Thread: KUSHIDA

Vodka Drinking Admin

Status
      Country                    England

KUSHIDA

I reckon the 'best Jr in Japan' title over this time period probably comes down to Kushida, Taiji Ishimori and maybe Daisuke Harada. This time period really suits Kushida because you've got his couple of years where he was the Jr ace and really got the division rocking after the terrible Kenny Omega reign, the tremendous rivalry with Hiromu Takahashi, the series of matches with Will Ospreay, having good BOSJ tournaments, and being one of the few guys that I think really brings it when he goes overseas to ROH and Rev-Pro.

Who knows what the new year brings for Kushida outside of a tasty match with Ishimori at the dome, but could well be he rocks up somewhere that gives him a whole host of fresh opponents which would be pretty neat.
    ​​​​​ ​​​
    Ed's Favourite Threads
    Ed Reviews Everything l Ed's Kings Road Journey

Ed's Top Matches of the Year Lists

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: KUSHIDA

I was just going to create a thread for Kushida

Definitely yes. There’s times where I can be bored of him but that’s not his fault. Definitely a top thirty.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

The Flow

Status
      Country                    Canada

What Nicky said. I can be very bored of him but he almost always puts out a good match. He adapts well to his opponents styles but that can troublesome as he sometimes will wrestle repeat matches with the same opponents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only time WWE came close to a good story line post Attitude Era was Undertaker/Mordecai - Dakstang
    [06:01 PM]Dakstang
    :
    Yeah I guess you are right. And I only want to be Daddy to my own kids. Sorry.

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status

Basically a junior version of Ishii as far as my personal feelings go. Great wrestler but I don't really get excited for his matches and he is a bit of a dry personality. With that being said, a big list as far as great matches to hang his hat on. Takahashi, Ospreay, Taguchi, even with Kenoh from the Super J Cup in 2016. Loads to choose from.

I'll definitely vote for him but his flaws are a big factor in him being low in my list.

Mr. Victory Through Guts

Status
      Country                    China

As an in-ring talent he's great. But he's missing something that I honestly can't articulate properly but I would put him below the other two Ed mentioned and he's gotten a ton more chances than others without really delivering as champion. Definitely a valid pick for any list though. Hopefully his 2019 is good after he leaves NJPW.

People's Champion

Status

Definitely someone I've gone back and forth on as there are times when I've really been impressed with him and others when I have not been. Here's hoping a change of scenery does a great deal for him.

WAKE UP

Status

What did the KUSHIDA fans here think of the Ishimori match? I appreciate that the guys knows that, if you have an armbar submission finish, you build your offence around that, however I thought it was pretty bland.

Vodka Drinking Admin

Status

was ok, lacked juice given the predictable result. Already forgotten most of it.
    ​​​​​ ​​​
    Ed's Favourite Threads
    Ed Reviews Everything l Ed's Kings Road Journey

Ed's Top Matches of the Year Lists

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

It was technically good but it was another predictable juniors title switch and hard to get invested in.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Urgent exit required.

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

It was a fine match but nothing blowaway amazing. Their Super J Cup match was much better.

~
    ~ THE KING OF KINGS ~~
    Spoiler:

Thread Information