Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PWA SUPREMACY

Indy Talent

Status

Survivor Series PWA SUPREMACY

Staples Center
    Los Angeles, California

EVERYBODY WELCOME TO PWA SUPREMACY! WE ARE HERE AT THE STAPLES CENTER IN THE CITY OF ANGELS, LOS ANGELES! We have an EPIC show tonight. The main event is a traditional 5-on-5 Survivor Series elimination match. And guess what! ALL CHAMPIONSHIPS WILL BE ON THE LINE. Remember, highest scorer wins! Womens' backup picks will be included in this match. Secondary backup picks (2) is optional.

In other news, it seems that PWA has come into some capital after Leakee was fined $100,000 for unsportsmanlike conduct, the same amount of capital that Leakee won in the FATAL FOURWAY LADDER MATCH a few weeks ago.

Well, I say let's put that extra cash to good use. Who wants to see the women fight for it? I know I do! So tonight, we will have 2 triple threat matches. The winners will fight each other in a BIG MONEY LADDER MATCH for the prize of $100,000!

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP REMATCH
    Ewan Guaire & ??? vs Holy HellRazors (c) [Knight King Knuckles & Leonardo Morpheus]

Guaire and Knuckles have history - but no one in this match is bigger than the Tag Team Championship.

BIG MONEY TRIPLE THREAT #1
    Raven Christiensen vs Becca Quinn vs PWA Girl
    $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $
    This one is gonna be a PWA classic!

BIG MONEY TRIPLE THREAT #2
    Suzy Loveless vs Pamela Rose vs Ashley Morgan
    $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $
    This match is unpredictable in all the sense of the word - but who wants it the most?

MATCH WITHOUT HONOR
    PWA Tribe [Mr. PWA & Ultimo PWA Jr.] vs One Night Only [Leakee & Psychosis]
    Spoiler:

Arriba la raza!

[CROWD CHEERS!]

Today, I would like to address the locker room and talk about respect. In Mexican luchador culture, respect is a big deal. Leakee and Psychosis, you call yourselves One Night Only because it reflects your win-loss record.

[CROWD CHEERS!]

Last week, you putas disrespected me. You disrespected mi familia. You disrespected my ancestors. But my heart cries out because you disrespected my papa. We come from a tribe of warriors. Generation after generation, we uphold our heritage. We take pride in our values. And you accuse me of cheating? The lucha gods weep as they witness your hostility. You are not welcome here! A sacrifice must be made in your name!

[CROWD CHEERS!]

BEST OF 3 SERIES - L.A. STREET FIGHT
    Supa Eagle [1] vs Alex Spade [0]

Street fight after street fight, this can't be legal - but it's happening again! It's happening in the city of angels. It's happening in the streets of hell. It's happening in Los Angeles!

BIG MONEY $100,000 LADDER MATCH
    Winner #1 vs Winner #2

The winner here receives a big PPV bonus - all thanks to Leakee!

5-ON-5 TRADITIONAL SURVIVOR SERIES ELIMINATION MATCH

CHALLENGERS
    Ewan Guaire [WORLD]
    Nick Cross [IC]
    Leonardo Morpheus [PURE CHALLENGER #2]
    Mercedes Killer Vanity [WOMENS]
    Misty Knight [PRESTIGE]

CHAMPIONS
    Max Emory [WORLD]
    Dustin Dreamer [IC]
    King Knuckles [PURE CHALLENGER #1]
    Mandy Spears [WOMENS]
    Serenity Skye [PRESTIGE]

This is it! This is the main event! In the challengers' corner, we have Guaire, Cross, Morpheus, Mercedes and Misty. In the champions' corner, we have Emory, Dreamer, Knuckles, Mandy and Serenity. This is gonna be PURE chaos! ALL CHAMPIONSHIPS ARE ON THE LINE. Remember, highest scorer wins! Womens' backup picks will be included in this match. Secondary backup picks (2) is optional.

Spoiler:

PRESTIGE STANDINGS
    1. Misty Knight 537 [current challenger]
    2. Serenity Skye 533 [Prestige Champion]
    3. Mandy Spears 519 [Womens Champion]
    4. Becca Quinn 505
    5. Mercedes Killer Vanity 496

MAKING YOUR PICKS
    The deadline for picks is Monday 8:00 PM EST

MALE
    Characters please pick 12 (twelve) wrestlers off the current WWE roster and 2 (two) back-ups in case of a draw.

FEMALE Characters please pick 10 (ten) wrestlers off the current WWE roster and 2 (two) back-ups in case of a draw.

Your picks will garner points on this wee
    k's RAW, Smackdown and 205 Live and next week's Survivor Series (PPV scoring), Raw, Smackdown and 205 Live.

Do NOT edit your post after the deadline or will be treated like a new post with appropriate scoring penalties.

If you don't write your character name with your picks, it's a 50% penalty.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

CUTTING A PROMO

If you want to cut a promo please do so in this thread.

Cutting a promo affords you to gain +1 point of overness each week. You do not lose overness for cutting promos.

