Thread: FWA Christmas Party 2018

I'm a Stone Cold Lee Guy.

Status
      Country                    Ireland

Re: FWA Christmas Party 2018

Blank stare. Voice devoid of emotion

Bell Connelly:
    "...Or what?"
    The most amazing thing about this recent conversation is that I've learned AON is even more of a waste of space than I thought he was previously

Fearless University

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

Gabrielle: Or what? Or what?

I’m a mother telling you to stay away from my daughter, it’s that simple.

But if you want, you’ll find out...

Status

Bell Connelly: That's a threat isn't it? If I don't leave Carmel alone, you'll hurt me. that's it isn't it? That's what you're saying

Something a little darker was coming over Bell now, her primary personality was slowly melting away and replaced by...well, something else. It was like a shadow had come over her, her tone just a little cold and robotic and her eyes glazed over

Bell Connelly: Is this what you want? I need to hear you say IT. We can still be close. We can still be friends..we can still be a family. It's not too late for you, so I really need you to say that this is the path you want to go down. I need to hear the words Gabby, just like I heard from Shannon. Just like I heard from WOLF; Is. This. What. You. Want?
    The most amazing thing about this recent conversation is that I've learned AON is even more of a waste of space than I thought he was previously

Fearless University

Status

Gabrielle: What I want, is "this" you little freak nowhere near my daughter. You and Chris will have to work something out.

Status

Bell just continued to stare at her, with a face made of stone before, she started shaking her head slowly at first, but then more frantic and quickly her eyes glistening as she did her breaths quick and shallow like she was on the verge of a panic attack

Bell Connelly” ...Freak...Why would you call me that! I don’t understand! All I ever wanted to do was to be your friend. Why would you say something so hurtful! I just want to be everyone’s friends! I don’t want to hurt anyone! I didn’t want to hurt Shannon! I didn’t want to hurt WOLF. They made me! Then you want me to hurt you too? ! Don’t make me do that! I CAN’T. DON’T MAKE ME DO IT!”

Bell’s voice reaches a high pitch shriek like she’s having some kind breakdown but then suddenly her face and voice changes; her face blank once again and her voice a low growl

“This is what they do Bell! They all hate you no matter how much you try you’ll be a freak To them!

Suddenly Bell reverts back in her old voice

“What?! Why would you say that! That’s not true!”

..and back again

“First the fans, then Shannon, now Gabby you’re just a freak to them all!”

“SHUT UP!”

SLAP-!

The sound of Bell’s palm smacking off the underside of her face echoed through the entire room causing most party goers to stop what they’re doing and look on concerned, Bell stays frozen, her face hidden under blond locks and staring at the ground suddenly very calm and not moving an inch…

Until in one fluid motion like someone has flipped a switch in her brain she looked back up at Gabby with the same smile as before only much wider

“WHOOP-DE DAISY! Sorry about that! Went a little woopsy there!

Cue slightly unhinged laughter

“It was so great catch up Gabby! It’s been too long”

...It doesn’t matter if Gabby wanted it or not, Bell suddenly attacked her, with a big ol’ friendly hug MUCH tighter this time, her fingernails digging into Gabby’s shoulder blades

“I wish you ALL the luck in the world against Izzy. I’m rooting for you, and when I’m tucking Carmel into bed tonight and sing her, her special good night song. I’ll tell her you said; Hello!”

The hug was still maintained, Bell didn’t seem like the one that was going to break it, she seemed perfectly content hugging Gabby and humming "somewhere over the rainbow" in her ear.
    Last edited by An Original Name; 01-01-2019 at 01:34 PM.

Fearless University

Status

A grimmace crosses Gabrielle's face as she tries to step back away from Bell.

Gabrielle:
    After that little display Bell...

She breaks Bells tight hug.

Gabrielle:
    You know you're not going anywhere near Carmella. Chris and I will have to work something out.

Thread Information