Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 36

Thread: The Triplets

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Mid-Card Champion

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    554
    Rep Power
    39622

    The Triplets

    This will be the best QB/RB/WR for all the teams in my opinion. I am going with vs their era, and not just stats. I know, Swann and Stallworth are Hall of Famers, but they can't match Antonio Brown.

    What Browns QB can compare to Otto Graham?

    Will go with what team they should be on, if more than one team.

    Here goes.

    Niners...Montana...Gore...Rice
    Cards...Hart...Anderson...Fitzgerald
    Seahawks...Wilson...Alexander...Largent
    Rams...Warner...Dickerson...Bruce
    Packers...Rodgers...Taylor...Hutson
    Bears...Luckman...Payton...Marshall
    Lions...Stafford...Sanders...Megatron
    Vikes...Tarkenton....Peterson...Moss
    Cowboys...Aikman...Smith...Irvin............legit triplets (would ya believe came real close to being called Dallas Rangers)
    Redskins...Jurgenson...Riggins...Monk
    Eagles...McNabb...Montgomery...Carmichael
    Giants....Eli...Barber...Odell
    Panthers...Newton...Williams...Smith
    Saints...Brees...Ingram...Ah....Colson???
    Falcons...Ryan...Riggs..Julio
    Buc's...Testerverde???...Wilder............damn? House?

    Raiders...The Snake...Allen....Brown (would ya believe they came real close to being caled Oakland Senors)
    Chargers...Rivers..LT...Alworth
    Broncos...Elway...Davis...Smith
    Texans/Chiefs...Patrick Mahomes..ok ok...Len Dawson...Nigerian Nightmare...Taylor
    Steelers..Big Ben...The Bus...Brown
    Bengals....Anderson?...Dillon...Green
    Browns...Otto...Brown....Warfield?
    Ravens...Flacco...Rice...I give???
    Colts...Manning...James...Harrison
    Texans...Watson...Foster...Johnson
    Jags...Brunell...Taylor...Smith
    Oilers/Titans...Moon...Campbell...Hennighan?
    Pats...THE GOAT...BAM...Stanley Steamer
    Titans/Jets...Broadway Joe...Martin...Maynard
    Bills...Kelly..Thomas..Reed..............................legit triplets
    Dolphins...Marino...Csonka...Clayton

    Would ya believe these NFL teams?

    Dayton Triangles
    Tonawanda Kardex......ha~~~
    Kansas City Cowboys
    Last edited by Emerson; 10-10-2018 at 06:05 AM.

  2. #2
    God Mode
    TB12's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    5,710
    Rep Power
    247340
      Country                    United States

    Re: The Triplets

    There can be only 3.

    Fate whispers to the warrior
    'You can not withstand the storm.'
    The warrior whispers back,

    I am the storm.


  3. #3
    Mid-Card Champion

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    554
    Rep Power
    39622

    Re: The Triplets

    Quote Originally Posted by TB12 View Post
    There can be only 3.

    When it comes to a real/legit THE TRIPLETS, yep,

  4. #4
    ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔノ ︵ ┻━┻
    The Loocha Bear's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Northern Germany
    Posts
    938
    Rep Power
    81170
      Country                    Marshall Islands

    Re: The Triplets

    Quote Originally Posted by Emerson View Post
    This will be the best QB/RB/WR for all the teams in my opinion. I am going with vs their era, and not just stats. I know, Swann and Stallworth are Hall of Famers, but they can't match Antonio Brown.

    What Browns QB can compare to Otto Graham?

    Will go with what team they should be on, if more than one team.

    Here goes.

    Niners...Montana...Gore...Rice
    Cards...Hart...Anderson...Fitzgerald
    Seahawks...Wilson...Alexander...Largent
    Rams...Warner...Dickerson...Bruce
    Packers...Rodgers...Taylor...Hutson
    Bears...Luckman...Payton...Marshall
    Lions...Stafford...Sanders...Megatron
    Vikes...Tarkenton....Peterson...Moss
    Cowboys...Aikman...Smith...Irvin............legit triplets (would ya believe came real close to being called Dallas Rangers)
    Redskins...Jurgenson...Riggins...Monk
    Eagles...McNabb...Montgomery...Carmichael
    Giants....Eli...Barber...Odell
    Panthers...Newton...Williams...Smith
    Saints...Brees...Ingram...Ah....Colson???
    Falcons...Ryan...Riggs..Julio
    Buc's...Testerverde???...Wilder............damn? House?