Your promo must show effort to be counted. Posting one sentence does not constitute effort, and you will not be awarded promo points if they are deemed unsatisfactory.

GOOD LUCK!

Remember to spread word about the league! Good luck to everyone in their respective matches!

Last edited by King Knuckles; 11-08-2018 at 03:18 PM.
    KNIGHT KING KNUCKLES

5x PWA WORLD CHAMPION
    2x PWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION
    6x PWA TAG TEAM CHAMPION [current]
    9x PWA PURE CHAMPION
    1x PWA WOMENS CHAMPION
    12x PWA PRESTIGE CHAMPION

JOIN PWA TODAY

Indy Talent

Status

Re: PWA SUPREMACY

5-ON-5 SURVIVOR SERIES ELIMINATION MATCH RULES:

ALL CHAMPIONSHIPS ARE ON THE LINE - except Tag Team Championship

HIGHEST SCORER WINS

WOMENS' BACKUP PICKS ARE INCLUDED - secondary backup picks (2) is optional

Mens' picks (12 + 2) and Womens' picks (10 +2 and 2 additional optional backups for Survivor Series)
    Last edited by King Knuckles; 11-08-2018 at 03:23 PM.
    KNIGHT KING KNUCKLES

5x PWA WORLD CHAMPION
    9x PWA PURE CHAMPION
    1x PWA WOMENS CHAMPION

JOIN PWA TODAY

Forever The Revival

Status

Just thought of something, why is it not expanded picks? I thought we always went to 12/10 for the big 4?

LANA IS THE BEST LANA NO1

Status
      Country                    Great Britain

Do I not get a rematch on the Pure title against blaze? As others in the past who lost have had second chances?
    My Top Favorite active and in retirement Wrestlers:

' Stone Cold ' Steve Austin , Brian ' The Fcking Machine Cage , Finn Balor , The Undertaker , Triple H , HBK , Ric Flair , Jeff Hardy , Will Ospreay, Richocet , EC3 , Keith lee.

Charlotte Flair , Becky Lynch , Askua ,Mia Yim , Tessa Blanchard , Toni Storm , Kay Lee Ray , Viper , Tenille Dashwood , Ruby Riott , Liv Morgan , Nixon Newell/ Teagan Nox.

Status

Oh Leakee u have e been fined that 100k u have already spent on that Audi TT Quattro

Ouch!!!
    Last edited by Psychosis; 11-08-2018 at 06:54 AM.

' Stone Cold ' Steve Austin , Brian ' The Fcking Machine Cage , Finn Balor , The Undertaker , Triple H , HBK , Ric Flair , Jeff Hardy , Will Ospreay, Richocet , EC3 , Keith lee.

Charlotte Flair , Becky Lynch , Askua ,Mia Yim , Tessa Blanchard , Toni Storm , Kay Lee Ray , Viper , Tenille Dashwood , Ruby Riott , Liv Morgan , Nixon Newell/ Teagan Nox.

Status

SUPA EAGLE easy win why put him a fight when Spades gone??

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Matrix View Post
    Just thought of something, why is it not expanded picks? I thought we always went to 12/10 for the big 4?
    That's right matrix this is the last of the big four r.r mania, s.slam s.series should be changed to 12 for men 10 women ain't it @knucks??

Chikara Trainee

Status

Big 5*, but yes. This one should be 12/10.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychosis View Post
    Do I not get a rematch on the Pure title against blaze? As others in the past who lost have had second chances?
    Not sure what this is about, title shots aren't just handed out subjectively. Explanation on a few things.

1. Pure title - Title shot goes to the highest scorer from the previous week. There is no champs advantage. This week is a bit unique as the reigning pure champ had to give up his title to challenge for the IC belt, so we ended up with two challengers... so the two highest scorers from last week that didn't already have a singles title match get the title shots.

2. Title rematches - Rematches happen for two reasons (*)
    a. Reigning champ loses his/her title, so the "rematch clause" allows the champion to re-challenge for their title. This is true for all belts except the pure title (and maybe prestige title? Seems there is a threshold for the prestige title but too early right now)
    b. The reigning champ retains due to his champs advantage - IE I'm the world champ but score 100(so i get +10 for champs advantage), the challenger scores 105. Typically the challenger would have won, but the champs advantage kicked in and prevented me from losing the title. But champs advantage (when put in perspective) really only means that the champ cant lose the title on a DQ or countout. So he/she had to do one of the two to retain. Meaning the challenger won the match, but the champ still walked away with the title. So the challenger gets a rematch against the champ. (note that the pure title doesn't have a champs advantage, so this will never apply to the pure title).

(*) - Note that losing a title match, then re-qualifying for the same title shot the next PPV is not a "rematch", its a brand new title opportunity.

Status

Thanks warlock got ya dude

Thanks.

Indy Talent

Status

There is enough variability that expanded picks are not necessary. However, I am open to discussing among PWA Executives. PM Warlock and myself if interested.

There are no rematches for the PURE Championship. The only way to contend is to be high scorer.

