View Poll Results: Who do you want to eliminate?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tennessee Nicky

0 0%
  • Wang Chung

1 4.35%
  • Wolf Beast

1 4.35%
  • Zero

3 13.04%
  • Baldrick

0 0%
  • Fuji Vice

0 0%
  • CGS

4 17.39%
  • Silk

0 0%
  • Doom

3 13.04%
  • Creeping Death

1 4.35%
  • Slick Mitch

0 0%
  • Kairi HoHo

10 43.48%
  • The EC

0 0%
  • Order

0 0%
  • The Golden One

0 0%

Thread: WC Royal Rumble X: Day 7

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

WC Royal Rumble X: Day 7

Order climbs into the ring, raising his microphone high. His fellow users take notice, politely quietening down to here what WC's No.1 Interviewer has to say.

Order: Alright, so I wasn't going to do this 'Order Interview Mid-Rumble' spot again, but I've received word that one of our fellow competitors has something very important to say. Shawn?

Halting his slapping of The EC, Shawn approaches, taking the microphone in his hand.

Shawn:
    Hello good friends and fellow citizens, let me ask you this:

Isn't competition more fun when the underdog wins? (Or makes it so far into said competition that the viewer thinks the underdog could pull it out?)

Like when Santino almost won the largest (and possible worst) royal rumble in history.

Like when Hoho won/didn't win/was robbed of KOWC - it's better entertainment, if nothing else! (Check the records - I was Team Hoho!)

I'm appealing to your "fun" side - don't eliminate me now. It'll be TONS more fun for everyone involved if an underdog makes it to the final group of competitors.

And who on that list above is more of an underdog than this guy? Take me off that list and it's a veritable gauntlet of WC who's-who.

Is that what you want? A black and white, chalk outlined royal rumble? A predictable mish mash of the same people?

I didn't think so. C'mon, let's at least make it interesting!

#SaveShawn2019
    A silence echoes throughout the arena. Complete and utter silence. Even the crickets, who would normally chirp during silences, have fallen silent, it's that awkward. One dude in the audience attempts to start a '#SaveShawn2019' chant, but falters after the second syllable, falling quiet. Everyone is staring at Shawn, mouths agape. Christ, in this atmosphere you could stab someone in the middle of this crowd and no-one would make a noise.

Shawn: Huh. Maybe the mic isn't working. It's alright, I can start the speech over. Order, hand me a second microphone?

Order: ... Sure.

Order brings out a second microphone from hammerspace, and offers it to Shawn, when BLAM! He strikes the microphone against Shawn's skull, the dull 'thud' ringing through the arena! Shawn staggers, falling against the ropes, only to be clotheslined over by Fuji Vice!

Smooth Jazz Wolf: It was a... bold tactic, to be certain, but unfortunately for Shawn his Rumble journey ends here.

Nash: ... What the fuck was that.

I don't know what THAT was, but I know what THIS is! It's The Golden One! He approaches the ring, intercepting Shawn to try and convince him to sign up to Golden Force Gold dot com, where after a handful of simple lessons and a down-payment of an exorbitant amount of dollars, he too can be a GOLDEN ONE.

---

Shawn's out, TGO's in. Thank you Shawn for pretty much writing your elimination for me.
    Last edited by Smooth Jazz Wolf; 02-15-2019 at 10:03 AM.

CWA: A Decade of Decadence
    Maybe the end of something great.
    Maybe the start of something new.
    Stay tuned.

Friendship King

Status

Re: WC Royal Rumble X: Day 7

I forgot to make the voting public, so this round's an impromptu PRIVATE VOTING ROUND.

Stay tuned.

Quote Originally Posted by Smooth Jazz Wolf View Post
    I forgot to make the voting public, so this round's an impromptu PRIVATE VOTING ROUND.
    I don't think it's possible, but I think it could be interesting if there was a vote without results being known until the poll was closed. Seeing how people are forced to decide on who to vote for without knowing who would be the easy vote thanks to the numbers.

Friendship King

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    I don't think it's possible, but I think it could be interesting if there was a vote without results being known until the poll was closed. Seeing how people are forced to decide on who to vote for without knowing who would be the easy vote thanks to the numbers.
    Oooh, that'd be a neat twist. I suppose the easiest way would be some sort of 'No poll this round, all votes are done via PM to me/the host' thing.

That's evil, Jim.

*writes that down*

Stay tuned.

New Year, Who Dis?

Status

Shawn's out, TGO's in. Thank you Shawn for pretty much writing your elimination for me.
    Well, ya know:

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take." -Wayne Gretzky
    -Michael Scott
    -Shawn
    "This reminds me of Santa's workshop, except it smells like mushrooms, and everyone looks like they wanna hurt me!"

Say My Name

Status
      Country                    England

BTB Achievements
    WWE: The New Vision

Spoiler:

Thread Information