nGw REBORN Signup Thread

Signup Template:

Name:
    Face/Heel:
    Theme Song:
    Fighting Style:
    Finishing Move:
    Base Pic:

Instead of a sample promo, please answer the following 5 questions in character:

1. What was your favorite toy as a child, and why?
    2. What is your spirit animal and why?
    3. What do you do to help yourself relax?
    4. You see an old lady with a heavy-looking bag of groceries struggling to cross the street. What do you do?
    5. Who is your favorite current FWA wrestler, and why?

-----------

nGw NPCs:

Name: "The New Adonis" Adore'e James
    Hometown: Altoona, PA
    Face/Heel: Heel
    Theme Song: "Out Here Grindin'" - DJ Khaled

Fighting Style: Technical
    Finishing Move: Greed is Good/GxG (Pop-up Spinning Backfist)
    Base Pic: Trevor Jackson

Instead of a sample promo, please answer the following 5 questions in character:

"Toys? You fucking serious mang? I didn't have no toys growing up... you see these? These my two fists, they were my toys growing up, and I used 'em to toy with people."

"Shit, this ones easy, I'm a lion... majestic, powerful, king of the safari... a lion, people don't need to ask no questions, they just see a lion with his pride and they just know who the boss is."

3. What activity do you do to help you relax?

"I go to the club and pop a bottle, not just for me, but for all the boys... you know what they say... gotta give love to receive love."

4. You see an old lady with a heavy-looking bag of groceries struggling to cross the street. What do you do?

"I check if she my mamma... if she is, I go and ask her why she didn't get nobody to help her out... if she ain't... well... she ain't."

"None. I don't give two shits about whos a good wrestler, I only care about whos a star. And the biggest star in this company, I don't see em in FWA. I see em when I look in the mirror."
    Last edited by KAIZEN; 08-05-2018 at 03:27 PM.

Circle Jerker

Status
      Country                    Hong Kong

Re: nGw REBORN Signup Thread

Name: X-Blood USA (Jocelyn "RakiRaki" Remington, THUNDERHAWK, "The Collector" Giva Ortega)
    Hometown: Seattle, WA (Remington), Tokyo, Japan (THUNDERHAWK), Sierra Vista, AZ (Ortega)
    Theme Song: "Right Here, Right Now"
    Fighting Style: Judo (Remington), Techniker (THUNDERHAWK), Submissions (Ortega)
    Finishing Move:

Remington - Kolliderscope (Wrist-lock transitioned into Codebreaker)
    THUNDERHAWK - CHROMA (TKO)
    Ortega - Helicopter Armbar

Base Pic:

Remington - Song Ga Yeon

THUNDERHAWK - T.Hawk

Giva Ortega - JD Pardo

GO: "My favorite toy.. was like, this little dinosaur thing, I think it came out of a happy meal I got or something, but yeah, so like, I would-"

TH: "HAH!!! A happy meal toy?? Really??? I knew you were a weirdo, Giva, but this is too much!!"

"Shut the hell up man and let me finish!!! So anyway, like it was a little green dinosaur, like a T-Rex, and I would like bring it everywhere with me, you know, it was small enough to keep in my pocket and stuff, and like, whenever I was bored I would just take it out of my pocket and like-"

"Seriously, this makes me sick, thinking that I have to team with Jurassic Dipshit over here, are you hearing this shit, Raki??"

JR: "...."

TH: "I'm a fuckin' hawk, bitch!!! CAW!!!"

GO: "Like, I bet a lot of people look at me and are like, I bet hes a snake, coiling around people and stuff. But you know what my real spirit animal is, I feel like? Real talk: I'm a hedgehog, man."

"You cannot be serious right now."

"No, because like, people see a hedgehog and they're all like, oh its scary, oh I'm afraid to touch it, but like get past all that, its got a soft and cute interior, and like thats something I relate to deeply!"

"....."

TH: "I'll tell you what Remington here does to relax!! She calls back home like a homesick mamas g-"

JR: "Keep my name out of your fucking mouth."

THUNDERHAWK and Remington both rise out of their chairs as Giva Ortega steps between them.

GO: "Lets keep this cool guys, like come on now. Me, personally? Man I dunno, thats like a pretty good question! I guess I'm usually down for just whatever. Like my thing right now? Hot yoga."

TH: "What do I do?? I thank my lucky stars that I'm not old and broken down like she is!!"

GO: "You'll be like that too some day doe."

"I'd rather off myself than become fucking waste of space trash like that!! What are we without our youth and vigor, huh?"

JR: "...."

TH: "KENNEDY!!! THATS WHAT A WINNER LOOKS LIKE!!!"

