Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: PWA Fantasy League Sign Ups and Discussion

Squash Fodder

Status

Re: PWA Fantasy League Sign Ups and Discussion

Things to fix in the OP:

1. PURE Championship cash-in is 3 and 6 title defenses for IC and World Championships, respectively.

2. The Overness section has no mention of Prestige Championship. Also, there should be a small section that describes what the Prestige Championship is.

3. This is more of a question - but do you lose overness if you lose via CA? There is no info on this. We should add it in.
    KNIGHT KING KNUCKLES

5x PWA WORLD CHAMPION
    2x PWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION
    5x PWA TAG TEAM CHAMPION
    9x PWA PURE CHAMPION [current]
    1x PWA WOMENS CHAMPION
    12x PWA PRESTIGE CHAMPION [current]

JOIN PWA TODAY

The Machine

Status
      Country                    Great Britain

Nothing against the original Authority sweenz , skairipa , blaze but since knucks has joined you three he's had an eye to detail and for that should be kept on full time as the 4 of you together will only enhance this game further ,

Peace.
    Favorite WWF Wrestlers: Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock, Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, Undertaker, HBK, Triple H , Rey Mysterio , Eddie Guerrero , Kane .

Favorite British Wrestlers: Davey Boy Smith Snr, Doug Williams, William Regal, Spud/ Drake Maverick, Will Ospreay, Drew McIntyre, Nick Aldis , Marty Scurll , Rampage Brown .

Favorite Active Wrestlers: Brian Cage, Charlotte Flair , Pentagon Jr , Ronda Rousey , Ricochet, Becky Lynch , Kenny Omega , Taya Valkyrie, Rey Fenix , Liv Morgan.

The Machine

Status

Becca Quinn ffs are you kidding me ? What's going here howcan I go from nearly challenging mvk to be against the on the most on form woman in pwa, Wtf? So if who ever gets the two highest scores next week will get a shot at the Pure title , the one I want badly , oh it's on!!!!

Dreamer and Cross are very good but if your going to pair Leakee and I together you are going to be crushed!!!

Leakee then I'm gonna kick your arse at crown jewel. belive dat!

Peace.
    Last edited by Psychosis; 10-11-2018 at 05:47 AM. Reason: iPad as automated spelling on
    Favorite WWF Wrestlers: Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock, Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, Undertaker, HBK, Triple H , Rey Mysterio , Eddie Guerrero , Kane .

Favorite British Wrestlers: Davey Boy Smith Snr, Doug Williams, William Regal, Spud/ Drake Maverick, Will Ospreay, Drew McIntyre, Nick Aldis , Marty Scurll , Rampage Brown .

Favorite Active Wrestlers: Brian Cage, Charlotte Flair , Pentagon Jr , Ronda Rousey , Ricochet, Becky Lynch , Kenny Omega , Taya Valkyrie, Rey Fenix , Liv Morgan.

Backyarder

Status

Quote Originally Posted by King Knuckles View Post
    Things to fix in the OP:

1. PURE Championship cash-in is 3 and 6 title defenses for IC and World Championships, respectively.

2. The Overness section has no mention of Prestige Championship. Also, there should be a small section that describes what the Prestige Championship is.

3. This is more of a question - but do you lose overness if you lose via CA? There is no info on this. We should add it in.
    1/2 should be added if they are not there.

3. No, and champ who kept their title via champs advantage loses overness. For champs advantage to actually "work", the champ has to either be DQ'd or counted out.. as that is what champs advantage is. So if champs advantage was used to retain, the champ lost the match(and the challenger won) and overness gets adjusted as such. And due to the fact that the champs advantage was used, the challenger gets another chance at the title at the next opportunity with no champs advantage.

In the case of the prestige title, champ lost but retained. She loses overness and has to fight the challenger again next week. But due to the nature of the Prestige championship, there's a new challenger each week, which then makes the match a triple threat.

Backyarder

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Warlock View Post
    Announcement

Prestige Championship

Authority have been talking and have noted that there are ~20 active males on the roster and ~13 females on the roster. But men have 4 different championships(5 belts with the tag titles), where the women only have the one. That's a championship for every 4-5 males, but only 1 title for every 13 females. So we thought it was a good time to introduce a new women's title. Thus the Prestige Championship is born!! (tentative name)

So now for the nitty gritty.

How will this belt work:Initially we want this title to be used as an overness booster to help elevate some of the undercard(ie - orange) up the chart to get them into Women's World Championship contention. Something like the pure title where it is defended every week is a great way to do that. However, we also want this title to have the feeling of importance, with it having a champs advantage. So this title will be a hybrid of the two. It will be defended every week, but the champ will get the same 5% champs advantage as an IC/US title would have had. As always any wins due to CA will give the challenger another shot.. the following week(on top of a new challenger, so becoming a triple threat).

Contendership: Since this title holds a little more importance to the women's division than the pure does to the men's, we aren't going to look at just the last week's results for the top scorer to give them a shot. But will be looking at the previous 4 weeks. The highest total over the previous four weeks (not already holding a title or in contention for one of the titles) will get a shot at the prestige title the following week. For those that play the forum championship game, its similar in concept to that, but everything is automated for us here(or will be once I get any bugs worked out).

Crowning the first ever champion: We discuss several options. But with it being Heatwave/Summerslam, we thought.. lets make this event huge. Give everyone an opportunity to become the first. So at Heatwave, there will be a women's battle royal. Everyone not already in the Women's World Title match will be included.
    Here's the original Prestige announcement. It will need to be reworked for the OP, but a good start.

Backyarder

Status

I couldn't find the pure 3/6 cash in post. I know we reigned it back in from the 5/10 it was to start with.

