Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1353616263
Results 1,241 to 1,256 of 1256

Thread: Grim Presents: Resident Evil: The Mansion Incident - A MAFIA Game

I'm cool. I think

Status

Re: Grim Presents: Resident Evil: The Mansion Incident - A MAFIA Game

Quote Originally Posted by Sicario View Post
    Is this how you attempt to get over? Like when Jericho was in a "feud" with Goldberg?
    It's surprisingly worked well elsewhere so yes.
    " I have this weird self-esteem issue where I hate myself but still think I’m better than everyone else."

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

Y’all fucking suck.

idk how I could quote Chris any more. Grim wouldn’t let me punch a boulder.

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Cant believe it. Lol

~
    ~ THE KING OF KINGS ~~
    Spoiler:

Be The Booker

Status
      Country                    Greece

After Fuji's death I told Shawn that we were going to lose but we should still do our best and go down swinging. Shawn's special nightkill helped a lot as we took out both Sayer and Baldrick in one night. At the time we already had a couple of failed nightkills in our hands so we needed that double hit.

When Shawn died with Jiggy I thought that was it. It was me vs. 5 better players and I was certain that I was going down even if I could evade one lynch attempt and buy me an extra day. The suspicion was on me and Mitch but I still went after Mitch because he was a DV.

Then I tried to turn everyone against Duke even though I did not actually believe it was going to work. Town voted me but I survived the lynch and then I targeted CD to throw more shade on Duke. CD survived and at that point it was game over for me. Only it wasn't. Somehow I managed to convince Town that I was innocent and Duke was the scum. And it worked! I don't know how or why but it worked! We lynched Duke and that was it.

It was time for the decisive blow. I sent the nightkill on CD and I was like "If he somehow survives again then there is nothing else that I can do". In the end, CD died and thanks to Wang being a no voter, Mafia won. I still cannot believe that things went down the way they did. This was an incredible experience and my favorite mafia game to date - not only because I won mind you. All in all, this was awesome.

Oh and I believe I told Shake that I was going to kill him one day in a mafia game about 2 years ago. Well it took longer than expected but I delivered. And it was actually day and not a nightkill!

#WC4Horsemen

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

Quote Originally Posted by RED View Post
    After Fuji's death I told Shawn that we were going to lose but we should still do our best and go down swinging. Shawn's special nightkill helped a lot as we took out both Sayer and Baldrick in one night. At the time we already had a couple of failed nightkills in our hands so we needed that double hit.

When Shawn died with Jiggy I thought that was it. It was me vs. 5 better players and I was certain that I was going down even if I could evade one lynch attempt and buy me an extra day. The suspicion was on me and Mitch but I still went after Mitch because he was a DV.

Then I tried to turn everyone against Duke even though I did not actually believe it was going to work. Town voted me but I survived the lynch and then I targeted CD to throw more shade on Duke. CD survived and at that point it was game over for me. Only it wasn't. Somehow I managed to convince Town that I was innocent and Duke was the scum. And it worked! I don't know how or why but it worked! We lynched Duke and that was it.

It was time for the decisive blow. I sent the nightkill on CD and I was like "If he somehow survives again then there is nothing else that I can do". In the end, CD died and thanks to Wang being a no voter, Mafia won. I still cannot believe that things went down the way they did. This was an incredible experience and my favorite mafia game to date - not only because I won mind you. All in all, this was awesome.

Oh and I believe I told Shake that I was going to kill him one day in a mafia game about 2 years ago. Well it took longer than expected but I delivered. And it was actually day and not a nightkill!
    well now I hate your guts

Status

Real shit, I carried both town and mafia tbh

Horselord. Try me.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggy View Post
    Real shit, I carried both town and mafia tbh
    If by "carried" you mean "caused enough chaos for us to capitalize on" then yep, sure did.

Crotchety Old SMOD

Status
      Country                    Canada

First of all, I've already mentioned this in the mafia chatzy and in the dead chat but I figured I'd say it here as well. I legitimately voted OMB before I'd even checked my alignment, as I was out drinking and just saw that the game had started. It wasn't until I'd gotten home and saw I was the don that I was like "whoops" but by that point I had to roll with it because if I'd dropped the vote on him I'd look pretty sus. Then I figured I may as well go with it for at least another day because, let's face it, what mafia in their right mind would be gunning to get rid of OMB?

That being said, you definitely played better this time OMB so big time props to you.

Good game all around, should have just kept roleblocking Jiggy but at the end of the day mafia still won so I'm cool with getting nuked. I'd also like to shout out my teammates as Looch, Shawn and especially RED all did great even when I wasn't around. You're my heroes.

Thanks to Grim and Sic for running the game as well.

Wang, I didn't want to kill you because a) you're my buddy and b) everyone would know it was me so I'm really glad you had the no vote thing.

Finally, in regards to a comment earlier in here about running multiple games a month, I'm totally against it. Sorry, but the same burnout that occurred the last time is just going to happen again, only quicker than before. It's actually kind of nice to take a few weeks off from these and not constantly feel the need to play. I think one a month is more than suitable enough and I'd be willing to play in all of those provided we had a little downtime in between. There is such a thing as too much of a good thing.

Ask Fuji|2019 Movie Log

Help decide WC's Fave Five WWE Superstars of 2019~!

​​​

Quote Originally Posted by Wang Chung
    Fuji- got his hint possibly town but also threatened Cox with a burrito up his ass

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    If by "carried" you mean "caused enough chaos for us to capitalize on" then yep, sure did.
    Yes. As an indy you are an agent of chaos playing for and against both sides. I took out your best player and my goal for the next day was to take out the best town player. You would have lost without me doing that, without a doubt. Town would have lost a lot faster if not for me taking half of yout out. So yeah, factual statement.

Status

All joking aside, good game. Props to Shawn for doing well in his first game (hope you stick around), props to RED for the W and props to OMB for showing significant signs of improvement.

Game could have been a bit more balanced here and there but great game from Grim and SS overall.

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

Props to Duke

Be The Booker

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    Props to Duke
    Sorry for acting like an ass in the final day it was just part of the game my man

#WC4Horsemen

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

hey, if it works it works

Be The Booker

Status

Just realized that I have won in two games and both games were hosted by Grim.

#WC4Horsemen

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

SHITS RIGGED

Justice for Smarks

Status
      Country                    Norway

Thread Information