Thread: Tribute Pro Wrestling

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mid-Card Champion

Status

IndyPuro Tribute Pro Wrestling

Introduction:
    Originally I was going to attempt an NXT style project, but rather than using the over-manufactured/re-branded approach, instead I decided that I would try and create a new promotion. My knowledge of the current ins and outs at the moment isn't the greatest, so I apologise if certain athletes aren't portrayed in the manner in which you would like them to be. Another important point prior to reading this project is that I will not be using any dates, the assumption is that this is happening within the modern era without actually having a fixed timeline. This approach came about on reflection during my planning stages, that certain events may happen in real life both in wrestling, but also creatively that may see me wanting to adjust and alter that which was previously planned. I hope you will enjoy what I am putting forward, but I make no promises in regards to the quality of my work.

Tribute Pro Wrestling 'TPW'is focused on both creating meaningful storylines, as well as putting on matches that will engage the audience. In an attempt to garner interest - a number of tournaments will be hosted by the promotion with these being announced on a play-by-play basis.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

[Roster]
    Super Villains: Matt Jackson, Marty Scurll & Nick Jackson
    Los Ingobernables De Japon: Evil, Shingo Takagi & Sanada
    The Colony: Fire Ant, Green Ant & Work Ant
    Undisputed: Adam Cole, Bobby Fish & Kyle O'Reilly
    Crazzzy Clown Posse: Crazzy Steve, Shaggy 2 Dope & Violent J
    The New Kingdom: Matt Taven, TK O'Brayn & Vinny Marseglia
    3 Live Kru: Bubba Ray, Konnan & R-Truth
    Freedom at Last: Douglas Williams, Nick Aldis & Rob Terry
    The Reunion Tour: Danny Basham, Doug Basham & Orlando Jordan
    The Undergound: Angelico, Ivelisse and Son Of Havoc
    Roppongi 3K: Rocky Romeor, Sho & Yoh
    Bullet Club: Bad Luck Fale, Tama Tonga, Tanga Roa
    Nexus: Darren Young, Michael Tarver & PJ Black
    Hart Attack: DH Smith. Jack Evans & Teddy Hart
    Latino World Order: Aero Star, Chavo Guerrero & Rey Mysterio
    Starlight Express: Hiroshi Tanahashi, Kazuchkia Okada & Naomichi Marufuji

[Championships]

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

[Events Information]

Last edited by Gillet; 01-15-2019 at 10:53 AM.
    <3 BE THE BOOKER. BOTH WRITING AND REVIEWING!
    REMEMBER SHARING IS CARING <3

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Re: Tribute Pro Wrestling

Tribute Pro Wrestling
    release a statement that unveils their first championship belt (a six man tag team championship) ahead of announcing that the promotion will be hosting - the '48 Challenge', a tournament consisting of sixteen trios tag teams. It was announced that the early rounds would consist of four pools in which each team would face each other twice. Once the group stage of the '48 Challenge' the teams that had proven themselves would then advance to the elimination rounds - in which the teams ranked first and second will advance. Qualifiers will be seeded to determine their route to the finals. Tribute Pro Wrestling made it clear that they had already contracted sixteen teams, and that teams would be announced throughout the days with the schedule for the '48 Challenge' to be released in the coming weeks.

Last edited by Gillet; 01-10-2019 at 07:33 AM.

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Russo Knows Best!

Status

Love it bro! I think you need to find a way to actually keep this going though, instead of falling at the wayside.
    The BTB Section Only Improves If We All Improve Together.
    I am willing to review your work as much as I can and if you ask nicely I will even make graphics for you. Be The Booker 4 Life!

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Mid-Card Champion

Status

With Tribute Pro Wrestling having announced all sixteen teams taking part in the '48 Challenge' the independent promotion have revealed that four pool matches will take place the company's first few live show. The promotion have made it clear that the '48 Challenge' won't be the sole focus of the live events, but that they are really using the tournament to help create a recognisable and successful brand to act as a platform for future events and bookings. Tribute Pro Wrestling also confirmed that it had no qualms in signing, what some might consider 'older-talent' and made it clear that the promotion was built around building star for the future, but presenting stars of the present. In order to act as an advertisement to attract more fans into the promotion's first live show, it was announced that one of the contests of the evening would be a Group A encounter between Undisputed and the Super Villains.

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Episode 001

EPISODE 001 (01/12/18)

The show begins with a camera at the commentary table at ringside where we are met by the smiling face of three individuals; two men and a woman.

Rory Macintosh:Welcome everyone to the very first episode of Tribute Pro Wrestling my name is Rory Macintosh or for short you can refer to be as ‘The Mac’ I am joined by my esteemed colleague Patricia Black…

Patricia Black:
    I am not sure esteemed is a word that has ever been used to describe be before Rory, but I will take it as a compliment and good way to start are on-screen relationship.

Rory Macintosh:...as well as our wrestling expert and former decorated veteran, none other than Rob Van Dam.

Rob Van Dam:
    I think we can all agree on thing, and that is that no one apart you ever refers to you as ‘The Mac’ Rory. Looking ahead to tonight’s show though, I must admit I am very much looking forward to seeing which teams involved in the ‘48 Challenge’ will be in action tonight.

Rory Macintosh:Well we already know that the Super Villains - the trio made up of the Young Bucks and Marty Scurll will be facing Undisputed - Adam Cole, Kyle O’Reilly & Bobby Fish in a Group A contest. How do you think that match is going to go down Rob?

Rob Van Dam:Being completely honest and knowing how well they work together as a pair I think Matt and Nick Jackson bring something to the match that give them a massive advantage. Despite the fact that Kyle and Bobby were part of another equally talented duo redDRAGON, I have to say the W tonight is going to Super Villains.

Patricia Black:I am going to have to disagree with you Rob. Undisputed is made up of three individuals that have been turning up the heat on NXT - and there involved in this tournament is very much a highly intelligent decision from the WWE to prove to the world that they sign the best talent and they will continue to do so. Surely you can’t argue with me on that?

Rob Van Dam: I have no doubts that Vince and Hunter have the brain for success in this business, however this talented is about more than just how much cash you have in the bank. This is about showing you are the best trio in all of professional wrestling. Other promotions like Chikara as an example have held similar tournaments, but I feel that the ‘48 Challenge’ is going to be a true game changer.

