Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: nGw Open Thread

Circle Jerker

Status
      Country                    Hong Kong

nGw Open Thread

Reminder of Open Thread Rules:

- no breaking of kayfabe/the 4th wall

- no controlling someone elses character without their prior consent.
    Last edited by KAIZEN; 08-14-2018 at 05:54 AM.

Striving for a B+ in life

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: nGw Open Thread

Boris says, "Hello."

"The Golden One" Devin Golden

3x FWA World Heavyweight Champion
    2x FWA X Champion
    4x FWA Tag Team Champion
    Final record: 94-58-10

Shannon O'Neal
    2x FWA Women's Champion
    1x FWA World Champion

I'm a Stone Cold Lee Guy.

Status
      Country                    Ireland

Danny Knox: Hey Man, you see Antman 2 yet? Crazy right? Ants are kind of my thing
    The most amazing thing about this recent conversation is that I've learned AON is even more of a waste of space than I thought he was previously

Underdog

Status

Skye: "Ohmygosh! Hiiii~!!!"

------------------------

Man of the Hour

Status
      Country                    Turkey

After the last notes of Rhinestone Eyes, Nova takes his headphones off and notices some fellow nGw wrestlers. Maybe one of them would draw his attention....just maybe.

Status

As he does, his mobile phone in his pocket begins to vibrate, if he was to look at it; he'd see the following message

"We've come a long way from Manchester Huh? I'll see you on the other side Alex, We have unfinished business, -Kev"
    The most amazing thing about this recent conversation is that I've learned AON is even more of a waste of space than I thought he was previously

Man of the Hour

Status

Nova wastes no time before taking his phone out of his pocket and opening it. He expects it is a text from her, but instead it is from an unknown number. He reads the message and raises one eyebrow while reading the Manchester part. He is slightly confused about the ''Alex'' part since he never was an ''Alex'', but what gets a visible reaction out of him is definitely the last part.

''We have unfinished business, -Kev''

That bastard, thinks Nova. After a few seconds he starts to write a reply.

''Enjoy your glory, old friend, before I come and take it from you. Maybe you can learn what my name is during all of that. -Nova.''

He seems satisfied with what he has just written. He grins for a second and hits the ''Send'' button.

This will be a long night, he whispers to himself.

Status

PARADOX

""It is a paradoxical but profoundly true and important principle of life that the most likely way to reach a goal is to be aiming not at that goal itself but at some more ambitious goal beyond it. You hear that and you could see why I'm looking past nGw.

Imagine my reaction, Paratroopers. nGw is where they decided to stick me? I'm world renown, I'm a legend in progress, I'm a the top of the food chain. I should be on Fight Night throwing down with FWA's elite. I'm not mad, I'm just...disappointed. But you know what, Paratroopers? Dox ain't even gonna sweat. We got new management in here so we'll see what's up.

Meanwhile, I'm gonna show the world what I can do and take my place at the top of this joint. And who knows? Maybe I'll raise the prestige around here just enough to where this place ain't such a bad spot. I'm determined. Determination is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who claim it toady. I AM the future. I am Paradox, the Man of Tomorrow, Today."

Last edited by Jiggy; 08-13-2018 at 04:18 PM.

Status

(OOC: FUCK, IT WAS ANDY, NOT ALEX. THIS IS WHY I SHOULD NEVER POST AT 1AM)

Status

Buzz-! Buzz-!

"You've been saying the same thing since we were 13 Andy,and I've been saying the same thing every time; come get me"

Man of the Hour

Status

Nova certainly didn't expect Kevin to reply this early.

I thought he would concentrate on getting his title back rather than texting and trying to taunt me.

He reads the message and starts typing out a response.

''You know I'm a patient man, Kev. I've waited lots of years before I became who I was today. You should concentrate on yourself, first. I'll catch up eventually.''

Sent.

Circle Jerker

Status

@AdoreeJamesFWA:

"After Round 1, the only thing lil Nova is gona be branded for is as my personal bitch #NewAdonis #nGw #8/26 #champion"
    Last edited by KAIZEN; 08-13-2018 at 10:20 PM.

Status

@thelittleman
    "My Commiserations to the members of the X-Blood USA for what's to come."

"For the record, I'm perfectly fine with the idea of all three members being involved.

"Bring four, bring five, bring the whole of Japan and it will make no difference"

"The Uprising Will Be Televised"

Man of the Hour

Status

The following entry was posted in Nova Diamond's personal blog two hours ago.

''If you're reading this, then you are probably wondering what am I planning on to do in nGw. First of all;

Please pretend that this entry is full of insults against Adore'e James so he can feel as if he were relevant enough, as if he had caught my attention and now I want to beat him within an inch of his life. I don't have anything against him though. He's a nobody. But, I want to make him feel he's relevant so he can bring everything he has against me. I want him to think he has a chance against me so he doesn't shy away from anything. But when he steps into the ring, I'm going to expose everything he is by mopping the ring with him, probably without breaking a sweat.

Then, it will be a different face. Maybe a guy who is very athletic despite his size. Maybe the opposite of that. Maybe somebody else. I don't care. I'm going to beat every single one of them. I want to win the nGw Openweight Championship because the sooner you get used to seeing me at the top, the less painful will the process be. This shit will end in me taking my rightful place at the top. And I want all of you to get accustomed to the reality that I am:

Your next nGw Openweight Champion.

Face of New Generation Wrestling.

The best wrestler you will ever witness.

Future of Fantasy Wrestling Alliance.

Sincerely,
    Nova Diamond.''

Status

PARADOX

"For Danny Knox, this is his first time main eventing a major event. This is a fish out of water story, a feel good tale for the ages. For PARADOX, this is the natural evolution of his journey to the top. Danny Knox, on my road to greatness I've seen things, done things, that would have you questioning not only your reality but also your place within it. I will show you, my friend. I will show you your place. I AM the future. I am Paradox, the Man of Tomorrow, Today."

Last edited by Jiggy; 08-13-2018 at 04:19 PM.

Status

@AntKnox

Bigger than College Football.
    Bigger than amateur weightlifting
    This is the big one. Guys.
    I'm Ready, more than PARADOX ever will...
    August 26th. The Ants go marching

Hail To The King

Status

Samson Riggs: This era is weak. This generation is pampered like children crying over spilled milk because someone hurt your feelings that is not hurt no... hurt is taking these two hands and driving it into your skull over and over until the only way you can eat is through a straw you are all boys in a man's world my world. I am Samson Riggs and I am the last real man.

Spoiler:

CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    Brayden Bridges

Circle Jerker

Status

A twitter video is posted on @AdoreeJamesFWA:

----

The video starts with a blacked-out shot and a lot of rustling and wind interfering with the audio. The holder of the phone finally spins it around and we see that the scene is an outdoor rooftop infinity pool, overlooking a brightly-lit city skyline. Besides the city lights illuminating the background, the neon-blue lights at the bottom of the pool cut long shadows towards one side of the pool, where the figures of several curvaceous, bikini-clad women glide in and out of frame.

"Adore'e! Over here!!"

A womans voice calls out to Adore'e James, and on cue he steps into frame. The giggles of women and the hollers of men can be heard coming from around him and from behind the camera.

AJ: "Yeah girl, start that shit up. It on yet?"

Woman: "Yeah, its recording!"

"Good, good... ayo lil Nova, how you doin'? I heard you like playin' on your phone, writin' essays and shit, trying hard to piss me off... but look at me. Look at this..."

James holds both his arms up. After a moment, two women glide through the water and into his arms.

"I'm ain't mad. How could I be? Its good to be the New Adonis, mang. Anything I want, I take. I want something, I say the word and people give it to me. You know why? Because I AM what people want, I live the dream because I am the dream. I am everything every sad little boy like you wishes they could be... but they not."

James lets go of both women and walks up to the recording camera.

"Like I said, lil Nova, I'm too busy living the high life to be mad atchoo, but heres a promise that you can take to the bank... come 8/26, ima snap your raggedy little twig ass of a body in two. You're a little wannabe kid trying to live in a mans world, and once I'm done with you, ima be on my way to becoming nGw Openweight Champion, and you'll be in the hospital, with plenty of downtime to blog and write sad little letters and act hard behind a keyboard while you cry like a bitch over what the New Adonis did to you. I could beat you 1,2,3. I could make it a quick night for both of us. But thats not how I do. Ima make you suffer just because I can. Ima take my sweet ass time, because thats what I wanna do, and ima do you as dirty as I wanna do not because I'm mad, but because mashing you into the ground and making you nothin but pavement on my road to being nGw Openweight Champion is gon be like mixing business with pleasure. Ima savor it, ima enjoy it... ima make sure it leaves a mark or two.

8/26, lil Nova, save the date. Make sure anyone that you love or care about is watching you on the TV, at nGw 1...

...because I want them to see me break you."

Adore'e James stares into the camera for a second while the holder of the camera laughs nervously. The background noise present at the start has all of a sudden fallen silent.

James stops murking at the camera and motions to unseen partygoers behind the camera to chill out. Finally, the sound of other people laughing and cheering on his speech is heard.

A last few bits of sound from the moving water is heard before the video ends.
    Last edited by KAIZEN; 08-13-2018 at 10:51 PM.

Circle Jerker

Status

@DIEFWADIEDIEDIE_mechanic

YET ANOTHER INJUSTICE ANOTHER INSULT HOW DARE I BE LEFT OUT OF THE OPENWEIGHT TOURNAMENT, JUST YOU WAIT FWA NGW YOU WILL KNOW MY WRATH I WILL UNLEASH UPON YEE ALL TENFOLD THE PAIN YOU HAVE CAUSED MEEEEEEEEEEE

Striving for a B+ in life

Status

Boris says, "Hello. Who are you?"

"The Golden One" Devin Golden

3x FWA World Heavyweight Champion
    2x FWA X Champion
    4x FWA Tag Team Champion
    Final record: 94-58-10

Shannon O'Neal
    2x FWA Women's Champion