Page 113 of 125 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,260 of 2497

Thread: Friday The 13th - A MAFIA Game

Horselord. Try me.

Status

Re: Friday The 13th - A MAFIA Game

Yeah that sweater comment was a real bad look for RED.

I'm 100% sure now that he's either mafia, indy, or just playing shitty for kicks. If we lynch him and lose three townies tonight, it's fully on RED.

Status
      Country                    United States

I've only screened through the first half of RED's posts and I can't find anything redeeming in them. I'm going to start on Syk and Baldy before I come back to RED.

ECW/WCW vs. WWF Invasion

*You heard right, it's coming back. Look for it soon in a BTB section near you*
    HELLO, EMMA: SCREAM MAFIA 2

- - - - - - -
    - XX
    The
    Antichrist of WC/nWo Immortal XX -
    - - - - - - -
    Our shoes cost more than your HOUSE. Our watches are worth more than your LIFE. Our swagger might cost you your WIFE.

Status

I think Red is the right call.

If he flipa mafia, maybe we do re-evaluate the Sayer situation.

The only way Sayer could be the don, is if my rotating kills theory is correct.

Depending on whether Red is the 5th mafia member or if there's only five could throw off my analysis of when Sayers could get the kill.

So his flip will be very helpful. Tomorrow I'll go over things and see if it's possible for Sayer to have had a kill night 4 and not one on one nights one, two, and three. And if that's the case what would the rotation be like with only two mafia?

Still though I'm trying to wrap my head around Day 5 where Sayer outed OMB and look for anything hint. Was this staged, or did is Sayer an Indy who got lucky with an investigation?

OMB's unraveling meltdown should be very telling.

Horselord. Try me.

Status

Yeah my vote is not moving unless Sic comes up with something totally earthshattering.

Ambidextrous Birdcatcher

Status

Eh.

Official unvote: Sayer

Official vote: Three Colors RED

Spoiler:

Ambidextrous Birdcatcher

Status

Eh.

Official unvote: Sayer

Official vote: Three Colors RED

Spoiler:

Heel Champion

Status
      Country                    Wales

I need to be getting my arse to bed so may aswell make it official.

​Official Vote: RED
    I have a plan so cunning......

Be The Booker

Status
      Country                    Greece

Quote Originally Posted by Jorah Mormont View Post

I'm 100% sure now that he's either mafia, indy, or just playing shitty for kicks. If we lynch him and lose three townies tonight, it's fully on RED.
    It's not on me. It's on you being a moron. You have been on my ass this entire game and when I flip town you will realize that the only one playing shitty was you.

Spoiler:

#WC4Horsemen

Main Eventer

Status
      Country                    Wales

Official Unvote : Sayer

Official Vote : Red

Still don’t like the Sayer non lynch but I guess Red is the way to go if we want a lynch today.

Be The Booker

Status

Sic you went through a lot of trouble for nothing brother. I'm done, use that energy on someone that actually is mafia.

Spoiler:

#WC4Horsemen

Horselord. Try me.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by RED View Post
    It's not on me. It's on you being a moron. You have been on my ass this entire game and when I flip town you will realize that the only one playing shitty was you.
    We'll, if youre town, and don't want to get misconstrued as mafia, you should try giving a shit about the mechanics of the game. Pretty obvious.

Horselord. Try me.

Status

Didn't try to bait mafia into wasting a NK on you with your supposed perk, didn't try to help town get the sweater, acted completely disinterested until basically yesterday. What is a townie supposed to think?

Be The Booker

Status

Didn't try to bait mafia into wasting a NK on you with your supposed perk, didn't try to help town get the sweater, acted completely disinterested until basically yesterday. What is a townie supposed to think?
    That not everyone that has a nk proof perk will do the same thing, that I didn't care about the fucking sweater that Fuji was obviously going to get anyway and that I wasn't disinterested until yesterday.

Spoiler:

#WC4Horsemen

Be The Booker

Status

No matter now, what's done is done. Want to lynch me? Fine, go ahead. I don't mind, it is part of the game. But the next time any motherfucker will imply that I got myself lynched when I was just trying to play the game, I will send them nude pictures of my grandmother. You lynched a townie, take responsibility for your actions you ball-less pricks.

Spoiler:

#WC4Horsemen

Cult of Fuji

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Do we need another vote? If so I can drop one now.

official vote:Red

I knew it I was surrounded by assholes.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

TEAM CYRUS

Cult of Fuji

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Quote Originally Posted by RED View Post
    No matter now, what's done is done. Want to lynch me? Fine, go ahead. I don't mind, it is part of the game. But the next time any motherfucker will imply that I got myself lynched when I was just trying to play the game, I will send them nude pictures of my grandmother. You lynched a townie, take responsibility for your actions you ball-less pricks.
    Red if I am wrong THEN I will appologize.

