Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2019 Superstar Shakeup!

Underdog

Status
      Country                    Canada

Re: 2019 Superstar Shakeup!

I hope either Apollo Crews or Luke Harper get drafted to NXT, that would be great. No idea how the 205 Live thing works since they're not really a brand (no matter how much the actual show claims to be one).

I'm really intrigued by the possibility of a Braun/Joe feud that got teased on Smackdown, so I hope that comes to a full fruition.

Last, really hope to see Dunne get called up here, he has nothing left to do in NXTUK.

No personal preference for where guys end up at the current moment, I just love draft shows and am looking forward to Monday.

The EST of WC

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Judging by Raw and Smackdown this week i feel like the below are defo happening now:

To Raw: AJ Styles & The Uso's
    To SD: The Revival & Braun

With the fox deal coming up i do wonder if they will move Reigns in the end, but if they move Reigns I can't see them moving Braun too so that will be interesting. I can also see Drew moving across to SD now but i'm not sure who they switch to Raw in his place (maybe The Miz?). Balor & Joe could be a title for title switch too. Can easily see that happening.

In terms of the ladies....I can see Asuka moving back to Raw, not sure who moves across to SD though (Maybe Bliss?) I can also see them splitting Banks and Bayley, not sure which one makes the move though.

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    Ghana

For me:

To RAW: AJ Styles, The Usos, Samoa Joe brings with him the WWE United States Championship back to RAW, Andrade w/Zelina Vega, The Miz
    To SD Live: Roman Reigns, The Revival, Finn Balor brings with him the WWE Intercontinental Championship back to the blue brand, Drew McIntyre

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

Given how it's been promoted as an 'international' shakeup for some reason, I'd be surprised if there weren't any switches from NXT UK to various other brands. Would NXT UK be able to sustain without Pete Dunne? Genuine question, have not watched a minute of it. If not him, someone on the undercard like, say, *Ed, insert NXT UK wrestler here*.

That aside, I see Buddy Murphy & Cedric Alexander going to Smackdown and Raw, respectively, and Chad Gable & Tyler Breeze, maybe, filling those gaps? Switch out the top two 205 stars, give it some fresh blood that isn't Mike Kanellis, and shuffle the spots.

I imagine any Raw and Smackdown switches will just be pulled out of a hat.

Draft > Shakeup.

CWA: A Decade of Decadence
    Maybe the end of something great.
    Maybe the start of something new.
    Stay tuned.

Hail To The King

Status
      Country                    United States

Buddy Murphy to SD & Alexander too with Dunne Elias be perfect
    ​ ​
    Spoiler:

CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    Brayden Bridges

Forever The Revival

Status

I'm fully expecting Pete Dunne to go to Raw or SD, not much point in him staying in NXT UK when he's had the belt for almost 2 years, though I could see him pulling double duty for a bit if so while they build up Walter and whoever else they have to carry the brand (I don't watch it so I don't know).

Other than that I think it's mainly called international because the shows are taking place in Canada, and some main roster stars who aren't american will be switched around, and Buddy Murphy is joining one of the brands (please please please be Smackdown).

Underdog

Status
      Country                    Canada

I'm waiting for "205 Live" to pop up on the screen as drafted to NXT lmao. I initially loved the restoration of the Cruiserweight division but clearly I had a completely different vision of it. I pictured it being apart of a brand with the talent being able to interact with the actual stars of that respective brand and challenge for that brands other respective titles. Nope, they put it on it's own show entirely and neglect the product entirely. What has the show really gained? I'll tell you what it's lost. Bye Neville. Bye TJ. Bye KENTA. Bye Ali. Buddy was a great acquisition from NXT, but the show has definitely lost FAR more than it has gained.

I have nothing against the guys on the show and they put on a great clinic with some nice stories on a weekly basis, but in reality the show in-of-itself is a joke to the company.

The Planet's Admin

Status
      Country                    England

I’m not so down on it, I really enjoy the brand and think it’s one of the only things in wwe not worthy of complaining about. It’s was best weekly television show in the world in 2018, it raised the profile of many wrestlers, it led to Ali getting a promotion to SD, the top guys on the brand get to wrestle in PPVs which are always in the top 3 matches on the show, we now finally have regular ONEY RULES content and I think we’ll get a couple new names this week too.

losing TJP is no loss. The guy is a douche and stopped having good matches in 2017.

Established Veteran

Status

Styles and Usos have done pretty much everything on Smackdown and need to move brands. Strowman and Balor would probably do a lot better on Smackdown.

Not the full picks but here’s my predictions.

To Raw:AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Becky, The Usos, Nakamura, Carmella and Naomi.

To Smackdow: Finn Balor, Lashley, Strowman, Alexa Bliss, Bayley and The Revival.

Thread Information