About four days after his tag partner has been eliminated, Doom finally realises he's the sole half of DOOMTANK left in the ring. This fact is revealed to him after he called for a DOOMSDAY DEVICE on Zero, only to be disappointed when no-one showed up to help.

Doom: Oi! Who eliminated BattleTank?!? I need a second person for our tag finisher and that was him!

The Golden One: I want to say it was... Sayer?

Doom: I'LL KILL HIM

The Golden One: Yeah, sure, but in the meantime I can fill in as your partner! We'll be DOOMGOLD, presenting doom and winning gold.

Doom: I like the sound of that. Alright, Golden, you're in. Help me Doomsday Device the fuck out of Zero.

Zero: Can I interject?

Doom: No.

Zero: How about I be your tag partner instead of The Golden One? We could be D00M, presenting doom and having zeroes in our loss column.

The Golden One: Like, 'D00M', with numbers zero instead of letters O?

Zero: Yeah, for the modern audience.

Doom: Lame.

Zero: YOU'RE LAME.

Doom: Shush, Doomsday Device time.

As Doom sets Zero up for the Doomsday Device, he is suddenly assaulted by The Golden One! The Golden One & Zero double-team Doom, hitting their own Doomsday Device, before throwing Doom out of the ring!

Zero: YEAH, THE GOLDEN ZEROES. THAT'S OUR TEAM NAME.

In response, The Golden One kicks Zero in the shin.

Meanwhile, it's time for RainShaker to enter the Rumble! He dives into the ring, quickly huddling underneath a tuckbuckle to avoid anyone touching him.

---

Doom's out, RainShaker's in.