he delivers the Free Your Mind! Starr points to the top rope, and calls for it, as the crowd approves….he turns to go up top and…

RKO!!!! RKO!!!! DAVE SULLIVAN WITH A LEAPING RKO OUTTA NOWHERE!

Sullivan scurries over to pin Starr but Starr was wise enough to roll to the outside! Sullivan slammed his fist to the mat, before turning his attention to the slowmoving Cromwell! Sullivan sees his opportunity and with a fiendish look in his eyes, applies The Steel Curtain Kimura Lock! Cromwell is left with little choice but to tap and we have a new North American Champion!!!!

Here is your winner and NEW North American Champion and STILL X Division Champion : “The King” Dave Sullivan!

Dave Sullivan is sweaty and tired, but his face has an expression off pride and accomplishment. He's handed back his X Championship belt which he defended successfully. Lucy Pinder joins Dave in the ring for a post match interview.

Lucy Pinder: I'm here with the winner, and new North American champion, and retaining X Champion Dave Sullivan. The first North American championship win for Dave Sullivan. Dave, how does this all feel to you?

Dave Sullivan: Where the fuck is my second belt? I already got this one. Where's the second one at? Come the fuck on...Where's the North American championship? Grab that fucking belt somewhere.

Lucy Pinder: Dave it's a huge accomplishment tonight. was there anything at all surprising about it to you?

Dave Sullivan: Not one bit. they're not on my level. you gotta have size, skill...you have to have some attributes. if you come in any way equal to me in gonna rip your whole head off. Starr is a solid competitor. Cromwell is a warrior. but they shouldn't have been here with me.

Lucy Pinder: Dave this is obviously a massive massive accomplishment. But at this stage of your career, what challenges you now? Do you plan on defending both titles? Do you plan on going after the world championship? What are you gonna do?

Dave Sullivan: Listen thanks everyone for coming out. I love every one of ya I swear to God. You've traveled the world with me. There's a reason why we're at the top to the game. I appreciate every single one of you who come and bow down to me like the blind worshipers you are. it does absolutely nothing but amuse me, so thank you for thatLook what's next for me Lucy..I want to get that second belt where the fuck is it? They should've had those two belts ready specially for me.

Lucy Pinder: I'm sure you'll get your second belt, but...

Dave Sullivan: I've Spent a lot of time Lucy, slaying everyone in the company. Backstage, I'm starting fights off everybody. I've really killed everyone on the roster. I just want to say from the bottom of my heart...I'd like to take this chance to apologize...TO ABSOLUTELY NOBODY. THE DOUBLE CHAMP KING DOES WHAT THE FUCK HE WANTS.

A ring attendant hands Sullivan the North American championship, as he throws it over his shoulder with his X Championship belt. He now has both belts over his shoulder.

Dave Sullivan: WOO that looks good. You are looking at your new Double Champ King. Bow Down!

Sullivan drops the mic and struts out of the ring with both of his titles, leaving Lucy Pinder speechless.

'The Caramel Coated Goddess' is backstage somewhat nervously nodding her head as one of the random local jobbers is awkwardly going through his best pick up lines.

Jobber:
    Lets go to the Party, the Pants Party.

Gabrielle: Listen I've...

Jobber: Can I at least give you my number?

Gabrielle: I really just have to go over there...way over there.

She quickly marches away, far away from the jobber and bumps into Shannon O'Neal. There's an awkward pause between the two of them as they eye each other up.

Gabrielle:
    I ...

Shannon: Uh, yeeeah ...

Gabrielle: The other week, you helped me out, and I appreciate that.

Shannon: Nothin' ya' wouldn't do for ... well, it was the right thing.

Gabrielle: Yeah...

Shannon: This is some weird, right?

Gabrielle: Yeah...but listen good luck tonight. I mean that...I'm rooting for you against Bell and Cyrus. We haven't always seen eye to eye but I respect you.

Shannon: Ya', good luck against Izzy.

Gabielle: This is too weird...