GO: "I was actually going to say Izzy Van Doren for myself, because I relate to how some people seem to fundamentally misunderstand her and her need to occasionally destroy things. How about you, Raki?"

JR: "....."

"Bitch, you better speak the fuck up!! You're already the weakest fighter in X-Blood, the least you can do is not be dead weight on the mic either!!! So why don't you stop being a princess and say something?"

"Make me, Thundercunt."

THUNDERHAWK and Remington push their chairs aside and start attacking each other as Giva desperately tries to get between the two again.
    Last edited by KAIZEN; 08-21-2018 at 08:25 AM.

Circle Jerker

Status
      Country                    Hong Kong

Name: 'The Mechanic" Jacques Malveaux
    Hometown: Ponchatoula, LA
    Theme Song: "Ambrosia" - Alesana
    Fighting Style: Prison Rules
    Finishing Move: The Sacking of Rome by the Visigoths in 410 AD (Rollup)
    Base Pic: Jacob Mugatu

"MY FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD WAS A SNOWGLOBE, AND I STILL REMEMBER THE DAY I ACCIDENTALLY DROPPED IT AND IT SHATTERED, AND WITH IT SHATTERED MY ILLUSION OF A FAIR AND JUST WORLD!!!!"

"MY SPIRIT ANIMAL IS AN ELEPHANT BECAUSE ELEPHANTS, THESE BEASTS OF LONG MEMORIES AND UNTAMED POWER, ARE CAPABLE OF REVENGE!!! AND LIKE THE ELEPHANT WHICH SOUGHT REVENGE ON THE POACHER WHO KILLED ITS CALF, I TOO NOW SEEK REVENGE AGAINST FWA FOR THE CRIMES IT HAS COMMITTED AGAINST ME!!!!!!!!!!"

"I RELAX BY THINKING ABOUT HOW MANY LONG YEARS I HAVE WAITED, BOTH BEHIND BARS AND NOW HERE IN THE WORLD AT LARGE, FOR MY VENGEANCE ON FWA TO BEGIN!!! TO THINK THAT THE HOUR OF RETRIBUTION IS NOW FINALLY SO CLOSE TO BEING AT HAND, IT FILLS ME WITH NOTHING BUT SERENE JOY!!!!!!!!"

"IF I SAW THAT I WOULD THINK TO MYSELF HOW UNJUST THE WORLD IS, MAKING HER GO THROUGH ALL THAT ALONE, ABANDONED, AT THE MERCY OF THE CRUEL CURRENTS OF LIFE, JUST AS I WAS ALL THOSE YEARS AGO, WHEN THE CRIMES OF THE FWA SET ME UPON THIS PATH OF NO RETURN!!! BUT FEAR NOT, SHUFFLING OLD HAG!! I SHALL EXACT VENGEANCE UPON BOTH FWA AND THE WORLD AND RIGHT THE WRONGS THAT HAVE BEEN FOISTED UPON US!!!!"

"WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOLFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!! A HARBINGER OF DESTRUCTION AFTER MY VERY OWN HEART!! AND SOON, FWA WILL FEEL MY BRAND OF DESTRUCTION AND PAY OF ALL ITS CRIMES AGAINST ME!!!"
    Last edited by KAIZEN; 08-05-2018 at 04:07 PM.

Hail To The King

Status
      Country                    United States

Name:
    Samson Riggs

http://fightbooth.com/wp-content/upl...ublicsilas.png

Gainesville, Florida

Height:
    6"3

Weight:
    265 pounds

Alignment:
    Heel

Nickname:
    "Last Real Man"

Wrestling Style:
    Brawler & Old School

Signature Moves:
    (Arn Anderson Style)
    Spinebuster

(Spits on hand)
    Chops in corner

Lou Thesz Press

Finisher:
    Spike Piledriver

Looks Like:
    Silas Young

Entrance Theme:
    "Enemy Within"
    Rev Theory

https://youtu.be/E4znva9TFVY

Spoiler:

CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    Brayden Bridges

Status

Name: Daiquan Andrews
    Hometown: Paterson, NJ
    Face/Heel: Face
    Theme Song: Stronger by Kayne West
    Fighting Style: Technical, brawler
    Finishing Move: DDT
    Base Pic: Richard Sherman

My buddy Ty. We never had no toys when we were kids so we just had to keep each other busy. Mostly with sports.

Lion. Cause I'm ferocious like that.

Netflix man. Netflix and chill for real tho.

See if she drop any. Free food. Dudes gotta eat right? But naw I prob help her old ass across.

Ty Johnson obviously. He's my homie.