Your Schwartz is as big as mine

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

TEAM CYRUS

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Sykotic View Post
    When does the first day end?
    Day 1 is always a terrible day. With nothing concrete to go off we are just taking a shot in the dark. I won’t condemn anyone in that situation. I’m happy to follow the majority today but hopefully something better comes up tomorrow.
    These were Syk's only two posts on day 1. Asking about the time and excusing why nothing happened after it was over. Looks like Syk intentionally avoided giving away day 1 reads on himself.

So from what I can gather

- Someone took a shot at Mitch and nailed him. And we think it was Millar? Has he confirmed this?

- Sayer was blocked by Shake on a night that Mafia seemingly failed to hit their target. Shake hasn't outright condemned Sayer as mafia but it looks very suspicious.

- On top of that Sayer states to have several perks which could in all fairness be complete nonsense as a way to retain status in this game.

The way town have decided to move so far is the logical route. We learn more from lynching Sayer, whether it's the fact he can't be lynched or not (doesn't rule him out as the Don though, which also seems to be the likeliest story right now) and gives us the option to check him out if he survives.

Reading the reactions of what transpired on night 1 I've got inkling suspicions on a couple of players that I will keep close to my chest for now.
    Syk's first substantive post is about recapping the night before and pushing for Sayer. If he knew Sayer would survive, it would be the best way for mafia to go and the safest to play off once he survives.

Mentions suspicion, but doesn't provide them.

Sayer, it's the only tree we've got to bark up.

Any other tree is another shot in the dark whereas Shake has seemingly given us something, not much at that, to go off. You have said your lynch proof so we need to check it. The shitty thing for you is even if you don't die you still won't be clear as everyone will think you could be the don.

I'm with the majority that will hold off however to more peeps can get in and have their say. We got plenty of time.
    Continues to push for Sayer. Claims it's the only tree to bark up. But then mentions Shake?

I didn't vote yesterday as I was busy playing Fifa. Even though I'm for the Sayer lynch today I'm in no rush to condemn him immediately and refuse a majority of players from taking part in the day.
    Didn't vote because he was playing FIFA?

Still all in on Sayer.

Walking Dead and bed for me guys.

Official Vote : Sayer

Sorry dude if we’re completely off but we got a lead and we got to test this lynchproof.
    Votes Sayer to "test" the lynchproof. At this point it's really starting to look like he knows.

Catching up with most of what’s gone on.

As the consensus states - Jon is a moron!!!

So Fuji has been empowered by an attempt on his life.

Millar has also ‘powered up’.

The biggest suspicions have fallen on Jimmy & Hoho. Don’t think I’ve played extensively with Hoho before so is there anything done differently to target Hoho, or just bad vibes?

@Tig, you think Shawn should be quiet about being the only vanilla townie. I don’t disagree but why would Shawn think he’s the only vanilla townie?

Still a little surprised Grim was targeted over other players who’ve claimed town aligned powers. Was there anything he said that might have pushed Mafia to go for him. Might have to go back and have a look.
    Syk with another recap post. Biggest suspicions are on Jimmy and HoHo?

He directly asks Tig about Shawn and his claim to be a vanilla townie and if he's the only one. Red flag.

Skimmed through most of this day so far as I'm in work for the next 5 hours but Shake why do I make you nervous?

If it's inactivity I do apologise. I'm pretty suspect of anyone trying to jump out at me needlessly for just popping in and making conversation. Nobody knows who I am so anyone trying to push suspicion onto me makes me think they are not on town's side.

At the moment I think it's pretty clear that the only people town should trust are Shake, Fuji, CD.

My gut also tells me that Sully is town but anybody else is anybody's guess. I'm still unsure of Sayer and that seemingly won't go away whilst everything about him is unclear. Unless I've missed something.

Also I'll throw down a vote on Hoho too so that we do not get a no lynch.

Official Vote: Hoho
    Seems worried about Zero here. Could be he knows something, or just that he's been sussed.

He votes for HoHo based on inactivity. I'm not sure why that's important that early in the game, but I will say HoHo is usually quiet in these games.

The rest of this post isn't too too bad. Makes town reads on Shake, Fuji and CD. Thinks Sully is as well. Throwing some suspicion back on Sayer though.

Fuji claimed the role revealed, nobody else did. Town confirmed.

Shake & CD know each other. Doesn’t mean they are both town but early reads make me think Shake is town.

Also forgot I think Wang is as close a town confirm without being town we can get. Get good vibes from him.

Millar you are not confirmed.

Anyone else ain’t worth discussing.

Sweater Vote : Fuji
    He's heavily behind Fuji being town. Is supportive of Shake and CD. Throws suspicion on Millar. Which he's not done too much. That's one plus going for him. Gives Fuji the sweater.

If Shake blocked me and was blocked and you think I’m suspicious over it then I hope Fuji visits me to clear me.

Pretty obvious then that Mafia have a role blocker which could completely negate Shake’s role.
    Doesn't seem too worried over Shake blocking him or phased by Shake supposedly getting blocked. Asks to sweater-ed. I'm not sure mafia does this.

I can understand people being weary of me. There’s nothing out there to clear me.

But Shawn throwing a vote down based on my posts makes me think he’s trying to throw me to the wolves for nothing of note.

Shake being blocked as he tried to block me is a coincidence. Mafiaknow he I s the role blocker. They are going to block him!!

Happy to be visited. I’ve got nothing to hide and pretty much nothing to offer but my vote.

But there’s certainly those out there creeping under the radar.
    Syk makes a rational argument for why he's not sweating this situation. Makes a good point that mafia would know Shake was the RB.

Asks to be visited, which would be bad if he was the Don, but I doubt it and he also asked for the sweater. I don't think Don was immune to it, or was he?

Surely if Shake tried blocking me and got blocked himself then I would not have been blocked from doing the absolutely nothing that I was doing.
    Another solid point that if Shake was blocked from blocking him, there'd have been no block at all.

If hate to be lynched just because you guys can’t think of anyone else to lynch.

But I’m a useless town so if you have to lynch somebody then go for it.

Shawn (tunnelled a bit), Red and just remembered OMB are on my list of suspects. OMB starting to worry me, trying to deflect heat on me.

Id rather not be lynched but when I come back town remember who was pushing for me without any evidence.

And just remember when Shake gets role blocked the person he targeted is mafia :rollseyes:
    Syk worries he may be getting lynched, but throws out RED, Shawn and OMB as suspects. If RED and OMB are mafia, that's not a bad reads list.

OMB? Don’t care for your claim to be a bodyguard. You’re never quiet when you’re on your own. You don’t have the self-control to put your keyboard down.

If Red is checked out let’s kick him out. Pointless keeping him in.
    Throws out RED and OMB again when Millar was dominating the discussion. That bolds well for me.

I argued that OMB was fishy yesterday. And when Zero asked who I thought we should look at I stated MC16.

If OMB is mafia at least give me some benefit of being town. Surely wouldn’t throw 2 Mafia players under.

Official Vote: OMB
    He pushes for OMB again and claims he pushed for OMB and MC and wouldn't have done so as mafia.

We assume there’s not two Mafia DV. OMB was Mafia so kind of confirms Sicario as town.
    Believes there's no way I'd be mafia with MC. I can't lie, that helps me believe him.

Like I said previously I was on both OMB & MC 16 before they slipped up. Would make me a pretty shit Mafia if I strung two of my team mates out. Only reason I never voted for MC16 was because you all did it when I was asleep.

Anyway - Syringe : TGO
    Claims both OMB and MC lynches and gives syringe to TGO.

@Sayer I still stick by me, Tig and Baldrick being out of hours when MC was lynched. Red however threw an early vote in on MC, which could have been to turn attention away. I’d already been sussy of MC beforehand. If I was online I would have voted. #CantVoteIfImNotHere

Also why does everyone keep ignoring that I suspected OMB/MC16 a couple of days before they were lynched. Again why would I throw them out there without any reasoning if I was Mafia too.

Red does seem to be an obvious lynch candidate considering the guy has barely posted, had a power nobody could confirm and is still not confirmed either way.
    Syk mentions RED leading a vote on MC to turn attention away? I mean maybe. Makes the same points about RED that I did.

I'm not seeing anything in Syk's posts that make me lean more on him than RED.

ECW/WCW vs. WWF Invasion

- - - - - - -
    - XX
    The
    - - - - - - -
    Our shoes cost more than your HOUSE. Our watches are worth more than your LIFE. Our swagger might cost you your WIFE.

Horselord. Try me.

Status

Lol RED. If we lynched a townie, then that's obviously on us. No shit.

But at the same time, you can't act like a duck, smell like a duck and talk like a duck, then get pissed off when people think you're a duck.

Status

Yeah my vote is not moving unless Sic comes up with something totally earthshattering.
    Nothing Earth-shattering, but if RED is 100% mafia why would you still prefer to lynch Sayer? Do you think he's the lowest ranking Jason?

ECW/WCW vs. WWF Invasion

- - - - - - -
    - XX
    The
    - - - - - - -

Horselord. Try me.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Sicario View Post
    Nothing Earth-shattering, but if RED is 100% mafia why would you still prefer to lynch Sayer? Do you think he's the lowest ranking Jason?
    I voted and unvoted Sayer early in the day... Like both in the first 15 min. I generally layed off him at that point, bc I don't think he's the lowest ranking mafia. I'm not 100% he's mafia. 99.99999%, but not 100%.

Based on your MQ Syk looks a lot better. Interested to see how Baldrick looks and what happens with RED.

Thread Information