Rory Macintosh: Both of you are making valid points, and I could sit back and listen to you both go back and forth all evening. However, I am being informed that Krystal is standing backstage with Matt Taven and so we are going to cut backstage right now.

= = = = = = = = =

Matt Taven (the leader of the New Kingdom alongside TK O’Bryan and Vinny Marseglia - who are in Group B of the ‘48 Challenge’) is looking very sure of himself as he stands next to backstage interviewer Krystal.

Krystal:
    I am extremely happy to introduce Matt Taven the first ever person that I will ever interview as part of Tribute Pro Wrestling. Matt you requested some camera time, so I suppose the question to ask is what is on your mind.

Matt Taven looks very sure of himself and smiles before replying.

Matt Taven: The New Kingdom come to tribute as the current reigning ROH World Six-Man Champions, so that there can really be no doubt that we are without any shadow of a doubt the most qualified and legitimate trio taking part in the ‘48 Challenge’. Would you say that is a far thing to say Krystal.

Krystal: Well I can’t disagree with anything you say, but it is my job to remain as impartial as possible.

Taven’s facial reaction is enough to workout he doesn’t actually care what Krystal’s opinion on the matter actually is.

Matt Taven:Now I have found out that myself and the rest of the New Kingdom are not scheduled to compete in a ‘48 Challenge’ group match tonight - mostly because none of the other team in Group B are here tonight, which personally I think is a shame. Isn’t it a shame Krystal?

Krystal looks apprehensive as she answers.

Krystal: It is a shame, but I do think that because of commitments to other promotions and such not everyone will always be....

Matt Taven: I am going to have to cut you off there Krystal, because if you have the intent to win anything then you have to be fully committed and I am showing how committed I am - and how committed the New Kingdom are to claiming overall victory in the ‘48 Challenge’ by laying down an open challenge tonight. Anyone in the back that thinks they have what what it takes to be in that ring and go mano y mano - I see you in the ring later tonight.

Taven then walks out of shot leaving Krystal by herself, and although she looks flustered has a big smile on her face.

Krystal:
    Thanks for Matt Taven for speaking exclusively to me Krystal, I send you’re attention back to ringside where the first contest this evening is set to begin shortly.

= = = = = = = = =

Rory Macintosh: Both our competitors have already made their way down to the ring, and I have to say that personally I am really looking forward to this contest between Jinny Couture and Isla Dawn. Patricia what are your thoughts?

Patricia Black: Quite simply Rory, both these women are two excellent examples of why the United Kingdom is proving to be hotbed of talent in the business and the days where Americans or Canadians like myself fill a roster is becoming something of the past. Both Jinny and Isla are fierce competitors and if the powers that be have any sense, they will do everything in their power to sign both of them on a more permanent basis.

Rory Macintosh: I couldn’t agree more - let’s get this match started already!

= = = = = = = = =

[Both Jinny and Isla would be given their moments in the match to show what they were capable of and in all it was a very even contest. It was clear that Isla was very much taking the role of babyface, mostly because Couture seemed incredibly determined to insult or make a mockery of the fans in attendance when time allowed for it. Jinny though would end up claiming the victory by connecting with her finishing maneuver Facelift (a move made famous by Sean Waltman - something which would lead Rob Van Dam going off in a tangent on commentary recalling a time that both men got extremely stoned whilst touring in Europe) to claim the victory and go down in history as the first person to win a match in Tribute Pro Wrestling.]

Winner:Jinny Couture

= = = = = = = = =

As Jinny celebrated her victory in the middle of the ring, and showed no real interest in interacting with the fans the cameras cut back to commentary team.

Rob Van Dam: Can I just go on the record that despite Miss Couture coming off as a grade-A bitch, she certainly knows how to wrestle.

Patricia Black: Is there really a need to call her a bitch Rob?

Rob Van Dam: Are you saying that she isn’t walking around like royalty?

Patricia Black: I mean sure she certainly does seem entitled, but I don’t think that means that a derogatory comment needs to be used to describe her!

Rob Van Dam: Do you know what you’re problem is Patricia?

Patricia Black: Oh please do tell.

Rob Van Dam: You need to get laid.

As an ensuing argument started - Rory was quick to interject.

Rory Macintosh: We head backstage to the locker room, where Rocky Romero has a message for all you fans of Tribute Pro Wrestling!

= = = = = = = = =

Rocky Romero: Tonight. Tonight. Tonight is the night that everyone in the wrestlin’ game understands that the meaning of life is Roppongi. It doesn’t matter if you subscribe to Roppongi Life or Roppongi Vice or Roppongi 3K because ultimately after our match with those no hope, hasbeens, retirement home losers - everyone will understand just what exactly it means to be ROPPONGI!

The cameras would immediately follow Rocky, who would be flanked on either side by Sho and Yoh as the three of them would slowly make their way down to the ring with Rocky taking to the microphone and rapping along to the group’s entrance music.

Rory Macintosh: And so it begins, with Roppongi 3K making their way to the ring, the ‘48 Challenge’ is well and truly about to begin with our very first match of the group stage. The combination of Romero, Sho and Yoh are going to face off in a Group C contest against the Reunion Tour: Orlando Jordan and the Basham Brothers. Thoughts?

Rob Van Dam: Orlando is well past his expiry date, that guy had potential back in the days when Bradshaw was seen as an athletic competitor and don’t even get me started on Tweedle-Dumb and Tweedle-Dumber! I mean I know that Orlando is younger than me, but he was never in the same league as me and it isn’t going to take long before these three jobber realise they’ve signed up for a tough couple of weeks.

Patricia Black: As much as it pains me to say it Rory, Rob is absolutely right. Sho and Yoh are proving to be two of the hottest up and coming names in Japan at the moment, and with Rocky leading them forward I don’t see how this can be anything other than a victory for Roppongi 3K!

Rory Macintosh: Well I think you are both wrong and The Reunion Tour have what it takes to claim a victory and really shake up the foundations of this whole tournament.
    Rob and Patricia can both clearly be heard snickering at this comment, as all six men have found their way into the ring.

= = = = = = = = =

[The match proved to be an extremely one-sided affair with Roppongi 3K be head and shoulders better than anything that the Bashams and an tired looking Orlando had to offer. So much so that Rocky Romero didn’t actually spend that much time in the ring, although it wasn’t sure whether he was doing to avoid getting involved in the action himself or simply that he felt that Sho and Yoh had full control of the situation. The match would end with Jordan being hit with the Flapjack/Reverse STO combo that the group simply refer to as the 3K to win the match and claim the first victory in the ‘48 Challenge.’]

