Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Bound for Glory 2018 Discussion Thread

YES! YES! YES!

Status
      Country                    England

Re: Bound for Glory 2018 Discussion Thread

My gut feeling is that it has to be Aries' idea and his way of a hissy fit to undermine the win of Impact. There's no way Impact management would be that stupid to run an angle like that where they expose the business to Russo level dumbness. It is a shame because Aries has been great for them this year but they have to cut ties after that.

The Su Yung stuff has been 'Lucha Underground deleted scenes' bad ever since she showed up so I'm excited to see the worst of her yet.

I have a feeling that Ellsworth was supposed to be Janela and they had to cobble together a quick alternative.

The Machine

Status
      Country                    Great Britain

Just had a quick look at bfg and Aries no sold what a prick! Fancy doing that on what's supposed to be the biggest ppv for Impact , Johnny impacts flip back somersault outside the ring was really impressive and it lived up to expectations , but a.a. done something that's not supposed to happen , even if you hate the guts off your opponent you still have to respect the company you work for as they pay you a good deal of money to work for there product , I thought Aries had class but after his comments about taya's weight and doing that he needs to be given his P45 and it shows he's another wrestler who thinks his self worth is more important than the brand he works for what a total idiot , I wonder where he will end up ??

Ove beat lucha Bros and cage , what was was the thinking behind this? Someone on here commented that it will be to set up callihan v cage for the xdvision title I think they were right , good Match and some nice move sets , cage is a great wrestler as I've said before he can do things other wrestlers his size can't even dream of doing , he's going to be the face of impact within the next year as he has it all , pentagon jr is one of the best in the world and always delivers and Fenix is getting better and better each time always puts his body on the line , I don't like ove but they are good (they could do with a good soak in the shower they look scruffy , it's off putting imagine going in for a grapple with them urgh bet they stink ,)

Match of the night Taya v Tessa was off the chain that moonsault Taya done she nearly missed but just hit the Tessa , a bit more and she would have broke her jaw , I liked how Tessa showed her strength when Taya had her in the submission was really impressive, these two are going to have a great rivalry in Impact and once again the k.o division shows wwe how it's done with these two who are in the top 10 best in women's wrestling any promotions worldwide ,

Allie v su young meh , allies really impressed me how far she's come on in such a short space and if Gail Kim thought she had the potential than I'm invested in her as Gail was one of the best women wrestlers in history period. Allie is such a a good actress I think she always delivers but I didn't like the segment after the match wtf was that all about jimmy Jacobs needs a talking too if that was his idea , superpowers coming out of su youngster hands god it was like watching wcw during Vince Russo era which was fcking terrible ( excuse my language, he's a total douchebag) hope Rosemary comes back as with her Taya, Allie ,Tessa , Kera and hopefully Madison rayne eddies wife etc they have a division which is really good and can show other products how to wrestle as wwe sucks ATM and MLB doesn't have many women on m there's some good women wrestlers in nxt , progress etc but not al, of them I get to see.

Oh this was a a gut wrenching match the OGZ v LAX it was really good but I was hoping that it would end quickly as the boards looked really unstable in the center of the ring and I thought king hurt himself when he tried to jump through the ropes but got caught , Hernandez was back on form , he should be given a contract as he looked good last night and sold loads of moves , I always watch lax as they have got better under konnan's tutoring really impressive but I'd like to know has konnan got something wrong with his health as he looks really gaunt and pale every time I see him , hopefully lax will get some decent competition in the next few months as there miles ahead of all other tag teams in Impact , hopefully the lucha Bros get a shot as I'd like to see that match!

Killer kross and moose v Eddie Edwards and tommy dreamer was ok , but I don't get it , I thought dreamer and Eddie weren't friends anymore so it didn't make sense I no it was a kayfabe stunt but it made the creative look so stupid , it was ok.

Didn't watch anymore but I'd give a solid 7/10,

Peace.
    Last edited by Psychosis; Yesterday at 06:41 AM. Reason: Forgot to put the ogz v lax match
    Favorite WWF Wrestlers: Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock, Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, Undertaker, HBK, Triple H , Rey Mysterio , Eddie Guerrero , Kane .

Favorite British Wrestlers: Davey Boy Smith Snr, Doug Williams, William Regal, Spud/ Drake Maverick, Will Ospreay, Drew McIntyre, Nick Aldis , Marty Scurll , Rampage Brown .

Favorite Active Wrestlers: Brian Cage, Charlotte Flair , Pentagon Jr , Ronda Rousey , Ricochet, Becky Lynch , Kenny Omega , Taya Valkyrie, Rey Fenix , Liv Morgan.

The Machine

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Raye View Post
    Abyss is part of creative, I'm sure he didn't mind. Also, who's to say WWE even wanted Abyss? They would've completely watered him down and made him a shell of what made him great to begin with.

They offered him a ton of money in his prime think around 2005-6 to be at wrestlemania v undertaker , which would have been awesome to see , when they were both at the top of both products.

Peace raye.
    Last edited by Psychosis; Yesterday at 06:30 AM.
    Favorite WWF Wrestlers: Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock, Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, Undertaker, HBK, Triple H , Rey Mysterio , Eddie Guerrero , Kane .

