Thread: Breaking News: X Division Championship announced for REVIVAL

The Mayor of Slamtown

Status

Breaking News: X Division Championship announced for REVIVAL

FWA.COM has just been informed by General Manager Ryan Rondo that two more blockbuster matches have been added to the upcoming super show REVIVAL. According to the General Manager, every championship will be defended, aside from Phillip A. Jackson and Viktor Maximus's World Tag Team Championship, since Jackson will be competing for the World Title against Cyrus Truth in the main event. We also know that in recent days a 5 Man Ladder Match was announced for Starr's North American Championship featuring Aaron Kendrick, Kevin Cromwell, Tommy Thunder, and Tristan James Galloway. That leaves the X Division Championship, which Rondo addressed this afternoon. In a statement released to FWA.com, the General Manager was quoted as saying...

"FWA REVIVAL represents a breath of new life into the FWA. It's my job as General Manager to provide the best possible programming for the fans of the FWA and I really want to give them an outstanding show filled with matches where...well, there's a lot at stake. Everyone of these matches announced for this program are either for championship gold or personally fueled. What you are going to see is these superstars competing at their very best, and it's...well, there's one guy on the roster that...I want to see how good his very best is. One guy that I want to see really take his game to the next level. And that's why...that's why I'm giving him this championship match. So, at REVIVAL, "The King of the X Division" Dave Sullivan will defend his championship gold, one on one...against....RISKY DOUGLAS! And Risky, he can have his boys right there at ringside, provided they don't get involved, because I want them to bring out the fire in Risky that we all want to see! I want them to bring out the competitor! The dragon within! I want them to awaken the monster that sleeps inside Risky, and to show the world just how good Risky Douglas can really be!"

FWA REVIVAL
    (As announced thus far)

FWA WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
    "The Exile" Cyrus Truth vs "The Immortal" Phillip A. Jackson w/Viktor Maximus

FWA North American Championship Match
    Ladder Match

"The Interstellar Shaman" Starr vs "The Great I Am" Aaron Kendrick vs "The Polynesian Powerhouse" Tristan James Galloway vs "Amadeus" Kevin Cromwell vs "The Division One Superstar" Tommy Thunder

X Division Championship
    "The King of the X Division" Dave Sullivan vs Risky Douglas w/ "The Outlaw" Jack Adams and Mark Merriweather

Number One Contenders Match for the FWA Tag Team Championship
    The New Breed (The Protege and The Prototype) w/ Mike Parr vs "The Warriors of Virtue" Lord Dog and XYZ

Grudge Match
    "The Malevolent" Mac Michaud vs "The Wildcard" Jason Randall

Last edited by Sayer; 12-27-2018 at 12:19 AM.

The Flow

Status
      Country                    Canada

Re: Breaking News: X Division Championship announced for REVIVAL

Thanks for the huge opportunity guys

The only time WWE came close to a good story line post Attitude Era was Undertaker/Mordecai - Dakstang

The Mayor of Slamtown

Status

Re: Breaking News: X Division Championship announced for REVIVAL

You deserve the opportunity, Mitch. Swing for the fences, man....go all out.

Thread Information