Thread: WWE Summerslam 2018 - Cruiserweight Champion Cedric Alexander vs Drew Gulak

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

Summerslam WWE Summerslam 2018 - Cruiserweight Champion Cedric Alexander vs Drew Gulak

Quote Originally Posted by WWE.com
    Drew Gulak won an incredible Fatal 4-Way against Mustafa Ali, Hideo Itami and TJP to earn the right to challenge for the WWE Cruiserweight Title. The reigning champion, Cedric Alexander, has said he’ll fight anyone at any time. Now, the time and place has been named.

As confirmed by 205 Live General Manager Drake Maverick, Alexander and Gulak will clash for the title at SummerSlam, marking Alexander’s biggest showcase since winning the championship at WrestleMania and the biggest opportunity yet for Gulak, who has long been bubbling under the surface as one of WWE’s most talented and fearsome grapplers.

The two have had a handful of competitive matches in the past, but both have grown leaps and bounds since their last confrontation, with Alexander the hybrid, fighting champion and Gulak the savage, merciless mat master who has left countless opponents pretzeled on the canvas.

Both Superstars are talented, hungry and worthy of championship glory, but only one will leave King’s County with the title in hand. Tune in to SummerSlam, streaming live on the award-winning WWE Network on Sunday, Aug. 19, at 7 ET/4 PT, to see who it is.
    THE POWER OF FLUFFY BOYS SHINE WITHIN YOU

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    Wales

Re: WWE Summerslam 2018 - Cruiserweight Champion Cedric Alexander vs Drew Gulak

A Cruiserweight title match on PPV?! I hope this isn't on the pre-show, though I think that's where it'll end up.

Cedric has been a bit bland as champion, Gulak is very entertaining to me and I'd be fine with seeing a fresh face as champion. They've really messed up Cedric as champion though.

Status
      Country                    United States

I think all signs point towards Gulak winning here.

WAKE UP

Status

would rather these guys get 15 mins on the pre-show that 6 mins on the main show, but neither scenario is great. Not a big fan of Cedric but I'm sure Gulak can carry him to something really good.

The EST of WC

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Quote Originally Posted by King Steventon View Post
    would rather these guys get 15 mins on the pre-show that 6 mins on the main show
    Pretty much my view on it. Its a shame that these guys will probably get bumped to the preshow but at least on the preshow they will get a chance to actually have a good match. Give them 10-15 and it could end up being a MOTN contender.

Thread Information