Thread: Bayley

MADMIN KING

Status
      Country                    England

Bayley

This isn't so much as a nomination as just a discussion opener.

I think in 2015 and 2016 she's the best womens wrestler in WWE, she has the high end matches with Sasha Banks and Asuka, but then she has these title defences against Eva Marie, Carmella and Nia Jax who are green as fuck and she makes them really enjoyable. I think she's the best womens champion on either WWE brand since this project began and one of the most wholesome babyface characters ever. Those years, it's a slam dunk she makes my list.

She starts off ok-ish on the main roster but the wheels come off just after Wrestlemania 33 where it's obvious Vince doesn't know how to book her. She's the biggest mishandle of a talent by that company in a long time, Roman Reigns included. It's almost like history repeated itself again where the other three horsewoman got called up and she got left behind in 2015, because current day Bayley is by far the coldest and least utilised wrestler of the four of them. I still think she's one of the best women in the company for TV matches as the Asuka Raw match proves, but her case is really hurt by the lack of important opportunities to shine in the last few years including botching the Sasha feud. What gives me a bit of hope that she might recover to challenge to get in my top 50 is the creation of the womens tag titles which is almost certainly her path to getting back on pay-per-views again and making her endless Raw tags with Sasha actually mean something. If Bayley gets to tap into that 2015-2016 run of getting something remarkable from unremarkable talents where she can have really good tag matches with the likes of the Riott Squad, IIconics etc, that's gonna stand her in good stead to make my list.

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status
      Country                    England

Re: Bayley

Honestly until she got called up to the main roster, I considered her the best out of the horsewomen. Her match with Asuka (the second one) was probably my favourite womens match in NXT history. Good/Great matches with Sasha Banks, Charlotte and Nia Jax. Put in great performances in all of those matches. She no doubt has some TV match gems that everyone has forgotten.

Shame the booking let her down and she lost everything that made her potentially the female Cena. Maybe a low 50 pick but she will most likely fail to get the nod.
    We Don't Confrom, Kiss Ass Or Get Married
    Spoiler:

Milano Forever!
    NJPW Threads

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

She had one good year and became the mid carded she should be.

Pass.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Mr. Victory Through Guts

Status
      Country                    China

I would take her over Sasha and Charlotte hands down just on the basis of her not screwing up every move in existence but there's really just nothing at all there to even warrant her being worth consideration compared to so many better out there.

I will give her this, even in terrible, terrible booking positions they've put her in over and over again she tried to make the best of it, her promo on Sasha after the EC turn was actually surprisingly good and her "You ain't shit!" attack on her was actually awesome. She rarely embarrasses herself on her Raw matches, even against Dana a few months ago they were better together than expected. I think she isn't completely without value.
    As long as you remember me, I will always live within you. Not as a phantom limb or a phantom anything...As part of your heart. I will always be your angel of peace. So I know exactly how to finish...

Say..."Peace".

Follow me on Twitter - @DylanZeroSky

Eastern Lariat - Japanese Wrestling (w/Dylan Fox (me) & Cagematch.net boss STRIGGA)

Check out our Patreon and support me please? 1/3/5 dollar tiers but any one is good! - The Eastern Lariat

Thread Information