Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: WC's Greatest Superstars in WWE History - THE COUNTDOWN!

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status
      Country                    England

Re: WC's Greatest Superstars in WWE History - THE COUNTDOWN!

Well I've hated everything I seen from Pedro (and 70's WWE in general) but he certainly earns his spot. Big draw, big influence on how WWE would book latin wrestlers. He has the accomplishments and everything to go along with that.

Jeff Hardy has the accomplishments and has his famous moments but I always thought his title runs were forgettable and his matches/promos are generally not my thing.

I really overlooked Ted Dibiase - never came to mind.

Kane deserves a spot. Iconic debut and look. Longevity and has enough good matches under his belt. Don't put him near a mic though, his promos leading upto WM 20 are some of the worse promos ever.
    Spoiler:

Milano Forever!

Quote Originally Posted by The EC View Post
    Pedro Morales is one or the most accomplished men in WWE history yet is very often swept under the rug for reasons that are beyond me.
    Morales is interesting in that even with some old school fans, there comes a good amount of hate with the main criticism being that he can be a rather dull worker.

Status
      Country                    United States

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Morales is interesting in that even with some old school fans, there comes a good amount of hate with the main criticism being that he can be a rather dull worker.
    I get that. I've seen some clips, generally seems like a slow paced guy. Uses a lot of pretty bland holds. Never saw enough to form a real opinion though.

Team Canada

Status
      Country                    Canada

He Is Jack Brisco level bland and boring

But he was the centre piece of the WWWF For a few years in the early 70's

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

I’m gonna be honest, Pedro Morales feels like a “hey look at me, look how smart I am” vote here. Who the fuck ever talks about Pedro Morales compared to some of these other people. Tons of WrestleCrap is more iconic and carried over more than that guy’s legacy. If he was higher we would have had a problem.

Ted’s a classic. Classic character. Classic personality.

I find it funny a man with possibly the biggest list of straight up shit in his career is up so high, but I can’t really argue with how long and how crazily memorable his run has been. He floated around my list a bit honestly.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

YES! YES! YES!

Status
      Country                    England

I just assumed that the votes for Hardy Boys would be added to any votes for Matt and Jeff individually, so I'm surprised to see him make this list twice. Can't imagine anyone else is going to do that.

I really have no feel on Ted as a wrestler (never really felt a need to watch his stuff as no-one hypes any classic matches of his) but it's one of the GOAT heel gimmicks.

I think when I started watching wrestling as a kid, Kane embodied the magic of wrestling better than anyone. He was colourful, mysterious, scary, powerful, popular and unlike anything I'd ever seen before. When that pyro went off, shit was about to go down because his opponents were shit scared of him. Kane doing the four corner pyros has stuck with me nearly 20 years later as something that always make me smile. I also think he's one of the best WWE comedy guys ever when you look at things like the Hogan promo, the Team Hell No stuff, doing Santinos trombone, Kane-a-roonie etc.

Thread Information