http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOQxBSp563M

1. Bobby Lashley vs Sami Zayn 7
    2. DX vs Brothers of Destruction 6
    t3. Roman Reigns vs Brock Lesnar 4
    t3. Tommaso Ciampa versus Johnny Gargano 4
    5. Sasha Banks vs Bayley 3
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Hail To The King

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: 2018 WC Wrestling Awards - Worst Feud

Yep def the worse no outcry here

Spoiler:

CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    Brayden Bridges

Be The Booker

Status
      Country                    Greece

The only redeeming factor is that it didn't last too long. But yeah, pure garbage.

#WC4Horsemen

Relentless Admin

Status
      Country                    England

Tbh whatever won here would of been a worthy winner.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Yeah this award could have been a toss up.
    -------
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Status

4 votes for Ciampa vs. Gargano? Lmfaooo.

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status

Quote Originally Posted by The EC View Post
    Should've had more

The EST of WC

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Bayley/Sasha is severely underrated here.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Oddly enough, same amount of votes for best feud.
    -------
    Spoiler:

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

Quote Originally Posted by CGS View Post
    Bayley/Sasha is severely underrated here.
    It got my vote but I’m fine with Lashley and Sami taking this one. Poor Sami, to me he was trying so hard to make it work with the stuff he was given.

Rest in power, Flock U

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

Chikara Trainee

Status

Ciampa versus Gargano even getting one vote was silly.... smh

Relentless Admin

Status

Well it has got some of the dumbest storytelling all year.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    Well it has got some of the dumbest storytelling all year.
    I feel like I spend a lot of time defending this story and don't even really love it. But... I think the hate for it is irrational. I can't fathom thinking this feud was worse than any of these candidates, or such stinkers as Braun/Owens, Edwards/Dreamer, Allie/Su Yung, Rusev/English or Balor/Corbin among some others that were bad but less offensively so. I'm on the side of believing the TakeOver matches were stupidly booked, Gargano looked like a complete idiot throughout and his attempts at emotion are annoying, perhaps even comical. Even with all of that, I can not comprehend this being a nominee and then getting 4 votes against this competition. At worst, I just think it was a feud that should have been the best this year, but ended up falling off a cliff. I think at this point they are beginning to reestablish Gargano a bit even if his last couple of matches have included a lot of that forced drama, I think they're on the right track with the character change now and he'll be just fine by the end of it.

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status

Average to bad matches (The first and third for example), the feuds rushed booking (Second and third matches came far too early after the first match ended. No reason for the feud to continue after that point), dumb/inconsistent character work (Gargano's antics during the Dream TV match), the feud overshadowing the rest of the show (and not the good way), causing some people to completely lose interest in NXT, myself included. There are loads of reasons for why this could be considered the worst feud of the year.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by MC 16 View Post
    Average to bad matches (The first and third for example), the feuds rushed booking (Second and third matches came far too early after the first match ended. No reason for the feud to continue after that point), dumb/inconsistent character work (Gargano's antics during the Dream TV match), the feud overshadowing the rest of the show (and not the good way), causing some people to completely lose interest in NXT, myself included. There are loads of reasons for why this could be considered the worst feud of the year.
    I'm not buying it. There are several feuds that had nothing but objectively bad matches, little basis and little to no heat. I really only agree with the dumb/inconsistent character work and structure of the feud as a whole, still don't see it as anywhere near the worst feud of the year. I think the notion is actually fairly ridiculous.

Relentless Admin

Status

I didn't vote for it, went for the DX wankfest which was bad on every level with nothing to redeem it, but playing devils advocate something like Sami Zayn Vs Bobby Lashley is a feud that is way more forgettable in the grand scheme of 2018 wrestling, it lasted about a month, it didn't dominate the Raw brand, I don't think it did any lasting damage to either character and has the excuse of Sami being injured for their big PPV match so they didn't have a chance to redeem the bad storytelling up to that point.

The Ciampa/Gargano feud has been going on properly since January (I'm being kind not saying June 2017) so it's dominated the whole year of NXT TV, they botched the angle by giving us the feel good Johnny win first so they had to go to ridiculous lengths to set up other matches, it has undeniably hurt Johnny Gargano's popularity and perception with some fans, the matches started off great but then diminished in returns and they go for a style of epic match that isn't going to be everyone's thing. The easiest way to understand why some people would vote it for worst feud is to remember that all wrestling is subjective so if you accept that some people don't like the feud, imagine how draining it is to follow the NXT product this year when this has been the #1 story for a year and their takeover matches average 35 minutes in length....AND they teamed up last week so they're not done telling this story yet. I'm not exaggerating when I say the feud is the reason I've stopped regularly watching NXT.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    I didn't vote for it, went for the DX wankfest which was bad on every level with nothing to redeem it, but playing devils advocate something like Sami Zayn Vs Bobby Lashley is a feud that is way more forgettable in the grand scheme of 2018 wrestling, it lasted about a month, it didn't dominate the Raw brand, I don't think it did any lasting damage to either character and has the excuse of Sami being injured for their big PPV match so they didn't have a chance to redeem the bad storytelling up to that point.

The Ciampa/Gargano feud has been going on properly since January (I'm being kind not saying June 2017) so it's dominated the whole year of NXT TV, they botched the angle by giving us the feel good Johnny win first so they had to go to ridiculous lengths to set up other matches, it has undeniably hurt Johnny Gargano's popularity and perception with some fans, the matches started off great but then diminished in returns and they go for a style of epic match that isn't going to be everyone's thing. The easiest way to understand why some people would vote it for worst feud is to remember that all wrestling is subjective so if you accept that some people don't like the feud, imagine how draining it is to follow the NXT product this year when this has been the #1 story for a year and their takeover matches average 35 minutes in length....AND they teamed up last week so they're not done telling this story yet. I'm not exaggerating when I say the feud is the reason I've stopped regularly watching NXT.
    Tbh I'm pretty surprised Zayn vs. Lashley won given that it was so unimpactful. I did hate it but it's a small blip on the radar. As far as this thing goes, I'm really only going to bat for it because it seems like the hate has been properly piled on and it seems excessive to me. I truly do respect everyone's different viewpoint on this, but I think it's something worth debating. I've already said all the numerous things I agree were bad about this feud. To me, I have to say this feud has not damaged the brand. It's not like they are giving large amount of time to it every week. I'm pretty sure some weeks it would just be a mention of the feud and not even a proper segment devoted to it. I can totally understand this being one of the worst feuds of the year. I can not understand this being viewed as the worst feud of the year.

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status

I'm not buying it. There are several feuds that had nothing but objectively bad matches, little basis and little to no heat. I really only agree with the dumb/inconsistent character work and structure of the feud as a whole, still don't see it as anywhere near the worst feud of the year. I think the notion is actually fairly ridiculous.
    The difference to me is that I can easily ignore those feuds because they have little impact on me as a viewer. Other feuds would be dropped within a week or not even cross my mind when watching the show. Lashley vs Zayn for example, I barely remember besides the one segment. Ciampa vs Gargano is a main event feud that's took place since January to this day. Watch NXT TV, it's there. Watch Takeovers, it's there. Twitter, it's there. It turned one guy that I really liked and wanted to see become a top guy (Gargano) into someone I don't want to see. I'm seeing another guy that I like being dragged into it (Aleister Black). It's a lot of things. I can see why you don't "buy it" because it's more of a personal feeling as well as the feud's shortcomings.

Relentless Admin

Status

I was surprised WWE didn't get more negative publicity for mocking cross dressers in Zayn/Lashley.

Thread Information