Thread: WWE Monday Night Raw Live Discussion - December 3, 2018

Status
      Country                    United States

Raw WWE Monday Night Raw Live Discussion - December 3, 2018

Monday Night Raw Preview
    December 3, 2018

Corbin closes in on general manager role

Channeling his inner Thanos, “General Manager-Elect” Baron Corbin seems determined to reduce half the Raw roster to dust under his authoritative rule. With the aid of Bobby Lashley and Drew McIntyre this past Monday night, Corbin masterminded the obliteration of Elias and the brutalizing of Finn Bálor, all while relishing the fact that Braun Strowman was undergoing elbow surgery to repair the damage he and his henchmen inflicted one week prior.

Refusing to cancel his scheduled Tables, Ladders & Chairs Match against The Monster Among Men — who is medically unable to compete — Corbin aims to win the match via forfeit and, per the match stipulation, become permanent General Manager of Team Red.

With Commissioner Stephanie McMahonseemingly allowing The Lone Wolf to do as he pleases, how will Corbin take advantage of his nigh limitless power this week?

Inoculated Ambrose says he'll be at Raw

After receiving a series of vaccinations to protect him from the “diseases” of the WWE Universe, Dean Ambrose has affirmed he will be at Monday Night Raw in Houston, two weeks before battling former Shield brother Seth Rollins for the Intercontinental Championship at WWE TLC: Tables, Ladders & Chairs.

When The Lunatic Fringe actually appears, The Kingslayer will be ready with some medicine of his own for his onetime ally.

The Goddess' new gig

Following Alexa Bliss’ successful tenure as Captain of the Raw Women’s Survivor Series Team, Raw “General Manager-Elect” Baron Corbin put Little Miss Bliss in charge of the Women’s division — a role she’s clearly relishing.

After luring Sasha Banks and Bayley into a confrontational in-ring Q&A session, Bliss looked on as Alicia Fox, Dana Brooke and Mickie James ambushed The Boss ‘N’ Hug Connection. Even though The Boss and The Huggable One repelled the attack, Alexa set the tone for what to expect under her watch.

Rousey teams with The Queen of Harts to face Nia Jax and Tamina

One week after Nia Jax and Tamina set a Riott Squad trap for Raw Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey and Natalya, The Baddest Woman on the Planet teams up with The Queen of Harts to battle The Irresistible Force and her imposing enforcer in tag team action on Raw in Houston.

Who will gain key momentum less than two weeks before Rousey defends her title against Jax at WWE TLC?

Don't miss any of the action on Monday Night Raw, live at 8/7 C on USA Network!

Status

Re: WWE Monday Night Raw Live Discussion - December 3, 2018

So Raw is quite bad again but at least they're indicating that there will be women's tag champions, McIntyre shitting on Ziggler, and Ambrose doing some weird stuff. I think this Ambrose character might have some potential but so far I'm not loving it.

Merry Christmas

Status

Bane Ambrose.

Alexa, Elias, Finn, Rollins, Ambrose, and McIntyre were the only real highlights of this show tonight, imo. I’ll be at Raw next week, I hope it’s at least half decent.

Rest in power, Flock U

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy King View Post
    Bane Ambrose.

Alexa, Elias, Finn, Rollins, Ambrose, and McIntyre were the only real highlights of this show tonight, imo. I’ll be at Raw next week, I hope it’s at least half decent.
    I wish you the best my friend. Seems like the rut Raw is stuck in continues to get deeper and deeper.

The Diplomatic Shadow

Status

I'd trade the tickets for some magic beans.
    My whims will become lightning bolts that raze the mounds of humanity

Last Real Man Hype

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Vayne View Post
    I'd trade the tickets for some magic beans.
    “Beans! Trade your RAW tickets for some beans! Just regular beans! Nothing special whatsoever about them! Get your slightly past their sell by date beans right here!”

Sold.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakstang
    You can't have a reasonable discussion about serious topics with people like Marketh around.

THE MAN

Status
      Country                    England

WWE with their finger on the pulse with Bane Ambrose 6 years after the film came out. Eagerly awaiting ‘I don’t feel so good Mr. Angle’ in 2024.

