Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 49 of 49

Thread: Colt Cabana Sues CM Punk

  1. #41
    I'm your Huckleberry
    Dakstang's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    21,198
    Rep Power
    243351
      Country                    United States

    Re: Colt Cabana Sues CM Punk

    Quote Originally Posted by Yuri View Post
    Vayne never took it off topic. He has pointed that yes, in fact, texts have been used in court cases and can still be used as binding contracts in the court of law.

    But whatever you say, Jas.
    I believe you are thinking of Cox. See we disagreed but kept it civil and articulated our opinion.

    Vayne said this.

    Quote Originally Posted by TB12 View Post
    I feel like at this stage, Dak just goes into threads looking to disagree with people and try to look like he's an intellectual.

    Then he gets assaulted with facts disproving what he says and things tend to go south.
    If that isn't taking something off topic and insulting someone for no good reason I don't know what is.

    He is obsessed.

  2. #42
    #GrimLove
    Grim Barrows's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    The SOS Brigade Club Room
    Posts
    6,777
    Rep Power
    407462
      Country                    Japan

    Re: Colt Cabana Sues CM Punk

    Quote Originally Posted by Dakstang View Post
    I believe you are thinking of Cox. See we disagreed but kept it civil and articulated our opinion.

    Vayne said this.



    If that isn't taking something off topic and insulting someone for no good reason I don't know what is.

    He is obsessed.
    Must have missed THIS part then?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vayne, in the same post
    Texts, instant messages, FB posts, etc have all been used in boatloads in court for the last few years, and it's become quite normal. I've even seen local cases in small town rural Maine involving such, and if you've missed the bigger ones on the news with AOL and Phone Companies getting subpoenoed to show messages...it's a thing.


    As far as Punk being an asshole...It goes way deeper than this. The guys been like this for years. I was a huge Punk fan in ROH, and loved his work. But I'll be the first to admit, the guys a world class prick who is one of the most self-centered people I can think of and honestly his behavior reminds me of someone with mild autism.

  3. #43
    I'm your Huckleberry
    Dakstang's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    21,198
    Rep Power
    243351
      Country                    United States

    Re: Colt Cabana Sues CM Punk

    Quote Originally Posted by Yuri View Post
    Must have missed THIS part then?
    Oh no I saw that part too.

    But that isn't the part I was referring to so I eliminated it from the quote.

    My point was that he brought other threads in here (by mentioning "threads") and threw insults my way (as did you).

    Stop taking threads off topic and forget I exist.

    I don't bring you up in other posts here because I honestly don't care what you have to say or if you drop off the face of the earth tomorrow.

    Do the same thing bro. Holding a grudge is not good for the soul.


  4. #44
    THE MAN

    Ed's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Dudley, England
    Posts
    33,357
    Rep Power
    1381211
      Country                    England

    Re: Colt Cabana Sues CM Punk

    God damn, it's bad enough when you guys do this in politics threads, I don't need this shit in my wrestling threads. Take it to PMs or shut the fuck up.

    btw, on the point that Colt was shitting on WWE and the doctor with Punk, when the trial started Colt had two cases against him, 1. defamation and 2. negligence for posting the podcast. Colt's lawyer brought the point forward that Colt said nothing about Dr. Amann in the podcast so that was thrown out very early in the trial. All Colt was on trial for was negligence for posting the interview. I'm seeing some mistakes in this thread that Punk and Colt were on trial for the same thing and that just isn't true, so I just wanted to clear that up.

  5. #45
    The Diplomatic Shadow
    Vayne's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    6,028
    Rep Power
    274097
      Country                    United States

    Re: Colt Cabana Sues CM Punk

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    God damn, it's bad enough when you guys do this in politics threads, I don't need this shit in my wrestling threads. Take it to PMs or shut the fuck up.

    btw, on the point that Colt was shitting on WWE and the doctor with Punk, when the trial started Colt had two cases against him, 1. defamation and 2. negligence for posting the podcast. Colt's lawyer brought the point forward that Colt said nothing about Dr. Amann in the podcast so that was thrown out very early in the trial. All Colt was on trial for was negligence for posting the interview. I'm seeing some mistakes in this thread that Punk and Colt were on trial for the same thing and that just isn't true, so I just wanted to clear that up.
    Ed, aren't you the same one who asked what a Rabbitoh was?

    -looks at profile-
    My whims will become lightning bolts that raze the mounds of humanity

  6. #46
    THE MAN

    Ed's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Dudley, England
    Posts
    33,357
    Rep Power
    1381211
      Country                    England

    Re: Colt Cabana Sues CM Punk

    Quote Originally Posted by TB12 View Post
    Ed, aren't you the same one who asked what a Rabbitoh was?

    -looks at profile-
    Yes but what has that got to do with anything?

  7. #47
    THE MAN

    Ed's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Dudley, England
    Posts
    33,357
    Rep Power
    1381211
      Country                    England

    Re: Colt Cabana Sues CM Punk

    more evidence on this case has been made public:

    https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...Exhibit-B.html
    https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...Exhibit-C.html
    https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...Exhibit-D.html
    https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...Exhibit-E.html
    https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...Exhibit-F.html
    https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...Exhibit-G.html
    https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...Exhibit-H.html

    Long story short, this is a lot more damning than a text saying 'you're 100% covered'. Don't see how anyone can blame Colt for suing Punk here when it's in the lawyers documents that Punk takes the bill and Colt isn't contributing towards the fees to Loeb and Loeb.

    The Punk response will be very interesting because for sure there's some blanks that need filling in here.

  8. #48
    Last Real Man Hype
    Marketh's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    17,988
    Rep Power
    266617

    Re: Colt Cabana Sues CM Punk

    I think this whole mess stems from Punk hiring Tammy Sytch as a lawyer.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dakstang
    You can't have a reasonable discussion about serious topics with people like Marketh around.

  9. #49
    The Diplomatic Shadow
    Vayne's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    6,028
    Rep Power
    274097
      Country                    United States

    Re: Colt Cabana Sues CM Punk

    I figured given that Colt was perusing legal action against a long time close friend, there had to be more to it.
    My whims will become lightning bolts that raze the mounds of humanity

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •