Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: 2018-19 NBA Season Discussion Thread

No One

Status
      Country                    Canada

Re: 2018-19 NBA Season Discussion Thread

Yall can fight me on this but I think Kawhi/Giannis couldve taken on Lebron and won.

Status
      Country                    United States

I love how the Bucks got a ton of credit in games one and two for having a deep bench and how that was gonna be the difference maker, and now three games in a row our bench has completely shit the bed and FVV of all fucking people has remembered how to play the game of basketball.

I'm thrilled this team has made it this far but I'm gonna be mega bummed if this is how it ends for them. Almost no one on the team has stepped up in the last three games while the Raptors are getting huge contributions from a handful of dudes and their star is balling out on a gimp wheel. I think the Bucks have been better than Toronto all year but this week Toronto has been far and away the better team.

Silk's Big Dumb Video Game Thread | Total Nonstop Silk: Reviewing TNA from the Moment of IMPACT
    WC Rumble Winner 2017, Comic and Game Dork, Mafia Overlord, #Iconic

Never Forget
    Spoiler:

[footnote: Is now the longest reigning WWE Champion in Smackdown history]

Indy Talent

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Snow View Post
    Yall can fight me on this but I think Kawhi/Giannis couldve taken on Lebron and won.
    Tbh I agree with this statement but it depends of Bron stayed in Cleveland or if he went elsewhere. A Bron with just Love and a supporting cast, most definitely. I'd even throw the Sixers into that mix as well.

No One

Status

I'm going to count my eggs before they hatch but I'm plotting to go June 2nd if Toronto manage to seal the deal. If by some miracle Toronto stretches the GSW series to 7 games, I'll be in town so I'll definitely be there for Game 7. Won't be kind to the pockets but it'll probably be a once in a lifetime thing, so why not. Of course, Bucks have Giannis so no use getting my hopes yet.

EDIT: I just saw the price of one ticket. Christ. That's a whole paycheck. I'm gonna be watching the game with tears. Low key I hope Giannis kills the Raps in the next two games. I really hope he's not injured.

Striving for a B+ in life

Status
      Country                    United States

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Snow View Post
    I'm going to count my eggs before they hatch but I'm plotting to go June 2nd if Toronto manage to seal the deal. If by some miracle Toronto stretches the GSW series to 7 games, I'll be in town so I'll definitely be there for Game 7. Won't be kind to the pockets but it'll probably be a once in a lifetime thing, so why not. Of course, Bucks have Giannis so no use getting my hopes yet.

EDIT: I just saw the price of one ticket. Christ. That's a whole paycheck. I'm gonna be watching the game with tears. Low key I hope Giannis kills the Raps in the next two games. I really hope he's not injured.
    Just go to a bar, man. You'll get a good seat to watch it on and won't have to pay thousands of dollars to look at the visual equivalent of ants throwing a tiny rock back and forth.

"The Golden One" Devin Golden

3x FWA World Heavyweight Champion
    2x FWA X Champion
    4x FWA Tag Team Champion
    Final record: 94-58-10

Shannon O'Neal
    2x FWA Women's Champion
    1x FWA World Champion

No One

Status

Quote Originally Posted by The Golden One View Post
    Just go to a bar, man. You'll get a good seat to watch it on and won't have to pay thousands of dollars to look at the visual equivalent of ants throwing a tiny rock back and forth.
    I know thats true. I'm very divided right now. Ill go ask my boss for a raise. Give me a moment.

Crotchety Old SMOD

Status

Honestly, just go to SoCo at the Delta Hotel if you're in town. It's right across the street from Jurassic Park so you can always trundle over there if you feel like it, they've got solid food, good drinks and it's not outrageously expensive given the hotel it's in. I go there all the time prior to Jays games so you may even bump into me, if you're lucky that is.

Ask Fuji|2019 Movie Log

Help decide WC's Fave Five Al Pacino Movies~!

​​​

Quote Originally Posted by Wang Chung
    Fuji- got his hint possibly town but also threatened Cox with a burrito up his ass

Thread Information