Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 26

Thread: WWE investigating allegations of inappropriate behaviour by Randy Orton

  1. #1
    Backyarder
    sebsy's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    England
    Posts
    79
    Rep Power
    21891

    WWE investigating allegations of inappropriate behaviour by Randy Orton

    https://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/20...or-randy-orton

    A former writer has alleged that Orton would go up to new writers on their first day, pull out his dick and handle it, and then ask the writer to shake his hand. If they refused he would ask them if they were too good to shake his hand and would threaten to go and tell Steph and HHH.

    Obviously at this point it is one allegation from a former meber of the writing staff, but if it is true - and it wouldn't surprise me as it seems like the sort of douchey thing he might do - then he should be punished. It's just such a weird thing to do isn't it? Why would you ever even think that was acceptable, even if you're just doing it as a bit of a rib; 'haha I got you to touch my hand right after I had my dick in it'.

    Anyway, not sure anything will happen to him even if it turns out to be true and he fully admits it. He'll get a slap on the wrist, and all will be forgotten, I suspect.





  2. #2
    Internet Favorite
    Baldrick's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    2,470
    Rep Power
    145638
      Country                    Wales

    Re: WWE investigating allegations of inappropriate behaviour by Randy Orton

    Sounds like the kind of thing a younger Orton would have done, so really wouldn't surprise me if this turned out to be true. Also there would be zero punishment for Orton, afterall he's got away with wellness violations on a different schedule to others in the past hasn't he.....
    I have a plan so cunning......

  3. #3
    People's Champion
    indyfan's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    6,363
    Rep Power
    219153

    Re: WWE investigating allegations of inappropriate behaviour by Randy Orton

    Quote Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
    Sounds like the kind of thing a younger Orton would have done, so really wouldn't surprise me if this turned out to be true. Also there would be zero punishment for Orton, afterall he's got away with wellness violations on a different schedule to others in the past hasn't he.....
    I think it was a long time ago. Regardless, he should be suspended for it. The wellness policy isnt a hot topic like sexual harrassment and thats exactly what this is.
    Here fishy fishy fishy.......

  4. #4
    Internet Favorite
    Baldrick's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    2,470
    Rep Power
    145638
      Country                    Wales

    Re: WWE investigating allegations of inappropriate behaviour by Randy Orton

    It's historical so not only will it be tricky to prove without solid evidence, it would no doubt be punishment in time already spent. If WWE want to wrangle this for Orton they can.
    I have a plan so cunning......

  5. #5
    Prince Of Joshi
    Kairi HoHo's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Mount Myōboku
    Posts
    33,609
    Rep Power
    461389
      Country                    Puerto Rico

    Re: WWE investigating allegations of inappropriate behaviour by Randy Orton

    Yeah this seems like a young buck Orton, it still doesn't make it right at all though. When I hear about stories like this, I said to myself yup that is something Orton would do. After all these stories he's lucky he's still in the WWE at this point.

    Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    It's Morphin Time: A Mighty Morphin Walkthrough

  6. #6
    Last Real Man Hype
    Marketh's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    17,962
    Rep Power
    249306

    Re: WWE investigating allegations of inappropriate behaviour by Randy Orton

    Just what a weird fucking culture WWE and wrestling can be.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dakstang
    You can't have a reasonable discussion about serious topics with people like Marketh around.

  7. #7

    The EC's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,945
    Rep Power
    196494
      Country                    United States

    Re: WWE investigating allegations of inappropriate behaviour by Randy Orton

    Quote Originally Posted by Marketh View Post
    Just what a weird fucking culture WWE and wrestling can be.
    I don't wanna say this is typical American behavior but it certainly is something that many Americans have done and would get a chuckle out of.

    Definitely seems like it's up Orton's alley. Doubt he gets any kind of notable punishment though because it was probably a decade or more ago and well... I just don't think it's all serious. Plus Court Bauer is the guy making the allegation and he said it didn't even actually happen to him so unless some other writers come out and say it's true there's no reason to get too worked up. Plus Court's description of how it would go down is just so asenine I would definitely need some evidence or witnesses to believe he's not exaggerating.

  8. #8
    I'm your Huckleberry
    Dakstang's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    21,142
    Rep Power
    237028
      Country                    United States

    Re: WWE investigating allegations of inappropriate behaviour by Randy Orton

    Quote Originally Posted by The EC View Post
    I don't wanna say this is typical American behavior but it certainly is something that many Americans have done and would get a chuckle out of.


    Come on now. Many Americans? As in a majority of Americans have handled their dick in front of someone they just met and then demanded them shake said dick handling hand?

    Nah.
    Last edited by Dakstang; 08-12-2018 at 01:28 PM.

  9. #9
    THEY COULD'VE BEEN GODS~!!!
    Lord Drakkon's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    9,914
    Rep Power
    343573
      Country                    United States

    Re: WWE investigating allegations of inappropriate behaviour by Randy Orton

    Quote Originally Posted by Dakstang View Post


    Come on now. Many Americans? As in a majority of Americans have handled their dick in front of someone they just met and then demanded them shake said dick handling hand?

    Nah.
    Dak, nobody gives a shit. Okay.

    Also, I wouldn't call the website a reliable wrestling newssite. Besides, if Orton expressed that type of behavior in the past, he would be punished by the E. He would be suspended or worse, fired from the company. There's no reason for Orton to be punished now because he hasn't done anything bad.
    Last edited by Lord Drakkon; 08-12-2018 at 01:52 PM.


    LEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIP ACCOMPLISHMENTS
    FANTASY BASEBALL: 2014 | FANTASY FOOTBALL: 2016 | FANTASY BASKETBALL: 2017-18

  10. #10
    I'm your Huckleberry
    Dakstang's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    21,142
    Rep Power
    237028
      Country                    United States

    Re: WWE investigating allegations of inappropriate behaviour by Randy Orton

    Quote Originally Posted by Dashing Doom View Post
    Dak, nobody gives a shit. Okay.
    No. Not okay.

    Now back on topic.

    Randy Orton seems like a piece of crap who would do this kind of thing.

    Hopefully it means he is done with WWE forever.

    Never liked the dbag.

  11. #11

    Re: WWE investigating allegations of inappropriate behaviour by Randy Orton

    Quote Originally Posted by Dashing Doom View Post
    Also, I wouldn't call the website a reliable wrestling newssite. Besides, if Orton expressed that type of behavior in the past, he would be punished by the E. He would be suspended or worse, fired from the company. There's no reason for Orton to be punished now because he hasn't done anything bad.
    That website doesn't have to be reliable. They're simply re-posting the news. The original source is straight from former WWE writer, Court Bauer, own podcast from years ago. You have a guy that was proven to be formerly in the WWE, making the statement, and then when being asked if that's still a true statement years later, said yes. As far as reliability goes, that's really fucking reliable.

    Besides, it's pro wrestling. It's a seedy as fuck industry. Not only is it highly plausible that Orton did this without any punishment, it's one of the tamer things that would have happened.

  12. #12
    I'm your Huckleberry
    Dakstang's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    21,142
    Rep Power
    237028
      Country                    United States

    Re: WWE investigating allegations of inappropriate behaviour by Randy Orton

    Didn't Orton once get punished for shitting in a fellow wrestlers bag or something?

    I don't see why anyone would be surprised about this if so.

  13. #13

    The EC's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,945
    Rep Power
    196494
      Country                    United States

    Re: WWE investigating allegations of inappropriate behaviour by Randy Orton

    Quote Originally Posted by Dakstang View Post


    Come on now. Many Americans? As in a majority of Americans have handled their dick in front of someone they just met and then demanded them shake said dick handling hand?

    Nah.
    I literally never said majority.

    I wouldn't include the whole "force" thing but I know a lot of rednecks that would rub their junk and then offer you a handshake as a joke.

    Point being it's not that shocking an allegation.

  14. #14
    I'm your Huckleberry
    Dakstang's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    21,142
    Rep Power
    237028
      Country                    United States

    Re: WWE investigating allegations of inappropriate behaviour by Randy Orton

    Quote Originally Posted by The EC View Post
    I literally never said majority.

