Page 21 of 36 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello, Emma: A Scream Mafia Sequel

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: Hello, Emma: A Scream Mafia Sequel

Quote Originally Posted by Tig View Post
    Right so am I the only one to think that Sully just got roleblocked? That's the most simple explanation (often the case in these games) and I don't buy either as mafia at this point. Sully is a powerplayer and I could easily see him being blocked first night. Omb doesn't seem mafia to me, he just plays confusingly and doesn't understand when to press and when to defend himself. If two or three players name drop him he starts his dramatic "you will regret this" stuff and just gets so engrossed in the idea that he may POSSIBLY be lynched that he starts posting like a maniac and trying to get the gun on anyone else except him. Does it every game. Don't think he's scum.

Being worked a bit here, I reckon someone quiet or someone stirring the pot is the actual mafia in this debacle.
    I originally did thing I got roleblocked, until he mentioned he'd survive the lynch.

He has some sort of one off death proof it seems, but he won't clearly explain how it works and that's sussy to me at this point. I believe he survived because of the death proof that we know he has some form of, and not because of a roleblock.

MC Mitchy D

Status
      Country                    Canada

Not gonna lie but RED’s post came off as mafia throwing mafia under the bus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cult of Fuji

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Quote Originally Posted by OMB View Post
    You guys can try but im not dying . You are wasting day trying to kill me its the eqalvilent to a no lynch remember sully lead u down this fucking road.
    So let us waste a day if you know you wont die. My main question right know is. How do you know 2 townspeople will die tonight?

official vote: omb

Happy Birthday to Jiggy and Fuji early on guys. Dude it's all downhill after 40 but you are only as old as you think.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

TEAM CYRUS

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Wang Chung View Post

Happy Birthday to Jiggy and Fuji early on guys. Dude it's all downhill after 40 but you are only as old as you think.

excuse me?

Main Eventer

Status
      Country                    Wales

I love how I am an easy target due to being at work. I check in not to miss out on too much but can’t respond during the day. Most of my free time has been in the night phase with nothing to discuss and all I seem to have missed is a couple of measuring contests between Sully and OMB. My absence isn’t purely this thread but the site as a whole over the last few weeks, not posted much at all on the site due to work and home life. Plus I seem to be sleeping whilst you are all playing, not the most ideal of situations.

Anyway I said that I’d try my best to stay active and if you want to check me go ahead, but as pointed out there are more serious players that need that question mark taken off their heads.

As for today it seems we find out which one of Sully or OMB are lying. One claims a kill attempt was made whilst another claims he was confirmed as not being targeted, if I read correctly. We can go off their interactions and statements based on that. I don’t trust either of them at the moment as honestly Sully has the tendency to bullshit his way through games (take it as a compliment) whilst OMB is OMB, enough said.

If it’s one or the other and both are town and as Tig stated it was merely a roleblock we could end up lynching both. As for which one I’d rather keep I’d say Sully because him batting for town is better than OMB as a distraction for town. Ideally if we lynch OMB then somebody checks Sully just to make sure.

Official Vote: OMB

As for those that have twigged my interest I think Red and CD for very brief posts that voted OMB out (hicknet noted) and Mitch’s defence of Sully (who I think Sully stated was not his communicator) have intrigued me. Although there is nothing concrete yet to go off.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggy View Post
    Sully catching OMB in a lie is hard to ignore, if this is actually whats happening. I'll eat crow if OMB flips mafia but it'll at least shed some light on the questions I have regarding Sully's alignment. If nothing else, it ends the pissing contest.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuji Vice View Post
    I've definitely used the working excuse in the past, as have a lot of others. For the record, I actually didn't say I was working this time, I said I wouldn't be around much as of today because I'm going to Montreal for my 40th birthday. I don't plan on spending a lot of time playing mafia over the next few days, which is why I was going to pull out originally. However, because I'm pals with Sicario, I stuck it out for him. I'll do my best to be around but, again, you only turn 40 once.

Anyhow, check me if you want, I've got nothing to hide. In the meantime, I'm going to toss out a vote because I'm heading to the airport shortly...

As Jiggy says, at least this may end the pissing contest, which is really annoying at the moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by RED View Post
    Sorry for the inactivity guys. From what I've seen OMB could very well be town who is messed up or mafia scum. I do believe that Sully tried to kill him last night based on his logic behind it.

So let us waste a day if you know you wont die. My main question right know is. How do you know 2 townspeople will die tonight?

official vote: omb

Quote Originally Posted by Sykotic View Post
    I love how I am an easy target due to being at work. I check in not to miss out on too much but can’t respond during the day. Most of my free time has been in the night phase with nothing to discuss and all I seem to have missed is a couple of measuring contests between Sully and OMB. My absence isn’t purely this thread but the site as a whole over the last few weeks, not posted much at all on the site due to work and home life. Plus I seem to be sleeping whilst you are all playing, not the most ideal of situations.

Anyway I said that I’d try my best to stay active and if you want to check me go ahead, but as pointed out there are more serious players that need that question mark taken off their heads.

As for today it seems we find out which one of Sully or OMB are lying. One claims a kill attempt was made whilst another claims he was confirmed as not being targeted, if I read correctly. We can go off their interactions and statements based on that. I don’t trust either of them at the moment as honestly Sully has the tendency to bullshit his way through games (take it as a compliment) whilst OMB is OMB, enough said.

If it’s one or the other and both are town and as Tig stated it was merely a roleblock we could end up lynching both. As for which one I’d rather keep I’d say Sully because him batting for town is better than OMB as a distraction for town. Ideally if we lynch OMB then somebody checks Sully just to make sure.

As for those that have twigged my interest I think Red and CD for very brief posts that voted OMB out (hicknet noted) and Mitch’s defence of Sully (who I think Sully stated was not his communicator) have intrigued me. Although there is nothing concrete yet to go off.

Hosted and created by Sicario

Day 2 Vote Count

Sully (2) -
    Happy Jon, OMB
    OMB (8) -
    Slick Mitch, Creeping Death, Sully,
    Jiggy, Fuji Vice, RED, Wang Chung, Sykotic

With 16 players left in the game, it takes 9 votes to reach a lynch.

Day 2 will end on Thursday, December 6th at 8:06 PM ET.

ECW/WCW vs. WWF Invasion

*You heard right, it's coming back. Look for it soon in a BTB section near you*
    HELLO, EMMA: SCREAM MAFIA 2

- - - - - - -
    - XX
    The
    Antichrist of WC/nWo Immortal XX -
    - - - - - - -
    Our shoes cost more than your HOUSE. Our watches are worth more than your LIFE. Our swagger might cost you your WIFE.

Be The Booker

Status
      Country                    Greece

Quote Originally Posted by Slick Mitch View Post
    Not gonna lie but RED’s post came off as mafia throwing mafia under the bus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Fair enough, but what if we end up being wrong and he flips town?

#WC4Horsemen

#GrimLove

Status
      Country                    Japan

OMB. You need to know when to reveal your powers and when not to. If you're town, why would you NOT reveal this close to lynch? It just doesn't make sense, man.

If you're mafia, you need to at least fake a claim or try SOMETHING other than refusing to show even a card of your power.

You do this to yourself sometimes and it's hard to watch.

Cult of Fuji

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggy View Post
    excuse me?

I am 42 just speaking from experience.

TEAM CYRUS

Be The Booker

Status
      Country                    Greece

I am 42 just speaking from experience.

You are 42?

#WC4Horsemen

Status

Hosted and created by Sicario

The lynch has been stopped. There was no lynch.

It is now night. Night 2 will last approximately 12 hours.

Night 2 will end on December the 7th, at 12:39 AM ET.
    Last edited by Sicario; 12-06-2018 at 01:42 PM.

ECW/WCW vs. WWF Invasion

*You heard right, it's coming back. Look for it soon in a BTB section near you*
    HELLO, EMMA: SCREAM MAFIA 2

- - - - - - -
    - XX
    The
    Antichrist of WC/nWo Immortal XX -
    - - - - - - -
    Our shoes cost more than your HOUSE. Our watches are worth more than your LIFE. Our swagger might cost you your WIFE.

Status

Ugh. This isn't any less sussy. He survived my night kill and a lynch. Which means it isn't one off. Either he has the ability to survive both (OP) or he could be a mafia member who won't die unless someone dies before him.

Which is the case OMB? We really need you to stop keeping your cards close to your chest here.

Ambidextrous Birdcatcher

Status

I'm backing Sully on the everyone being somewhat stacked thing as I've got a few myself.

Spoiler:

Huggin' and Kissin'

Status
      Country                    Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    Ugh. This isn't any less sussy. He survived my night kill and a lynch. Which means it isn't one off. Either he has the ability to survive both (OP) or he could be a mafia member who won't die unless someone dies before him.

Which is the case OMB? We really need you to stop keeping your cards close to your chest here.
    Or you were roleblocked like i said

your refusal to acknowledge this as a viable option is .. noted .. i dont necessarily think you're dirty but think there could be slight tunnel vision here.

hey yo Jon, can you expand on the sully claim at all? seemed pretty cert altho i do know ya have it in for S&S

Hail To The King

Status

I told you

Spoiler:

CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    Brayden Bridges

Status

I told you
    You did but you didn't. You weren't very clear at all, despite us trying to find out. Please explain it more.

And Tig, I've noted the possibility of a roleblock, and it was my original assumption of what happened until OMB revealed his death protection.

It seems too big of a coincidence for me to be roleblocked, whenever the person I targeted to kill has a known death protection of some form, one he is quite secretive about.

Cult of Fuji

Status

I told you
    Dude these vague answers are very mafia like. Yes you kind of told us but you hinted at it. What would make us trust you now that you didnt die not once but twice.

TEAM CYRUS

#GrimLove

Status
      Country                    Japan

OMB. You need to actually talk to us so we don't just go to lynch you tomorrow or vig you.

Hail To The King

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Barrows View Post
    OMB. You need to actually talk to us so we don't just go to lynch you tomorrow or vig you.
    Theres a reason im being vauge and its because im town im not claiming im cop or doc leave it at that

Spoiler:

CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    Brayden Bridges

I Type With Purpose

Status

man i missed a lot.

happy bdays to everyone.

Thread Information