SUPA EAGLE easy win why put him a fight when Spades gone??
    Because he is the American Hero! TBH, I'm throwing him a bone and getting his overness up. He is not a threat to anybody.
    KNIGHT KING KNUCKLES

5x PWA WORLD CHAMPION
    9x PWA PURE CHAMPION
    1x PWA WOMENS CHAMPION

JOIN PWA TODAY

Jobber

Status

Is there any special scoring for the Survivor Series elimination matches?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indy Talent

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
    Is there any special scoring for the Survivor Series elimination matches?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not really. Eliminations are 2 points. Everything else is standard.
    KNIGHT KING KNUCKLES

5x PWA WORLD CHAMPION
    9x PWA PURE CHAMPION
    1x PWA WOMENS CHAMPION

JOIN PWA TODAY

Chikara Trainee

Status

Matanza confirmed.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Status

Texas grudge match after survivor series , in history grudge matches off the magnitude don't end well ..... carried u first week. Fact . U carried me 2nd Week fact. U wasted all that away cause if we don't beat Daddy pwa and son pwa , and my score is higher what does that say ?? Knucks promoting behind the cards Even said we were unlucky against the top 2 talents in Pwa, u liked the name change but wanted like AoP why? One night only stays fck that other name , stay between the light and the dark , gather ur senses yes I will master , oh I will..

Indy Talent

Status

ATTENTION!

Please note the change.

Male characters picks are 12 + 2 backups

Female characters picks are 10 + 2 backups (and 2 additional optional backups for Survivor Series)
    KNIGHT KING KNUCKLES

5x PWA WORLD CHAMPION
    9x PWA PURE CHAMPION
    1x PWA WOMENS CHAMPION

JOIN PWA TODAY

The Man

Status
      Country                    Bosnia Herzegovina

Quote Originally Posted by Warlock View Post
    Matanza confirmed.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    That bastard again.
    Leonardo Morpheus & Raven Christiensen in PWA - Wrestling Clique's WWE Fantasy League

2-time PWA Intercontinental Champion
    2-time PWA Tag Team Champion (current)
    1-time PWA Pure Champion

Indy Talent

Status

1. Pure title - Title shot goes to the highest scorer from the previous week. There is no champs advantage. This week is a bit unique as the reigning pure champ had to give up his title to challenge for the IC belt, so we ended up with two challengers... so the two highest scorers from last week that didn't already have a singles title match get the title shots.

2. Title rematches - Rematches happen for two reasons (*)
    a. Reigning champ loses his/her title, so the "rematch clause" allows the champion to re-challenge for their title. This is true for all belts except the pure title (and maybe prestige title? Seems there is a threshold for the prestige title but too early right now)
    b. The reigning champ retains due to his champs advantage - IE I'm the world champ but score 100(so i get +10 for champs advantage), the challenger scores 105. Typically the challenger would have won, but the champs advantage kicked in and prevented me from losing the title. But champs advantage (when put in perspective) really only means that the champ cant lose the title on a DQ or countout. So he/she had to do one of the two to retain. Meaning the challenger won the match, but the champ still walked away with the title. So the challenger gets a rematch against the champ. (note that the pure title doesn't have a champs advantage, so this will never apply to the pure title).

(*) - Note that losing a title match, then re-qualifying for the same title shot the next PPV is not a "rematch", its a brand new title opportunity.
    This breakdown could be helpful for everyone.

PURE Championship (no CA)
    -no rematch
    -contender determined by high score
    -consecutive contender allowed

Prestige Championship (5% CA)
    -rematch ONLY if Champion retains via CA (triple threat)
    -contender determined by Prestige Rankings (high score over 4 weeks)
    -consecutive contender NOT allowed

ALL other Championships
    -rematch if Champion retains via CA (triple threat on 2nd rematch)
    -rematch if Champion loses (triple threat on 2nd rematch)

This is what I mean when I say that the booker has rules to follow. We can't "cheat" even if we wanted to. There are rules in place to prevent that. If something is unclear, just ask us.
    Last edited by King Knuckles; 11-08-2018 at 05:41 PM.
    KNIGHT KING KNUCKLES

5x PWA WORLD CHAMPION
    9x PWA PURE CHAMPION
    1x PWA WOMENS CHAMPION

JOIN PWA TODAY

Chikara Trainee

Status

@knucks ... should you flip knucks and leonardo so that you don't have picks on both sides of the match?

Edit.. nevermind, I see that we have a problem either way.

Indy Talent

Status

@knucks ... should you flip knucks and leonardo so that you don't have picks on both sides of the match?

Edit.. nevermind, I see that we have a problem either way.
    I know what you mean. I have Knuckles and Mercedes on opposite sides again, same as last year!
    KNIGHT KING KNUCKLES

5x PWA WORLD CHAMPION
    9x PWA PURE CHAMPION
    1x PWA WOMENS CHAMPION

JOIN PWA TODAY

Chikara Trainee

Status

I tried to help. Either you or Blaze will have an issue either way. At least this way you walk out champ regardless? lol.

Thread Information