Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2019 Worst Women's Wrestler of the Year Ongoing Discussion

Mr. Victory Through Guts

Status
      Country                    Hong Kong

Re: 2019 Worst Women's Wrestler of the Year Ongoing Discussion

I said that you could argue Charlotte is a better wrestler easily, but in 2019 Charlotte's had a worse year. Because Charlotte's been largely terrible on the mic & her inclusion into the main event scene & how they handled it tanked what should have been the biggest main event ever.

Well let me just state it if I wasn't clear enough. Becky has sucked too. Her match with Charlotte she sucked, her promos & Twitter are super whack & she was the worst & sloppiest member of the main event. But that doesn't make Charlotte better or that all her matches weren't incredibly sloppy & lame. And I also don't know how the main event was sloppy & bad but the Sasha, Becky, & Asuka matches before were good? They weren't any more goofy.

I don't have anything personal against Charlotte or Becky or Sasha (She's got red flags tho) but I'm being fair & judging their performances against all their peers. If those 3 were men & wrestled as sloppy & cut all those awful promos would their fans be so forgiving? I somehow doubt it.

We can tell other people about...having faith. What we had faith in. What we found important enough to fight for. It's not whether you were right or wrong, but how much faith you were willing to have, that decides the future~

Follow me on Twitter - @DylanZeroSky

Eastern Lariat - Japanese Wrestling (w/Dylan Fox (me) & Cagematch.net boss STRIGGA)

Check out our Patreon and support me please? 1/3/5 dollar tiers but any one is good! - The Eastern Lariat

Mr. Victory Through Guts

Status

Quote Originally Posted by RED View Post
    Let's just agree that Alicia Fox is worse than Dana or Charlotte on her worst night
    Probably the most rational take. She's worse than all the others combined.

We can tell other people about...having faith. What we had faith in. What we found important enough to fight for. It's not whether you were right or wrong, but how much faith you were willing to have, that decides the future~

Eastern Lariat - Japanese Wrestling (w/Dylan Fox (me) & Cagematch.net boss STRIGGA)

Check out our Patreon and support me please? 1/3/5 dollar tiers but any one is good! - The Eastern Lariat

I LOOOOOOOVE YOU

Status
      Country                    United States

This is easily a 3 woman race between Tamina, Foxxy, and Jesamyne Duke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Status
      Country                    United States

Charlotte kneeing Ronda in the cop car > anything any other woman has done in 2019

The defense rests, your honor.

Mr. Victory Through Guts

Status

Quote Originally Posted by The EC View Post
    Charlotte kneeing Ronda in the cop car > anything any other woman has done in 2019

The defense rests, your honor.
    Okay that was awesome.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information