Thread: unfinished

Good robot Us's

Status

unfinished

i dont know what to do with this. i started this last week. the two top images were resized to fit 500x500. the bottom had the canvas size reduced as well because there was too much empty space.

Jobber

Status
      Country                    Canada

Re: unfinished

I love the bottom one, these are so cool!! Teach me :o are there any recommended tutorials on youtube or anything?

Good robot Us's

Status

Re: unfinished

im a gimp user so "logos by nick"(if i remember correctly he does own photoshop and inkscape) is currently the only gfxer i subbed on youtube, i saved a bunch of tuts from a forum thats basiclly dead. This might come as a insult but its not, you might wanna check, "you suck at photoshop" by mydamnchannel on youtube. It goes through alot of photoshop options to use in different ways. One phrase that really sticks out that i remember is, "youve only been using about 40 dollars worth of photoshop" i rewatched alot of the videos this past year reminicing aboot how active the gfx community was back from 08 to '12 not only is the videos entertaining, but they are very goid in the basics of art.

Theres also deviantart where there are still active taggers(forum sigs) who upload to deviant groups. There is a gfx forum that is active but its a french forum so i cant speak a word of french to create an account. -_- devinatart might be the best active site for inspiration and feedback. Not only for feedback but also resources like brushes, renders, and c4d packs.

For more inspiration, pewdiepie also has his "fabolizer" videos, another one but its his only video is royalzeviking "photoshop my friends".

Even though i started tagging in 06, im still considered an intermediate skill level gfxer. I could attempt to create a few tuts if yom pm me in subjects you want to learn. Though we might have different programs so things like displace maps in gimp you just need one layer equal in size to the canvas while photoshop you need a psd file to create those effects.

Thread Information