Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: WWE2K19

SIX F'N STARS

Status

Re: WWE2K19

Quote Originally Posted by Matrix View Post
    I'd like to see loot boxes not be a thing in next years game, in general I don't really like the idea of having so many moves, entrance parts and caw parts locked to begin with. Especially when the career mode story was kind of short and I wasn't gonna touch the mode after finishing the story.
    I do like a progression system but I think the style of limitation could be altered. Rather than lootbox, I would love to see some progression like this:

• Jobber gear / basic Tapout gear
    • Slightly improved jobber gear / maybe a limit to how many 'lavish' pieces can be equipped
    • Medium gear / entrance t-shirt unlocked
    • Better gear / basic assortment of jackets and head pieces available
    • Awesome gear / more elaborate entrance stuff and outfits allow unlimited 'lavish pieces'

Something like that, but in no way tied to lootboxes please.
    Prepare to lose a war of attrition in 10,000 words or more.

Forever The Revival

Status

Quote Originally Posted by The Natural View Post
    I do like a progression system but I think the style of limitation could be altered. Rather than lootbox, I would love to see some progression like this:

• Jobber gear / basic Tapout gear
    • Slightly improved jobber gear / maybe a limit to how many 'lavish' pieces can be equipped
    • Medium gear / entrance t-shirt unlocked
    • Better gear / basic assortment of jackets and head pieces available
    • Awesome gear / more elaborate entrance stuff and outfits allow unlimited 'lavish pieces'

Something like that, but in no way tied to lootboxes please.
    That would be better than the current system. This year just left you with awful clothing options to start with (could have at least been basic trunks or tights) and and a terribly basic moveset that wasn't fun to play with so it needs a change of some kind. Plus lootboxes just seem like a mirco transaction waiting to be implemented so I'd really like those gone.
    [IMG]https://***************/57909_s.gif [/IMG]

Say My Name

Status
      Country                    England

So what's happening in people's Universe Modes?
    BTB Achievements
    WWE: The New Vision

Spoiler:

Forever The Revival

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Order View Post
    So what's happening in people's Universe Modes?
    I'm not too deep into mine yet, but here's my main storylines on each brand...

Raw:
    Andrade Cien Almas is trying to prove himself after being disgruntled about being left out of the match to crown the Universal Champion (I did an entire new draft and it left Raw without a World Champion) by GM Christian. At Extreme Rules he defeated John Cena in a Tables Match and I'm probably gonna keep that feud going for a bit longer, though it may get a break for MITB as I'm planning to put Almas into the MITB Match.

Samoa Joe is wrecking havoc as the Universal Champion, he injured Big E which led into a feud with Kofi after Kofi defeated him in a match, Joe barely escaped with the belt at Extreme Rules and they are heading for a rematch at Money In The Bank.

Alexa Bliss and Charlotte are feuding over the Women's Title, after Charlotte stole it from her in a Cage Match on the first episode of Raw. Ruby Riott and Ember Moon are also hanging around the title picture and could end up in the mix very soon.

Smackdown:

AJ Styles, Braun Strowman and Daniel Bryan are feuding over the WWE Championship. Braun is the current champ after successfully cashing in his briefcase (he started with it by default and I just kept it on him) on AJ after he beat Bryan at Smackdown's first PPV. They'll probably have a triple threat match at MITB.

Shinsuke Nakamura and Mustafa Ali are feuding over the US Title after Nakamura has cheated to retain it against Ali twice and knocked him out backstage.

NXT:

Shayna Baszler is tearing through the women's division and heading for a collision course with Kairi Sane for the championship.

Pete Dunne is having open challenges for the UK Championship.

Tommaso Ciampa is heading for a match with Aleister Black for the NXT Championship at Takeover after winning a #1 contenders match against Gargano and Velveteen Dream, he's probably going to feud with Gargano win or lose at Takeover.
    [IMG]https://***************/57909_s.gif [/IMG]

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    Canada

It was on sale for 29.99, I bought it, dunno how I feel anymore

Thread Information