Indy Talent

Status

Name: Skye Healy
    Hometown: Vancouver, BC
    Face/Heel: Mega Face
    Theme Song: Good Time - Owl City
    Fighting Style: High Flying / Kick / Rookie
    Finishing Move: Movelist below

Signature Move:
    - NYOOOOM~~!!! (Running Face Wash)
    - Shuriken (Diving Spinning Wheel Kick)
    - 10/10 Hug (Avalanche Belly to Belly)(Double Down spot)

Finisher Move:
    - Starr Bar (Drop Toe Hold into a Muta Lock)
    - Skye High (Split Legged Frog Splash)

Typical other moves:
    - Ground Level (Listo Kick/Rana Driver Combo)
    - Bitter Pill To Swallow (Neckbreaker Knee Smash)
    - Button Mash (Multiple corner chops/Elbows)
    - Running Busaiku Knee Smash
    - Front facelock drop into a Bridging Chancery
    - Running Reverse Sto ( Diving)
    - Switchblade kick
    - Cruiserweight moves

Pic Base: Alicia Atout
    ================

========

Entrance: The intro begins as the crowd begins to build with excitement. The instruments kick in and out from the curtain pops the chipper and bubbly Skye Healy! She waves to the people and camera. She walks down the ramp slapping fives and giving out hugs like it’s nothing. She proceeds to walk around the ring doing the same as before. She hops up on the apron, does a little shimmy, and winks towards the crowd. She enters the ring under the middle rope and quickly crosses to the sides of the ring and perches up on the bottom rope. Leaning over the top rope she sends out waves, air fives, and blows kisses out to the crowd. She kindly waits for her opponent.

Attire: Matching polka dot/plaid sports bra, trunks, and kneepads. Bracelets. Black lace up boots.

- My favorite? Oh my gosh there were like so many!!! I remember my Bratz and Barbies and those, but I grew out of that and started getting wrestling action figures from my dad! I have a little mini collection of these little wrestling dudes. I have some of FWA guys!
    - My spirit animal is... I don't know really... Something cuddly, something friendly... a capybara? They're suuuper chill and really nice.
    - I usually do all sorts of things. Send out positive tweets, play with my dog Sokka, eat, shop, watch some movies, the usual stuff I do on a day off.
    - I jump out of my seat to the rescue! I'd help that old lady across the street, to her house, and into her bed. I'd even make dinner if she wanted it. I love helping out anyone I can, especially elders.
    -
    Favorite FWA roster member currently... ummmm... I wanna say Cyrus Truth because he is like soooo cool to me and I'd flip if I ever got to meet him! But there's also Bell Connelly who I've had a few interactions with. Izzy Van Doren's been on my interview show before.

------------------------

Indy Talent

Status

Name: "The Fabulous" Stefan
    Hometown: Resides in Paris, France
    Face/Heel: Tweener
    Theme Song: Crucified - Army of Lovers
    Fighting Style: Showman/Grappler (Dalton Castle & Goldust)
    Finishing Move: Glamour Shot - Shotei/Palm Thrust

Base Pic: Jean Pierre Barda(Left)

(Managers are the other two. "Beauty Queen" Martina(Middle) and his personal stylist Fabian(right))

- Toys? Oh, I'm afraid not. My mother didn't like them. What about you Martina? No. Fabian? I played with a make up kit my grandmother gave me, it was the single greatest gift I'd ever received.
    - My spirit animal is something I've craved to get my hands on for a long time. A beautiful, big bird... The peacock of course. What did you think I was talking about? *laugh*
    - I shop. I model. I take gorgeous selfies. And I tug at the heartstrings of every woman, and man, that wants to be with me.
    - I would help that old lady... but I'd get her a new bag... a new outfit... a new everything first.
    - Ooo.... I do enjoy that lovely little specimen known as Christopher Manson. He's just my type. If he thinks the big strong arms of BUCK are safe, he should spend a night in mine. And that big oaf WOLF? He's in desperate need of a makeover at the hands of yours truly.

------------------------

MERHABALAR AQ

Status
      Country                    Turkey

(did a couple of changes from the old sheet here and there)

Name: Nova Diamond
    Hometown: Manchester, UK
    Theme Song: Comfortably Numb by Pink Floyd
    Fighting Style: Technical with some strikes and lots of theatrics
    Finishing Move: Uncomfortably Numb (Emerald Flowsion Kai)
    Base Pic: Ezra Miller

What was your favorite toy as a child, and why?

''The kid they used to call Andy Saturday grew up in Manchester, supporting Manchester United during Sir Alex Ferguson era, so a football was the only toy he could imagine. May he rest in peace, wherever I buried him.''

What is your spirit animal and why?

