Thread: WWE Smackdown Live Discussion - November 6, 2018

Status
      Country                    United States

SD Live WWE Smackdown Live Discussion - November 6, 2018

Smackdown LIVE Preview
    November 6, 2018

How will Shane McMahon and Paige respond to Raw's Survivor Series bombshell?

Survivor Series, the one night each year when SmackDown and Raw face off in head-to-head competition, is almost here, and the lineups for each brand’s teams are beginning to take shape.

Last night, Raw revealed that Braun Strowman, Dolph Ziggler and Drew McIntyre would be heading into battle while Acting Raw GM Baron Corbin takes on a managerial role on Nov. 18 on the men’s side, while Alexa Bliss will captain the women’s squad.

How will Team Blue respond? We know that Paige has offered Charlotte Flair the captaincy for the women’s team, but The Queen turned her down. Will she reconsider? How will SmackDown LIVE’s men’s team begin to form?

Will Becky Lynch respond to Ronda Rousey

Last night on Raw, Ronda Rousey responded to SmackDown Women’s Champion Becky Lynchby reminding her exactly who she is two weeks before their Champion vs. Champion battle at Survivor Series. The Raw Women’s Champion welcomed Lynch’s aggression, telling The Irish Lass Kicker to bring all her anger to Los Angeles.

How will “The Man” respond to being called out by The Baddest Woman on the Planet?

How will Shane McMahon's WWE World Cup win effect Smackdown’s roster?

Shockwaves were sent through the WWE Universe last Friday when Shane McMahonreplaced an injured Miz in the final of the WWE World Cup Tournament and defeated Dolph Ziggler to become the best in the world.

After threatening the jobs of The A-Lister, Randy Orton, Rey Mysterio and Jeff Hardy ahead of the tournament, how will the Commissioner’s unique use of his power sit with the rest of Team Blue?

Is AJ Styles ready for Brock Lesnar?

When Brock Lesnar captured the vacant Universal Championship last week, a huge Raw vs. SmackDown rematch was set for Survivor Series – a battle with WWE Champion AJ Styles.

The Phenomenal One pushed The Beast to his limit last November before falling to Lesnar. How will the WWE Champion alter his game plan for this highly anticipated rematch? Find out tonight on SmackDown LIVE at 8/7 C on USA Network!

THE MAN

Status
      Country                    England

Re: WWE Smackdown Live Discussion - November 6, 2018

Surprised the preview doesn't mention that AJ is walking into the same arena he won the WWE title off of Jinder last year.

Team Canada

Status
      Country                    Canada

I am interested to see what kind of reaction Shane gets tonight

Status

They could have at least advertised Almas vs. Mysterio smh

Status

So now we know why Nikki Cross was getting so much screen time on NXT the past couple months.

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

The Miz/Bryan interactions throughout the show kinda makes me want a brief Team Hell No-esque tag team run between the two, they play off each other so well. Perhaps it wouldn't last as long as Team Hell No did nor come anywhere close to a tag title reign but right now I'd pay good money to watch Miz/Bryan do dual It/Yes Kicks to... idk, The Colons, while they shout various insults at each other.

A Sanity sighting is a rare sight these days, even rarer when NIKKI CROSS is included! I''m not as high on Cross as I used to be - She always did tend to overact the 'crazy' aspect but since Young, Wolfe, & Dain got called up she seemed to regress into 'wacky' crazy - but she'll be a welcome addition to Smackdown. Hopefully her arrival also means Sanity gets to be let out of whatever dark closet they've been locked in more often.

Plus any time I get to hear Sonya's kickass theme is a good time so I'm happy to see some sort of story developing between Sonya, Mandy, and the SS team.
    THE POWER OF FLUFFY BOYS SHINE WITHIN YOU

THE MAN

Status
      Country                    England

As entertaining as their comedy would be, I hate the idea that they're gonna pair Miz and Bryan together in a comedy tag team. Of course Shane would be in the SS match, watch this be the only match SD win at SS.

Mysterio/Almas was good stuff. I've been surprised that they've had Rey wrestle every week so far, they aren't interested in protecting his matches.

Becky is the man, another great promo from her. I don't see the Nikki Cross deal being a full time call up, that might of been a one off just because it was the UK.

Curtain Jerker

Status

Ya know if they actually use the unlikley duo of Miz/Bryan as way to actually further their rivalry I am all for it. WWE kinda shit the bed on the blow off to the whole thing so far.....maybe just maybe this is a way to create more tension and actually finish this rivalry off in a proper way.

The Mayor of Slamtown

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    As entertaining as their comedy would be, I hate the idea that they're gonna pair Miz and Bryan together in a comedy tag team. Of course Shane would be in the SS match, watch this be the only match SD win at SS.

Mysterio/Almas was good stuff. I've been surprised that they've had Rey wrestle every week so far, they aren't interested in protecting his matches.

Becky is the man, another great promo from her. I don't see the Nikki Cross deal being a full time call up, that might of been a one off just because it was the UK.
    Shane's definitely winning SS if the rumored storyline coming up is true. He almost has to. So I'd imagine Sruman and McIntyre end up brawling through the crowd.

Thread Information