Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: UFC 229 October 6 - Khabib VS McGregor

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Re: UFC 229 October 6 - Khabib VS McGregor

you wanna start a MMA org together and do matchmaking and shit?

i wanna see derrick lewis vs dada now too

~
    ~ THE KING OF KINGS ~~
    Spoiler:

God's Gift to God

Status

Quote Originally Posted by RainShaker View Post
    you wanna start a MMA org together and do matchmaking and shit?

i wanna see derrick lewis vs dada now too
    Fuck yeah bro. POWERFUL MMA

God's Gift to God

Status

Gotta do schaub vs ronda

People's Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Raye View Post
    I have to admit...America being the greatest country is a halirious comment.

Khabib fuckin destroyed Conor. Conor made me think less of Catholics because of his actions building the fight though.

In the end..it sells the next fight. I hope Khabib destroys Conor again
    Here fishy fishy fishy.......

Jobber

Status
      Country                    Canada

Quote Originally Posted by indyfan View Post
    I have to admit...America being the greatest country is a halirious comment.

Khabib fuckin destroyed Conor. Conor made me think less of Catholics because of his actions building the fight though.

In the end..it sells the next fight. I hope Khabib destroys Conor again
    Again, the same is applied here. Conor is not a representative of all Catholics. You can't point to a single individual and appoint him as the focal point of an entire religion.. Conor's actions are not a representative of every person who follows his religion. If somebody tomorrow night on the news is convicted of murder, and he so happens to be a Christian.. does that create a negative connotation surrounding Christians? No. It doesn't suddenly appoint every Christian as a murder. I don't understand the piss-poor logic being applied here and it rattles my brains that people even have a though process that is wired that way.

The only thing that needs to be recognized about religion in regards to this event is that Conor bashed Khabib's religion. It was unnecessary and added extra fuel to the fire that didn't need to be added. Bashing a religion should not be deemed an appropriate method to "building up a fight", nor was it all "business" as Conor has apparently noted it to be. Dana has his head so far up Conor's ass it's ridiculous.

People's Champion

Status

Again, the same is applied here. Conor is not a representative of all Catholics. You can't point to a single individual and appoint him as the focal point of an entire religion.. Conor's actions are not a representative of every person who follows his religion. If somebody tomorrow night on the news is convicted of murder, and he so happens to be a Christian.. does that create a negative connotation surrounding Christians? No. It doesn't suddenly appoint every Christian as a murder. I don't understand the piss-poor logic being applied here and it rattles my brains that people even have a though process that is wired that way.

The only thing that needs to be recognized about religion in regards to this event is that Conor bashed Khabib's religion. It was unnecessary and added extra fuel to the fire that didn't need to be added. Bashing a religion should not be deemed an appropriate method to "building up a fight", nor was it all "business" as Conor has apparently noted it to be. Dana has his head so far up Conor's ass it's ridiculous.
    I was being sarcastic.

Jobber

Status

Quote Originally Posted by indyfan View Post
    I was being sarcastic.
    Ah apologies, I couldn't tell

People's Champion

Status

Ah apologies, I couldn't tell
    No worries!!!!

I completeley agree.i dont see how bashing a religion or his family builds a fight. Bash the man and his abilities.

No one bought the fight because he offered him a drink and Khabib said no

Status

So I seen a video where Danis isn't even talking or looking at Khabib prior to the brawl. Some dude in a blue suit, who is part of Khabib's crew, put his hand on him and they obviously got into a war of words. Khabib noticed this and jumped the cage.

Blue suit dude tried to cheapshot Danis a few times during the brawl too.

Idk if Danis really was antagonising Khabib or not but blue suit dude probably helped precipitate the brawl.

Also heard Ali Abdelaziz's son has contacted NSAC about his missing child support payments. Guess Ali won't be getting a cut of Khabib's pay if it's released.

There's also a rumour doing the rounds that Khabib failed a drug test... But I doubt it.

Too much shady shit going on
    Last edited by RainShaker; 10-12-2018 at 03:16 AM.

~
    ~ THE KING OF KINGS ~~
    Spoiler:

God's Gift to God

Status

So I seen a video where Danis isn't even talking or looking at Khabib prior to the brawl. Some dude in a blue suit, who is part of Khabib's crew, put his hand on him and they obviously got into a war of words. Khabib noticed this and jumped the cage.

Idk if Danis really was antagonising Khabib or not but blue suit dude probably helped precipitate the brawl.

Also heard Ali Abdelaziz's son has contacted NSAC about his missing child support payments. Guess Ali won't be getting a cut of Khabib's pay if it's released.

There's also a rumour doing the rounds that Khabib failed a drug test... But I doubt it.

If he failed a test then I'm calling up Alex Jones cause that's real suspicious mate

Status

I think it's debunked since he's getting recognised for passing 25 straight.

I find it suspicious all these Abdelaziz managed fighters are supporting Tukhugov all of a sudden. At least I think they are managed by him.

Some dude has dug up real dirty shit on Ali.

~
    ~ THE KING OF KINGS ~~
    Spoiler:

God's Gift to God

Status

Hasn't he always been lowkey known as a giant scumbag? I love seeing twitter trolls bash Ariel for always seeming to defend him because he manages so many fighters that they say he wouldn't have a career anymore if they stopped appearing on his show

Jobber

Status

There have already been reports from people who were at the event that Danis was shouting shit at Khabib, I forgot exactly what he said, I think it was something along the lines of a f**king muslim rat, can't recall, too lazy to find the video where some guy was saying people from the event have messaged him.

Status

There have already been reports from people who were at the event that Danis was shouting shit at Khabib, I forgot exactly what he said, I think it was something along the lines of a f**king muslim rat, can't recall, too lazy to find the video where some guy was saying people from the event have messaged him.
    That's right I suppose it could be during the fight. I rewatched the video and realised Dillon was actually talking to him towards the end of the fight but Khabib's associate definitely aggravated things a bit.

lmao cox. yeah he's scum. fuck that guy. I saw a picture of Khabib with some Russian dictator too. He's probably got some serious backing.

~
    ~ THE KING OF KINGS ~~
    Spoiler:

People's Champion

Status

Khabib basically told Dana to go fuck himself.

Thread Information