The two former rivals, one of whom set the other on fire before in turn being violently assaulted, then quickly go their separate ways.

Quest for the Best Finals

“The Caramel Goddess” Gabrielle Montgomery vs The Fearless” Izzy Von Doren

The bell rings and the two stalk each other while mouthing some trash talk that couldn’t be heard by the crowd. The two suddenly lock up in a collar and elbow tie up, circling the ring before Izzy forces Gabby back to the ropes. The referee calls for the break but Gabby shoves forward, knocking Izzy back a few steps. Izzy and Gabby re-engage, this time with Gabby taking Izzy to the mat, where the two roll around the mat, still locked in this collar and elbow tie up. While still locked up, the two get back to their feet, before Gabby transitions into a side headlock into a judo toss. “Chicago’s Favourite Gal” once on the mat counters into an attempt at an armbar but Gabby wriggles free. Both women up to their feet and this time they reverse the sequence with Izzy doing the judo throw, and Gabby trying to counter into the armbar that Izzy wriggles out of. Both women back up and Gabby connects with a hiptoss. Izzy gets back up, ducks a clothesline and connects with a hiptoss of her own! Gabby back up, she ducks a clothesline by Izzy and on the rebound Izzy ducks a clothesline by Gabby and then both women rebound off the ropes with a dropkick attempt! Both women hit the mat before rolling back to their feet and staring at each other as if they MIGHT have given the other a show of respect, if they didn’t hate each other’s guts. Izzy nods her head in approval and extends her hand in a show of respect. Gabby looks out to the crowd, and kind of reluctantly reaches in but Izzy quickly pulls her hand up and then very quickly goes to slap Gabby, but Gabby drops down in an impressive split!

Izzy attempts a soccer style kick at her head, but Gabby shows even more flexibility by bending her back all the way back and ducking the kick! Gabby quickly springs up and into a handstand position, wrapping her long legs around the nack of IVD and then flipping her over with a takedown! Izzy rolls into the ropes and pulls herself up, shaking her head and then charging forward at Gabby, who is prepared and catches her with a rear waist lock. Izzy counters by reaching back and clutching the back of Gabby’s neck and pulling her down into a side headlock. Izzy shoves The Caramel Goddess into the ropes, looks for another judo throw but Gabby lands on her feet and pulls Izzy down into a hip toss! Izzy rolls to the corner, pulls herself up and charges forward but both women collide in the center of the ring with a shoulder block! Both women rear backwards a few steps before charging again and both delivering shoulder blocks again! Izzy, getting a bit frustrated, just hauls off and shoves Gabby, which of course the The Alluring One retaliates by shoving Izzy back. Izzy grabs Gabby by her long hair and straight headbutts her! Gabby stumbles back a step, so Izzy does it again. Gabby falls to the mat, as Izzy takes a few seconds to taunt the crowd. What Izzy doesn’t realize is that Gabby has gotten right back up and does not look happy about those headbutts…Izzy turns around, gets kicked in the gut, and Gabby tries to drop her with a Caramel Coated DDT but Izzy wriggles out and looks for the Adios Amigos!, but Gabby fights free! Jumping heel kick by Gabby! Gabby rolls back up to her knees as Izzy rubs her jaw and rolls to the outside. Gabby goes to the outside to get her, but Izzy quickly slides back into the ring. Gabby gets back up on the apron but gets hung up on the apron and falls back to the outside! Gabby gets back to her feet, only to see a flying Izzy Von Doren coming straight at her with a Suicidal Tendencies DDT! The referee starts to count Gabby out!

