Status

Re: OMB Presents Super Smash Bro's Mafia Game

Grim is your power for every night?

#GrimLove

Status
      Country                    Japan

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    Grim is my number one suspect right now.

My role isn't like Wang described. I can choose one person, and I see if anyone targeted them. I don't see who or what. I already explained in detail the first two nights. I don't get one for night 3. But I will get one later.

I believe Wang on getting the item, because the real person who got the item would surely come out and counter that.

Therefore, I am leaning towards a Grim vote today.
    I'm genuinely curious on your case on you believing I'm scum. Is it a feeling or do you have any concrete theory you have against me? Regardless, it's not looking good with Wang with a technical counter-claim.

#GrimLove

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Sayer View Post
    Grim is your power for every night?
    It's not every night. I only can use it the first three nights. Which makes me think everyone on the scum team has a power to use, either that or EVERYONE has a power.

The Mayor of Slamtown

Status

My role isn't like Wang described. I can choose one person, and I see if anyone targeted them. I don't see who or what. I already explained in detail the first two nights. I don't get one for night 3. But I will get one later.

I believe Wang on getting the item, because the real person who got the item would surely come out and counter that.

Also...you say here that you see IF someone was targetted but not "what".

But earlier you said you found out that Jiggy was kidnapped.

So which is it?

Cult of Fuji

Status
      Country                    us=United States

I didnt describe your role. I was stating how the gift worked for me and when I asked OMB about mine which was after you stated about Jiggy vanishing and then being kidnapped.

If you was talking about the theory of you and Jiggy being Mafia partners that was just a theory to go along with what everyone else was already discussing just a theory to go along with it.

I kept my info until daytime so mafia would have anything else to use later on.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

TEAM CYRUS

The Mayor of Slamtown

Status

Baldy, Sic,

I'd love to hear your opinions on this.

Status
      Country                    United States

Also...you say here that you see IF someone was targetted but not "what".

But earlier you said you found out that Jiggy was kidnapped.

So which is it?
    I described last night that the response was Jiggy was unique. I pointed out to Wang/Sic that when I checked Shake, all I got back was that he was targeted with an action. Go back and read those posts.

You and Grim trying to make something out of nothing is what has me on you. And it'd make sense to try and twist it on me since Grim and you have been in my top three since about my second post in this game.

Established Veteran

Status
      Country                    Wales

Well I can say I put a vote for Wang to get given that gift that was on offer so i'm more likely to go with what he is saying at the moment.

Taking everything into account..the whole two people claiming a similar role (It's plausible I know, but would it be done in a smaller game?) and the revealing of information about Jiggy, if pushed I would learn towards Sully being the most likely target at the moment.
    I have a plan so cunning......

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
    Well I can say I put a vote for Wang to get given that gift that was on offer so i'm more likely to go with what he is saying at the moment.

Taking everything into account..the whole two people claiming a similar role (It's plausible I know, but would it be done in a smaller game?) and the revealing of information about Jiggy, if pushed I would learn towards Sully being the most likely target at the moment.
    I believe Wang got it, and I believe he's telling the truth. His power didn't sound identical to mine, it sounded like the other half of what it usual is.

It's Grim who seemed to copy my role. Grim, the guy who I voted for yesterday.

The Mayor of Slamtown

Status

I described last night that the response was Jiggy was unique. I pointed out to Wang/Sic that when I checked Shake, all I got back was that he was targeted with an action. Go back and read those posts.

You and Grim trying to make something out of nothing is what has me on you. And it'd make sense to try and twist it on me since Grim and you have been in my top three since about my second post in this game.
    You honestly dont see how its suspect that you said"I dont get information on what action was taken on them" when earlier you said exactly what happened to Jiggy. We're just supposed to accept that the mod fucked up rather than you didnt expect Grim to have the exact same role?

You only said thst the response was unique when it was changed from "Vanished" to "Kidnapped".

Status

You honestly dont see how its suspect that you said"I dont get information on what action was taken on them" when earlier you said exactly what happened to Jiggy. We're just supposed to accept that the mod fucked up rather than you didnt expect Grim to have the exact same role?

You only said thst the response was unique when it was changed from "Vanished" to "Kidnapped".
    You truly are an idiot. If you're town, then the best thing you could where possibly do in every one of these games is just never post. Because you're truly an idiot.

I don't know what else to tell you. I've told you all how it is. I thought I said it was unique after the vanished part, but either way it was.

I told you what I got from Shake on night 1, and what I got from Jiggy on night 2. The second PM from OMB was unprompted, I didn't ask him to clarify or anything. He took it upon himself to change it from vanished to kidnapped.

The Mayor of Slamtown

Status

Right, Im an idiot gor pointing out that you said you dont know what actions are taken on a person, only who targetted them, but you did in Jiggy's case. Im an idiot for finding that suspect. Right.

Status

Baldy, Sic,

I'd love to hear your opinions on this.
    Give me a minute to catch up. Glad the day isn't over for once when I get on.

ECW/WCW vs. WWF Invasion

*You heard right, it's coming back. Look for it soon in a BTB section near you*
    HELLO, EMMA: SCREAM MAFIA 2

- - - - - - -
    - XX
    The
    Antichrist of WC/nWo Immortal XX -
    - - - - - - -
    Our shoes cost more than your HOUSE. Our watches are worth more than your LIFE. Our swagger might cost you your WIFE.

#GrimLove

Status

Sully, I'm suspect of you because you've been trying to pile on suspicion on me for the last two days without any really clear reason other than, "yep, he's my #1 suspect."

I even asked you to give me some specific reasons why you suspect me but instead you no sold the question and ignored it entirely. Do you see how that would make you suspect in this situation?

Not to mention the whole "kidnapping" fiasco and it's no reason people suspect you.

MC Mitchy D

Status
      Country                    Canada

Sayer’s making sense for once

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status

Right, Im an idiot gor pointing out that you said you dont know what actions are taken on a person, only who targetted them, but you did in Jiggy's case. Im an idiot for finding that suspect. Right.
    I explained all that I know. I don't know why I got a unique response for Jiggy, but this is an OMB game so.

I just want to know who you're gonna blame it on if you push this lynch on me. When I flip.

Because no way I am letting you say I brought it on myself.

The Mayor of Slamtown

Status

By the way, you did the same the thing, where you got extremely defensive and insulting when TGO and I Rode you as mafia.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Barrows View Post
    Sully, I'm suspect of you because you've been trying to pile on suspicion on me for the last two days without any really clear reason other than, "yep, he's my #1 suspect."

I even asked you to give me some specific reasons why you suspect me but instead you no sold the question and ignored it entirely. Do you see how that would make you suspect in this situation?

Not to mention the whole "kidnapping" fiasco and it's no reason people suspect you.
    What's your long term plan here? Because when I flip, it's you. Plain and simple.

So if you and Sayer are town, you just lost us the game.

Can we get some people with actual brains in here, instead of the usual crowd that loses town the game every single fucking time when town?

#GrimLove

Status

What's your long term plan here? Because when I flip, it's you. Plain and simple.

So if you and Sayer are town, you just lost us the game.

Can we get some people with actual brains in here, instead of the usual crowd that loses town the game every single fucking time when town?
    The only person without any fucking brains is you dude. You did this last game as mafia and now you're doing it again.

Your fuck up is what is doing you in. I've given you plenty of time to give me a reason on why you're suspect of me, but instead you're screaming like a chicken getting it's head cut off, insulting me and Sayer when you were caught in a contradiction.

Get the fuck out of here with that bush league fucking play and kiss my ass, cunt.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Grim Barrows View Post
    The only person without any fucking brains is you dude. You did this last game as mafia and now you're doing it again.

Your fuck up is what is doing you in. I've given you plenty of time to give me a reason on why you're suspect of me, but instead you're screaming like a chicken getting it's head cut off, insulting me and Sayer when you were caught in a contradiction.

Get the fuck out of here with that bush league fucking play and kiss my ass, cunt.
    At first it was instinct, but since you "power claimed" my power that's the reason.

That, and pushing the Vayne lynch.

You and Sayer both right there. It made NO sense to lynch Vayne in a game this small, on Day 2.

Every one who pushed that is sus to me, and you and Sayer are at the front of it.

I've been honest and straight forward with everything I have said. And for the record, that whole "you played like this last time as mafia" is such a cheap fucking play. Becsuse I play the same no matter what I am, and in fact Every one last game hesitated to lynch me because they said I played like my town self.

Thread Information