Thread: Goals For 2019

Established Veteran

Status
      Country                    Wales

Goals For 2019

It's that time of year where people start making resolutions that get broken pretty damn quickly, however with goals that can be achieved at any point during the year, that is more realistic.

Will any of you share two, maybe three goals you want to achieve either personally or professionally during 2019?

I have some goals for 2019 and will list them below:

• Complete my L4 NVQ (Doing an in work qualification)
    • Weigh under 15st....12lbs to go
    • Raise money for charity.

3 quite simple goals, all of which are achievable with the right application and management from myself. Will tick them off as they are achieved
    I have a plan so cunning......

[Knockin' on Heaven's Door]

Status
      Country                    England

Re: Goals For 2019

Sure, why not?

* 2018 saw me go full time vegetarian after a couple of years of dipping my toes. By this time next year I'd like to be pretty much vegan. My big stopping point for both has been avoiding being a burden on others but with more and more options now becoming easily available and people aware of my preferences, this should be doable

* Hasn't been a great year for my fitness goals with one half marathon cancelled due to snow, and the bike ride being abandoned. So I'd like to get a couple of halfs in the bag this year, already eyeing up Manchester in May.

* Got a stag weekend in Amsterdam in March so I've now got no choice but to face my flying anxiety face on soon. Hopefully that goes well.

* Get a new job. Pretty self-explanatory this one

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

read more. should be everyones goal.

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Stop smoking cigarettes. I smoked all 2018 and wish I didn’t make it an entire year that I smoked. I’ve usually been able to knock it off.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Tennessee Nicky View Post
    Stop smoking cigarettes. I smoked all 2018 and wish I didn’t make it an entire year that I smoked. I’ve usually been able to knock it off.

Cutest Gay in the Room

Status

I've got quite a few goals this calendar year to be honest with you! Guess I'll list a few of them here:
    - Become more active on WrestlingClique and become part of the family.
    - Learn to Drive
    - Drink more Water; Generally become Physically Healthier
    - Watch a Women's Match without Fast Forward (kidding)
    - Start a Successful, Long Running BTB or other project on this forum!

Keep dreaming

Status
      Country                    UK

I’ve got a few:

- Lose weight. I’ve piled it on over the past couple of months (work and new baby stresses) and it’s gotten to the point where I know I need to do something about it.
    - Get back into rinning. I want to do at least a couple of halfs this year, and also run 500 miles in the calendar year (works out to 3 5ks a week).
    - Cut down/stop drinking. The longest I’ve lasted on a dry spell was from beginning of January to mid-April, but I want to go much further this year.
    - Pass my last professional exams.
    - Start a new BTB and stick to it.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Wall-E View Post
    Thanks, this should help.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Yooooo Mang

Status

Get out of my own head so much and try and not be such a negative fuck especially about myself. Lose some weight and get my eyes fixed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

No One

Status
      Country                    Canada

Quote Originally Posted by JakeYourBooty View Post
    Get out of my own head so much and try and not be such a negative fuck especially about myself. Gain some weight.
    This.

Also

- Get a job I like
    - Find a life partner (jk)
    - Finish a video game
    - Try to not be as anxious about social situations

THE MAN

Status

- buy a house. This is the priority, would of done it in 2018 but I got way too sidetracked with uni and work to find time to go house hunting. Plan to do that in 2 weeks when I'm out of exam season
    - keep chugging along with my uni course, only 18 months left, still somehow performing at a first standard, can't wait till I'm done with it to get my career really going.
    - Stop hating my life. Maybe it's being the final year of my 20s, but I hated 2018 and was the toughest one personally to get through and I look back on it regretfully. I need to focus less on the negatives and more on the positives and encourage myself to make changes.

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

Try to lose weight - My last visit to my doctor I was basically told that I’m overweight. After that visit I did go on one walk but then completely forgot about it. This year I’ll at least try to make more of an effort to exercise more and burn off these pounds.

Be more frugal - There are times where I’m decent at this but then there’s not, I think that I absolutely need some funny or cool t-shirt I saw at the store and splurge on it and then only wear it a handful of times and forget about it. Yeah, less of that. Gotta save because of my car payment I’m making monthly now, but I will try to still have at least some fun with it when I can just gotta be smarter with it I guess.

Biting my nails less - I always try this and only make it a month and half at least before I go to town on them again. Here’s to hoping I can make it a whole year!

Be more productive and stop procrastinating and putting things off - yeah, this has gotta stop. It requires effort, which is hard to come by for me but I gotta at least try to make this happen

Rest in power, Flock U

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔノ ︵ ┻━┻

Status
      Country                    Marshall Islands

As cheesy as it sounds... I just wanna find my Pam Beesly. As of yesterday it has been 12 years and even though 2018 wasn't really a bad year, it's been definitely the worst I felt about that (almost last) missing puzzle piece.

I hope y'all gonna reach each goal you set yourselves for 2019.

Yooooo Mang

Status

I also need to get my t shirt biz back on track been a lean few months for me...except all the shirts Fuji buys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

People's Champion

Status

My goals are.....

Nothing really.

I had an amazing 2018. New House, promotion with raise, started addressing my mental health and got engaged. 2019 will have to be insane to beat that.
    Here fishy fishy fishy.......

Jobber

Status

2019 Goals:

Make it to 2020? Making it another year is pretty great.

I'd love a house for my girls to grow up in, apartments just are too small.

A new job would be great, but the one I have isn't the worst, so I can wait until something perfect happens.

Weight loss just like everyone else

Good luck with everything, everyone...I hope you succeed.

The Only 2x WC HOF

Status

- Get a dog. Probably looking to pick up a rescue dog in the next few months hopefully, will be our first one together as adults.

- Keep saving for the house. We're nearly there, but every time we feel like we've made some good savings something gets in the way.

- Save up for Wrestemania next year. I could go this year, but with saving for the house it doesn't feel smart to drop a few grand on a holiday. Might pick up some weekend work just to help out a bit.

- Watch a shit load more wrestling. I feel like the last few years I've really missed out on a lot of cool stuff, so I'd love to start watching more and getting into some local promotions too.

- Get a Nintendo Switch and Pokemon 2019. I've never not bought a Pokemon game on day one since 1997 and I'll be damned if I start now.

- Keep being happy. 2018 was a rough start to the year but I am happier now than I have been since I was at high school. Keep that momentum going and don't let myself get down about things.

30 Days of WC Member's Choice - Coming Soon - PM me match suggestions

Shock Reviews Archive

The 100 Greatest WWE Matches (1986 - 1995) - Coming Soon

The 100 Greatest WWE Matches (1996 - 2005) - Completed

On Vacation

Status

Make a serious dent in my home library, so many books so little time.

Cool the junk food to just weekends.

Less cussing.

Get back to a shine on them shoes.

Stop butting in when she's talking.

Get more into the lawns.

Thread Information