Mr. Victory Through Guts

Status

And Dean's promo was awful on top of it trying to cut it through the gas mask like an absolute goof. Also this smelling shit gimmick is pure wrestlecrap, he really needs to stop. And his feud really didn't need this lame and uncreative cheap heat tactics when they had a very personal feud with Seth already. Only things worse on the show were Finn and Jindal wrestling, Baron at everything and inexplicably being the star of the show, and that stupid fan forum with Bayley and Sasha. In particular, Sasha might be the worst promo on the roster, and her only contribution to these segments was when Alexa asked her about what superpower she wanted after Bayley gave her lame answer and Sasha went completely blank for some reason.

Oh and the Nia scream thing was bad too.

Drew losing to Dolph in a dead match with yet another out of the blue turn, great booking.

Gable.

If there was one positive to the show, it was Ronda being over and doing great as usual, and even then she has to face Nia & Tamina who are horrible.
    Punishing evil from her lonely throne! The Imperious Queen of Executions~

Her naked passion exposed for all to see! The Scandalous Superstar Idol~

Follow me on Twitter - @DylanZeroSky

And check out my podcasts! Every week from the MLW Radio Network (Though I'm not affliated with Jim Cornette personally)

Eastern Lariat - Japanese Wrestling (w/Cagematch.net Boss STRIGGA)

Lucha Talk - Méxican Wrestling (w/LuchaWorld Boss Fredo Esparza & Spanish Translator MICROMANFEVER)

Scumbag Role Model

Status

How is Dean Ambrose the worst heel in history?
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status
      Country                    England

Ambrose's promo was horrendous. He keeps trying to mix seriousness with comedy which doesn't work at all. The material for the promo was dumb (Talking about smells!). His deliver was so blandly said too. The "I'm shouting because I'm serious" approach is so bad and it makes me not care at all. The feud writes itself, how has it gone like this already ?
    Last edited by MC 16; 12-04-2018 at 09:06 AM.
    Spoiler:

Milano Forever!

Heel Champion

Status

The WWE is destroying the Ambrose/Rollins feud when the easiest direction to take it was starring right in front of them!

What they are doing to The Revival is flat out horrible.

Week after week Balor is just fed to every heel to look like an idiot.

Raw 2018 is the pits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yooooo Mang

Status

So Lucha House Party are the heels and The Revival are the faces right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

Heath Slater as a more incompetent and bumbling referee than usual is something I'm actually interested to see, just for a while. Expect him to referee the Braun/Baron TLC match and cost Baron his authority job, but before that I'd like to watch him not understand the majority of a referee's job and be a clueless plod on house shows. And rumor is it Rhyno retired following his loss to Heath. I'll miss his awkwardly endearing chemistry with Heath, he helped make the story of Slater finding a spot on Smackdown great.

Yeah this LHP defeating Revival in glorified handicap matches really isn't helping LHP's facial qualities. You can't call a 3-1 handicap match 'advancement of the sport' while calling the general manager-orchestrated 3-2 handicap match a 'disgrace.' At this point I expect one of two things to happen:

1. Revival challenges LHP to a 'Revival Rules' match, with no flipping or top-rope action. Eh, unless there's a special guest appearance by Drew Gulak to enthusiastically enforce the rules.

2. Revival challengers LHP to a 'Revival Rules' match where they straight-up take a shotgun to Kalisto's knee. No-one questions it, one commentator called it 'advancement of the sport' while Gran Metalik spins his noisemaker sadly.
    THE POWER OF FLUFFY BOYS SHINE WITHIN YOU

Last Real Man Hype

Status

Funny thing is that I read that in an interview, Kalisto said the advice that Mysterio gave him was to go out there and “make some noise”, clearly a metaphor, but decided to take it literally and found some noisemakers. Kalisto, not just an awkward promo and least mysterious luchador ever, but also lacking imagination.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakstang
    You can't have a reasonable discussion about serious topics with people like Marketh around.

Squash Fodder

Status
      Country                    Canada

Raw is a giant shit hole. The sad thing is, they have the wrestlers on the show to make it good even without Reigns, Sami, Owens, and whoever else is missing. I honestly don't know wtf is happening. It's no wonder they're just picking up every available talent, because they know head-to-head there's a chance competition can do major damage to them if this is the garbage they produce.

IMPACT! BTB; http://wrestlingclique.com/showthread.php?t=170957&page=2&p=2103946137#post2103946137

Thread Information