Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647

Thread: The Video Game Multiverse - A MAFIA GAME

No One

Status
      Country                    Canada

Re: The Video Game Multiverse - A MAFIA GAME

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    I still don't understand what you all are not getting about me winning with Town. I wasn't a bad guy or I wouldn't have taken Mafia out so hard.
    You werent town so you were better off dead.

@MyRecycledBalls

Status
      Country                    Norway

Unless the Indy isn't a serial killer and is a plain survivor, there is no reason for town to have any trust for them.

Hail To The King

Status
      Country                    United States

my role sucked lol i thought trevor would be a badass but nope lol hence why i was gonna try and do the single post a day also Sully u rep me when ur dead every game lol

Spoiler:

CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    Brayden Bridges

Hail To The King

Status

But ty for game rain was fun

Spoiler:

Brayden Bridges

The Flow

Status

Jiggy also repped me during the game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only time WWE came close to a good story line post Attitude Era was Undertaker/Mordecai - Dakstang

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

I think Ed is right in that I probably should not have revealed Aerith/Sparx thing.

I still have no issues thinking that voiding the lynch on Silk was the right thing to do given the circumstances. I don't think she was confirmed town until the Sparx thing and so that's on me.

Sorry you didn't like your role OMB but Trevor was a side character in the main story and I can't give everyone super awesome powers. If you play only for the role then idk what to tell you. It sucks you died early on due to RED being lynched though.

It goes without saying that I had a tough time modding this game due to just being busy with work and then suffering a gym-related injury (because I'm a moron) and in general not being too checked in due to being on painkillers and shit. I really wanted to write proper story posts and stuff but too many things at once and unfortunately, had to sac 'em.

I thought Mitch and Grim did well in the game as well. I'm not sure if Zero knew they were after him or not.

~
    ~ THE KING OF KINGS ~~
    Spoiler:

The Flow

Status

I made sure never to say the characters name and not to reveal that Grim and I were each other’s bodyguards for that particular character

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only time WWE came close to a good story line post Attitude Era was Undertaker/Mordecai - Dakstang

Hail To The King

Status

Quote Originally Posted by RainShaker View Post
    I think Ed is right in that I probably should not have revealed Aerith/Sparx thing.

I still have no issues thinking that voiding the lynch on Silk was the right thing to do given the circumstances. I don't think she was confirmed town until the Sparx thing and so that's on me.

Sorry you didn't like your role OMB but Trevor was a side character in the main story and I can't give everyone super awesome powers. If you play only for the role then idk what to tell you. It sucks you died early on due to RED being lynched though.

It goes without saying that I had a tough time modding this game due to just being busy with work and then suffering a gym-related injury (because I'm a moron) and in general not being too checked in due to being on painkillers and shit. I really wanted to write proper story posts and stuff but too many things at once and unfortunately, had to sac 'em.

I thought Mitch and Grim did well in the game as well. I'm not sure if Zero knew they were after him or not.
    Oh no i enjoy it espically seeing peep fight shawn played well this game

Spoiler:

Brayden Bridges

God's Gift to God

Status

did cody knock you out bro

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Coxatron View Post
    did cody knock you out bro
    Nah bro almost did the ol anderson silva leg snap.. Instead it was my foot that got checked. Its what i get for not kicking properly and getting checked.

Some really bad bruising and had swollen up, walking nearly impossible and really painful but swellings going down and pain gradually going away.

~
    ~ THE KING OF KINGS ~~
    Spoiler:

God's Gift to God

Status

Nah bro almost did the ol anderson silva leg snap.. Instead it was my foot that got checked. Its what i get for not kicking properly and getting checked.

Some really bad bruising and had swollen up, walking nearly impossible and really painful but swellings going down and pain gradually going away.
    have you tried cryotherapy?

i'll take you there right now after the podcast

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Coxatron View Post
    have you tried cryotherapy?

i'll take you there right now after the podcast
    Pull that shit up Jamie

~
    ~ THE KING OF KINGS ~~
    Spoiler:

Status

I was trying real hard not to point out that the Sparx thing had cleared me, just because I didn't wanna do BS character hinting thing. I s'pose that probably indicates it was a slight step too far, but shit happens.

Think you ran a fine game, situation being what it was Shake. I loved the batshit complexity of the roles involved and only partially because it made Sully's head explode. As much as a lot of people call for back-to-basics mafia I think we need games like this too to keep people on their toes and make it so you can't just analyze game-making trends to figure shit out. I think the game should always be more about reading people then trying to fill in the gaps based on what previous games were like.

No hard feelings to anyone, of course. I know things got a little wild for a day or two in there, the game is the game. Had a good time.

Silk's Big Dumb Video Game Thread | Silk's Degrassi Recaps
    WC Rumble Winner 2017, Comic and Game Dork, Mafia Overlord, #Iconic

Never Forget
    Spoiler:

[footnote: Is now the longest reigning WWE Champion in Smackdown history]

#HEEL

Status

Sorry folks, been down and out the last few days, but want to thank Shake for hosting.

FWIW, I thought Sully played about the best game he could, knowing that anything he got back in an investigation could be BS.

Fun times. GG town.
    "This reminds me of Santa's workshop, except it smells like mushrooms, and everyone looks like they wanna hurt me!"

Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647

Thread Information