Thread: WWE Hell In A Cell 2018 - Jeff Hardy vs Randy Orton

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

Hell in a Cell WWE Hell In A Cell 2018 - Jeff Hardy vs Randy Orton

Quote Originally Posted by WWE.com
    After months of being put through metaphorical hell at the hands of Randy Orton, Jeff Hardy will get his chance to brutalize The Viper inside of hell, literally, in a Hell in a Cell Match at the bout’s eponymous pay-per-view event.

Sporting a callous new attitude since reemerging on the blue brand, Orton has ruthlessly targeted Hardy with several prolonged blindside attacks, even tugging at The Charismatic Enigma’s earlobe, stomping him below the belt several times and wiping the paint off his foe’s face during an uncomfortable assault on SmackDown LIVE. The sadistic Viper, who recently lashed out at the WWE Universe for the lack of respect they’ve shown the 13-time World Champion, has promised to take out all of their heroes one at a time, starting with Hardy.

The Charismatic Enigma finally snapped during a singles match against Orton on SmackDown, taking a disqualification loss to The Apex Predator after delivering a ruthless low blow, beating his nemesis with anything that wasn’t nailed down as they brawled through the WWE Universe and savagely putting The Viper through a table with a Swanton Bomb off of some stage equipment. Hardy followed up on his jaw-dropping assault the next week by challenging Orton to a Hell in a Cell Match, and SmackDown LIVE General Manager Paige made the bout official.

Will Hardy finish what Orton started when the two step inside the unforgiving structure that is Hell in a Cell, or will The Viper strike yet again and take down the first of many heroes to come? Find out when the WWE Hell in a Cell pay-per-view event streams live on the award-winning WWE Network on Sunday, Sept. 16!

Internet Favorite

Status
      Country                    Wales

Re: WWE Hell In A Cell 2018 - Jeff Hardy vs Randy Orton

I can't believe they're putting this one inside a cell just to see Jeff put his health at risk and do something crazy.
    I have a plan so cunning......

Status
      Country                    United States

I'm worried about Hardy a bit in this one because it seems like they just set this up so he can do something pointlessly dangerous. But I'd be lying if I said I wasn't looking forward to it. This is a good environment for Orton to play up his psychotic streak and for Hardy to get mangled before mounting a heroic comeback.

Last Real Man Hype

Status

Considering all the people scared for Hardy, I wouldn't be shocked in the least if this were to stay within the cell for the whole match.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakstang
    You can't have a reasonable discussion about serious topics with people like Marketh around.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Marketh View Post
    Considering all the people scared for Hardy, I wouldn't be shocked in the least if this were to stay within the cell for the whole match.
    That Swanton Bomb on the apron was jarring. I just don't want to see him dive off the cell or anything too reckless. Space out your suicide attempts, you feel me?

Rowdy RaiZ-R Rousey

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Marketh View Post
    I can absolutely see that being the case... but Hardy's been quite vocal about this being the only match he's ever wanted to do that he's never had a chance to do; I wouldn't be surprised to see them end up on top of the Cell and Hardy taking some wild bump for the finish - my personal thought is that Orton will toss Jeff off the Cell after they've been brawling up there for a bit.

No Easy Way Out

Status
      Country                    Ireland

Swanton off the Cell through the announce table seems like the big spot. After the Shane elbows off the Cell, I just get too nervous watching those spots now, but it’s obvious Jeff is taking a bump off the thing either way.

Rowdy RaiZ-R Rousey

Status

I could see this being Jeff's last match to be honest. He's hurting and this is the one thing that he's never done that he's wanted to do. Him crashing and burning in a blaze of attempted glory is the perfect end to his career and it doesn't matter how crazy it is because (as long as he doesn't kill himself - which is always a possibility) he'll have time to heal up after.

The EST of WC

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

I defo think Hardy is doing a swanton off the cell tonight....it just seems setup for it.

Last Real Man Hype

Status

Plot twist: Orton takes the big bump for a change.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakstang
    You can't have a reasonable discussion about serious topics with people like Marketh around.

Status

*Brock comes out hardways Orton again, and puts him on announce table. Brock does Shooting star press off cage Some how Jeff Hardy has a career ending injury non related to any of these events.

Jeff Hardy will do something insane tonight.

Thread Information