Winners: Roppongi 3K

= = = = = = = = =
    Rob Van Dam: And just like I predicted Roppongi 3K leave with victory, without actually reminding Rory that he knows absolutely nothing about wrestling, I think Patricia can explain just exactly what this win mean for the standing in Group B.

Patricia Black: Well as you would expect Roppongi 3K now top Group B, with a victory earning them four points. At the same time a loss for the Reunion results in them falling into the negatives with minus two points. With six points between the Reunion and Roppongi, it is clear that the ‘48 Challenge’ is an unforgiving competition and therefore it is everyone’s best interest to make sure they win as many matches as they can in order to protect their point haul.

Rory Macintosh: It also must be noted that each team in each group will face each other twice, so a win and a loss has the potentially to effectively neutralise the point in that encounter - two victories over the same team is very much a true devastating blow.

Rob Van Dam: And for any team that loses four matches or more, you are going to have the wind knocked out of you faster than one of my goold old Five Star Frogsplashes, with it taking an act of God for you to somehow to advance to the elimination rounds.

Patricia Black: Nice to see you both read the information prior to this segment you had me worried for a moment.

Rob Van Dam: You don’t have anything to worry about Patricia, I ate some edibles before we went live - so you both very much have my full attention.

= = = = = = = = =

Matt Taven was standing in the middle of the ring and had a microphone in his hand as he was addressing the crowd (and also insulting wrestlers in the back at the same time).

Matt Taven: Now as I stand in this ring and I look around me, it seems that I am more likely to be going mano y mano with one of the fans sitting in the cheap seats than I am of actually getting someone to actually tie up their boots and walk out from the back and show that someone in the back has an ounce of courage, otherwise I am going to just accept that I am by far the most successful, the most dominant, most sought after individual in the…

Before Taven could say anything else on the matter, out from the back stepped none other than Starlight Express member Naomichi Marufuji. Marufuji would take a moment to just stare right down at Taven before slowly making his way down to the ring, much to the delight of of everyone else in attendance who had grown bored of listening to Matt’s voice.

Rory Macintosh: Well it looks as though Matt Taven is going to get the match he was looking for, although I am not sure he is going to leaving with a smile if Marufuji bring his A-game.

Rob Van Dam: What you have got to remember Roy is that Taven is the future and Marufuji is the past, if Marufuji had ever truly been hungry he would of made a name for himself in the States when he was a younger man. Taven still has time, and that is ultimately the difference.

Rory Macintosh: Patricia?

Patricia Black: Well I do think that this is going to be a great contest, although Marufuji has to be considered as one of the greatest Japanese wrestlers of all time. The way we think of The Rock and Shawn Michaels, is how the Japanese look at Marufuji. He truly is one for the ages, even if we may not recognise him in the same way.

= = = = = = = = =

[Before the match could even get started, out from the back would emerge Chavo Gurrero and Rey Mysterio would attack Naomichi from behind with steel pipes and proceed to hit him on the back of his knees, which was clearly done with the intention of taking out the competition considering both men were part of the Latino World Order, who are in the same group as the Starlight Express. The damage that was done, was enough to prevent Naomichi from being able to even reach the ring. Meanwhile in the ring, Konnan (of the 3 Live Kru) would attack Taven from behind by whacking him over the head with a steel chair before proceeding to smother him with some sort of oily rag. All three offenders would flee the scene before the security team could grab hold of them.]

Result: No Contest

= = = = = = = = =

The cameras cut backstage to Krystal once more who was joined by Gail Kim.

Krystal: Gail you were in the back earlier, and so I think the question I have to ask is what are you doing here in Tribute Pro Wrestling?

Gail Kim: Well Krystal can I just say how happy I am to be here on Tribute Pro Wrestling, an innovative company that I see having really potential to harness the new breed in professional wrestler.

Gail has a very refreshing smile on her face.

Gail Kim: Now onto the business side of why I am here. There can be no denying that the Los Ingobernables De Japon are without a shadow of a doubt the most dangerous trio taking part in the ‘48 Challenge’ and that is why that I have agreed to work as the manager and translator for EVIL, Shingo and Sanada so there is no confusion in anything they say week in and week out on Tribute Pro Wrestling.

Krystal: And what, if I may ask, was the reason you have chosen to align yourself with this group.

Gail Kim: Well I think it is fair to say I have personally had a great career, but now I have started to want to bridge the gap between America and Japan and so myself and Naito have been conversing. And I am going to make sure that no one ever questions the Ingobernables.

Krystal: So are you saying that the group have long-term plans here in Tribute Pro Wrestling.

Gail smile widens like the cheshire cat.
    Gail Kim: Oh most certainly Krystal, I mean I shouldn’t even be announcing it, but I am a rebel so I am going to do it anyway.

Gail looks right into the camera.

Gail Kim: Stay tuned and make sure you don’t leave your seats, as coming next only on Tribute Pro Wrestling: Tetsuya Naito versus Dalton Castle!

= = = = = = = = =

[The contest was certainly one that the fans enjoyed, and despite it being clear that Naito was far more talented than Castle - the Japanese veteran was able to show what a professional he was in being able to work at a level that Castle was able to work with him in a fluid fashion and thus put on an entertaining contest for the fans. Castle would have a few noteworthy spots, the most impressive being Castle leaping off the turnbuckle and getting near fall after connecting with the Anchors Way (his colourful version of a diving headbutt). Naito would claim the victory in a battle of attrition with the match last over twenty minutes by stopping Dalton dead in his tracks with the somersault reverse DDT, known to all true fans simply as Destino!]

Winner: Tetsuya Naito

= = = = = = = = =

Rob Van Dam: Now that is what you call pure wrestling talent! Tetsuya is not only a skilled in-ring performer, but he also has a great personality that compliments his style. It is a shame that he isn’t going to take part in the ‘48 Challenge’ but if what Gail Kim said is true, I sense that this won’t be the last time we see Tetsuya at a Tribute Pro Wrestling event.

Patricia Black: Well as we all know, the ‘48 Challenge’ is just one of many avenues that TPW is exploring and if we have managed to attract someone as talented Tetsuya Naito, then I am confident something truly wondrous is on the horizon.

Rory Macintosh: Talking about the future, we our only moments away from out main-event of the evening - a group A contest between the Super Villains and Undisputed. However, Rob has some information in regards to our scheduled ‘48 Challenge’ matches on our next episode.

Rob Van Dam: I certainly do Rory. I can confirm that the Los Ingobernables De Japon will be facing The Colony, whilst Freedom At Last will square off with the Crazzzy Clown Posse. Looking forward to those matches Patricia?

Patricia Black: I am most curious about seeing The Colony, especially considering the fact that they are the reigning Chikara King of Trios champions, so despite the hype surrounding Naito and his stablemates I think that Group A is shaping up as being a really interesting pool with any of the four teams having a chance of advancing. And talking of Group A, tonight’s main-event is starting in just a few seconds.

= = = = = = = = =

[The contest was certainly one worth waiting for, with all six men showing their wrestling potential. The fans though did seem to have some anger directed at Undisputed, but this was speculatively down to the fact that Fish, O’Reilly and Cole were all part of the NXT roster and so many fans felt that they had no place working on an independent wrestling show. At the same time other fans were clearly thrilled to see all three men working their hearts out. The match reached it conclusion with the Young Bucks celebrating Tribute Pro Wrestling debut show with a Super Kick Party that would be all that was needed to knock O’Reilly and Cole off the ring apron, creating a window of opportunity for Scurll as he nailed Bobby Fish with the Bird of Prey! The victory would earn the Super Villians four points, with the trio celebrating the victory as the first episode of Tribute Pro Wrestling came to a conclusion.]

Winners: Super Villians

Last edited by Gillet; 01-14-2019 at 06:21 PM.

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Update: Rory Macintosh went onto the Tribute Pro Wrestling website and updated 'Group A' & 'Group C' in the '48 Challenge'. Matches that are already confirmed are:

Los Ingobernables De Japon vs. The Colony (Group A)
    Freedom At Last vs. Crazzzy Clown Posse (Group B)

= = = = = = = = =

Jinny Couture also spoke with Tribute Pro Wrestling and made it clear that she really enjoyed showing a new audience exactly who she is and why she is the woman to be reckoned with. Jinny would make the point that she thought that the '48 Challenge' was a great initiative and it was nice to see 6-Man Tag matches getting sometime under the spotlight. Couture would make it clear that as the current Progress World Women's Champion she had a lot of commitments to the British Wrestling scene, but was more than willing to return to Tribute Pro Wrestling if it made sense not just logistically, but with some sort of benefit in helping her up the ladder as well.

Patricia Black also revealed via her Twitter that she had seen Will Ospreay and Bea Priestley backstage after the first episode of Tribute Pro Wrestling.
    Last edited by Gillet; 01-09-2019 at 01:49 PM.

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Episode 002

EPISODE 002 (08/12/18)

The second episode of Tribute Wrestling started with a highlight reel - showing short, but very much to the point high intensity footage from last week's show before the camera cutting directly to the TPW commentary team of Rory McIntosh, Patricia Black and Rob Van Dam.

Commentary Team: Rory McIntosh - Patricia Black - Rob Van Dam

Rory McIntosh: Hello and welcome the second episode of Tribute Pro Wrestling, I am happy to say that we didn't get cancelled and that power that be have decided to let us carry on with what we are doing as we search for an eventual winner of the '48 Challenge'. I am joined by Patricia Black and Rob Van Dam, in what I expect is going to be another great show. Thoughts?

Patricia Black: I am stoked Rory, I thought we were going to get cancelled for sure. Well me personally, the match between Freedom At Last and Crazzzy Clown Posse, mostly because Nick Aldis is the current NWA World Heavyweight Champion so his involvement alone really raises the profile of Tribute Pro Wrestling.

Rob Van Dam: I hadn't even thought about that Patricia, and that it an excellent point - I mean can you imagine if Aldis were to actually defend that belt on TPW? That would be an awesome move from the management team. I myself am really looking forward to seeing if Will Ospreay and Bea Priestley are going to make an appearance in front of the camera. They were spotted last week backstage, but it would just be awesome if they were to actually feature on the card.

Patricia Black: I agree on that point Rob. Both are exceptional talents, so either way the fans would be in a for a real treat. What about you Rory? What are you looking forward too?

Rory McIntosh: For me The Colony are the King of Trios, which in itself is a sure sign that they are really capable of competing in this particular style of wrestling. Particularly Fire Ant, who is the only person to actually win the tournament twice. I could talk about my love for that tournament all night long however, but this isn’t a Chikara fan forum. I am being told to stop rabbiting on, because the lovely Krystal is standing with Freedom At Last who are due to compete in tonight’s opening contest.

The cameras would cut backstage, as The Crazzzy Clown Posse would start making their entrance.

= = = = = = = = =

Krystal: I am joined by Nick Aldis, Douglas Williams and Rob Terry.

Krystal would give the trio amount to pose for camera, which would see all three men dressed in ‘Union Flag’ outfits, as well as Aldis very much clinging on tightly to the NWA World Heavyweight Title.

Krystal:Now gentleman this is something of a reunion, as previously the three of you were known as the British Invasion at the end of the last decade on TNA. So the question I have to ask is this, what inspired this reunion. Douglas would be the first of the three to lean towards the microphone.

Douglas Williams:First can I just say God Save The Queen.

Nick Aldis/Rob Terry: God Save The Queen!

Nick and Rob would say this in unison.

Douglas Williams: Now currently the greatest empire known to man Britain has finally seen the errors of its way and parted from the Axis of Evil, the European Union - a crippling and truly monstrous form that would make you sick to your stomach. Filled with the sort of garbage and human waste that you would expect to have to put with up during an episode of Impact Wrestling.

This would get a Rob Terry and Nick Aldis to chuckle.

Douglas Williams: Now myself, Robert and Nicholas are three most accomplished wrestlers to ever grace Great Britain and therefore it only seemed appropriate that the finest knights of the realm entered the ‘48 Challenge’ to celebrate our freedom and confirm once and for all the Britain truly is the world’s superpower in professional wrestling. We bid you good day Krystal, for we have an important match to win.

And just like that Williams, Aldis and Terry would walk off and proceed to make their towards the ring - with their opponents already in the ring waiting for them.

= = = = = = = = =

[The involvement of Nick Aldis was very much a big difference maker. There is no denying that Douglas Williams and Crazzy Steve had talent, but Shaggy 2 Dope, Violent J and Rob Terry all looked like they were really out of place and this caused the match to suffer. These failures mixed with the uncertainty of who the fans were met to be cheering for just meant that the everyone felt as though something was missing from the contest. Fortunately the match would be a fairly short of affair just going over the five minute mark, with Aldis managing to get Violent J to tap out whilst holding him in a rear naked choke.]