    I wouldn't include the whole "force" thing but I know a lot of rednecks that would rub their junk and then offer you a handshake as a joke.

    Point being it's not that shocking an allegation.
    Many means a large number.

    I could see fraternity guys, maybe some rednecks out drinking who would pull that trick on their friends.

    Would I say a large number of the 300+ million Americans have done this? No.

    Especially not to a new coworker they had just met at their job.

  15. #15

    The EC's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,945
    Rep Power
    196494
      Country                    United States

    Re: WWE investigating allegations of inappropriate behaviour by Randy Orton

    Quote Originally Posted by Dakstang View Post
    Many means a large number.

    I could see fraternity guys, maybe some rednecks out drinking who would pull that trick on their friends.

    Would I say a large number of the 300+ million Americans have done this? No.

    Especially not to a new coworker they had just met at their job.
    Does a large number have to mean a certain percentage? God damn what's your deal with arguing semantics?

    This definitely falls in the wheelhouse of rednecks, frat boys and scumbags, of which there are many in America.

    Now could you please focus on the topic at hand instead of trying to argue over an unimportant portion of my post? It's not that deep.

  16. #16
    Last Real Man Hype
    Marketh's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    17,962
    Rep Power
    249306

    Re: WWE investigating allegations of inappropriate behaviour by Randy Orton

    Quote Originally Posted by Dakstang View Post
    Many means a large number.

    I could see fraternity guys, maybe some rednecks out drinking who would pull that trick on their friends.

    Would I say a large number of the 300+ million Americans have done this? No.

    Especially not to a new coworker they had just met at their job.
    Jesus Christ, you can't say anything close to anti-American with Dak around, can you?

    "A decent number of Americans might rub their dick and offer you a handshake for a laugh."

    "#NOTALLAMERICANS! SHOW ME THE COURT DOCUMENTS!"

    Quote Originally Posted by Dakstang
    You can't have a reasonable discussion about serious topics with people like Marketh around.

  17. #17
    I'm your Huckleberry
    Dakstang's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    21,142
    Rep Power
    237028
      Country                    United States

    Re: WWE investigating allegations of inappropriate behaviour by Randy Orton

    Quote Originally Posted by The EC View Post
    Does a large number have to mean a certain percentage? God damn what's your deal with arguing semantics?

    This definitely falls in the wheelhouse of rednecks, frat boys and scumbags, of which there are many in America.

    Now could you please focus on the topic at hand instead of trying to argue over an unimportant portion of my post? It's not that deep.
    I just think it was poorly worded on your part but you won't admit to that and just correct your statement.

    So yeah...

    Quote Originally Posted by Marketh View Post
    Jesus Christ, you can't say anything close to anti-American with Dak around, can you?

    "A decent number of Americans might rub their dick and offer you a handshake for a laugh."

    "#NOTALLAMERICANS! SHOW ME THE COURT DOCUMENTS!"
    He didn't say a decent amount though. He said many.

    I just thought it was a truly bizarre statement to make.

    Anyway......moving on.
    Last edited by Dakstang; 08-12-2018 at 03:50 PM.

  18. #18
    I'm your Huckleberry
    Dakstang's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    21,142
    Rep Power
    237028
      Country                    United States

    Re: WWE investigating allegations of inappropriate behaviour by Randy Orton

    *Double post, please delete. Sorry.*

  19. #19

    Re: WWE investigating allegations of inappropriate behaviour by Randy Orton

    Quote Originally Posted by Dakstang View Post
    Didn't Orton once get punished for shitting in a fellow wrestlers bag or something?

    I don't see why anyone would be surprised about this if so.
    It was lotion, although often mistakenly stated as being shit. The woman who he did it to even confirmed that it was just lotion in some interview she later did.

  20. #20
    I'm your Huckleberry
    Dakstang's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    21,142
    Rep Power
    237028
      Country                    United States

    Re: WWE investigating allegations of inappropriate behaviour by Randy Orton

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    It was lotion, although often mistakenly stated as being shit. The woman who he did it to even confirmed that it was just lotion in some interview she later did.
    Oh ok.

    I just heard the rumor it was shit.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •