Thread: WWE Hell In A Cell 2018 - Dolph Ziggler/Drew McIntyre vs Seth Rollins/Dean Ambrose

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

Hell in a Cell WWE Hell In A Cell 2018 - Dolph Ziggler/Drew McIntyre vs Seth Rollins/Dean Ambrose

Quote Originally Posted by WWE.com
    Get ready for all-out tag team bedlam at WWE Hell in a Cell, where newly-crowned Raw Tag Team Champions Dolph Ziggler & Drew McIntrye will go to war against Intercontinental Champion Seth Rollins & Dean Ambrose.

A marquee matchup between the tandems has been building ever since The Shield used a Triple Powerbomb to prevent Braun Strowman from cashing in his Money in the Bank contract on Universal Champion Roman Reigns. After the attack, The Monster Among Men went looking for some backup of his own. On the same night that he would hand over his contract in exchange for a title showdown against Reigns inside Hell in a Cell at the Sept. 16 pay-per-view, Strowman turned on The Big Dog in a tag team match against Ziggler & McIntrye and helped his newfound cohorts to lay wasted all three Hounds of Justice.

Inevitably, Reigns, Rollins and Ambrose launched a counter-offensive on the new association the following week, but they were arrested for their efforts, so they were not on hand to see Ziggler & McIntrye overcome The B-Team later that night to capture the Raw Tag Team Championship. When The Shield finally posted bail just in time to crash Raw’s main event, Ziggler, McIntyre and Strowman once again proved to be one step ahead of the brothers-in-arms when they used a small army of Raw Superstars to help to take out the black-clad trio.

The tenacious Shield remerged six days before WWE Hell in a Cell to get the drop on Ziggler and McIntyre. Following this onslaught, Acting Raw General Manager Baron Corbin decided to do what was “best for business” by making what promises to be an absolutely chaotic Raw Tag Team Title Match between Ziggler & McIntyre and Rollins & Ambrose at WWE Hell in a Cell.

Let the carnage continue when Ziggler & McIntyre battle The Shield for the Raw Tag Team Championship this Sunday at WWE Hell in a Cell, streaming live on the award-winning WWE Network at 7 ET/4 PT.

Chikara Trainee

Status

Re: WWE Hell In A Cell 2018 - Dolph Ziggler/Drew McIntyre vs Seth Rollins/Dean Ambros

I could see it going either way but I think Ziggler and McIntyre retain. The match will be solid.

Drink the Kool-Aid

Status

Re: WWE Hell In A Cell 2018 - Dolph Ziggler/Drew McIntyre vs Seth Rollins/Dean Ambros

As much as Seth has had a great run recently, I can't see him becoming a double champion. Dolph and Drew to retain so The Big Dog can win and the two groups will set at 1-1. Nothing will be resolved and they'll continue to bicker their way into Melbourne, Australia for a 6 man tag.

With that being said, this has potential match of the night written all over it as far as I'm concerned. I don't like this angle but I am looking forward to the match.

YES! YES! YES!

Status
      Country                    England

The titles will go to the shield eventually because AOP are the next team being built up and them vs Ziggler and McIntyre doesn’t sound right.

Drink the Kool-Aid

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    The titles will go to the shield eventually because AOP are the next team being built up and them vs Ziggler and McIntyre doesn’t sound right.
    If that's the case, and there is a BIG chance that it is, I at least hope that Seth drops the IC Title before becoming a tag champ. I HATE when wrestlers hold two belts and basically neglect one and WWE books Shield over everything, which means the IC Title will probably become an afterthought.

Would be disappointing considering the couple of years the title has had before this.

Rowdy RaiZ-R Rousey

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    Battle of the vests! Maybe the losers of that feud have to give up their current ring attire because as it stands the Authors look like members of the Shield.

On this match though; should be good. It all comes down to the booking really because nothing on this card looks like it'll shit the bed unless they hamstring the talent with wacky af booking decisions.

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status
      Country                    England

I'm probably less up on this match than most because of my controversial thoughts on Seth recently but him teaming with Dean Ambrose sounds pretty great. I really loved them as a duo last year and was one of the highlights of the year, tag wise anyway. If they have a performance anywhere near the level of 2017, this should be an awesome match. Drew and Ziggler don't really do much for me as a tag team but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt by blaming most of it on them facing the B-Team. Should be a solid match at a minimum.
    Spoiler:

Milano Forever!

Thread Information