Winners: Freedom At Last

= = = = = = = = =

Rob Van Dam: Well that much sucked! I am going to need to have a smoke or something to forget about that…

Rory McIntosh: It wasn’t that bad! I quite enjoyed the moment when…

Rob Van Dam: DUDE! Just be quiet, no one in this arena thought that match was good. I wouldn’t even give it half a star.

Patricia Black: Moving on, it looks like another Brit is in the ring and has something to say.

Rob Van Dam: Never have I been more pleased to see Martin Kirby!

= = = = = = = = =

Martin Kirby would stand in the middle of the ring with the Defiant Wrestling Internet Championship rest on his shoulders and pair of retro sunglasses covering his eyes. He wouldn’t say a word and would just look at the fans, with it being clear that he was waiting for quiet. Eventually, the crowd would get the message.

Martin Kirby: Now that all you Murican pheasants have learnt some manner, I finally have the ability to hear myself think.

Kirby would get instant heat from his comment and by doing so would go over as a heel straight away. He would just smile to himself as boos and jeers would be directed in his direction. Martin would stick to his guns though and refuse to speak until he had silence, which would come after a minute or so of non-stop abuse. Kirby would lift his title into the air as he would speak.

Martin Kirby: Now for some reason Defiant Wrestling have agreed to host a string of ‘48 Challenge’ matches as part of the east coast tour, although quite honestly the fact that I am going to have to share a locker-room with some trumped up tag-teams is quite frankly insulting and ridiculous.

Kirby would get another negative reaction from the crowd.

Martin Kirby:And to make matter worse, the powers that be want me to compete tonight in front of you losers. Now I have no idea who they expect me to face tonight, I mean I don’t even know if you even have an authority figure. Just two idiots and an industry reject on commentary.

Kirby would laugh in response to RVD standing up and giving Kirby the middle finger.

Martin Kirby: So how about I spice things up a little bit, because I am supremely confident that I am going to be leaving tonight without a scratch. First come, first served and I will even put this great title (Kirby lifts his belt in the air once more) on the line. So come on then Tribute Pro Wrestling, send me the best you can afford to offer!

It wouldn’t take long until ‘Better Than You’ would play and MJF would appear with an incredibly sure look on his face. Kirby meanwhile would shrug his shoulders and just say.

Martin Kirby: Who the fuck are you!

Before tossing the microphone away and getting ready to compete.

= = = = = = = = =

[The match was very one-sided with it being quite clear that Defiant Wrestling had very much wanted Kirby to look as strong as possible, in what clearly an exchange of talent against facilitation of matches. MJF cock attitude did seem to please the crowd, especially on the few occasions in which he bested Kirby. Kirby would claim the match though and would do so with the over the top and incredibly theatrical Zoidberg Elbow. Post-match Kirby would continue to taunt the fans and actually get in the fans of a few of those in the front row, with a real intent of getting a reaction from them.]

Winner:Martin Kirby (successfully defended Defiant Internet Championship)

= = = = = = = = =

Rory McIntosh: Well that was an interest contest to say that least and it was really great to see Martin Kirby in action.

Rob Van Dam:Absolutely! I thought he was superb both in the ring and on the microphone and I can’ work out why the fans didn’t like him.

Patricia Black: Because he treated them like shit!

Rob Van Dam:
    Patricia, Martin Kirby is a champion! He can treat people how he well pleases - that his right as someone in possession of title gold.

Patricia Black: Is that how it works.

RVD and Patricia would continue to bicker.

Rory McIntosh: Well I can confirm that for the next week Defiant Wrestling is doing a tour of the East Coast and that a number of ‘48 Challenge’ matches will be taking place as part of a combined effort between both promotions. Talking of the ‘48 Challenge’ I am being told that Chavo Guerrero is backstage with something he wants to say ahead of the Group D contest between the Latino World Order and Starlight Express!

= = = = = = = = =

Chavo Guerrero: Last week me and my boy Rey Mysterio were sitting backstage watching the monitor and just laughing are asses off at how much that match between Marufuji and Taven sucked! It was so funny, that our laughs were so loud that Konnan even heard us and brought us a bag of tortilla chips as we carried on to watch the comedy show.

Chavo smiles at the camera, with it being quite clear that this is a total lie.

Chavo Guerrero: But then we asked each other if we should make this an interactive match, I mean I for one know that the fans weren’t interested in that garbage match that was on offer, so we gave the fans what they wanted and dealt with the problem. Marufuji last week you just got a taste, but this week yourself, Tanahashi and Okada are going to get a serious wakeup call.

Chavo pats his chest.

Chavo Guerrero: Viva La Raza! Latino World Order for Life!

= = = = = = = = =

[The fans were given a really treat as both teams put on a thrilling contest full of great spots and it was clear that everyone had good chemistry, which made for a really good match. Some of the best moments of the match included: Aero Star hitting Marufuji with a Imploding Senton Bomb whilst Naomichi was lying on the padding around ringside, Hiroshi Tanahashi nailing Chavo with a reverse Sling Blade that would actually result in Chavo head being busted up as it hit an exposed turnbuckle, not to forget Mysterio almost claiming a victory after successfully connecting with the 619 on Okada. The match would reach its close though with everyone giving the contest all they could, and the fans on their feet as soon as Kazuchika Okada was able to counter a grapple hold from Aero Star and send him spinning with the Rainmaker! Starlight Express would celebrate their win by embracing each other in the ring and all look very happy with themselves.]

Winner:Starlight Express

= = = = = = = = =

Rory McIntosh: I am very happy to say that we are joined on the commentary table by New Zealand very own Toni Storm. I am told that you have some important news for all the fans of Tribute Pro Wrestling.

Toni Storm:It is a pleasure to be here Rory, but before I share the important news I just have to ask you all who do you think is going to win the ‘48 Challenge’ or maybe it is better if I said, who do you want the win the tournament?

Patricia Black:
    Well I also share Rory’s feeling in that it is great to have you hear with us Toni.

Toni Storm: Honestly the pleasure is all mine.

Patricia Black: In regards to who I would like to win, well maybe this is one for the feminists out there. Like myself. The Underground is the only team that has a woman in play and I really think that Ivelisse is going to prove a point in the ‘48 Challenge’.

