Thread: 2019 Worst Women's Wrestler of the Year Ongoing Discussion

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: 2019 Worst Women's Wrestler of the Year Ongoing Discussion

Don’t give her a live mic, though.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Your Favourite Member's Favourite Admin

Status
      Country                    England

Dana = Good
    Sasha = Bad

is that right?

Mr. Victory Through Guts

Status
      Country                    Hong Kong

Dana is a much better promo and doesn't botch all her moves in every single match she has, what is hard to understand about that?

Dana's better than Charlotte too, she's been awful this year as well under objectively bad under every scale as well.
    As long as you remember me, I will always live within you. Not as a phantom limb or a phantom anything...As part of your heart. I will always be your angel of peace. So I know exactly how to finish...

Say..."Peace".

Follow me on Twitter - @DylanZeroSky

Eastern Lariat - Japanese Wrestling (w/Dylan Fox (me) & Cagematch.net boss STRIGGA)

Check out our Patreon and support me please? 1/3/5 dollar tiers but any one is good! - The Eastern Lariat

King EC

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Dana is a much better promo and doesn't botch all her moves in every single match she has, what is hard to understand about that?

Dana's better than Charlotte too, she's been awful this year as well under objectively bad under every scale as well.
    You making me tired bro.
    ​​​​​​​​ 2019 King of Wrestling Clique

HOW ABOUT YOU READ THESE THINGS?

WC's Greatest Superstars in WWE History
    Burn It Down!: The Top 25 Matches of Seth Rollins' Career

Mr. Victory Through Guts

Status

Quote Originally Posted by The EC View Post
    You making me tired bro.
    Name me one good Charlotte match in 2019 and it wasn't the Asuka one.
    As long as you remember me, I will always live within you. Not as a phantom limb or a phantom anything...As part of your heart. I will always be your angel of peace. So I know exactly how to finish...

Say..."Peace".

Eastern Lariat - Japanese Wrestling (w/Dylan Fox (me) & Cagematch.net boss STRIGGA)

Check out our Patreon and support me please? 1/3/5 dollar tiers but any one is good! - The Eastern Lariat

King EC

Status

What's the point? Everyone enjoyed the Asuka match. It was a good if unspectacular match. Charlotte has had her share of those. Dana on the other hand is an absolute dog shit awkward promo who had one decent showing with Ronda this year which was a squash match.

Mr. Victory Through Guts

Status

What's the point? Everyone enjoyed the Asuka match. It was a good if unspectacular match. Charlotte has had her share of those. Dana on the other hand is an absolute dog shit awkward promo who had one decent showing with Ronda this year which was a squash match.
    Except "everyone" didn't. In fact the most talked about part was Charlotte messing up the Moonsault into the Asuka Lock. Her & Sasha are honestly two peas in a pod & if there's anything unfair about Sasha getting buried by so many people is that Charlotte gets a free pass for the same shit, when they're both objectively bad at every facet of wrestling. That said, in Charlotte & anyone else's defense, she never was the worst part of a match with Peyton Royce so that's something.

Funny how the dogshit awkward promo cut the two best promos of the division this year & a lot closer to "everyone" would agree with that.

Say..."Peace".

King EC

Status

Except "everyone" didn't. In fact the most talked about part was Charlotte messing up the Moonsault into the Asuka Lock. Her & Sasha are honestly two peas in a pod & if there's anything unfair about Sasha getting buried by so many people is that Charlotte gets a free pass for the same shit, when they're both objectively bad at every facet of wrestling. That said, in Charlotte & anyone else's defense, she never was the worst part of a match with Peyton Royce so that's something.

Funny how the dogshit awkward promo cut the two best promos of the division this year & a lot closer to "everyone" would agree with that.
    I saw a lot more praise for Charlotte/Asuka than Dana Brooke's promo on Ronda and Becky. She was so slow and meager in her delivery, it came across very weak to me. I don't think Dana has been the worst woman of the year, for what it's worth, but she's not better than Charlotte at anything I can think of.

Mr. Victory Through Guts

Status

All I saw online was the GIF of that botch for the most part but I'll take your word for it. I thought it was pretty mediocre overall. (Better than Asuka/Mandy though.)

It may just be because they don't use Dana enough, & it's fair to say Charlotte's the better wrestler but I think there's no way you can argue Charlotte's had a subjectively better year thus far, especially considering her high profile matches & promos.

Say..."Peace".

King EC

Status

Well, you could say Charlotte has had a down year while Dana's stock is rising, for sure. Neither of them have been in many matches where they had any chance to display their skill either though. They've barely been in any matches at all, actually. In the end, I don't see either of them contending for this "award" in December.

Mr. Victory Through Guts

Status

Well, you could say Charlotte has had a down year while Dana's stock is rising, for sure. Neither of them have been in many matches where they had any chance to display their skill either though. They've barely been in any matches at all, actually. In the end, I don't see either of them contending for this "award" in December.
    I agree with all your points actually, though I know Charlotte/Becky and the WM were painful for me. The others mentioned are worse though objectively. Would probably pick Sasha as the worst in WWE but Su is still worse.

Say..."Peace".

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    Start of the year she had a triple threat on SD with Becky and Carmella that was legit good. She actually didn't do too bad with Carmella last week either I thought, led her through that match quite well.