    Raiders...The Snake...Allen....Brown (would ya believe they came real close to being caled Oakland Senors)
    Chargers...Rivers..LT...Alworth
    Broncos...Elway...Davis...Smith
    Texans/Chiefs...Patrick Mahomes..ok ok...Len Dawson...Nigerian Nightmare...Taylor
    Steelers..Big Ben...The Bus...Brown
    Bengals....Anderson?...Dillon...Green
    Browns...Otto...Brown....Warfield?
    Ravens...Flacco...Rice...I give???
    Colts...Manning...James...Harrison
    Texans...Watson...Foster...Johnson
    Jags...Brunell...Taylor...Smith
    Oilers/Titans...Moon...Campbell...Hennighan?
    Pats...THE GOAT...BAM...Stanley Steamer
    Titans/Jets...Broadway Joe...Martin...Maynard
    Bills...Kelly..Thomas..Reed..............................legit triplets
    Dolphins...Marino...Csonka...Clayton

    Would ya believe these NFL teams?

    Dayton Triangles
    Tonawanda Kardex......ha~~~
    Kansas City Cowboys
    And now please give us for every single triplet reasons for why they are the best of their franchises....in form of a text.

  5. #5
    Mid-Card Champion

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    554
    Rep Power
    39622

    Re: The Triplets

    Quote Originally Posted by The Loocha Bear View Post
    And now please give us for every single triplet reasons for why they are the best of their franchises....in form of a text.
    If you disagree with what I have by all means chim in with who you have.

  6. #6
    ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔノ ︵ ┻━┻
    The Loocha Bear's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Northern Germany
    Posts
    938
    Rep Power
    81170
      Country                    Marshall Islands

    Re: The Triplets

    Quote Originally Posted by Emerson View Post
    If you disagree with what I have by all means chim in with who you have.
    No, thanks...but please give us more than just another list of dropping names or naming stats you found somewhere online. Just give us your own thoughts...for once...

  7. #7
    Mid-Card Champion

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    554
    Rep Power
    39622

    Re: The Triplets

    Quote Originally Posted by The Loocha Bear View Post
    No, thanks...but please give us more than just another list of dropping names or naming stats you found somewhere online. Just give us your own thoughts...for once...
    Found online?

    Ok my man, find these...online...ok?

    What College QB became a RB his first season as a pro, he had a 1000 yard season?

    Who was the first HBCU RB to have a 1000 yard rushing season in the NFL?

    How many pro footballers ran on WR 4x1 teams in college?

    Give me the name that goes with these nicknames.

    "Super Gnat"
    "The Hammer"
    "Mini"
    "Thunder"
    "Tank"
    "Truck"
    "Cannonball"
    "Kansas Comet"
    "The Flea"

    Here's what you're going to do....0. Yep, nobody takes the time to Google anything.

    Long time fan here who saw Jim Brown while he was still at Syracuse. Saw an NFL with just 14 teams.

    Dude....online...hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~

  8. #8

    Silk's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Hell on Earth
    Posts
    7,469
    Rep Power
    595411
      Country                    United States

    Re: The Triplets

    Quote Originally Posted by Emerson View Post
    Found online?

    Ok my man, find these...online...ok?

    What College QB became a RB his first season as a pro, he had a 1000 yard season?

    Who was the first HBCU RB to have a 1000 yard rushing season in the NFL?

    How many pro footballers ran on WR 4x1 teams in college?

    Give me the name that goes with these nicknames.

    "Super Gnat"
    "The Hammer"
    "Mini"
    "Thunder"
    "Tank"
    "Truck"
    "Cannonball"
    "Kansas Comet"
    "The Flea"

    Here's what you're going to do....0. Yep, nobody takes the time to Google anything.

    Long time fan here who saw Jim Brown while he was still at Syracuse. Saw an NFL with just 14 teams.

    Dude....online...hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~
    I mean, this is all easily searchable stuff. Achievements and nicknames are documented. I think his point is all you ever contribute is things found in record books and archives and rarely have much actual personal analysis. Sure these are obscure stats and nicknames, but it's definitely stuff that could pretty simply be found online.



    Silk's Big Dumb Video Game Thread
    WC Rumble Winner 2017, Comic and Game Dork, Walked With Elias Before Anyone, #Iconic

    Never Forget
    Spoiler:


    [footnote: Is now the longest reigning WWE Champion in Smackdown history]


  9. #9
    God Mode
    TB12's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    5,710
    Rep Power
    247340
      Country                    United States

    Re: The Triplets

    I want to see his spreadsheets on how great Bullet Bob was.

    Because Bullet Bob was great.
    Fate whispers to the warrior
    'You can not withstand the storm.'
    The warrior whispers back,

    I am the storm.


  10. #10
    Mid-Card Champion

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    554
    Rep Power
    39622

    Re: The Triplets

    Quote Originally Posted by TB12 View Post
    I want to see his spreadsheets on how great Bullet Bob was.