Toni Storm:She sure is a tough competitor for sure, not as tough as me though. What about you Rob?

Rob Van Dam: I have to go with Los Ingobernables De Japon, I mean those three guys are just extremely talented not forget that Naito is in the corner, as well as Gail Kim. I mean that card is stacked and I am certain that they are the team to beat. The fact that my pick and Rory’s pick are in the same group is just a coincidence.

Rory McIntosh: My pick?

Rob Van Dam:Obviously your pick is the Colony?

Rory McIntosh: I think you are mistaken. I do have a lot of time for the Colony but the winner are going to…

Rob Van Dam:No, no, no. You clearly said earlier that.

Patricia Black: Can both of you idiots shut up for a second, you are giving me a migraine.

Rob and Rory are instantly quiet.

Patricia Black: Before this table descends into chaos, Toni why don’t you share your news with us and the rest of the Tribute Pro Wrestling fans.

Toni Storm: Hi guys and gals tuning in. For all of you that don’t know me I am Toni Storm. I am happy to be the first to announce that in two weeks time Tribute Pro Wrestling will see five women compete in a ‘Queen of the Mountain Match’ to crown the first ever TPW Women’s Champion. I can already confirm that myself, Bea Priestley, Jinny Couture and Isla Dawn will be taking part in the contest - with the last entrant to be decided next week in a battle royale or gauntlet style match.

Patricia Black:Well that is awesome news, Toni I hope you will stay with us as our final match of the evening is about to start. The ‘Group A’ contest between Los Ingobernables De Japon and The Colony!

= = = = = = = = =

[The match was a great watch and was following trend from the predecessor in giving the fans high quality wrestling matches. However, Tetsuya Naito and Gail Kim were also going to give the Los Ingobernables that extra edge in the match. A distraction of Tetsuya entrance music hitting (which on its own wasn’t illegal at all) did allow for Gail Kim to pull Green Art off the ring apron causing him to land face first onto the steel steps before rolling underneath the ring, with her actions unknown to anyone else. A little bit later on Gail Kim would leap up onto the apron to distract the referee - that would then allow Tetsuya to illegally enter the fray and grab hold of Fire Ant and punish him with the Destino! This would give Los Ingobernables the numbers to counter any breakage attempts and therefore allow them to pick up the important victory to end the show.]

Winners: Los Ingobernables De Japon

Last edited by Gillet; 01-14-2019 at 06:22 PM.

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Defiant Wrestling (East Coast Tour)

Defiant Wrestling's East Coast Tour saw the UK Promotion put on five shows in New York, Chicago, Philadelphia, New Jersey & Detroit. It would be confirmed by Defiant Wrestling that in regards to the '48 Challenge' two matches would take place on the tour per night, meaning that a total of ten matches would take place in-between Episode 2 & Episode 3.

Defiant Wrestling East Coast Tour Night 1 - New York
    The New Kingdom defeated Crazzzy Clown Posse
    Roppongi 3K defeated The Underground

Defiant Wrestling East Coast Tour Night 2 - Chicago
    Nexus defeated Hart Attack
    Freedom At Last defeated 3 Live Crew

Defiant Wrestling East Coast Tour Night 3 - Philadelphia
    Nexus defeated Latino World Order
    Starlight Express defeated Hart Attack

Defiant Wrestling East Coast Tour Night 4 - Detroit
    The Colony defeated The Undisputed
    The Underground defeated The Reunion Tour

Defiant Wrestling East Coast Tour Night 5 - New Jersey
    Starlight Express defeated Nexus
    Undisputed defeated Los Ingobernables De Japon

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Update: Rory McIntosh would look over the Group Tables as they stand so far in the '48 Challenge' with Group D very much showing a big margin between the the top and the bottom of the table, whilst Rory would also confirm that The Bullet Club were still yet to compete but had been unavailable due to NJPW commitments. Below are the Group Tables as they stand (a reminder that every team faces each other twice).

= = = = = = = = =

Not only is Nick Aldis part of Freedom At Last who sit at the top of Group B in the '48 Challenge', but he is also the NWA World Heavyweight Champion.

Aldis spoke with
    Tribute Pro Wrestling and announced that as part of next week's show he would be defending the "Ten Pounds of Gold" against Flip Gordon. Aldis would make the point that TPW and the NWA very much had similar attitude in regards to what they wanted to achieve in the industry, and that why was why he was extremely delighted to showcase his talent and defend his title for a promotion that was injecting something a little bit special into pro wrestling.

= = = = = = = = =

Patricia Black revealed that
    Tribute Pro Wrestling plans on having a super-show of some sort in either March or April, but was unable to confirm any further details on the date. What she did reveal was that the promotion has the intention of having last three to four championship matches, but this is very much something that is dependent on their relationship with other promotions and organisations in professional wrestling.

Last edited by Gillet; 01-11-2019 at 11:03 AM.

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Episode 003

EPISODE 003 (15/12/18)

The third episode of Tribute Pro Wrestling would begin with commentary trio of Rory, Patricia and RVD discussing the group tables, with ten matches having taken place since the last episode as part of Defiant Wrestling’s East Coast Tour.

Commentary Team: Rory McIntosh - Patricia Black - Rob Van Dam

Rory McIntosh: Well there has been quite a shakeup since our last episode. Shall we start from Group and work our way down?

Patricia Black: Sounds like a solid idea Rory. Group A is currently a very close contest with only four points separating first and fourth, although the difference is hidden by the numbers. The Super Villains are sitting comfortably at the top having only been in one match-up in which they defeated Undisputed, whilst the losers of that contest having two losses to their name, but escaped from their negative point haul with a shock win over Los Ingobernables De Japon!

Rob Van Dam:I wasn’t in attendance at the event in New Jersey, but my sources have informed me that Bobby Fish was the man of the hour and really impressed the locals. I have a feeling that those that came to watch Defiant Wrestling, may now comes in their droves to watch Tribute Pro Wrestling.

Rory McIntosh: The great beauty about Group A is that everyone is still in contention, with two wins for both Los Ingobernables De Japon and The Colony and they can very easily claim the top spot.

Rob Van Dam:With two advancing to the next round and it already being tight, I have a feel that I could label this ‘the group of death’ because no matter what two extremely capable trios are going to be eliminated from the ‘48 Challenge’ at the very first hurdle.

