Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NJPW Destruction Tour 2018: September 5th - September 23rd

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Re: NJPW Destruction Tour 2018: September 5th - September 23rd

Taichi and Taka did turn on Kojima years ago.

Might do the same here given Suzuki's failures. But probably not.

Don't think he suits LIJ at all. He'd be better just forming his own faction. He's one of the big three now

~
    ~ THE KING OF KINGS ~~
    Spoiler:

YES! YES! YES!

Status
      Country                    England

Quote Originally Posted by The Natural View Post
    Taichi is definitely not LIJ material. I can't even express how upset I would be if he joined their ranks.
    I just can't imagine Naito fist bumping Taichi.

Taichi's too overproduced in his entrance, not to mention an out an out heel that goes against the other guys not really cheating anymore.

SIX F'N STARS

Status

Any chance of Shibata returning any time soon or jury's out? Would love to see him knock Tana the fuck out and join Ingobernables at some point. There's something about his style that I think would be really cool to see blended with 'Tranquilo.'
    Prepare to lose a war of attrition in 10,000 words or more.

Status

I doubt Shibata ever comes back

~
    ~ THE KING OF KINGS ~~
    Spoiler:

Mr. Victory Through Guts

Status
      Country                    United States

Shibata's said himself multiple times he's not retired and is training for a comeback. The only way he doesn't return is if they physically won't let him...and this is Japan we're talking about. He'll be back one day, I'm very confident. Also antecdotally I asked someone in the office a couple of months ago about his & Kitamura's status. Kitamura was complete nada, radio silence, couldn't find out anything. But was told Shibata "looked great". Obviously not great enough to return right now tho.

That said, he'll never join LIJ if he does.

Taichi fits LIJ's aesthetic better than he does SZKG's but him being a featured player is just a poor idea regardless of where he is. My idea was for things to go along as they have leading to a ZSJ/Naito singles match at the Dome where ZSJ won. On 1/5 all of SZKG turns on Suzuki & ZSJ is the new leader of Sabre-gun.
    I'm a good looking guy, but you show absolutely no interest in dating me! But...you're so nice to me.

What was I supposed to do? It's only natural that I'd fall in love...

Follow me on Twitter - @DylanZeroSky

And check out my podcasts! Every week from the MLW Radio Network (Though I'm not affliated with Jim Cornette personally)

Eastern Lariat - Japanese Wrestling (w/Cagematch.net Boss STRIGGA)

Lucha Talk - Méxican Wrestling (w/LuchaWorld Boss Fredo Esparza & Spanish Translator MICROMANFEVER)

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status

Only watched the last two matches of today's show.

KUSHIDA vs BUSHI was boring. BUSHI was so dull, pretty sure all he was was a chinlock/face rake and a few face busters. KUSHIDA was fine but could only do so much. Why do people like BUSHI again? I don't get it.

The main event was excellent. One of the best matches of the year. Top 10 at least. Okada being the heel of the match, attacking Tanahashi's leg very aggressively. With Tanahashi hobbling around on his leg. No matter how much these two face each other. There matches are always compelling.

The aftermath angle was interesting. Jay White turning on Okada like we knew he would. The crowd didn't care very much though. They hardly reacted to it. No one cared until Gedo turned as well. That was a complete shock. Didn't expect that at all. Gedo leaving Okada and joining White is exactly what needed to happen IMO. What's happening with Chaos? Are they splitting up and transforming into something else? Can't wait to see what they do with this storyline.

Poor YOSHI-HASHI, smacking his face whist running down to help. Pretty sure he bleed all over Okada when he got into the ring. Hope he is alright
    Last edited by MC 16; 09-26-2018 at 03:07 AM.
    Spoiler:

Milano Forever!

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Jay White feels like a guy that needs big help getting over so having his own stable with some Chaos guys and a few others could be down the pipeline.

Great, great main event.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

YES! YES! YES!

Status

The angle at the end of the show felt like the final throw of the dice to make Switchblade feel like a top heel worthy of a Dome semi main event. It could work, it definitely got some heat in the arena today. I'm pretty interested to see what happens with Chaos and who sides with who. Gedo with the most awkward chair shot ever, why did he hold it backwards? Poor tacos, given a chance to be apart of a big angle and he fluffs it up by doing a Titus and slipping. Vintage Yoshi Hashi.

I enjoyed the main event. Of course it's got the standard 5 star treatment from most reviewers I've seen but I didn't feel like it was some MOTYC match, I'd have it better than Dontaku but not as good as the G1 for this year's trilogy ratings. The result never being in doubt didn't help things for me, even when Tanahashi's leg looked fucked throughout the match it was hard to shake the feeling that Tanahashi is still going to just land his HFF comebacks and win. It's again a Okada-Tanahashi match that goes long because it has to go long and has a lot of filler that has no consequences to the match, Okada doesn't really have a move that takes advantage of a bad knee and a bad knee doesn't really stop Tanahashi landing any of his moves. I enjoyed the aggression from both men at the start and the scene of urgency the match had, and I did love the finish, Okada going up there three times after getting knocked down twice convinced me that some desperate big top rope move was coming.

Status

YOSHI-HASHI man fucking lol

Really good show today - nothing that was particularly weak or below par imo. Hope Yoshida tours with NJPW constantly. He's pretty good.

Gutted BUSHI didn't beat KUSHIDA. Felt so sure that he was going to win and they teased it hard. Really thought Hiromu's title reign would go to him so that the belt stayed with LIJ.

Not a bad thing to say about the main event. Loved it. Story going in was excellent and the story being told was excellent. Pacing felt fantastic for me. I'll never get tired of Okada vs Tanahashi.

Don't know where this leaves CHAOS. Wonder who's going to side with Jay and who's going to side with Okada.

~
    ~ THE KING OF KINGS ~~
    Spoiler:

Thread Information