The referee reaches a count of 7 before Gabby slides into the ring. Izzy kicks Gabby in the skull a few times, every time she tries to get back to her feet, screaming at the Goddess to stay down! The Notorious IVD pulls Gabby to her feet and into the middle of the ring, where she delivers a spinning reverse elbow and then a low roundhouse kick followed by the Kick and Snare! A confident IVD struts around the ring before pulling Gabby up by the hair, but Gabby shoves her into the ropes! Izzy rebounds with a soccer kick, but Gabby ducks under and rolls her up for a quick two count. Both women up but Izzy quickly catches her with another headbutt that staggers Gabby. Gabby is in a seated postion against the ropes, as Chicago’s Favourite Gal begins repeatedly kicking her in the shoulder! The referee orders IVD off and Izzy stalks Gabby as she pulls herself up, and when she does, locks Gabby in a rear waist lock. Gabby fights her way out with a few back elbows, so Izzy changes into a Chickenwing but Gabby ducks down and tosses IVD over her shoulder. Both women on their knees, and Gabby just lunges herself forward with a Superman Punch like right hand at IVD that knocks her under the bottom rope and to the outside of the ring. This time, the referee gets to 5 before Gabby pulls herself up to her feet and not wanting to win via countout heads to the apron. Izzy gets up as well but eats a Head Over Heels to the ground as Gabby leaps off the apron! Both women are down outside the ring as the referee begins to count! He gets to 7 before Gabby gets up and rolls Izzy into the ring!

Gabby climbs up to the top rope, but Izzy pops up to her feet and tries to knock her off the top only for Gabby to leap frog her, land on her feet, run the ropes...Izzy was waiting and caught her with a Running Single Leg Dropkick on the rebound! Gabby rolls to her knees and eats a Shining Wizard! Izzy goes for the cover but gets a 2 count! Izzy grabs Gabby by the hair and starts trash talking her but gets shoved away. Izzy retaliates by viciously kicking Gabby in the shoulders some more before showboating a bit more. She goes back to work on Gabby, applying a Rear Naked Choke on Gabby who was trying to get back to her feet! Gabby begins to panic as Izzy forces her wait down on Gabby’s back and presses her to the mat! The crowd really begins to get behind Gabby, who rolls to her back andforces Izzy into a pinning situation, where she gets a 2 count only for Izzy to roll it back into a position where she is once again in control. The crowd begins to worry that this may be it, as Gabby has now been locked in the hold for a good minute before she starts to show signs of life, moving her right arm! Gabby begins to power herself up to a standing position, with Izzy now wrapping her legs around Gabby’s waist to try to gain leverage! Gabby reaches out to the ropes, but she can’t quite move herself there. She considers tapping as she pulls her hand up near her shoulder, but then she drops it down and her arm goes limp! Gabby drops down to one knee as Izzy hangs over her back, still applying pressure! Gabby uses her left arm to stay stabilized on one knee and then once again, tries to pull herself up with one last gasp, reaches out to the ropes but she’s still to far away! Gabby reaches down and grabs underneath Izzy’s left leg, and then drops down backwards, crushing Izzy;s spine against the mat! Both women are down!

Gabby is seemingly out of it, but uses the ropes to pull herself up. Izzy gets to her feet and charges forward at full speed but Gabby back body drops her over the ropes! Izzy lands on the apron, Gabby kicks her in the gut and then delivers a Brainbuster back into the ring, into a pin! The referee gets to two! The two exchange missed kicks, before Gabby leaps up and delivers a hurricanrana. Gabuster by Gabby! Izzy is down in the center of the ring as Gabby looks to the crowd and screams out that “This bitch is in trouble now!” before delivering her patented split legged Leg Drop. Izzy struggles but get back up her feet and eats a series of hard strikes, such as high knees, back elbows, overhead chops…Gabby is on a roll! Savate Kick by Gabby! Izzy rolls to the corner and pulls herself up, only to eat a Handspring Corner Splash by Gabby! Bulldog attempt by Gabby out of the corner but Izzy shoves her forward! Gabby tries to springboard off the ropes, but Izzy clubs her in the back, hanging Gabby over the ropes…and then German Suplexes her into the ring! Brisging pin by Izzy gets a 2 count!

Boith ladies get back to their feet and immediately engage in an all out brawl! Eventually, Gabby ducks an Izzy right hand and connects with a Spinning Back fist that knocks Izzy down, and then delivers a Caramel Coated DDT! Izzy hits the mat as Gabby rolls over into a pin!

1…

2….

IZZY KICKS OUT!!!!! Gabby is in shock as her eyes widen! She pulls at her hair a little, keeping her eyes on the fallen IVD before backing herself into the corner and climbing up to the top rope, calling for her split legged Moonsault! But as she climbs, she notices Izzy get back up to her feet and then in desperation run to the ropes, climb to the second rope and hook her up for a Superplex! Gabby fights her off, and knocks her back down to the mat! Gabby steadies herself and prepares to leap, as Izzy shoves the referee into the ropes, causing Gabby to fall to the mat! Izzy kicks Gabby in the gut and looks for the Adios Amigos!, but Gabby spins out into a 34 Double DDT attempt! Izzy blocks it, and counters into a Sonic Reducer! Gabby’s head spikes off the mat! Izzy with the cover!

1…

2…

Gabby got her foot on the ropes! Izzy couldn’t believe Gabby kicked out of the Sonic Reducer! She threw an absolute tantrum in the ring, slapping her hands to the mat, screaming at the referee and then tearing the turnbuckle pad off of the turnbuckle! The referee tried to put the turnbuckle pad back on as Izzy rolled to the outside and grabbed the ring bell! With a psychotic look in her eye, she screamed for Gabby to get up as she held the belt up high and reared back, before rushing forward, but Gabby ducked the belt shot, kicked Izzy in the gut and delivered the 34 Double DDT! Gabby with the cover as the crowd chanted along!

1…

2…

3!

Here is your winner of the 2019 Quest for the Best Tournament: GABRIELLE MONTGOMERY!!!

The referee raises Gabrielle's hand in victory as the Quest For The Best Trophy. Gabrielle is sweaty and exhausted, but the smile on her face says it all. She is proud of herself in this moment, achieving her first significant FWA accolade since 2015. The crowd cheers "YOU DESERVE IT! YOU DESERVE IT! YOU DESERVE IT!"

Rod Sterling: Gabrielle is the BEST OF THE BEST and has an FWA Championship opportunity in her future.

Devin Golden: What an amazing check mark to add to what is already a guaranteed hall-of-fame career. Big time props to the Caramel Goddess.

Michael Garcia: That's right, Devin, and as Rod pointed out, Gabrielle will soon have a shot at the FWA World Heavyweight championship. The only question is, will she be facing Cyrus Truth, Shannon O'Neal or Bell Connelly? We'll find out next!

The sound of "Bittersweet Symphony" by The Verve begins playing but as the drums kick in after the intro, the song is cut and replaced with "I Ain't Weak" by Imagination Upgraded. Bell Connelly comes out to enough heat to melt steel. Behind her is Chris Kennedy in a striped referee shirt. They are both sporting arrogant smiles as they strut down the ring. Upon reaching ring, Kennedy opens the ropes for Bell to enter.

Devin Golden: Bell Connelly making her way out with her boyfriend and this evenings special Guest Referee, Chris Kennedy. Only in the FWA can such conflict-of-interests transpire. Unreal.

Rod Sterling: From all the reports we've read online, general manager Ryan Rondo did everything in his power to remove Kennedy as the referee but, the decision to include him in the match came from the board of directors and our General Manager is powerless in this endeavor. It is what it is. And what it is, is an unfair advantage in Bell Connelly's favor.

Michael Garcia: Oh will you two just have some damn faith! Chris Kennedy is a selfless and fair man!

"Feels Like The First Time" plays and Shannon O'Neal makes her way out to a tremendous pop. She doesn't break eye contact with Bell Connelly as she makes her way down the ramp and into the ring.

Rod Sterling: When FWA came back with Revival, Shannon O'Neal came back with it. Everything she's done in the last couple months has led to this point, this opportunity.

Devin Golden: That's right, Rod. We understand that Shannon's limited time FWA contract was for two matches only, and I think this would be her 4th since returning so she's already honored that contract. She's gone on record saying she'll sign a contract extension if she were to win the title tonight but if not, this may very well be her final match in the FWA.

Michael Garcia: I hope to god that it is.

“Subconscious Entry Version” interrupted the challengers as “The Wayward Warrior” Cyrus Truth steps out onto the stage, with his FWA World Heavyweight Championship placed firmly over his shoulder. Truth looked down at the gold before walking down the ramp with a confident swagger. Truth smiles at Chris Kennedy as he ducks under the ropes and hands his belt to the referee.

Michael Garcia: Everyone say goodbye to Cyrus Truth's reign as champion. If only the end had come sooner.

Devin Golden: Don't put the horse before the cart, Maggle. Yeah, the odds are stacked against Cyrus Truth, but historically they always have.

Rod Sterling: Agree 100%, Cyrus Truth has built a career on overcoming obstacles, and Chris Kennedy be damned, tonight is business as usual.

FWA Championship - No Disqualification Triple Threat Match
    Bell Connelly vs Shannon O'Neal vs Cyrus Truth ©
    Special Guest Referee - Chris Kennedy

The bell rings and immediately Shannon ends up in control showing her dominance, launching a forearm on Cyrus Truth that sends him over the ropes before working over Bell in the corner of the ring while Truth is out on the floor. Bell finally cuts Shannon’s momentum short with a big backbreaker. Truth goes to re-enter the ring, but he’s knocked out to the floor. Shannon knocks Bell over the top and onto the floor as well.Shannon goes out after Bell and attacks her outside of the ring. She slams Bell’s face off of the announce table and then whips her back-first into the barricade. The fight continues on the floor for a while, before Shannon and Bell finally end up back in the ring. Bell is in control of the offense now, as she starts doing the “Ronnie Garvin Stomp,” stomping away at a grounded Shannon. Truth, meanwhile, is still on the floor outside the ring.

Out of nowhere, Truth comes off the top rope with a double-missile dropkick, knocking down both Bell and Shannon. He fires up and starts blasting Bell and Shannon with a series of shin kicks repeatedly. Bell eventually cuts him short, dumping Truth on his shoulder, potentially injuring it as his face is filled with immense pain upon impact. Bell covers Truth for a pin attempt, but Truth manages to kick out at two despite the fact that the count from Chris Kennedy was way faster than it had any right to be. The crowd boos Kennedy.

Shannon ends up in control of the match again, and the fans start cheering like crazy. Now Truth is running from one side of the ring to the other, screaming as he runs across, nailing both Bell and Shannon in opposite corners with flying kicks. After he finally stops, the crowd cheers as a sign of respect for Truth’s efforts.

Meanwhile, Truth is launched over the top rope and out to the floor, crashing down hard on his potentially injured shoulder.Back in the ring, Shannon goes up to the top rope. Bell cuts her off. Bell goes for a superplex, but Shannon blocks it. Bell headbutts Shannon over-and-over again and eventually hits the big superplex off the top. Truth comes in the ring out of nowhere and takes out BellTruth locks the a dragon sleeper on Bell lock on Bell. Chris Kennedy ignores the submission and starts showboating for the ground. Truth is enraged by this, as he turns his attention to him. Truth goes to hit the ropes for a big boot on Kennedy but he runs directly into Shannon’s spinebuster. Shannon hits a Power-Bomb on Truth. Slow count from Kennedy that goes 1-2….NO! The fans boo Kennedy because that could have ended the match, it was almost certainly a four count and Shannon was robbed by Kennedy. The crowd erupt in “LET'S GO SHANNON” chants. Shannon charges after Truth in the corner, but Truth moves and Shannon rams herself shoulder-first into the ring post.

Chris Kennedy leans over and Truth kicks him in the face, reminding everyone that the match is no disqualification. Truth launches a double-armed lariate taking out both Kennedy and Bell and the crowd goes wild.

