Thread: WWE Hell In A Cell 2018 - Raw Women's Champion Ronda Rousey vs Alexa Bliss

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

Hell in a Cell WWE Hell In A Cell 2018 - Raw Women's Champion Ronda Rousey vs Alexa Bliss

Quote Originally Posted by WWE.com
    Having just won the Raw Women’s Championship, Ronda Rousey will make her first defense of the title at WWE Hell in a Cell against its former bearer, Alexa Bliss.

As revealed on Raw, Little Miss Bliss is medically cleared to redeem her opportunity to reclaim the title she lost to The Baddest Woman on the Planet at SummerSlam. She now looks to use the lessons from her title loss and attempt to hand Rousey her first defeat in WWE.

Tune in to WWE Hell in a Cell to see the action when Rousey defends her title against Bliss, streaming live Sunday, Sept. 16, on the award-winning WWE Network.
    Last edited by Smooth Jazz Wolf; 09-07-2018 at 12:51 AM.

YES! YES! YES!

Status
      Country                    England

Re: WWE Hell In A Cell 2018 - Raw Women's Ronda Rousey vs Alexa Bliss

It's Ronda, so I'll be into it, but Summerslam was so one-sided and presented Alexa as clearly not being on her level, that I don't see where the intrigue is in this match. Ronda won't drop before Evolution 100%.

Rowdy RaiZ-R Rousey

Status

Re: WWE Hell In A Cell 2018 - Raw Women's Champion Ronda Rousey vs Alexa Bliss

I'm surprised they're not saving Ronda's first title defence for Evolution to be honest and after the beating Alexa took at Summerslam this certainly isn't needed.

Thread Information