Rory McIntosh: Talking of matches coming up, perhaps we should shift to ‘Group D’ because tonight’s opening contest sees Hart Attack face the Latino World Order in what will mean that in this particular group everyone would have faced other once.

Patricia Black:Although the landscape of this group is very different. Both teams tonight, sit with two losses to their name and with Starlight Express sitting at the top with a perfect record - a loss tonight could already mean curtains for one team.

Rob Van Dam: Oh it is unreal that we are only in TPW third episode, but a loss tonight could very much mean the end of the line in the ‘48 Challenge’ for either teams involved and match which we get to watch in just a few moments time.

= = = = = = = = =

[Both teams seemed were very much on edge throughout the contest and it was clear from the way they were approaching the match, that they knew how catastrophic a loss would be for their teams chance of advancing in the ‘48 Challenge’ which ironically would seem to be their undoing. Aero Star seemed unwilling to fully commit to an aerial assault, which would lead to DH Smith catching Aero mid-senton and instantly hitting a Bulldog Bomb to claim a show stealing victory. Smith would be swamped by Hart and Evans, as the LWO would look on in complete shock at the realisation that they had lost their third match in a row.]

Winners: Hart Attack

= = = = = = = = =
    After the contest, the camera cut back to the commentary team with the trio continuing to talk about the landscape of the groups in the ‘48 Challenge’.

Rob Van Dam:Well goodbye and good lucky Latino World Order! So Group B or Group C?

Rory McIntosh: Well I think we should mention Group C, because of certain obligations that Bullet Club members Tama Tonga, Tanga Roa and Bad Luck Fale are currently having. Patricia, if you would be so kind.

Patricia Black: Well as previously mentioned the Bullet Club have a number of commitments to New Japan. However, the Japanese promotion who already have allowed other members of its roster including Kazuchika Okada and Hiroshi Tanahashi to compete and so said they value their relationship with foreign wrestling promotions. In turn, in build up to Wrestle Kingdom 13 - Bullet Club will face their ‘48 Challenge’ opponents in Japan.

Rob Van Dam:Do you have the dates Patricia? I am sure we have fans in Japan, who may want a chance to watch their favourite wrestlers involved in the ‘48 Challenge.’

Patricia Black: I certainly do - on the 17th December at a House Show, The Bullet Club will face current ‘Group C’ table toppers Roppongi 3K, then the following night on the 18th December at another House Show they will face the trio at the bottom of the group The Reunion before finally completing the first round of matches in ‘Group C’ by facing The Underground on 21st December at NJPW finally show of 2018.

Rory McIntosh: And then hopefully we will get to see the Bullet Club stateside after Wrestle Kingdom.

Patricia Black:We can only hope.

Rob Van Dam:Talking of hope - Krystal is backstage with someone who apparently has something they want to share? Krystal we cut to you.

= = = = = = = = =

Krystal:Thanks Rob for alerting the production team, because I am joined by Chelsea Green.

Chelsea Green: Actually it is Miss Green to you, because you are just the staff and I am the talent and therefore you address me properly or I will have to terminate this conversation before I even start.

Krystal rolls her eyes clearly unimpressed, but at the same time she knows she has a job to do and isn’t paid to sulk because someone might of hurt her feelings.

Krystal: I apologise - Miss Green.

Chelsea literally sticks her hand in a (talk to the hand gesture) right in Krystal’s face.

Chelsea Green: Gross! Staff should know only to speak when they are spoken to. After I win tonight’s gauntlet match, you can expect me to route you out and come and teach you some manners.

Chelsea then stomps off as Krystal looks on in disbelief.

Krystal:Well that was Chelsea Green and it would appear that she is going to be one of the entrant in tonight’s gauntlet match, with the winner earning the last spot in next week’s Queen of the Mountain match.

After the segment and just before a short advertisement an infographic would appear on the screen revealing the current announced entrant in tonight’s gauntlet match: Chelsea Green, Kasey Owens, Martina, Stella Grey and Roxxi. The infographic would also show the silhouettes of five more women, confirming that at least ten individuals would be involved in the evening contest.

= = = = = = = = =

The camera would cut to Rory, Patricia and Rob once again.

Rory McIntosh:So should we talk shop first or watch the match first?

Patricia Black: Will the result of the match affect the conversation?

Rory McIntosh: It most certainly will!

Rob Van Dam: Well perhaps you should inform the fans what they are about to see.

Rory McIntosh: Coming up next is a ‘48 Challenge’ match from Group B between the 3 Live Kru and The New Kingdom!

= = = = = = = = =

[The New Kingdom looked on top form and proving their worth as the current ROH Six-Man Tag Team Champions. In their own right Bubba, Konnan and R-Truth had a good account of themselves and as seasoned veterans they didn’t look weak or lacking in the contest, but rather The New Kingdom just looked superior and every action the made was well calculate and with purpose. The match would end with TK hitting his pumphandle-piledriver variation the Mustang Ride and proceeding to claim an important win for The New Kingdom! The ROH champions would celebrate the victory in an over-the-top fashion at ringside, with the TPW fans not looking pleased although the camera would pickout some fans wearing ‘New Kingdom’ shirts and looking very happy with themselves.]

Winners: The New Kingdom

= = = = = = = = =

Another infographic would appear talking about the women’s gauntlet match and to the list of five add Solo Darling, Jordynne Grace, Kay Lee Ray, Tesse Blanchard and Ariane Andrews as the remaining entrants in the evening’s gauntlet match before returning to the commentary team.

Rory McIntosh: Well Group B just got really interesting after that win for New Kingdom! They now sit joint top with Freedom at Last, whilst 3 Live Kru and the Crazzzy Clown Posse now sit right at bottom doing just as bad as each other. Thoughts Patricia?

Patricia Black:Honestly, The New Kingdom and Freedom at Last are going to be the two teams thats advance. The only real competition left in this group is which of the two is going to top the group, but both will advance so strictly speaking it doesn’t really matter, but it will effect confidence.

Rob Van Vam: And I have got a lot of respect for all three members of the 3 Live Kru, but a trios team requires a lot of hard work and fitness and this just isn’t for them. Anyway, we have two great matches to come. The Gauntlet Match to fill the last spot in the Queen of the Mountain Match which will be tonight main-event, whilst up next we will see Flip Gordon challenge Nick Aldis for the NWA World Heavyweight Championship! I am back Nick in this one, what about you too.

Patricia Black: Aldis!

Rory McIntosh: I will throw a spanner in the works and say Flip Gordon.

= = = = = = = = =

NWA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

[The NWA World Heavyweight Championship is an extremely prestigious belt, irrespective of the fact that the NWA isn’t the organisation that it once was - and this match instantly raised the tone and level of respect that Tribute Pro Wrestling held in the wrestling community. If you hadn’t heard of TPW, but were into your indie wrestling there was a good chance you were no going to hear about it. Similar things had already been said by Aldis in the build up to the contest by way of his social media channels.

Nick Aldis looked very strong throughout the match, but in order to protect the belt and its prestige there was moment in which Flip Gordon was impressive and this was the furthest thing from a squash match. At the same time though, the match was serving a purpose of putting Aldis over to tie in very much with Freedom At Last and their involvement in the ‘48 Challenge’. The match would eventually come to a close when Aldis would hit the Mag Daddy Driver and claim the victory by way of pin-fall. Post-match Aldis would take to the microphone.

Nick Aldis: The New Kingdom it looks like you actually offer some sort of quality and have the potential of actually giving me and boys an actual challenging match for once. But I wonder can I make this more interesting perhaps we can make our match the baseline of a wager - I will of course allow you to respond in your own time but how about this. If the New Kingdom perform some sort of miracle and defeat Freedom At Last, I will give you Matt Taven a shot at NWA World Heavyweight Championship. However, in the more likely case where we reign supreme and celebrate our freedom, all three of you grant Freedom At Last a shot at your ROH Six-Man Tag Team Titles.

Aldis would then drop the microphone and continue to celebrate his title victory in the middle of the ring.]

Winner: Nick Aldis

= = = = = = = = =

The camera cut to locker-room where The Young Bucks and Marty Scurll - the trio better known as the Super Villains are cutting a promo.

Marty Scurll: One scalp collected. Two to go!

Scurll lifts up two fingers in the air.

Matt Jackson: Ant Man was a terrible movie and I have no idea what Stan Lee was thinking when he came up with that load of nonsense, so next week we are going to have no problem stamp on the Colony and give them VIP access all areas to one of the last Super Kick Parties of the year!

Marty Scurll: SUPERKICK!

Nick Jackson: But that leaves Evil, Shingo Takagi & Sanada. You see you three are going back to Japan on the same plane as us, so why don’t we just make thing interesting and face you on the 18th of December in Japan! You losers have already taken one loss, so you better be prepared for a second.

Marty Scurll: SUPERKICK!

Matt Jackson: We’ll see you bitches later!

= = = = = = = = =

[The Gauntlet match would start with two women in the ring, with the new entrant entering the contest on the moment of an elimination. The rules were explained by Rory McIntosh who would step into the ring that elimination would occur by pinfall, submission or by throwing an opponent over the ropes and out onto the floor below. Rory would then return to the commentary table as the first two women would make their way out form the back.

Roxxy vs. Tessa Blanchard

Tessa would very be the more dominant of the both women and earn the first elimination of the match within the first minute as she would use all her strength to lift Roxxy onto her shoulders and quite comprehensively toss the Brit over the ropes and out of the contest

Tessa Blanchard vs. Stella Grey

Stelle Grey would also face a similar fate, as Blanchard would launch herself off the turnbuckle as soon as Grey entered the ring and gain another quick elimination this time by pin-fall as she executed a perfect Magnum!

Tessa Blanchard vs. Jordynne Grace

Jordynne was not going to let Tessa walk over her in the same way that Stella and Roxxi did, and the two would battle around the ring for a good five minutes. Blanchard would seek to take out Jordynne with the Magnum, but instead would be caught and planted down onto the mat with a Folding Powerbomb and be eliminated from the running with a number of fans shocked by this result.

Jordynne Grace vs. Ariane Andrews

Ariane who hadn’t been seen in a ring in two years would get the spit beaten out of her by Grace who would seem to take quite a lot of pleasure in beating on a former WWE employee with the elimination coming in the form of a Pop-Up Samoan Drop from Jordynne. Andrews elimination would get a massive pop from the crowd, with certain chants suggesting that- she couldn’t wrestle.

Jordynne Grace vs. Martina

The Progress Women’s Champion would be on quite a roll, although at times she did look like fatigue was starting to set in. Nonetheless, Grace would however successfully connect with the Fall From Grace and earn another elimination to her cause in trying to gain entry into the Queen of the Mountain match next week.

Jordynne Grace vs. Solo Darling

This next encounter would be marred with controversy as Solo Darling would rebound off the ropes and accidentally take out herself and the referee in the process. With the referee down Tessa Blanchard would emerge from the back moments later with a steel chair, and proceed to tap Jordynne on the shoulder before driving the chair into her face before exiting the ring. Darling would take the opportunity and eliminate Grace with the referee being none the wiser of the illegal involvement of Tessa.

Solo Darlng vs. Kasey Owens

This encounter would be the longest in the match with both women struggling to remove the other from the contest and with both stringing good combination against each other. Darling though would manage to finish strong though and hit the Bio-Electric Blast and then roll over Owens for the three count.

Solo Darling vs. Kay Lee Ray

Kay Lee Ray would get a massive pop as soon as she made her way out from the back and would look in incredible form as she literally ‘bullied’ Darling in the ring and in a short space of time nailed Darling with the Gory Bomb to bring her just one confrontation away from the Queen of the Mountain Match!

Kay Lee Ray vs. Chelsea Green

The atmosphere in the ring as Chelsea entered the ring was intense as both women knew how important this victory was. However, in a transition from a grapple Chelsea would stun everyone by nailing Kay Lee with the Unprettier and winning the contest!

Chelsea would look extremely happy with herself as the episode would come to a close.]

Winner:
    Chelsea Green

Mid-Card Champion

Status

A number of '48 Challenge' matches took place during NJPW House Shows because of availability issues involving some of the workers with contractual obligations to the Japanese promotion. A representative of NJPW during a press conference would talk very highly of Tribute Pro Wrestling and confirm that both promotions would be working together in the future.

NJPW House Show 17th December
    Roppongi 3K defeated Bullet Club

NJPW House Show 18th December
    Bullet Club defeated The Reunion
    Los Ingobernables De Japon defeated Super Villains

NJPW House Show 21st December
    The Underground defeated Bullet Club

Last edited by Gillet; 01-15-2019 at 10:55 AM.

Thread Information