Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Status
      Country                    United States

205 Live WWE 205 Live - October 10, 2018

205 Live Preview
    October 10, 2018

Lio Rush's open challenge

Tonight on WWE 205 Live, Lio Rush will hold an open challenge to allow anyone to attempt to stop The Man of The Hour’s momentum. With major victories against Akira Tozawa and Noam Dar on WWE 205 Live, Rush has helped give Bobby Lashley newfound energy on Raw. The Man of the Hour is certainly riding high and wants to continue to build on his reputation in the Cruiserweight division.

Who will step up to answer Rush’s challenge? If the WWE Universe has learned anything about the 23-Year Old Piece of Gold in recent weeks, it’s that he absolutely backs up his uncanny trash-talking ability. Can anyone silence The Man of the Hour? Find out tonight!

Hometown hero

Ever since vigorously cutting weight to qualify for the WWE Cruiserweight division, Buddy Murphy has been hyper-focused on one goal – winning the WWE Cruiserweight Championship. The road to the title was not always easy for The Juggernaut; following an impressive debut in the WWE Cruiserweight Championship Tournament for the vacant title just prior to WrestleMania, Murphy was eliminated by Mustafa Ali. However, after winning a Fatal 4-Way Match, Murphy earned his first title opportunity in May. After a few setbacks with his weight, he eventually challenged Cedric Alexander for the title, and while he came up short, he remained focused on returning to championship contention.

Murphy once again fought for the title at WWE Super Show-Down in his hometown of Melbourne, Australia, and at the end of a hard-fought battle that brought he WWE Universe to the edge of their seats, The Juggernaut did what no one else has been able to this year — defeat Cedric Alexander. With Melbourne elated at their hometown hero’s victory, a new era dawned for WWE 205 Live.

How will the Cruiserweight division shift with Buddy Murphy as the new champion? How will Cedric Alexander react to his stunning defeat? Don’t miss WWE 205 Live, streaming tonight at 7/6 C on the award-winning WWE Network.

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

Re: WWE 205 Live - October 10, 2018

Looks like someone else has joined the purple brand. I don't know anyone who was particularly hoping for him, but Mike Kanellis should be able to... do stuff on 205 Live, I suppose. What stuff that is, I wouldn't have a clue.
    THE POWER OF FLUFFY BOYS SHINE WITHIN YOU

The Bastard of Bolton

Status

So got to admit I don't watch 205 live as much as I should do. But I've always kept tabs in regards to what is going on. Especially since the tournament and mania. Which is why I'm delighted with the rise of Buddy Murphy as I've always been a believer that he had a lot of potential. So this new era of 205 live with him at the head very much has been intrigued. Now while he may not be everyone's cup of tea I personally am thrilled to see Mike Kanellis show up on 205 Live. I have been a long time fan of Kanellis and I know when he showed up in WWE he wasn't in the best condition but if you look at him now he is in the shape of his life. Defo hope he has a resurgence here in 205 Live and shows everyone what he can do!

People's Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    So got to admit I don't watch 205 live as much as I should do. But I've always kept tabs in regards to what is going on. Especially since the tournament and mania. Which is why I'm delighted with the rise of Buddy Murphy as I've always been a believer that he had a lot of potential. So this new era of 205 live with him at the head very much has been intrigued. Now while he may not be everyone's cup of tea I personally am thrilled to see Mike Kanellis show up on 205 Live. I have been a long time fan of Kanellis and I know when he showed up in WWE he wasn't in the best condition but if you look at him now he is in the shape of his life. Defo hope he has a resurgence here in 205 Live and shows everyone what he can do!
    Yeah I have liked Mikes since his run with Maria and the Kingdom. Hes a solid wrestler and hes confident on the mic.

I don't know if its been said but Ali is awesome on the mic.
    Here fishy fishy fishy.......

Thread Information