    Because Bullet Bob was great.
    Bullet Bob ran these WR's in track,

    First sub 6.0 with his WR 5.9
    Tied the 9.3, 9.2 100 yards WR, first to run a 9.1WR, ran that numerous times.
    WR 20.5 200m
    WR 10.06 100m
    His 64 Olympic 4x1 anchor.....legendary

    The greatest 100m sprinter ever up until Carl Lewis in the 80;s.

    Was a RB at Florida A&M, the Cowboys made a WR out of him. A great long ball threat,,,obviously, and a good punt returner.

    He would STILL be the fastest man in the NFL right now, yep, he's beating Tyreek Hill, up until the 200m, Hill wins that.

  11. #11
    Yooooo Mang
    JakeYourBooty's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Grapevine,TX
    Posts
    13,707
    Rep Power
    235504

    Re: The Triplets

    I’m not big on Barber for the Giants best RB I always preferred Jacobs but in 6 years I’m betting it’s Barkley. Eli and Odell I agree


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  12. #12
    Mid-Card Champion

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    554
    Rep Power
    39622

    Re: The Triplets

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeYourBooty View Post
    I’m not big on Barber for the Giants best RB I always preferred Jacobs but in 6 years I’m betting it’s Barkley. Eli and Odell I agree


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Barber is the franchise All Time Leading Rusher.

    The Giants really not known for RB's.

  13. #13
    Yooooo Mang
    JakeYourBooty's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Grapevine,TX
    Posts
    13,707
    Rep Power
    235504

    Re: The Triplets

    Quote Originally Posted by Emerson View Post
    Barber is the franchise All Time Leading Rusher.

    The Giants really not known for RB's.
    Nope they are my team and I’m 42 and I can’t name many worth a damn..but if he stays healthy and in NY Barkley will be the man...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  14. #14
    Mid-Card Champion

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    554
    Rep Power
    39622

    Re: The Triplets

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeYourBooty View Post
    Nope they are my team and I’m 42 and I can’t name many worth a damn..but if he stays healthy and in NY Barkley will be the man...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Some could even argue Frank Gifford as the best Giant RB, he is a HOFer.

    I like what they are doing with Barkley, yes get this guy out in space. I'm with you if he can stay healthy...................

  15. #15
    Yooooo Mang
    JakeYourBooty's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Grapevine,TX
    Posts
    13,707
    Rep Power
    235504

    Re: The Triplets

    Quote Originally Posted by Emerson View Post
    Some could even argue Frank Gifford as the best Giant RB, he is a HOFer.

    I like what they are doing with Barkley, yes get this guy out in space. I'm with you if he can stay healthy...................
    Yup it’s Barkley lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  16. #16
    God Mode
    TB12's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    5,710
    Rep Power
    247340
      Country                    United States

    Re: The Triplets

    Arguably one of my all time favorites ever.

    What a crazy good athlete he was.

    Played with both Staubach and Dandy Don.
    Fate whispers to the warrior
    'You can not withstand the storm.'
    The warrior whispers back,

    I am the storm.


  17. #17
    Mid-Card Champion

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    554
    Rep Power
    39622

    Re: The Triplets

    Quote Originally Posted by TB12 View Post
    Arguably one of my all time favorites ever.

    What a crazy good athlete he was.

    Played with both Staubach and Dandy Don.
    Bummer, never saw him as a Rattlers RB, that must have been a sight.

    His running mate was Bob Paremore who was a 9.4 cat himself. That is the fastest RB duo ever.

  18. #18

    Silk's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Hell on Earth
    Posts
    7,469
    Rep Power
    595411
      Country                    United States

    Re: The Triplets

    Now do it with full teams



    Silk's Big Dumb Video Game Thread
    WC Rumble Winner 2017, Comic and Game Dork, Walked With Elias Before Anyone, #Iconic

    Never Forget
    Spoiler:


    [footnote: Is now the longest reigning WWE Champion in Smackdown history]


  19. #19
    God Mode
    TB12's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    5,710
    Rep Power
    247340
      Country                    United States

    Re: The Triplets

    Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    Now do it with full teams
    You do it.
    Fate whispers to the warrior
    'You can not withstand the storm.'
    The warrior whispers back,

    I am the storm.


  20. #20

    Silk's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Hell on Earth
    Posts
    7,469
    Rep Power
    595411
      Country                    United States

    Re: The Triplets

    Quote Originally Posted by TB12 View Post
    You do it.
    I lack the necessary wisdom.

    I could half-ass a Packers one but it would be disingenuous because I've never seen most of the old-timers play in more than one or two old game tapes. Rodgers at every position though because he's the GOAT.



    Silk's Big Dumb Video Game Thread
    WC Rumble Winner 2017, Comic and Game Dork, Walked With Elias Before Anyone, #Iconic

    Never Forget
    Spoiler:


    [footnote: Is now the longest reigning WWE Champion in Smackdown history]


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •