Thread: WWE NXT Discussion - December 5, 2018

Status
      Country                    United States

WWE NXT WWE NXT Discussion - December 5, 2018

WWE NXT Preview
    December 5, 2018

Tommy Sports Entertainment cometh

At NXT TakeOver: WarGames II, the self-proclaimed “Greatest Sports-Entertainer of All Time” said it, meant it and proved it. In addition to defeating Velveteen Dream in a heart-stopping bout, he backed up his previous boasts of seizing control of the coveted NXT Championship and the spotlight that comes with it. Now, The Blackheart readies his “I Told You” speech, as he prepares to make his first live appearance since his successful title defense. What does the champ have planned? The NXT Universe won’t have to ponder too long, as Ciampa shared a special message in a prelude last week, stating simply, “Follow my lead.”

The Captain of Team Kick faces off with #ShaynaTwoTimes

Dakota Kai looks to settle a deeply personal score with NXT Women’s Champion Shayna Baszler this week. After months of heated tension that began when Baszler violated Kai’s arm in a spar earlier this year, their testy history was reignited at NXT TakeOver: WarGames II, when The Captain of Team Kick joined Io Shirai in evening odds for Kairi Sane against Baszler and her Four Horsewoman cohorts Marina Shafir and Jessamyn Duke. As this latest chapter finds them at their most instable, tempers will certainly flare between these bitter enemies once the opening bell blares inside Full Sail Live.

The King of Bros meets Punishment Martinez

Matt Riddle has been riding quite the wave since making his successful debut a few weeks back. This week, though, The King of Bros will have his work cut out for him as he goes up against a debuting Punishment Martinez.

Making his in-ring debut as an NXT Superstar, Martinez is a towering force (standing at 6’6”), who comes backed by a stacked résumé that includes multiple championship reigns. Riddle shares a commonality with Martinez in that regard, accumulating his own set of accolades on the independent circuit. Moreover, these two strikers are well familiar with one another, having crossed paths before coming to NXT. Previous contests removed, however, this matchup has barnburner written all over it.

Who will step out beyond the yellow ropes with the W?

Forgotten Sons square off with Mendoza and Carrillo

The Forgotten Sons will make way for their fierce Do Unto Others tour this week as they battle the thrilling combination of Raul Mendoza & Humberto Carrillo. Following a brief bump in the road at the hands of Heavy Machinery, scrappy roughnecks Wesley Blake & Steve Cutler look to bounce back strong against the high-flying luchadors. As every duo under the black-and-gold banner looks to climb into the NXT Tag Team Title picture, which squad will emerge victorious and move one rung up the ladder?

Goodness gracious I hope Johnny Sports Entertainment isn't a nickname they're seriously going to try to run with.

Anybody else think they'll be breaking Shafir and Duke in with a six person tag against Sane, Shirai and Kai down the line? I feel like that's what we're heading towards.

Interesting to run Riddle vs. Martinez. Maybe next week we'll get Dijak vs. Lee. On a side note, I thought they'd change Martinez's name. It's always been horrible to me.

Forgotten Sons in action sounds like it will probably not be really good. Hopefully they have something in mind to make it more intriguing.

Team Canada

Status
      Country                    Canada

Re: WWE NXT Discussion - December 5, 2018

Dakota Kai Is Going to get Destroyed

Interesting That Martinez Is Going To Featured In A Match That Most Likely He Is Going To Lose

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Kind of weird we got two Punishment Martinez matches in one show.

-------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Status

I sure hope they don't wedge Johnny into Aleister and Tommasso's match at the next TakeOver.

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status
      Country                    England

Heard Baszler vs Kai was on the show so I decided to give it a watch. Exactly what I expected a solid show with a few ups and few downs. I liked it.

Fun squash for Riddle and Martinez. Riddle looked great and Martinez looked far better here than he ever did in Ring of Honor. Ohno attacking Riddle was awesome too.

The Forgotten Sons are boring and generic. So generic even that I have to still search up their names online to figure out who is who. They seem like stereotypical WWE guys so I see why they are pushing them but they do nothing for me and I just don't care. The other two looked impressive with a few high spots but nothing major. Average match.

A good Undisputed Era segment with a solid Fish promo which are always fun to watch; very underrated as a promo IMO and is by far the best talker of the lot IMO. The Undisputed Era have been awesome all year, even making Cole decent to watch and produced some great highlights and this was no different. Even if it was short.

Baszler vs Kai ruled. Loved Kai's scrappy offence, suited the match perfectly with her being the big underdog against the heel champion. And Baszler was very good of course. Her submissions looked nasty as hell and she put in a good showing. Great call back to the squash too. Another good match by the champ. The beatdown angle afterwards was fine; nice setup for a future match presumably. Should be fun to see the four horsewomen in action.

"Johnny Badass" Ughhhh - Who came up with this? . Dull Ciampa promo. I've compared him to Triple H before meaning he has a tendency to make promos seem longer than they are (It probably went 3 minutes but felt much longer.) and is generally not compelling when talking. I'm just not feeling Gargano's heel turn at all. He is a MUCH better face and he doesn't pull off intensity well enough imo to be a heel. Meh segment overall, felt rushed and it didn't work for me.
    Spoiler:

Milano Forever!

t h e b o n e l e s s

Status
      Country                    Canada

Quote Originally Posted by MC 16 View Post
    "Johnny Badass" Ughhhh - Who came up with this? . Dull Ciampa promo.
    I thought he was hilarious.

Shayna Baszler put in another good match. Definitely my favorite wrestler that currently holds a championship in NXT.

Thread Information