Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: PWA SUPREMACY

I'm cool. I think

Status

Re: PWA SUPREMACY

Did someone just get triggered from a your momma joke?
    I have been reborn.

LANA IS THE BEST LANA NO1

Status
      Country                    Great Britain

Who are u and Liverpool are shite , 20 times premier lge champs , man shitty will over take u , triggered it's called mates having a laugh

A Geordie man Utd supporting catholic Glasgow rangers fan.
    My Top Favorite active and in retirement Wrestlers:

' Stone Cold ' Steve Austin , Brian ' The Fcking Machine Cage , Finn Balor , The Undertaker , Triple H , HBK , Ric Flair , Jeff Hardy , Will Ospreay, Richocet , EC3 , Keith lee.

Charlotte Flair , Becky Lynch , Askua ,Mia Yim , Tessa Blanchard , Toni Storm , Kay Lee Ray , Viper , Tenille Dashwood , Ruby Riott , Liv Morgan , Nixon Newell/ Teagan Nox.

Status

Nxt war games was lit and the Gargano match was the motyc

' Stone Cold ' Steve Austin , Brian ' The Fcking Machine Cage , Finn Balor , The Undertaker , Triple H , HBK , Ric Flair , Jeff Hardy , Will Ospreay, Richocet , EC3 , Keith lee.

Charlotte Flair , Becky Lynch , Askua ,Mia Yim , Tessa Blanchard , Toni Storm , Kay Lee Ray , Viper , Tenille Dashwood , Ruby Riott , Liv Morgan , Nixon Newell/ Teagan Nox.

Status

Ono back to the Pwa Dojo with there mystery trainer , more news to follow live on TMZ.Com

Indy Talent

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Psychosis View Post
    U have a split personality u do know that right on the one side u have the kind wise wording , helpful guy and other the total cocky arrogant shit in school I would have gladly slapped all all over the class , I think u might of been a jock nah actually I think u thought u jocks were the douchebags and not on ur level ,

Take what ever Fire u got and get lit.

Peace
    I'll slap your mom around class.

You do not wanna go toe to toe with me son.
    KNIGHT KING KNUCKLES

5x PWA WORLD CHAMPION
    2x PWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION
    6x PWA TAG TEAM CHAMPION [current]
    9x PWA PURE CHAMPION
    1x PWA WOMENS CHAMPION
    12x PWA PRESTIGE CHAMPION

JOIN PWA TODAY

Status

Quote Originally Posted by King Knuckles View Post
    I'll slap your mom around class.

You do not wanna go toe to toe with me son.

Haha son , I'd take u round the ur wards making u fcking granny pie u dig ? Pick that grey pubic hair out ur tooth , urgh , knucks I've waited to say ur moms on her way to cook my tea and become my new bestie I'll start that as as polite way

Son , I'm am your father but I knew u could handle it , till now,,,

I'm waiting boy!

Status

Got Charlotte n Ronda look hot Charlotte I hope that top splits or do i?

Status

I've waited all fcking day day for this match no spoilers

Indy Talent

Status

SURVIVOR SERIES WAS SO GOOD
    KNIGHT KING KNUCKLES

5x PWA WORLD CHAMPION
    2x PWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION
    6x PWA TAG TEAM CHAMPION [current]
    9x PWA PURE CHAMPION
    1x PWA WOMENS CHAMPION
    12x PWA PRESTIGE CHAMPION

JOIN PWA TODAY

Status

That was good in bits , high scores for a lot this week , now comes the last three hurdles ....

Peace

Status

I can sense a great disturbance in the pwa universe and it comes from The dark side it's Lord Guare he's plotting a coup and bringing along someone we all have met , I must mediate and think more about this

May the force be with you all

Status

Ono are running together along Venice beach , they have a few hours of free time but Leakee quickly said whilst running they were keeping up there regime set by there mystery , Suzy Loveless psychosis little sister is relaxing on the beach with Sara playing volleyball with a few of the other pwa roster.

More to come PWA live feed , message to TMZ.com we are the leading news outlet to bring anything , trademark belongs to pwa , The Authority have said if TMZ post any more illegal news they are in violation of the law and charges will be filed.

Status

I've been in contact with Dario and he's said there's going to be a number one contenders match on thunder , oh dude it's time for us to step forward and prove why we have the others teams on there toes , sure there the best in any wrestling promotions in the world but guess what ? , where the bizzle who are starting to shizzle u dig ? Oh and just tell u my sister has her eyes on you but tread carefully after that lunatic Hopsky kidnapped Sara and married Suzy got in to the family to kidnap my wife the bloody lunatic!He ain't seeing sunlight again I wonder if it's warm down stairs haha ,Suzy got a quick divorce and she had a pre nuptial in place , I've got her to go chill with Sara as they are getting on great as she's really protective of me and she likes her so , I'm just letting them hopefully bond with each other.

Back to our match He's got some really great combo moves Mr PWA and I'm impressed With junior so we have to keep doing that practice move and when we hit our new finisher they ain't gonna be standing for a week at least , this time Leakee try not to break our trainers ribs , I know he just laughed , you really nailed it , let's hit the drive by on any one who's pissing u or I anytime any place anywhere , now lets go hit those weights , what you benching now My man your what ? That's unreal man ! seriously I think the only person in pwa who could match that maybe is guare the rest not a chance , I know Knuckles and fury are into cross fit training , dreamer and cross the hit the weights and run , Emory goes distance running and hits the weights too , he's in great shape and really bulked out muscle wise , we do it all you no this we are the team people love to hate but where starting to get over with crowd , hmm , that's something to think about .

Leakee and Psychosis stop talking and start to warm up before there session , they nod to each other and start there work out.
    Last edited by Psychosis; 11-19-2018 at 09:40 AM.

Status

Hey knucks u reckon u will have the results quick like usual as there have been up shit hot recently we Thursday morning

Thread Information