Thread: WWE Summerslam 2018 - Intercontinental Champion Dolph Ziggler vs Seth Rollins

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

Summerslam WWE Summerslam 2018 - Intercontinental Champion Dolph Ziggler vs Seth Rollins

Quote Originally Posted by WWE.com
    At SummerSlam, The Kingslayer is poised to knock Dolph Ziggler off his throne in a highly-anticipated Intercontinental Championship rematch.

Ziggler took down Rollins to lay claim to the Intercontinental Title for the sixth time on the June 17 edition of Raw, thanks to an assist by Drew McIntyre. Although Rollins technically got even by defeating Ziggler in the championship rematch the following week, McIntyre’s interference caused a disqualification and once again kept the gold around The Showoff’s waist.

This led to WWE Extreme Rules, where the resilient competitors left everything on the canvas and battled it out to a 4-4 draw in a classic 30-Minute WWE Iron Man showdown, though Ziggler emerged victorious in sudden death overtime once again thanks to The Scottish Terminator.

With such controversy, it is no wonder that Raw General Manager Kurt Angle announced the rematch for the workhorse title at The Biggest Event of the Summer, but will The Architect overcome The Showoff and his imposing friend to finally recapture the illustrious gold?

Don’t miss what is sure to be an explosive Intercontinental Championship showdown at SummerSlam, Sunday, Aug. 19, at 7 ET/4 PT, streaming live on the WWE Network!

YES! YES! YES!

Status
      Country                    England

Re: WWE Summerslam 2018 - Intercontinental Champion Dolph Ziggler vs Seth Rollins

Does Seth just get rematches until he wins? Zero interest in this.

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status

Re: WWE Summerslam 2018 - Intercontinental Champion Dolph Ziggler vs Seth Rollins

There must be another stip added on to this match because I've hardly seen much interest in this match at all. And they can't go from iron man match to normal. Seth should win this and move on from this feud.
    Spoiler:

Milano Forever!

[Your Name]

Status

Quote Originally Posted by MC 16 View Post
    There must be another stip added on to this match because I've hardly seen much interest in this match at all. And they can't go from iron man match to normal. Seth should win this and move on from this feud.
    Honestly, I can see them adding others to the match more than anything

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

TAKE THE DREAM~

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Postman Dave View Post
    Honestly, I can see them adding others to the match more than anything

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
    Yep, that too. I'm sure there was murmurs of Balor and Drew being added which would allow them to move on to different feuds.
    Spoiler:

Milano Forever!

Status
      Country                    United States

As others have stated, something needs to change about this match to gain my interest. There's not even so much as a "Drew McIntyre is banned from ringside" or "if Ziggler loses by count out or DQ he loses his title" stipulation attached?

t h e b o n e l e s s

Status
      Country                    Canada

Meh. When Ziggler is into it, he is still one of my favorite in ring competitors. Rollins is one of my favorite currently in the company so I'm into the match. I do agree with The EC though that they should add one, or both of those stipulations to it.

Arson Charges

Status

Should have ended with the iron man.

I love Seth, I love Dolph but they've done everything. The Iron Match match was good but not great so I'm worried about this match.

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    Wales

Yeah not entirely sure why Seth's getting another match here, and there's nothing as of yet in terms of stipulation that makes this a bigger match than their Iron Man match. Surely they'll add something to the match to make it bigger, but right now this will just be another standard Ziggler vs Rollins match, which will no doubt be good but it needs something attached to get the fans invested at this point.

WAKE UP

Status

boring programme, boring booking, boring wrestlers. after their Ironman match I'll probably skip this one altogether.

Thread Information