Thread: WWE Summerslam 2018 - Smackdown Tag Team Champions Bludgeon Brothers vs New Day

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

Summerslam WWE Summerslam 2018 - Smackdown Tag Team Champions Bludgeon Brothers vs New Day

Quote Originally Posted by WWE.com
    After winning a grueling tag team tournament to earn a SmackDown Tag Team Championship opportunity, The New Day will challenge The Bludgeon Brothers at SummerSlam.

The Bludgeon Brothers have been on a tear through SmackDown’s tag team division since winning the titles at WrestleMania 34, bulldozing over The Usos and Anderson & Gallows, among others, reveling in the punishment they dished out along the way.

To earn this battle at SummerSlam, The New Day first defeated SAnitY, besting Alexander Wolfe & Killian Dain in a hard-hitting battle. Two weeks later, Big E & Kofi Kingston emerged victorious from an all-out war with Sheamus & Cesaro to win the tournament and a date with destiny at SummerSlam.

The Bludgeon Brothers have made it clear that devastation awaits their opponents in Brooklyn. Will The New Day overcome their monstrous foes with The Power of Positivity? Find out at SummerSlam, streaming live on WWE Network on Sunday, Aug. 19, at 7 ET/4 PT!

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    Wales

Re: WWE Summerslam 2018 - Smackdown Tag Team Champions Bludgeon Brothers vs New Day

Really not sure which way this will go. It's a toss of a coin for me. I think BB will retain but I think New Day will continue in the title picture.

WAKE UP

Status

Re: WWE Summerslam 2018 - Smackdown Tag Team Champions Bludgeon Brothers vs New Day

probably MOTN gonna happen here as long as they get time

YES! YES! YES!

Status
      Country                    England

Really? I've been underwhelmed by the majority of Bludgeon Brothers matches this year. I'm not expecting a match of the quality we've seen during this recent tournament.

The EST of WC

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Yeah i'm with Ed. they've been pretty meh this year so not expecting much from this match. New Day v Usos/Bar/Sanity would have been much more interesting here.

Drink the Kool-Aid

Status

I think it's pretty obvious that The BB's go over here. Considering the size of these men, the speed of Woods and/or Kofi could make this one a good match, regardless of BB's match quality recently.

I kind of just want New Day to lose without Big E being in a match so then the big man can turn on the two little guys. Doubt it will happen because of how over New Day and their pancakes are though.

Still, expecting a solid to good match, however probably not show stealer.

Curtain Jerker

Status
      Country                    Scotland

Am hoping that the new day win and that there will be pancakes for EVERYONE

Thread Information