All I saw online was the GIF of that botch for the most part but I'll take your word for it. I thought it was pretty mediocre overall. (Better than Asuka/Mandy though.)
    I'm sure joshi twitter didn't like the match, but the idea it was pretty mediocre outside of the botch is a stretch. Grappl has the match at an average 3.63, so I think majority disagree with mediocre.

It may just be because they don't use Dana enough, & it's fair to say Charlotte's the better wrestler but I think there's no way you can argue Charlotte's had a subjectively better year thus far, especially considering her high profile matches & promos.
    I guess I'm missing just what it is Dana did in a 19 second loss to Ronda and her standard everyone gets a moment to shine spot at mania's battle royal that puts her ahead of Charlotte. Charlotte has at least had a couple matches this year that people thought were good. Maybe Raw will give Dana a match that goes longer than a couple minutes to see if she's as good now as you say she is.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

No one should let “Dana Brooke is a great promo and better than Charlotte” be the hill they die on.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status

Charlotte is Charlotte but I think she is much better than Dana Brooke. Sasha too.
    We Don't Confrom, Kiss Ass Or Get Married
    Spoiler:

Milano Forever!
    NJPW Threads

Mr. Victory Through Guts

Status

Dana hasn't had the opportunity to be as bad as Charlotte, who has been bad. Dana has no opportunity to do much of anything but what we have seen has been good, whereas Charlotte has been terrible for 3 months. Even if both of those matches Ed and EC called on were good (they weren't), there's still much more bad than good this year, therefore she has been a net negative. Dana has had small opportunities and done good with all of them, it's not like she's WOTY, but Charlotte in her matches with Becky and the main event have actively been bad and hurt the product. I would say many have been better than Charlotte who have done nothing in WWE this year because at least they haven't been negatives to the product.

Say..."Peace".

King EC

Status

Charlotte has been better in every match she's had this year than Dana has been in any match she's had this year. That's where I stand on this.

Mr. Victory Through Guts

Status

Well we're always gonna be different because I thought both Charlotte/Becky and the WM main event were both shit matches and anybody who's not had shit matches like Dana or any number of people, Nikki Cross, Ruby, Candice LeRae, who ever you wanna bring up that barely wrestles, zhould be considered to be better than her in 2019.

Would also like to know what matches Dana was bad in you thought to make that comment because she stood out in all of her brief appearances in a positive way in my view.
    Last edited by Zero; 04-23-2019 at 03:29 PM.

Say..."Peace".

King EC

Status

Well we're always gonna be different because I thought both Charlotte/Becky and the WM main event were both shit matches and anybody who's not had shit matches like Dana or any number of people, Nikki Cross, Ruby, Candice LeRae, who ever you wanna bring up that barely wrestles, zhould be considered to be better than her in 2019.

Would also like to know what matches Dana was bad in you thought to make that comment because she stood out in all of her brief appearances in a positive way in my view.
    It's not that I think Dana has bad matches. Once more, I'm not saying she should be in the running for this award. It's just that I do enjoy Charlotte's matches and Dana hasn't really captivated me at all this year to where I would say she has been better than Charlotte.

Heel Champion

Status
      Country                    Greece

Let's just agree that Alicia Fox is worse than Dana or Charlotte on her worst night

Status

Dana hasn't had the opportunity to be as bad as Charlotte, who has been bad. Dana has no opportunity to do much of anything but what we have seen has been good, whereas Charlotte has been terrible for 3 months. Even if both of those matches Ed and EC called on were good (they weren't), there's still much more bad than good this year, therefore she has been a net negative. Dana has had small opportunities and done good with all of them, it's not like she's WOTY, but Charlotte in her matches with Becky and the main event have actively been bad and hurt the product. I would say many have been better than Charlotte who have done nothing in WWE this year because at least they haven't been negatives to the product.
    Dana and Charlotte are playing two completely different roles in this company and it's comparing apples to oranges to say one is better than the other based on what we're seeing specifically in these matches. There's a big difference to having to wrestle for 10-20 minutes in big title matches completely fucked over by bad booking, and going out there to either be squashed in a minute or do a few signature spots in a battle royal and then tumbling out of the ring. That's all Dana's ever been good at, her career best match was getting her ass kicked by Asuka in NXT. If you believe Dana can do better than Charlotte in Charlotte's exact role in this company, then I'm not sure there's much left here to discuss.

I'm not sure how much you think Charlotte's been wrestling this year but she's only had 7 matches including the Royal Rumble, half of those have been brought forward as matches that other people think are good and you flat out disagreed with that and think they're bad matches also. The Fastlane match was bad but mainly because they hampered it with Becky having the knee injury and this backwards angle, the mania main event was sloppy af but all three ladies were equally to blame for that one. The fact you're fighting everything being brought up as a positive for Charlotte and how she seems to be getting the blame for these matches and nothing is said about Becky when you bring those matches up shows that you just don't like Charlotte and are incapable of seeing any good in her, even when I point out it's not just me it's what a majority of fans thought of a match. Like it's not enough to just say she isn't having that good of a year in your opinion, you have to go to the extreme of saying Dana Brooke is a better wrestler than her based on the minimal minutes Dana's wrestled this year.

I much prefer Becky to Charlotte, but I cannot see any argument on how Becky is having a stronger year than Charlotte. Becky has been terrible since the Royal Rumble, the match last night with Alicia was atrocious and worse than anything Charlotte's been involved in this year and her promos are making her unlikable. At least Charlotte has a consistent character and promo.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information