Thread: WWE TLC 2018 - Finn Balor vs Drew McIntyre

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

TLC WWE TLC 2018 - Finn Balor vs Drew McIntyre

Quote Originally Posted by WWE.com
    As “General Manager-Elect” Baron Corbin prepares to make an example of his various dissenters. One of his most persistent foils, Finn Bálor, will battle Drew McIntyre in a match that could well serve as a preview for all who oppose The Lone Wolf’s authority.

Bálor’s beef isn’t strictly limited to Corbin, though, as he and McIntyre have crossed paths before in recent weeks. They’ve only come to blows in passing, with McIntyre administering a Claymore Kick to the Irishman and the first-ever Universal Champion returning the favor in the middle of the Men’s Survivor Series Match. The Scottish Psychopath, for the most part, shares the same opinion of Bálor as the GM-elect: He’s too small and too nice to make any kind of an impact. Bálor, of course, is plenty more than meets the eye, and McIntyre — and Corbin — would do well to keep that in mind. Though, admittedly, toppling Drew McIntyre would be a truly extraordinary task, even for him.

Tune into WWE TLC to find out who prevails when it streams Sunday, Dec. 16 at 7 ET/4 PT on the award-winning WWE Network.
    THE POWER OF FLUFFY BOYS SHINE WITHIN YOU

Squash Fodder

Status
      Country                    Canada

Re: WWE TLC 2018 - Finn Balor vs Drew McIntyre

Big fucking yawn of a match.

Established Veteran

Status
      Country                    Wales

I don't see how they won't have Drew winning here. They'll want him to have momentum heading into the new year and the Rumble.
    I have a plan so cunning......

Crotchety Old SMOD

Status
      Country                    Canada

I feel like there's a strong possibility that they announced this (and Elias/Lashley) just so they can eventually merge them into a big tag TLC match with Corbin joining the heels and another face (possibly Wyatt) joining Finn and Elias. At the very least it'll get all of these guys into the same match and prevent me from having to sit through two basic Raw matches on PPV.

Ask Fuji|2018 Movie Log

Help decide WC's Fave Five Kurt Russell Movies~!

​​​

Quote Originally Posted by Wang Chung
    Fuji- got his hint possibly town but also threatened Cox with a burrito up his ass

THE MAN

Status
      Country                    England

Quote Originally Posted by Fuji Vice View Post
    I feel like there's a strong possibility that they announced this (and Elias/Lashley) just so they can eventually merge them into a big tag TLC match with Corbin joining the heels and another face (possibly Wyatt) joining Finn and Elias. At the very least it'll get all of these guys into the same match and prevent me from having to sit through two basic Raw matches on PPV.
    While I think this match could be very good on it's own, it does sound better and more befitting of the angles on Raw, to put this into one big match.

Status
      Country                    United States

Very intriguing. This would be a great match if Finn wasn't booked so aimlessly all year. So yeah, I can see this becoming a multi-man match before the PPV actually comes.

Merry Christmas

Status
      Country                    United States

Count me in on not minding that this is turned into a big six man tag match, unless they do go through with Strowman and Corbin. If it is turned into a big six man tag match, I can see the heels winning and attack the faces afterwards prompting Strowman to make the save.

Rest in power, Flock U

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

The EST of WC

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

I haven't really been watching Raw in the last month. How exactly has this match become a thing?

WAKE UP

Status

Feels like a 2016 EVOLVE match I would've been bored by. I expect lots of athleticism but not much else. Strong rumours of them wanting to push Drew to the top so fully expect a win here

Thread Information