Backyarder

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Matrix View Post
    *Title Match/Opprotunity information
    - Title matches pit the current champion against the #1 contender. Often times the champion will have a Champions Advantage(CA). 10% bonus for Men's/Women's, 5% bonus for IC/Tag, and no bonus for the Pure champion. When a match doesn't give such an advantage(No holds barred, ladder, submission, cage, etc), no bonuses will be applied.
    - Should a champion only retain their title via champs advantage, the challenger will be awarded a win and another opprotunity at the championship at the following PPV(the idea behind this is that all champs advantages kick in when the champ loses, but still retains their title... ie - countount, dq, etc). Should such a rematch like this happen, the rematch will be contested in a way that CA will not be included. Note - this does not guarantee that the rematch will be 1v1.
    - To makes sure that we continue to be progressive and don't have the same people always fighting for the title, the max any pairing can have for a title is 3. After that that time, we will include another challenger(or challengers). A champ/challenger could theoretically trade the championship back and forth for several months. This makes sure that we don't lock out the rest of the roster for a long period of time.
    - When an opprotunity comes up where we need a new challenger for the belt, overness will be the main determining factor in deciding who gets to be a part of the #1 contender's matches. The only restriction we have here is that a champ cannot go for a belt that is considered lower on the card than he is champion for.
    For OP reference as well.

Squash Fodder

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Warlock View Post
    1/2 should be added if they are not there.

3. No, and champ who kept their title via champs advantage loses overness. For champs advantage to actually "work", the champ has to either be DQ'd or counted out.. as that is what champs advantage is. So if champs advantage was used to retain, the champ lost the match(and the challenger won) and overness gets adjusted as such. And due to the fact that the champs advantage was used, the challenger gets another chance at the title at the next opportunity with no champs advantage.

In the case of the prestige title, champ lost but retained. She loses overness and has to fight the challenger again next week. But due to the nature of the Prestige championship, there's a new challenger each week, which then makes the match a triple threat.
    Thanks, I will have to fix this stuff in the latest results and new card.
    KNIGHT KING KNUCKLES

5x PWA WORLD CHAMPION
    5x PWA TAG TEAM CHAMPION
    1x PWA WOMENS CHAMPION

JOIN PWA TODAY

Squash Fodder

Status

Dreamer, take care of the OP, thanks.
    KNIGHT KING KNUCKLES

5x PWA WORLD CHAMPION
    5x PWA TAG TEAM CHAMPION
    1x PWA WOMENS CHAMPION

JOIN PWA TODAY

The Machine

Status

Knucks I didn't lose the week before I beat serenity skye and psychosis beat Nishida Terao

My pic for Suzy is Paige it's Kera who was Paige but I'll stick with it , it was Ruby Riott so should I change my move set not that it matters , as I want to make it look like Hopsky has kidnapped Sara who's pic is Lana and Hopsky who's pic is Aidan English, but I don't know how to put pics up for cards as the format is different to wrestling forum and I use an iPad.

Hope ya well

Theuk

Squash Fodder

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Psychosis View Post
    Knucks I didn't lose the week before I beat serenity skye and psychosis beat Nishida Terao

My pic for Suzy is Paige it's Kera who was Paige but I'll stick with it , it was Ruby Riott so should I change my move set not that it matters , as I want to make it look like Hopsky has kidnapped Sara who's pic is Lana and Hopsky who's pic is Aidan English, but I don't know how to put pics up for cards as the format is different to wrestling forum and I use an iPad.

Hope ya well

Theuk
    It's your choice. Do you want Suzy Loveless to be Paige or Ruby Riott? I just used Paige because I totally forgot about Ruby Riott and I couldn't find your PWA application. So who is it gonna be? I will change it based on your decision.
    KNIGHT KING KNUCKLES

5x PWA WORLD CHAMPION
    5x PWA TAG TEAM CHAMPION
    1x PWA WOMENS CHAMPION

JOIN PWA TODAY

The Machine

Status

Paige please , could u put Aiden English and Lana under psychosis too if u have the time please on the male and female rosters as there part of my Stable Team Pure

knucks mate much appreciated

Peace .

The Machine

Status

1 promo in three days .,,,

The Machine

Status

I'll do mine after dinner , I wasn't be insulting but it's time there were penalties for others who don't then there would be an influx of them lol

But I've tried my damn hardest to recruit on other websites n either to busy or just a no!

I'll keep tying

Peace.

The Machine

Status

Promo done , think it's my best one for a while if I do say so myself lol , just wish I could upload pics or gifs as the format on here is different to wrestling forum , where it was much easier to do @King Knuckles do u have any input for ur new apprentice Emperor Knuckles haha

Peace

The Machine

Status

Can we have a tag team tournament pls @ the Authority with blaze bk u gonna be a four man board now guys?

Peace

The Machine

Status

Let's restore this to its former glory the best damn game on the net!!!

Always has always will be!!

Squash Fodder

Status

Can you stop?
    KNIGHT KING KNUCKLES

5x PWA WORLD CHAMPION
    5x PWA TAG TEAM CHAMPION
    1x PWA WOMENS CHAMPION

JOIN PWA TODAY

The Machine

Status

Knucks it's a fact , she what , I'm right wecjust had a bit Craic on the lateset ep. Think we as all members should make more of an effort to get new peeps , hey mike aka Alex Spade,

Peace,

Forever The Revival

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Psychosis View Post
    Can we have a tag team tournament pls @ the Authority with blaze bk u gonna be a four man board now guys?

Peace
    How many more times are you going to ask for this? You're getting the same answer you've gotten every single time, there's not enough people to make it worthwhile. Besides the fact we have other things going on right now with a bunch of big shows in the span of a couple months.

Stop spamming the threads with a million posts in a row too.

Thread Information