Favorite British Wrestlers: Davey Boy Smith Snr, Doug Williams, William Regal, Spud/ Drake Maverick, Will Ospreay, Drew McIntyre, Nick Aldis , Marty Scurll , Rampage Brown .

Favorite Active Wrestlers: Brian Cage, Charlotte Flair , Pentagon Jr , Ronda Rousey , Ricochet, Becky Lynch , Kenny Omega , Taya Valkyrie, Rey Fenix , Liv Morgan.

The Machine

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    My gut feeling is that it has to be Aries' idea and his way of a hissy fit to undermine the win of Impact. There's no way Impact management would be that stupid to run an angle like that where they expose the business to Russo level dumbness. It is a shame because Aries has been great for them this year but they have to cut ties after that.

The Su Yung stuff has been 'Lucha Underground deleted scenes' bad ever since she showed up so I'm excited to see the worst of her yet.

I have a feeling that Ellsworth was supposed to be Janela and they had to cobble together a quick alternative.

It was classless wasn't ed? Joey janela v eli drake would be off the charts , hopefully janela returns as he's impressive, have u sateen the documentary about him on youtube called please don't die by Kenny Johnson it's worth a watch as u like him don't you ,

Peace ed.

Prince Of Joshi

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post

Really that was a rumor going on with Janela I didn't know that. I would of loved to see him tear it up with Drake, but they truly dropped with that Segment as a whole. Oh let's use Ellsworth NY will love him..WRONG..WRONG!

I've seen some crazy shit in Lucha Underground, but for sure the Su Yung/Allie stuff was weird as fuck to watch. I just saw the Spoilers for where this will go and I'm wanting to put some holes in the Wall it's that terrible. I was highly disappointed in Aries last night he's been a great talent since coming back and to see that where's my belt. Aries I got the feeling felt disrespected because he came back when in his words on Life Support and he turned things around, and then you give the Title to Impact who he considers is wanting the fame and doesn't love Wrestling like he does in his eyes. Still he should of kept his feelings in check there and took a step back to understand you don't need the belt to be worth a damn in the company, you made this all happen within the World Title.

Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    It's Morphin Time: A Mighty Morphin Walkthrough

MC Mitchy D

Status
      Country                    Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Psychosis View Post
    They offered him a ton of money in his prime think around 2005-6 to be at wrestlemania v undertaker , which would have been awesome to see , when they were both at the top of both products.

Peace raye.
    Show me the link to this story cause this is the first time I’ve ever heard it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Machine

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Slick Mitch View Post
    Show me the link to this story cause this is the first time I’ve ever heard it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll see if I can find it Slick Mitch , might take a a day or two but I'll have an in depth look ,

Peace Slick Mitch.

The Machine

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Kairi HoHo View Post
    Really that was a rumor going on with Janela I didn't know that. I would of loved to see him tear it up with Drake, but they truly dropped with that Segment as a whole. Oh let's use Ellsworth NY will love him..WRONG..WRONG!

I've seen some crazy shit in Lucha Underground, but for sure the Su Yung/Allie stuff was weird as fuck to watch. I just saw the Spoilers for where this will go and I'm wanting to put some holes in the Wall it's that terrible. I was highly disappointed in Aries last night he's been a great talent since coming back and to see that where's my belt. Aries I got the feeling felt disrespected because he came back when in his words on Life Support and he turned things around, and then you give the Title to Impact who he considers is wanting the fame and doesn't love Wrestling like he does in his eyes. Still he should of kept his feelings in check there and took a step back to understand you don't need the belt to be worth a damn in the company, you made this all happen within the World Title.
    They need to get rid Kairi no one is bigger than the company and a.a. Has lot a lot of fans true his pathetic actions , if he was hoping to get back to wwe , this isn't how ur supposed to go about buisness , unless he's got an offer from another company which I doubt as now his true personality has shone through!! Another person in the buisness who thinks he's bigger than the company, which he isn't , if that Aries being his true self , it was a disgrace!

Peace Kairi .

Status
      Country                    United States

Take me back to the good old days.

I'm in the process of watching BFG now. All I can say is I hope Mack is here to stay.

The Machine

Status

Impact Wrestling Re: Bound for Glory 2018 Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by The EC View Post
    Take me back to the good old days.

I'm in the process of watching BFG now. All I can say is I hope Mack is here to stay.

@The EC your right that was the best period I'd say from 2005-2012 after that got got sour , lost a ton of money through bringing hogan , bischoff tried the wcw model he done so well from 95-98 but we all know how that went ,Dixie should have just kept investing in the talent she had as there was loads to choose from and just brought the odd one or two 'so called ' passed there prime performers , I think Impact is really getting back to a good standard obviously it won't hit the heights of nwa/TNA , then TNA but can still be the number two show which it is but if MLW keeps progressing then it will be good to see them either merge or work with each other all the time , I don't watch l.u. But have seen highlights I know it's based on cosplay some of the roles is Brian Cage Bane of Batman ?? I just wish know Johnny loads of names will just keep one and keep producing as that was his best match in Impact by far!! Anyone else think Taya Valkyrie is so hot? Heard some pathetic comments on social media about her weight it's bloody muscle haha,

Peace y'all.

Thread Information