''A red fox. They are cunning, just like me of course. They want things and take things, finding a way regardless of their situation. And a butterfly, because we both are results of metamorphosis, afterall.''

What do you do to help yourself relax?

''I like to put my headphones on, listen to some Pink Floyd or Gorillaz. Then I like to rest my head a little bit and make sure no one bothers me....except for her, of course. She can do anything to me.''

You see an old lady with a heavy-looking bag of groceries struggling to cross the street. What do you do?

''Who am I to reject some free publicity? Never do good deeds unless people can see them, now that's what I call a golden rule! And I don't want my sponsors all up in my ass, it would tarnish my brand.''

Who is your favorite current FWA wrestler, and why?

''Of course there are some people I enjoy watching in the ring but 'favorite' is a strong word. They may be good but they are going to be my competition, like Cyrus Truth or Chris Kennedy....or Kevin Cromwell....for fucks sake still can't believe he got into the roster earlier than me.....that bastard..... Oh, my apologies for dozing off. What was I saying...yes...I will see who is good or who is not after I face all of them myself, and I won't be surprised if most of them ain't gonna be worth my time.''
    Worker bees can leave.
    Even drones can fly away.
    The Queen is their slave.

Status

Name: ​PARADOX

THE MAN OF TOMORROW, TODAY

Hometown:

Brooklyn, New York

Face/Heel: Face (Anti-hero, not Babyface)

Theme Song:

Action Bronson - Easy Rider

Fighting Style:

Power Brawler/Grappler

Finishing Moves:

Soul Splitter (Irish Whip into corner + Spear to cornered opponent)

#1 Stunna (Stone Cold Stunner)

Base Pic:

Keith Lee

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I had a Teddy Ruxpin. He was Dox's only friend. Teddy Ruxpin was a stuffed bear that had a cassette deck in his chest. Came with a tape of Teddy talking and the dude's lips would move. I lost the tape, and replaced it with my mom's Prince albums so Teddy was always sing that love-you-down type shit."

"I'm a goddamn Rhinoceros. I'm strong but fast. Feared and respected. I have no predators, I'm the biggest and the baddest. I set my own path and charge down it, goring any piece of shit in my path."

"I like to read. Dr. Seuss said 'The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.' and I've taken that with me since I was a child. A relaxing night for Dox consists of a good book, some strong, hot coffee and maybe a little something to put in the air if you catch my drift"

"I take time out of my busy schedule help her across the street because I'm that dude, then I see what kinda groceries she got and then ask her whats for dinner. I don't actually have dinner with her, old people just love this type of small talk and it don't cost Dox shit so why not?"

"Seeing as how I'm officially on the payroll now, my favorite wrestler is Paradox. There isn't a single dude on the main roster or in nGw who can do what I do and I'm ready to show everyone. I'd be a liar if I gave you some lame ass answer like Cyrus Truth or Chris Kennedy. Respect where it's due but Dox idolizes NO MAN but himself, for I am PARADOX, The Man of Tomorrow, Today."
    Last edited by Jiggy; 08-11-2018 at 01:29 AM.

The Mayor of Slamtown

Status

Ill have a signup in here Sunday...ish.

I'm a Stone Cold Lee Guy.

Status
      Country                    Ireland

Name: “The Ant” Danny Knox
    Hometown: Toronto Canada
    Theme Song:
    Fighting Style: Basically a reverse Keith Lee, an athletic dude capable of an amazing show of power
    Finishing Move: The Ant Hill (Reverse Death Valley Driver)
    Base Pic: Johnny Gargano

“Oh wow! That’s a hard one!” -Chuckles- “Does an N64 count, Mario kart is my jam.”
    -Danny blinks blankly at the interviewer before revealing the tattoo of an ant on his wrist- “...Next”
    Oh no, I don’t relax if I can help it. -Laughs- In my downtown, I train, watch tapes, lifts some weights, all that jazz
    I mean you have to help right? There’s no way you can’t. No wait, I’d take her bags and throw her over my shoulder and run her to her front door. Gotta get that work out in right?
    It gotta be Starr right? The work rate alone he puts forward is inspiring
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: The World Breakers; Axis/Atlas

Hometown: San Juan, Puerto Rico

Theme Song:

Fighting Style: Mean intense powerhouse Strength-based offence. Hits hard and hits fast like they’re trying to end matches as quick as possible

Finishing Move:
    The Culling- Axis lifts the opponent up into a powerbomb position while Atlas scales the ropes. Atlas leaps from the top rope with a double axe handle smash to the head while Axis slams the opponent to the mat.

The Omen of Atonement-Axis lifts the opponent high into the air and slams them across his outstretched knee with a rib breaker while Atlas jumps from the top rope and delivers a skull-shattering elbow drop to the side of the opponents head.

Base Pic: The Authors Of Pain Axis- Razar Atlaz-Akam
    -

Manager : Guy LaGrange

-Guy LaGrange insisted as spokesperson and manager of the World Breakers to answer-

I don’t see how relevant this question is but, I did spend many happy days playing with my father’s calculator

If I had to pick, It’ll probably be the Barracuda, certainly not the biggest of fish, but they stay hidden on the sea floor waiting for a fish that thinks it has escaped the whales and the sharks and just when they least suspect, they get eaten

Wine. A little bit of Mozart; Symphony No.40 in G-Minor if you want to get exact. Fine art. Lovely company

I would shake her hand, Say “Madam, it looks like you’re having problems, would you mind if I help you to your home?” Take her bags to walk her to her door, ask her about her children and her grandchildren and all the things she likes and then I’d even open the door for her. Like the gentleman I am....

...Then of course I would ask her for the fee for my services, and if she can’t give me that I’d have the world breakers throw her in front of a moving car while I drink some milk from the bag

5. Who is your favourite current FWA wrestler, and why?

Easy, the Vultures Of Sin because they’re going to be the team that The World Breakers are going to use to make their statement; You know what Vultures are? Their creatures of Pray, waiting till their victim is weak enough to eat. The World Breakers would be happy to take them at full Strength, a meal is more fulfilling when there's a struggle
    Last edited by An Original Name; 08-12-2018 at 02:50 PM.
    The most amazing thing about this recent conversation is that I've learned AON is even more of a waste of space than I thought he was previously

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

Name: Francis King

Nickname: The Black Sheep

Hometown: Albuquerque, NM

Gimmick: Younger brother of Jimmy King and The Black Sheep of the King family. Miserable, mean, rude, are all words used when describing Francis. Wouldn't you be miserable too if you lived in the shadow of your more successful brother all of your life, and on top of that if your name was Francis? You'd be pretty upset too. Francis is not a nice person and finds great joy in making others suffer and feel as miserable as he does.

Theme Song:
    Metallica - So What

Fighting Style: Brawler, Grappler, Dirty

Finishing Move: King's Landing (Gotch Style Piledriver)

Base Pic: Tommaso Ciampa

I didn't have many toys as a child. You see, for me growing up as the younger sibling of James King, or as you may know him Jimmy King, I wasn't afforded with the luxuries of toys. James was the favorite child so therefore he was given every toy that his little heart desired as a child, while I on the other hand had no toys. Well, unless you count the broken, old hand me down toys that once belonged to James and were given to me because he either broke them or didn't like it

The Black Sheep, because I said so

Drink heavily and get into fights

I would sit back and find joy in watching her struggle

Wolf, because he's the one man that stood up to my brother when he tried to take over FWA and beat the hell out of him. Maybe some day I can have the opportunity to beat the man that beat my brother

Rest in power, Flock U

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

Status

Going to change my guy to a face I think since it's pretty heel heavy.

EDIT: Massive overhaul made to PARADOX as he's now a face. I also dropped his manager as it's not necessary as a face. I think I like him a lot better like this, actually
    Last edited by Jiggy; 08-11-2018 at 01:30 AM.

MERHABALAR AQ

Status
      Country                    Turkey

Name: ​Aces of the Agency
    ''Carpe Diem'' Liam Andrews
    ''Man of Steel'' James London

Hometown:
    Orlando, Florida
    Washington, D.C.

Face/Heel:
    Face

Theme Song:
    Tank! by The Seatbelts

Fighting Style:

Liam - High Flyer + Brawler (kicks and knee strikes)
    James - Grappler + Brawler (chops, punches, forearm and elbow strikes)

Finishing Move:

Liam - Shot of Whisky (Curb Stomp)
    James - Go To Sleep
    Tag - Deadline (Curb Stomp to an opponent held in Full Nelson)

Base Pic:
    Liam - Joey Janela
    James - David Starr

''Loooooooots of legos. I had built anything beyond imagination with those. Nowadays I prefer to destroy instead of build, but you get the idea.''
    ''My father was a police officer when I was a child. I liked the way he stopped bad guys with his gun. I had my own toy gun, and it was precious to me.''

''I'm a honey badger, baby! There's no keeping me down!''
    ''I believe I am like a tiger in a sense. In the ring, you can't win if you are not brave. And tigers were always associated with courage.''

''I don't even know the meaning of that word. Relax? Nah, this shit ain't worth living unless you live it at 11 all the time, you get what I mean? Jamie doesn't and he's the most boring person I've ever met.''
    ''I work out. I sleep. I read a book. I watch TV. Standard activities, honestly. But still, relaxing is very important. If you don't take your time to relax, you may end up like Liam and be a pain in the butt all the time.''

''Depends. If I'm not shitfaced then I'll help, I guess.''
    ''I think it's everyone's responsibility to help those in need. I would gladly help the old lady and I wouldn't want anything from her in return.''

''DANNY, DANNY, DANNY FUCKING TONER. DANNY, DANNY, DANNY FUCKING TONER.''
    ''As a man who values honor first, my favourite is the former FWA Champion, Cyrus Truth, who also share this value.''
    Worker bees can leave.
    Even drones can fly away.
    The Queen is their slave.

Fearless University

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

Signup Template:

Name: Rosanna Richens
    Hometown: London England
    Theme Song: Unstoppable by For The Fallen Dreams https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHzinY2__hQ
    Fighting Style:High Flyer
    Finishing Move: Thorn Of A Rose (Corkscrew Neckbreaker)
    Base Pic: Rihanna

Honestly it was my Barbie Doll, I could dress in any outfit I wanted. I could change her look from day to day. She could be a Nurse, or a Lawyer, or a Police Officer, or a Jockey, or anything else. I could even design my own little outfits for her. My Barbie Doll could be anything I wanted her to be. That has always stuck with me, its why I wear so many hats today. I model, I design, I flip properties, and now I wrestle.
    A dog, a German Shephard. Fierce, loyal to my friends, aggressive in what I want...and I do live in Berlin thesedays.
    I love the beach. The sun, the sand, a little bikini, good friends. There's nothing better, the beaches in Barbados are the most beautiful in the World. I love designing clothes as well, people like Manolo Blahnik and Donatella Versace come to me all the time to get my take on one of their latest creations. It really is quite relaxing to me.
    I would help her of course. We all need to help each other more.
    Chris Kennedy. I admire the way he has achieved so much in the ring and in his other ventures. A multiple time World Champion, and a success in Hollywood. And he has an amazing body too.

The Mayor of Slamtown

Status

The Drakes

Name:

Winston Drake

Hometown:

Los Angeles, California

Face/Heel:

Heel

Theme Song:

Fighting Style:

Opportunistic, Brawler/Basic Power seeing as how he's the biggest of the 3, and just like his brothers...never afraid to take a shortcut

Finishing Move:

Westside Killer - Albert's Baldo Bomb

Name:

Simon Drake

Hometown:

Los Angeles, California

Face/Heel:

Heel

Theme Song:

Same as his brothers (Mean Street Posse)

Fighting Style:

Opportunistic, Ground and Pound, Basic Submission, Strikes, and Aerial (Leg Drop, Elbow Drop, Clothesline, Axe Handle, Splash)

Finishing Move:

The Windfall (Double Arm DDt)

Name:

Phillip Drake

Hometown:

Los Angeles, California

Face/Heel:

Heel

Theme Song:

MSP

Fighting Style:By far the most proficient of the 3 in the ring, it's clear that Phillip is the star of the group. Phillip uses a variety of suplexes (German, Vertical, Tiger, Release Fisherman (sometimes a Fisherman Buster) as well as some quick DDTs. He's got a mean Running Boot and Lariat, as well as being able to counter many holds. Not very good with submissions.

Finishing Move:

Greetings from Beverly Park (Burning Hammer)

Tag Team/Trio Finisher

The Rolling Hills (Phillip does a Fireman's Carry/SteamRoller move, followed by a Top Rope Splash by Simon or Winston)

Malibu Crush ( Double Chokeslam by Phillip and Winston followed by a Top Rope Splash from Simon)

Base Pic:

download (1).jpg

Winston:Toy? Toy?

Phillip:
    Yo, did you honestly think our parents actually put the same mundane, plastic pieces of shit under our Christmas Tree that yours did?

Winston: Who's this fool think he's talkin' too? We didn't play with no Rock'Em Sock'Em Robots or no Teddy Ruxpins. That shit's for the middle class, my friend. We aint middle class. We're top shelf. The Remy Martin's of this company. But... if you must have an answer, I guess I'd say the Ferraris that Pops got me for my 6th Birthday. If you can call that baby a toy....

Simon: It was a beaut...

Phillip:
    No doubt it was. But nah, that ain't no toy.

Simon
    : I don't know about you, fellas, but I feel pretty comfortable in sayin' that we're the MAN of nGw. We're not animals. All these other commons can compare themselves to animals and they'd be right. They're animals. The hunted. And we're the hunters, looking for our next kill. And we'll get it. One way or another, we will get what we want.

Winston:
    We always do.

Phillip: Well, Simon here is a bit of a homebody. Sit poolside with a bottle of Anejo or some Dalmore in hand, maybe hit the Tennis courts for a match, or play a round of golf with Geoffrey. But Winston and I usually hop in the Lexus, check out what's going on in Malibu, sweet talk some ladies, maybe bring 'em back to Casa de Drake, and then maybe take em out on Rodeo Drive the next morning.

Winston: In Los Angeles? Shit, son, she probably about to get run over and shot down in broad daylight, either way, it's not our concern. But assuning that she does it make it to the street without getting robbed....look, I mean, if a pleb wants to help her out that's cool and all, but we got ourselves an image to protect. Fact is, we can't be seen associating with "those" people. We're the Drakes, man.

Phillip: There's only one person that we might consider associating ourselves with. Only one man that truly gets what matters right now and he's only just recently realised that. And that man is...Mike Parr. And i think...that's all we're going to say about that right now, right, boys?

Hail To The King

Status

Team Name: The Cause
    Name: Kingston Kruse & Asim Hassan w/Alijah (manager)
    Hassan/Baghdad, Iraq
    Height & Weight: 6'6 285 Kruse & Hassan 6'2 225
    Style: Kruse/Powerhouse & Hassan/Tech
    Signature Moves:
    Approval Rating ( Corner Spear by Hassan followed by Stinger Splash by Kruse)
    Air Raid Strike ( Giant Swing by Kruse into a running knee by Hassan)
    Finisher:
    Nation Of One (Powerbomb/backstabber combo by Kruse & Hassan)
    Looks Like:
    Kruse/ Big E during heel single run

Hassan/ Davari in TNA

Alijah as Xaiver Woods in New Nation

Alignment: Heels

Theme: instrumental of nation of domination

Spoiler:

Brayden Bridges

Hail To The King

Status

Name: Benjamin Brixton

Nickname: "The Benefactor"

Resides: Los Angeles

Wrestling Style: Brawler

Signature Moves:

All About The Benjamin's (Velveteen Dream DDT)

Cash Flow (Single Knee Facebuster)

Deal Breaker (Kingslayer)

Finisher:

Buy Out (Back Suplex Neckbreaker)

Entrance Theme:

Undeniable by Seckond Chance

Gimmick: Ted DiBiase type gimmick he's looking to use money to get out of fighting and getting what he wants.

Alignment: Heel

Pic: Cottonmouth from Luke Cage TV Show

Toys I didn't have toys.. Now though I got all the toys I want and even the ones I don't but, its all mine.

I am a god damn hunter animals are just that animals I am smarter then that. I am the hunter not the hunted.

I get the most beautiful women I want I can go anywhere I want with a finger snap how much more relax can I be?

Nothing. I don't see anything but fine women and wine from the back of my limo.

Dave Sullivan plain and simple he's the only man that's worth a damn he has it all and strives for more

Promo: Woman the fame the glory its all mine don't even have to lift a finger because you see its all about the Benjamin's baby. You see money it makes the world go round its a disease that eats everyone alive forcing you to do anything for it and I got it all an endless supplies and I can give you the fix. I was once like all of you I was poor I was uneducated I learned that this world can do two things to you it can make you or it can break you I saw my family live in a one room apartment with no ac bugs all over the walls and my father who worked 60 hrs a week just to put enough food on the table to make it through. I vowed to never make that a life for myself so I busted my ass and I got good grades. I finished the top of my class I got into the best school I was going to make something of myself but, I learned that lesson like I said money broke me and I awoke and saw that if I couldn't better myself the honest way I will do it other ways so I hustled and I took what was mine and look at me now I am a kingpin a benefactor to a fortune 500 company I got it all and you can to for a price.

Spoiler:

Brayden Bridges

I'm a Stone Cold Lee Guy.

Status
      Country                    Ireland

Name: Britney Monroe/Victoria St. James/Svetlana-The Sorority
    Hometown: Cambridge Mass
    Face/Heel
    :Heel
    Theme Song:
    Fighting Style: Hardcore marks are going to hate The Sorority, they’re the type of talent that NGW typically caters to; The Sorority
    are certainly athletic and quick on their pampered feet but certainly not to the level of a Bell Connelly or a Starr, -but that's what the PC is for- But what they lack in wrestling skills they make up in cheap shots, cheating and using their numbers to overwhelm their foes

Finishing Move:
    Britney Monroe: The Pledge-Running Knee to Kneeling Foe
    Victoria St. James: Project Runway- Shining Wizard to the back of the head
    Svetlana: Trap Stamp. Running double knees to an opponent sitting in the corner
    As a Team: #Hazing-
    https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCirc...ious_dropkick/

Base Pic: BM: Camila Medes
    VSJ: Madlaine Petsch
    Svet: Lili Reinhart

1. What was your
    favorite toy as a child, and why?

BM: Oh don’t get her started…..

VSJ: The only reason you got that pony on your 18th was that daddy got me one, and you wanted one too

BM: Well excuse me, for having good taste Ponies were
    IN that year.

VSJ:
    Well, they weren’t in for long

BM:
    Urg. I know right? They were so needy; you had to get someone to feed, them or clean up after them. Barf. If I wanted to have something to take care of I’d get a cute little dog or have a kid

VSJ: Well, not have a kid, adopt a bunch of cute poor African kids like Madonna

BM: Well, that goes without saying. I’m just glad we sold those horses to the glue factory

VSJ
    : I got a Louis Vuitton Bag out of it!

BM: What about you Svetlana?

-Svetlana doesn’t even look up from scrolling through her phone with a bored expression on her face

S:
    Het.

BM: Easy, our frat’s symbol was a lion

VSJ
    : No fair! That’s what I was going to pick that

BM
    : Can we BOTH be lions?

VSJ: Why can’t you be a Zebra?

BM: Victoria, Um; Why would I want to be eaten by a lion instead of BEING one?

VSJ: Because you’re wearing one.

BM: Ok, first off; I can’t help what animals look good on me, which is ALL of them by the way, second; This is a FUR coat Victoria, Zebras don’t have fur. This is pure Mink. I think like 20 of them made this coat, and my bag and boots are pure crocodiles. Eight Hundred Dollars.

VSJ: So Fetch.

BM: I know right? Of course, we are, We look amazing! And yet we still get bitter losers trying to shame us for wearing what we do on Instagram. But it's in the Sorority Manifesto.

VSJ: Rule #27 right beside NEVER wear anything that didn’t cost at LEAST five hundred dollars and always wear Chanel. Icy pastel colours. And vintage pieces. Always be fetch

BM: Always Be. Fetch. And if that means some smelly little animals have to die, then so be it. Besides, they probably wanted to be killed and worn by me; it’s an honour! You’re welcome minxs
    !

VSJ: You’re so considerate Britney, Do you have one Svetlana?

-Svetlana has graduated to posing for duck face selfies

LK: Vet.

VSJ: FINALLY! It’s about time someone asked that We’ve been in here for like an hour!
    BM: You want to help us relax, first off dim these lights, I can feel my hair drying out, and how about some damn service?
    ll I asked for a Frappuccino made with SOU milk made at a 75-degree angle,

VSJ: I’d like the same but keep it an iced frappuccino EXACTLY minus twenty. Not nineteen. Not twenty-one EXACTLY Twenty. I’ll know

BM: And can we get a private locker room at least, If I have to be around those other goblins in this

PC. I might vomit

VSJ: ...And while we’re at it, when we're wrestling, can you put a giant screen up around the arena, so we don’t have to see the crowd….All those neckbeards, wrestling nerds and men living in their mother’s basement makes me gag

-In a heavy eastern European accent without looking up from her phone-

S
    : “In Svetlana’s country, Papa and Svetlana would track this poor old woman down and beat her with sticks

BM:
    Yeah, we know. We were the ones that had to bail you out of the police station when you tried that here.

S
    : “Svetlana no care. That lady was frail and weak and worst; poor. She; pray. Svetlana;
    hunter.

BM
    : God, Ukraine is much more progressive
    then America.

VSJ
    : “...I thought she was Russian?”

BM
    : “ I don’t know, who freaking cares? Outside the US it’s basically the same country, right? Oh, no offence Svetlana.

Svetlana didn’t seem to notice she was too busy going through Skye Healy’s twitter feed and posting the word “Fat” on all of her tweets.

5. Who is your favourite current FWA wrestler, and why?

VSJ: Um, excuse me?

BM: Why do we have to like anyone? That’s exactly why we’re here because they’re no one to look up. Women’s wrestling is a joke. You either got lunatics like Penny or Bell Connelly.

VSJ: Barf.

BM: Or you get….whatever it is, Izzy is-

VSJ “I honestly thought she was a man.

BM: “I mean if we had to pick…..Gabby?

VSJ: Gabby.

S: “Gabby”

BM: It’s been way too long since anyone of actual CLASS was in the wrestling business, but don’t worry, the sisterhood is here now, to give this place a
    make over
    Last edited by An Original Name; 01-18-2019 at 03:18 PM.
    The most amazing thing about this recent conversation is that I've learned AON is even more of a waste of space than I thought he was previously

Thread Information