Devin Golden: Cyrus Truth has had enough of Chris Kennedy's shit and has taken him out. This match being a No DQ match, there isn't anything anyone can do to stop that. Only problem is, now there is no ref, and Cyrus can't win this match without one.

Rod Sterling: You know as well as I do, Kennedy was never going to officiate this thing fairly anyway so it doesn't even matter. This whole match is a circus. There is no way Bell Connelly ISN'T walking out the new FWA Champion, Devin.

Michael Garcia: Such disrespect from the both of you! Kennedy has only acted aggressively when provoked by Cyrus Truth, plain and simple.

Kennedy gets up, Bell having taking the brunt of the damage. Pissed that Bell was knocked down, he goes under the ring and grabs a sledgehammer. He goes to enter the ring with it, but Truth gets it away from him. He knocks Kennedy out to the floor with it. Truth rolls up Shannon, but Bell breaks up the count. The action ends up outside the ring on the floor, where Bell goes psycho-mode on Truth. In a rare turn, Bell and Shannon seem to be aligned now as they both stomp away at Truth on the floor. Shannon scoops Truth up and slams him shoulder-first into the barricade. We see a number of officials helping Kennedy to the back and it's clear that a new referee is needed for the match.

Just then, General Manager Ryan Rondo comes out with referee Tommy Driver. Rondo instructs Referee Tommy Driver to make his way down the ramp as he's the official replacing Chris Kennedy.

Shannon takes the ring steps and nails Truth shoulder-first with them. Now Shannon and Bell turn their attention to each other. They get face-to-face, but shake their heads “yes” as if they agree on something. They clear off the announce table.

The fans break out into a huge “Cyrus Truth” chant as Shannon scoops Truth up onto the announce table. Bell is on the Spanish announce table next to them. Shannon hoists Truth up and instead of Power-Bombing him directly down, launches him over to the next table, where Bell catches him coming down with an RKO through that table. An absolutely incredible spot. The crowd goes nuts seeing that. We see a bunch of replays of it. Really cool spot.

Rod Sterling: OH MY GOD! Shannon and Bell working together with that amazing double team maneuver!

Devin Golden: I never EVER thought I'd see the day when Shannon and Bell would work together but this seems to be a case where personal feelings are set aside to achieve something much bigger.

Ringside doctors check on everyone, mainly Truth. Bell is having trouble getting back to her feet. Doctors come down to ringside with a stretcher. Shannon stops the doctors from attending to the two. She throws Bell into the ring post. The doctors now have Truth in a neck brace and are loading him onto a stretcher. Truth hasn’t even opened up his eyes yet. Meanwhile, Shannon continues her vicious attack on the Bell on the floor. The fans explode in a random “Cyrus Truth” chant.

Truth is on the stretcher now and they are pushing him up the ramp. At the same time, Bell turns the tide on Shannon. Bell hits a draping-DDT on Shannon onto the floor. We see the doctors pushing Truth on a stretcher up the ramp, but Truth sticks his hands up and pushes them away. He stumbles over and off the stretcher, falling onto the floor. He crawls up to his feet and comes back to ringside to continue fighting.

As soon as Truth makes it to ringside, Bell grabs him and whips him into the ring steps. The fans break out into a huge “Cyrus Truth” chant. Bell poses to the crowd and slams down onto the mat with a deranged look on her face, yelling out "Glitter Bomb", signalling the end. Out of nowhere, Truth latches onto Bell with the rolling key-lock. Shannon breaks it up. Now Truth has Shannon in the same lock. Bell breaks that one up.

The “Cyrus Truth” chants start up again as Bell waits for Shannon to get up so he can finish her. Shannon avoids it and knocks Bell down. Shannon goes for a spear on Bell, but Bell avoids it and Shannon spears Truth instead. She turns around right into a Glitter Bomb from Bell. 1-2…NO! Shannon launches from the top rope with a vicious elbow on Bell, before throwing Truth out to the floor and quickly covering Bell. 1-2, NO!

“This is awesome” chants break out. Shannon hits her finisher on Bell AND YOU WOULD THINK THAT'S IT. Out of nowhere, however, Truth comes off the top and knocks Shannon down. Bell Connelly springs up and Cyrus hits Bell Connelly with The Journeys End and the crowd goes ape shit. Cyrus Truth drops to pin Bell Connelly.

One...

Two...

Three!

Winner and STILL FWA CHAMPION - Cyrus Truth
    Cyrus Truth is handed his FWA Championship, and the referee raises his hand once again, triumphant as expected. Medical Staff is checking on Bell Connelly who is holding her neck after the taking The Journeys End in an awkward fashion. Upon closer look, it's apparent that Bell's right leg is shaking involuntarily. "I can't feel my leg" she says as the medical staff checks on her, though she isn't mic'd up and it's not heard very well on the televised broadcast.

Shannon O'Neal stands in front of Cyrus Truth and looks him dead in the eyes before extending her hand, offering a showing of mutual respect.

Cyrus Truth shakes Shannon O'Neals hand to a huge pop from the crowd before exiting the ring, his championship belt over his shoulder. Not far behind him, medical staff is wheeling Bell up the ramp in the stretcher. Shannon remains in the ring for just a bit.

The crowd chants "THANK YOU SHANNON! THANK YOU SHANNON! THANK YOU SHANNON!" while she pauses and collects herself. Finally, she smiles and silently mouths "Thank you" before nodding at the crowd and making her exit.

Michael Garcia: Feels like the very LAST time! So long Shannon, you'll be missed. But how about that bastard Cyrus Truth!?!

Rod Sterling: He's done it, he's really done it! He's defied the odds and overcame each obstacle in his path. Cyrus Truth leaves Quest For The Best your winner and STILL FWA CHAMPION!

Michael Garcia: BUT WAS IT WORTH POTENTIALLY ENDING BELL CONNELLY'S CAREER, THE SON-OF-A-BITCH!

Devin Golden: You and I both know, Garcia, accidents happen in this business. It wasn't Cyrus Truth's fault, I guess Bell Connely JUST COULDN'T THE TRUTH!

Rod Sterling: Well, in any event, we never want to see someone seriously injured, no matter how vile they are. We wish Bell Connelly the best of luck and hope it's nothing too serious. That being said, Cyrus Truth is your FWA Champion, Gabrielle has won Quest For The Best. Has the stage been set for the FWA Anniversary Show? Only one way to find out, and that's by tuning into FIGHT NIGHT! For Michael Garcia and Devin Golden, I'm Rod Sterling, thanking everyone for watching QUEST FOR THE BEST!

Last edited by Sayer; 05-19-2019 at 12:14 AM.

WC Hall Of Famer

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: Quest For The Best Results

That snickers ad at the opening

Awesome show from top to bottom, job well done to everyone involved. Congrats to new champs in Warriors of Virtue and double champ Dave Sullivan, I think Sullivan is unstoppable at this point imo and now with two titles he’s going to be even more cocky than ever before and with good reason.

Congrats to all of the other winners as well, everyone did well in their promos for this show. Keep up all of the great work everyone, ya’ll are the best.

Rest in power, Flock U

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

Striving for a B+ in life

Status

Pretty exceptional show. Happy for Sullivan and Gabrielle. Also happy Cyrus won as I was at the end with Shannon. I tried to win but preferred a hard-fought loss, and I got what I wanted. Also glad to be tag champions.

Cyrus versus Gabrielle is one of the last PWS era-versus-WC era dream matches left among the FWA heavy hitters.

FWIW, I'm much more interested in some of the lower- and mid-card characters, such as Galloway, Armistead, Mac, Randall and Penny, Jagger, Izzy, and Starr. All of the are challengers to both of Sullivan's titles.

"The Golden One" Devin Golden

3x FWA World Heavyweight Champion
    2x FWA X Champion
    4x FWA Tag Team Champion
    Final record: 94-58-10

Shannon O'Neal
    2x FWA Women's Champion
    1x FWA World Champion

Fearless University

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

Yeah, great show. Great work by everyone involved.

I loved the final three matches, they all felt special. At the end of it I was thinking how if FWA is real, that would be a PPV that sends the fans home happy and buzzing, something we don't actually get in the real world with WWE anymore. You've got Sullivan being crowned as a dual Champion, first one in a looooong time. Gabby and Izzy beating the hell out of one another. Then an epic Main Event where the dastardly heels got their comeuppance.

Cyrus v Gabby is a huge match, one that interested me big time when I was thinking about coming back. So i'm looking forward to that for sure.
    Last edited by ETE; 04-29-2019 at 08:20 AM.

Status

One of my favorite shows in a while. Starting with the opening Snickers ad obviously, but just all around great development for a lot of characters. Congratulations to the Warriors of Virtue for their tag team title win, they're my favorite tag team on the roster right now, and it'll be fun to see where they go character wise from here. The Masked Assailant story arc has me intrigued, giving me nostalgia from when I did that with The Redemption. Cannot wait to see who it ends up being. The unmasking is always a huge moment though, so I can't wait to see how it happens.

The Gabby vs Izzy match write up was greatly written, and probably my favorite on the card. The caramel goddess definitely put forth a winning promo, whether it mattered in the end or not, and this one was definitely earned. Good payoff for Gabby and her character, and I'm so excited to see her back and conquering for the world championship.

While Gabby vs Izzy was the best written match overall, I thought the main event was the best written match in a kayfabe storyline sense. It really flowed like a real WWE storyline, this entire arc did actually. And it's been fun to follow. The payoff to Shannon wasn't as big as it was to Devin Golden, but it was heavy in it's own unique sense. It'll be sad to see Shannon go.

I enjoyed the writeup for my match as well. I am looking forward to what's next. Anyone catch my post match interview, and if it's familiar?

Also, love the new(?) FWA logo. The black and orange just has a slick feel to it.

Status

RE: the logo

It's the standard post-Revival logo, just with a color scheme that matches the ppv theme. We'll probably do this a lot going forward, but the purple oval is still the default

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggy View Post
    RE: the logo

It's the standard post-Revival logo, just with a color scheme that matches the ppv theme. We'll probably do this a lot going forward, but the purple oval is still the default

Fearless University

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    One of my favorite shows in a while. Starting with the opening Snickers ad obviously, but just all around great development for a lot of characters. Congratulations to the Warriors of Virtue for their tag team title win, they're my favorite tag team on the roster right now, and it'll be fun to see where they go character wise from here. The Masked Assailant story arc has me intrigued, giving me nostalgia from when I did that with The Redemption. Cannot wait to see who it ends up being. The unmasking is always a huge moment though, so I can't wait to see how it happens.

The Gabby vs Izzy match write up was greatly written, and probably my favorite on the card. The caramel goddess definitely put forth a winning promo, whether it mattered in the end or not, and this one was definitely earned. Good payoff for Gabby and her character, and I'm so excited to see her back and conquering for the world championship.

While Gabby vs Izzy was the best written match overall, I thought the main event was the best written match in a kayfabe storyline sense. It really flowed like a real WWE storyline, this entire arc did actually. And it's been fun to follow. The payoff to Shannon wasn't as big as it was to Devin Golden, but it was heavy in it's own unique sense. It'll be sad to see Shannon go.

I enjoyed the writeup for my match as well. I am looking forward to what's next. Anyone catch my post match interview, and if it's familiar?

Also, love the new(?) FWA logo. The black and orange just has a slick feel to it.
    Didn't some drug crazed MMA fighter cut that promo...

Status

Quote Originally Posted by ETE View Post
    Didn't some drug crazed MMA fighter cut that promo...
    I can't recall.

Last edited by Sully; 04-29-2019 at 08:16 PM.

Fearless University

Status

Shannon has to come back for the trilogy match vs Gabrielle.

Thread Information